youtube.com/watch?v=2DpyeujG8A8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VDuLiqCmDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me.

If you had trouble with mystery niggas you're a fucking scrub

Mystery Niggas

Based and lovecraftianpilled

It's not a good game.
It's a great game and current game of the decade.

The only bullshit part here is the corner of the boss arena designed to trap you

The last good boss in the game. Rom is predictable shit. The One Reborn is a joke. And the less said about meme man and wet nurse the better. Gherman is just parry = win.

Overall Bloodborne has the weakest bosses by far, but at least mystery nigras stand out as being fun and unique.

>except for DS1

You mean the game it improves on in almost every way?

Game of the century.

>Overall Bloodborne has the weakest bosses by far
Holy shit, I know some people are retarded when it comes to this series, but there has to be a limit.

?
It has better bosses than the first three games.

WOOOOOOOW
tried to dodge, didn't work

Attached: stun locked.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

BB's vanilla bosses aren't the greatest but you'd have to be insane to rate them lower than DaS2's vanilla bosses.

It's bad. Souls games are the biggest meme of the 2010s

Best game of all time

imo DaS3 had the best bosses

BLOODBORNE PROFESSIONAL GUIDE PART X: MYSTERY NIGGAS
Kill normal sword fella first, then fiery sword fella, keeping fireball fella behind the big gravestone so he can't do shit. Parry because you are good at the game. When it comes time to kill fireball fella, stay in his face and button mash so he doesn't have a chance to summon the big snakes. gg ez

old hunters makes up for it though and ludwig is basically the most kino boss fight in all of video games

mystery nihgas

OK.

DaS2 has like three times as many bosses, so it has more good bosses and more bad bosses. Plus there are basic fucking enemies in 2 that are harder than half of BB's bosses.

I think you missed something.

Attached: 1df41f74ceb20f9ce5202120736fac7f.jpg (1512x949, 798K)

t. kingdom hearts fag

It would not be what it is without ds1

This is the one boss where I went in thinking I'd be stuck for ages but I've probably died to them twice over four playthroughs.

MYSTERY NIGGAS

>so it has more good bosses
Stop drinking gasoline. It's made you retarded.

mystery niggas

>DaS2 has like three times as many bosses, so it has more good bosses and more bad bosses
You'd think that, but no.

After playing the game three times in a row for the three endings (fuck you, I don't save scum.), I must agree. Also, the optional bosses are often much better than the non-optional ones. If you skip the optional stuff, Bloodborne suddenly gets ten times easier. I realized that all the bosses that gave me trouble were optional.

MYSTERY NIGGAS

oh yeah, those easy and forgettable push over bosses do bog the game down a bit.

Whenever I run through the game it's the one boss that has any chance of killing me. With everything else I'm not even close to dying, but these three can pull some serious BS. It's pretty telling when casuals deal with the fight by not even letting them do the big snake summon.

That's a good point. If only they weren't so far out of the way. Fuck doing chalice dungeons on multiple playthroughs.

I already said OK. I understand that you are the victim of peer pressure and won't subject you to the truth any longer.

This.

Sword fella kills me in 2.5 hits, am I underleveled?

Extreme hot take: All 2 on 1 bossfights are trash

I think that's the general consensus. If anything, nothing has come close to Slave Knight Gael. That whole fight was pure kino.

Attached: 1536515111805.gif (280x158, 856K)

And ds1 wouldn't be what it is without demon's souls.
The real MVP.

Lmaooooo fucking scrub

>I tried dodging into the center of 3 bosses but my highly thought out strategy failed me some how

Back to devil may cry for you

Attached: 1556673433033m.jpg (1024x864, 135K)

>gascoigne
>logarius
>gehrman
>ludwig
>maria
>orphan of kos(m)

Name another game with as many pure kino bosses. Bloodborne also has the fewest shit-tier gimmick bosses of the souls series so your comment is just categorically false.

You deserved to have them rape you mercilessly. Should have seen your window close, if you didnt then BB is not for you.

ofc demon's soul was hardly the first 3D action adventure. I think we all know the devs played OoT a few times before making it.

Literally one of the easiest bosses in the game, the only hard bosses is the first time against blood starved beast since you have so little equipment and orphan of kos, there's some challenge here and there but this game isn't that hard

It's still poop though.

