So, is he a good guy or a bad guy?

So, is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Attached: Kotal_Khan_PNG.png (1000x994, 1.08M)

He is true neutral

Worse, he's irrelevant. Wasted in X and treated even worse in 11.

He's a jobber guy. It doesn't really matter what he is otherwise, because it isn't like he gets a chance to do anything one way or another.

>lies to Raiden about working with him when he wanted to sell out the Kombat kids to Shinnok
>jobs to Kung Jin
>almost jobs to Kano
>betrayed by bug
>jobs to jade
>jobs to Shao twice
>crippled

Attached: 93993997-CC6E-466F-8C5C-ACD05F9B6CFC.jpg (640x254, 53K)

He’s a bitch ass nigga and anyone who thinks he’s cool is also a bitch.

Lol I can only beat up jobbers. Jacqui and some dude with a bow beats my ass, but surely I can handle Shao Kahn! Ope. Now I’m crippled.

Fuck this bitch.

I remember seeing this guy and thinking he looked based, but immediately watching MKX's cutscenes and playing MK11's story mode, I feel embarrassed ever liking him

he's a man, therefore a bad guy

He's so retarded. His design implies he's some important chieftain, and he even acts like some important chieftain, but he's about at useful as current day Indian chiefs. He's just a faggot and NRS are hacks

>Osh-Tekk
Just say Aztec...well Aztek

In MKX he was leaning towards what we would call evil but for an outworlder he was relatively a decent guy.

In MK11 he's a supreme cuck and constantly gets knocked the fuck out

Why did this guy job to literally everyone after his chapter was over. How is he a can when literally any of his lieutenants can kick his ass.

Boon is on record as saying the more he likes a character the more they have to suffer. It's why Scorpion gets BTFO somehow in 9, X, and 11 and even makes shit worse in X.

Doesn't matter, MK has absolutely no continuity now.

He's a crippled guy now

he's an honorabru warrior, struggling with what's expected of him as kahn of a third-world realm. he only took the throne because of mileena's incompetence and was all too happy to abdicate it when he saw someone just come along.

He's worse than a good guy or bad guy.
He's a fucking jobber.

Attached: 1554745390145tv.jpg (286x397, 26K)

He's an Outworld morals guy.
also irrelevant

Scorp did jack shit in X besides retreading on his stupid rivalry and killing quan chi, he didn't suffer for shit.

>Boon hates bug and as a result she's fucking invincible
>Scorpion will ALWAYS do something retarded every game without fail

Attached: 1555537675032.gif (540x240, 2.3M)

>kotol kahn: we offer everyone refuge
>shao kahn: make outworld great again
Are american devs just unable to keep their politics out of their games? As a european I can only see both of those as clowns because netherrealm so desperately tried to make me see politicans in them that beat the living shit out of each other.

The game is literally woman empowerment, the game.
>final boss is a woman
>Sonya defeats Kabal barehanded
>Sonya beats off 2 Kano
>Geras gets murked by the Cage family women
>Kitana solos Shao Kahn
>Jade wrecks this jobber

the world isn't black and white kid...... maybe you'll understand when you grow up.......

Daily reminder that Kotal fucked Dvorah

MK 11 finally made him a good guy...ish dude with extreme ways of thinking. He did wanted to exterminate the Tarkatans (women and children included) AGAIN. If it weren't for Jade, he would've went his way and done it. Then he finally got over it all, but dear God is he a horrible jobber. He makes Worf look as if the latter had plot armor.

>>lies to Raiden about working with him when he wanted to sell out the Kombat kids to Shinnok
Because at this point he couldn't trust Raiden anymore. Also the part with Shinnok was in order for the asshat elder god to spare Outworld
>>jobs to Kung Jin
Sadly yes.
>>almost jobs to Kano
Almost makes a difference.
>>betrayed by bug
Yep.
>>jobs to Jade
Yeah.
>>jobs to Shao twice
And painfully too to boot.
>>crippled
At this point I'm wondering what was Kothal's purpose here.

how come he never uses his sun powers or cat-man powers?

Name a bigger jobber than Kotal
Protip: You can't.

Got his ass kicked in his OWN REVEAL TRAILER.
Got his ass kicked by Kollector
Got his ass kicked by Shao Khan -- had to be saved by earthrealmers.
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah
Got his ass kicked by Scarlet
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah again -- had to be saved by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Shao Kahn and captured.
Got his ass kicked and his back broken by Shao Kahn, becoming a paraplegic -- had to be saved by Kitana
Gives up his throne in shame to Kitana.

Attached: IMG_20190428_104432_477.jpg (432x629, 62K)

>jobs to Shao twice
There is no shame in losing to Shao

Cripple guy.