Bloodborne is absolute fucking trash overrated by Sony fans because they have nothing else and casuals because it makes them feel hardcore even though the gameplay couldn't be more simplistic-

Attached: fuck.webm (1280x720, 670K)

nah they masturbated to castlevania sotn

DS1
DS2
DS3
Every Monster Hunter
And that's just in the same genre. Not Sekiro though, that game had exactly 1 good boss.

Would preferred based giant Snek ball instead of these pushovers.

Attached: Venom_spit.gif (480x270, 3.64M)

fpbp

>Citizen kane of videogames

classic from

shockwave

literally easiest boss

Possibly. What level are you? Have you done Old Yharnam? Did you just pump levels into other stats and ignore vitality because you're just that good?

>Parry
>Visceral attack
>Rinse and repeat

If you target and then hold left and forward, the BSB literally cannot hit you by any means. The generic spear-wielding soldier in DaS2 isn't that stupid.

Kos is pretty challenging, but probably not the worst unless you don't bring 20 vials.

Do we really have to go through DaS2's vanilla bosses one by one?
Legitimately the only decent boss in the base game is Darklurker, everything else ranges from mediocre to horrible. There is nothing in Bloodborne as bad as Royal Rat Vanguard or Prowling Magus & Congregation. There is nothing in DaS2 as good as Gascoigne or Gehrman. Nashandra is the worst final boss in the series and it's not even close.

Attached: sif without a sword.jpg (1024x783, 154K)

>Kos(m)

>m?????

meant Royal Rat Authority but Vanguard is shit too

Or maybe it's s good game that only eternal contrarian faggots like you hate. Name a better game in it's genre by all means

some say kosm

this webm is downright nostalgic

Lvl 35-37 or so, can't check now.

Orphan of Kos was pretty kino. Looked up how hes designed and he literally turned the game on its head if you thought you could circle strafe everyone up close.

>literally has 7 different moods based on how your playing
>20+ moves and combos most of which are incredibly overpowered
>let's you clip into him when getting close
>several attacks that will do incredible damage to you if you are clipped inside of him
>designed so that basic things that are inherently wrong with the combat system work against you

They really said FUCK YOU.

That would be MH4U, BOTW or my personal favorite, DKCR2.

Ruin Sentinel is still the best gank in the series. Literally nobody dislikes Mirror Knight. The Pursuer is by far the best first boss in the series. I could go on but I get the feeling you're not worth my time.

>last good boss in the game
Martyr Logarius, Ebrietas, and Gehrman are all great you brainless nigger monkey, and that’s not even counting the DLC with Ludwig, Maria, and the Orphan
Kill yourself

Based.

It's still poop though.

You beastly idiot

Too bad the combat in 2 blows ass and it looks like a ps2 game

Attached: 1555970486203.jpg (1024x736, 42K)

Sorry, but Ebrietas and Gehrman are shit. Explain yourself.

At least it's 60FPS.

Idk if this is from an older build, but I just recently played through BB and RARELY did I get caught in some weird hitbox like this. Definitely reminds me more of DS2.

>there are people who don't los fireball nigga and then complain that mystery niggas is too hard
Is this more autism where people refuse to use certain strategies because "that just makes it too easy"?

Looks like 2cucks are at it again, attacking the better games in the series. Sit in the special corner, DaS2 babby.

Attached: EarthenPeakIQ.png (1358x1720, 691K)

>what's armored core?
t. people that unironically think Bloodborne is their best

Attached: 1724976-nine_ball.jpg (1152x864, 272K)

It's still poop though

>playing multiplats on a console
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Ebrietas and Gehrman are better and have more soul than any shitbox boss there is in DaS2.

>b-but the game journalists said...
LOL

Same, it's pretty tight except for the occasional shockwave. BB isn't about positioning though, it's all about braindead i-framing so who cares?

2 is my least favorite game in the series but you'd have to be mentally handicapped to say it BB has a larger quantity of good bosses.

OK.

Should be about right. You can always farm the pigs if you're not confident and want some more HP. Still, the grunts they make before attacking are pretty good indicators of when to push O or L so maybe you just wanna learn that.

>Whenever I run through the game it's the one boss that has any chance of killing me.
user, please, stop posting.
A tip though, when they summon sneks just dodge twice in any direction or even better, just run behind the gravestone.
Mystery Niggas are a bad and easy boss.

this user is right and you all who played bloodborne know it
if you haven't played you don't have a say

BB has a larger quality of good bosses, fuck off ds2 retard

The music alone makes both fights absolute kino
youtu.be/PajtbXEK9cc
youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0

The giant dude is the first boss. Just because everyone thinks its a shit boss doesnt mean it doesnt count.
And its easily the worst first boss in the series.

It has more better bosses, and each of them are 100 of what the best DaS2 can offer

Attached: Dark SoulLESS 2.jpg (3000x4510, 3.67M)

this is a pretty fucking small list relative to how big it could be

Did you figure that out on your own?

OK.

If only.

It's so bad that they named him bloodletting beast and put him into BB? Twice? And no, the Pursuer is the first boss you run into.

>3 MB

lol

No seething 2tranny , you have to be mentally handicapped to think BB doesn't have more higher quality bosses than DaS2.

i love FS games but DS2 is fucking shitshow

You're so impossibly fucking stupid.

Sure thing.

Attached: Goemon.jpg (290x324, 23K)

Not the same guy, but I definitely fought the giant retard before the pursuer. Actually, only beat DaS2 once because it was shit, and I think I only ran into the pursuer 1 time. I don't know why everyone acts like he hunts you down or some shit.

FPBP

these dudes are so easy to farm

All DaS2 has is Alonne, that's all I could remember from that heap of garbage.

Attached: 1111111111111111111111111.png (1944x1322, 624K)

>pretending to know anything about combat in the game
>"I still die to the shadows"
Giving short, dismissive answer to try to show off how cool and unattached from the argument you are won't change the fact that you're complete shit at the game, and as such have no worthwhile opinions to offer on its combat.

funny you made a gif to show this game is unfair, when in reality it just shows your fundamental lack of understanding about the games mechanics.

Git gut, it designed to give you an opportunity to trap the boss.

That is not a good BB boss and it's design goes against the core of chad Bloodborne of being tight fights that reward dodging towards instead of keeping your distance like the virgin Dark Souls, which is why is was cut.

The mystery niggas are fine, you just have to to have awareness. The real unfair part is the three hunters in Yahar'gul.

And yet his first phase is incredibly easy to cheese because of that silly jump attack.

>Did you figure that out on your own?
Yes, I died only once to that attack on my first run, in which I died only twice to them.
I had to switch my entire strategy to approach them once I got to NG+ because they actually pushed my shit in quite a bit.
Now they die so fast it's sad.

3 of those are DLC. I think his comment was about the base game and I agree with him, Rom is a pushover unless you stand still for a little too long, One Reborn is just embarrassing as well. The game like DaS1 gives its best stuff in the first half.

Except for the Wet Nurse, the old cripple, and the Moon Presence.

Finally beat him a couple days ago after so long. Feels good
But I used a GreatShield, so I don't know if that trivializes the experience

>Sneak up on beastfag.
>Charged R2 + Backstab.
>Empty your stamina bar on him with R1's.
>Sepate the other two.
>Kill shooty tooty faggot first.
>Empty your stamina bar on the last one with R1's.
EZ PZ lemon squeezy.
Though I admit they were a nightmare on my first few runs of the game.

Got 'em on my second try on NG++.

I love how one of them is a midget. Look like a comedy trio.

Wet Nurse is not good, she is a pushover for 90% of the fight unless she activates her pink mist, in which all you have to do is run or dodge.
If we are talking base game, then there are some chalice bosses that are pretty good specially HMPH and Elder HMPH. Headless BLB is not bad, Darkbeast Loran is a fucking cunt and I hate him with all my strength but he is a good and fair fight, Abhorrent Beast is the pinnacle of BB combat design.

>Abhorrent Beast is the pinnacle of BB combat design.
Your opinions are the pinnacle of abhorrent taste.

AWOOOO

>Favours dodging towards.
>Limits item usage.
>Will seek you out to get close and personal.
>Favours staying up close.
>Great and very marked phases that further all the points above.
And most importantly punishes dodging backwards (I would say HMPH does this even better)
He is designed for you to wail at him just like the game wants.

DARKWRAITH NIGGAS

Attached: 1515033098584.jpg (506x531, 64K)

Its really not a good game. I tried it after Nioh and the combat was trash. Slow and an extremely limited combat system. Each weapon has 4 attack chains so it was like playing on retard mode. The story ans atmosphere was weebshit as well. If it impresses you, you probably think warhammer is gothic and mature.

>blacksky eye and blood mace equipped at the same time on one character
if this isn't ng+99 then what the fuck are you doing

based

Attached: ejhjhegjh8943.jpg (1902x861, 876K)

>runs at you and just constantly attacks in a limited range
>literally the only strategy is to dodge under his swings, get two hits in, get away before he gets you with a jumping away sweep and repeat
He's an awful boss, and you're a fucking idiot. There's no need to learn how to respond to different movesets, no room for experimentation with your own attacks or items, no use for guns, no real focus on positioning yourself outside of getting under his armpit during a swing, no reading his tells, and no learning which moves have any particularly long punishment windows from him to try to get backstabs or charged up hits with different weapons. If you think the entire game was designed to be dodge in, two hits, step back, repeat then you might be as stupid as the people who think DaS2 has good combat.

Attached: 1501307117284.jpg (1426x950, 325K)

>Compares Bloodborne to Devil May Cry
do you have brain problems?

Attached: Alsodrunk.png (1280x720, 622K)

If you're going by critical reception/Sales then RDR2 is the best game of the decade.

If you're going by good taste, Bloodborne is

It's from my first character ever, where I just kept leveling up and doing more NG+ til I had like 50 STR, 50 SKL, 50 BLT and ~25 ARC

He was trying to attack and dodge with no thought behind it, I simply told him the game he SHOULD be playing given his apparent skillset.

The problem that makes the statement dumb is you can't do that in DMC either, just tell him to play a Musou game

Your vitality is under leveled at the very least

We played two different bosses if that is how you approach him.
You can get at least ten hits with a quick weapon when he does most of his autistic combos, if he does a backhand you should eat that attack and keep hitting which thanks to the rally system is meaningless.
If you pursue him when he jumps backwards you can keep wailing at him as he will try to do that silly punch.
Face it, user, you are an imbecile. You probably dodge backwards at Cleric Beast instead of hugging his ass and wailing at him.
Abhorrent Beast is one of the best bosses in the game if you actually play as intended and not treat the game as Dark Souls.

It's still a good game, you dying doesn't devalue it. You're a faggot.

>not just nuking them with L2s

behold the power of 99 VIT

Attached: scrub still alive.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I played it and literally only the dlc is that good. The basegame is a 7/10.

>only defense is "Just keep running in and hitting, he's well designed"
>from that, assume that I'm bad at the game and play like DaS
Father Gasoline is a much better fight that makes use of mechanics because he has attacks from multiple ranges, with much different speeds and startsups/cooldowns. You can use items on him if you want, but I fight him by putting pressure on him. I can dodge into his moves or parry the 360 spin moves, and you also have to take the arena into account. If you can leverage all of the game's mechanics properly (and no, I don't mean the fucking music box) you can kill him without even letting him transform. That's a good test of skill. You sound like all you know how to do is dodge in and mash R1, which makes me think that you're absolute shit at the game. What part of anything I said made it sound like I play the game like DaS? Be specific, because I want to know how deep you had to reach into your ass.

>Abhorrent Beast is one of the best bosses in the game
If you haven't learned the combat past "dash in and hit" then sure.

it's still a 10/10 because of the DLC

Attached: 1010259.jpg (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Fuck the Undead Giant with the million chains, I died more to him than the defiled hotdog and defiled amy combined

Pthumerian Descendant is harder to me than any boss in Sekiro

Attached: hmph.jpg (1761x1080, 229K)

It’s not even that good, the game feels hollow as hell

I actually have more trouble with the twin-scythes one when I find an undead giant boss in a randomized dungeon

Luckily most of bloodborne's bullshit belongs to chalices, the game itself is fine

Dabbing on them vitlets.

behold the power of 50 BLT

Attached: blunderbuss 1200.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

fuck all 3 of them famalamadingdong

Attached: 1546016393910.png (629x1173, 131K)

pleb, it's fun and beautiful
the only other souls game that can rival it is DaS1

Attached: gascoigne.webm (960x540, 3M)

What exactly does bloodtinge apart from the calings? I never played the game because never ever pc cucks.

I hate how the cannon one just starts instantly spamming cannonballs at his own feet (that can 1-shot you) mid-fight. Other than that he is quite a bit easier than the twin-scythes and balls-and-chains ones

Scalings*

It's the second worst of the souls games, only DaS2 is worse.

DeS and DS1 have the worst bosses. If counting only Vanilla then DS2.

Overpowered guns would ruin this game for me. I cant tell, was he mid-attack? Or does the crazy damage let you VA no matter what?

Just makes bullets stronger.

Higher BLT increases your damage dealt with guns and with weapons that do blood damage, like the 2-handed form of the Bloodletter (giant mace), the Chikage (katana) and the Bowblade (bow and arrow)

BLT builds are the most broken builds you can do in the game. Chikage shits out damage and simon's bowblade becomes the ultimate cheese weapon. You also do respectable damage with firearms, and the evelyn becomes deadly, especially when you give them the bone ash buff.

>I cant tell, was he mid-attack?
He had to be for the parry.

>If you haven't learned the combat past "dash in and hit" then sure.
Funny you mention that because self admittedly that's what you do for Abhorrent Beast. This is why you play the game like Dark Souls because you self admittedly can't see another strategy for this boss other than:
>Hit twice and dodge back.
You are a scrub user.

Sounds like fun. As I said I never played it but the chikage, the reiterpallach and the bowblade do pique my interest. Exclusivities suck...

-y

Nothing else. It's just one of the four combat stats that increase certain damage types.

Strength = Self-Explanatory
Skill = Dexterity
Bloodtinge = Ranged and Blood based weapons
Magic = Magic based weapons and magic tools

Sometimes massive damage from charge attacks will make an enemy stagger as well

people think these guys are hard? I beat them on my first try after accidentally wandering into their arena

Attached: 1554967538232.jpg (500x494, 59K)

DaS3 and DaS2 are the worst.
BB and DaS1 are on par with each other and the best souls games.

Show me a video of you (or anyone else for that matter) doing anything other than dodging in against a short-midranged attack and then mashing R1. You said he's the best test of the game's mechanics, so I 'm sure full movesets, guns, charge attacks and reading tells on attacks all come into play.

I'll wait.

>This is why you play the game like Dark Souls
Dark Souls is stack poise and tank through everything with a giant weapon. spam magic from behind a shield like a fag, or hug the enemies asshole at all times fishing for backstabs. What in the fuck are you talking about?

>You are a scrub user.
No, you're just so awful at the game that you can't grasp any of the mechanics past the most basic ones. You're literally incapable of paying attention to more than 2 things happening during combat at once.

I'm pretty sure he took a ton of counter-damage that first shot for being parried by every pellet of it while in the middle of a sprint attack. You always take more damage while sprinting.
You can only do that kind of super high damage with the blunderbuss to enemies in your own world; if you try it in PVP, it will be too laggy and most of the pellets will miss even at point blank with them standing still.
The reason it hurts them so much in that webm is because the blunderbuss has a gem that adds +7.3 flat damage to every one of the 45 pellets, in addition to +29% more base damage

He has a level of bullshit moves that are quite bothersome.
The Jumping Twirl he does at the end of his combos is omnidirectional, meaning he can change the direction of it while doing it.
The X Slash forward allows him to move quite a ways forward meaning it should favour you dodging towards him, wrong, his reach is colossal.

>image being filtered by the mystery niggas

You have to be some extra special sort of retarded to think that The Giant is anything even remotely similar to Bloodletting Beast, what the fuck.

The DLC is too short to increase its overall rating that much.

Me too. Just started a replay where I was under leveled. Ran through forbidden jungle one more time for a grind (still probably under leveled) pushed their shit in.

>You can get at least ten hits with a quick weapon when he does most of his autistic combos
Let's see some webms.

If they had already come included with the base game, the new weapons that were added in with the DLC would raise the base game's score by like 1 whole point for me

No, it was a mid dodge parry, those are uncommon but doable.

Is the bowblade worth it? And any tips on going for an arcane build to use the moonlight blade?

One of my biggest issues with the dlc is that they shoved all of the new weapons into the dlc. You get so many in such a short time compared to the basegame. They should have distributed some of the DLC weapons in the basegame.

It literally does, it has the best bosses we've ever seen in a souls game, and significantly increases replayability and build variety due to all the different and fantastic weapons you can get. It also adds some great levels, enemies, and concludes the narrative. The OST is also superb. It's a masterpiece.

I want to play the BB DLC so bad but I keep missing all the fucking sales, I refuse to pay $20 for that shit.

Open world trash will always get better reviews than actual games with structure because critics have a hard on for padded out content, mini games and lifeless overworlds with no personality.

Got a link for From designing of OoK?

>because critics have a hard on for padded out content
I learned this after playing the new God of War. Holy shit, what a letdown of a game.

I just replayed this game and Matyr Logarius is way worse of a fight than i remember. Hes just incredibly annoying due to half of his attacks breaking lock on and his only threatening attacks are the ones he does without hardly any buildup. His attacks are either incredibly slow or so fast that you barely have time to react. If you parry hes a fucking joke but man everytime i got hit i just got annoyed compared to bosses like ludwig where i can die to for hours and still be having a blast.

So are Mystery Niggas supposed to be straight out of Dark Souls?

this game is so easy and you make it look hard user. No one is saying the game is hard and you have to adapt. They're saying the game is easy and you're playing like someone who general sucks at videogames.

>They should have distributed some of the DLC weapons in the basegame.
I don't think FROM is even capable of doing that. Never once have I seen them add a DLC that changed much of anything from the base game. It's always just something that was there before will now trigger a cutscene that will teleport you to the DLC land, which is entirely separated from the main game.
They couldn't even figure out how to add the uncanny / lost versions of the DLC weapons to the bonus coffins in the chalice dungeons, nor any of the new types of blood gems from the DLC (like finestrike). They must program in spaghetti code or something, and it's just impossible for them to go back and go in deep to edit their base games after they've finalized them.

They have always been pretty bad at technical stuff like optimization

Yeah, the dlc is great. The base game not so much. If the DLC was like maybe a quarter the length of the basegame I would understand thinking the whole package was a 10/10 but the DLC is like 5 hours long as opposed to the base game which is like 30 or 40.

Try doing Mystery Niggas at BL4, then you'll see what filtering looks like.

Attached: Shadow.of.Yharnam.full.2136277.jpg (800x642, 286K)

>Not Sekiro though, that game had exactly 1 good boss
Worst fucking opinion in this thread. Just retarded.

Ebrietas is garbage what the fuck?

Not me as I do not make webms of my gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=THGsNGWqzrU
Keep in mind he is using a slow weapon, with a saw you can quite literally break his AI.
You do not understand what core tenants mean, parrying is a mechanic but it's not a core tenant, otherwise all bosses would be parryable.
>doing anything other than dodging in against a short-midranged attack and then mashing R1.
Moving goalposts, you said the only strategy was dodging in an doing exactly 2 (two) hits.
The core tenant of Bloodborne is that the game rewards being close to bosses, Gascan is similar in this (his beast form literally punishes you for being more that six footsteps from him), just like the core tenant of Dark Souls is dodging, hitting the boss once or twice and repeat until it dies.

Ebrietas is fantastic. Her movesets can punish dodge spamming retards and the 2nd phase can be pretty challenging.

Now, dungeon Ebrietas on the other hand...

Attached: Tomoko RAGE..png (593x209, 74K)

Shes repetitive as hell and barely does anything.
>smashes head down or swing tentacles
>dodge in and hit
>dodge out
>repeat 100x times
Really fun stuff.

>>dodge in and hit
>>dodge out
>>repeat 100x times
welcome to souls(borne) buddy
if you are competent enough, you can literally time your dodges and keep staying near her without backing off

Other bosses actually move a lot more though and have more attacks. Ebreitas is just a boring fight.

That gay ass charge though.

Worst than orphan of kos, ebrietas and laurence together.

FUCK THIS SHIT DOG.

Attached: Bloodborne™.png (1723x1080, 1.95M)

>tfw one shot him at a relatively fair BL
>thought it was kinda too easy even though he was really aggressive
>do another play-through months later
>never able to one shot him again

Healing system is massive trash. What's the point of having a git gud game where every two tries you need to farm blood vials?
And don't give me that meme answer of "lol at late game you have over 300"

>Phase 2 hits for the 1st time & they all start chanting.
youtube.com/watch?v=2DpyeujG8A8
For being one of the weaker bosses in the game (not bad, just not amazing) their OST is great

Attached: 1518303621460.gif (450x600, 72K)

you stop using them in a panic like a scrub and only use them when you're absolutely sure you can kill them with the extra heal

I've been always confused by this doggo. Are people talking about the one you face while on the "main route" towards the QoY or is this a different one? The version I fought wasn't as ball busting as people made it seem to be.

There are two on the route to QoY, the one in depth one Pthumeru Chalice as the final boss and the one in the Defiled Pthumeru chalice which can one shot you with almost any attack because of the defiled gimmick.
He is an easy boss if you stay in range of him, the only problem this boss has is that if you try to fight him with anything other than a physical attack build which forces you to farm for some good physical gems on a build that doesn't favours them or farm for an even longer time for arcane or bolt gems in the main story.

You shouldn't spam heal, user. Have you tried gitting gud?
What I do is buy them in bulks in the early game by beating bosses, I have 600 before Amelia by going to the dungeons.

literally beat these fags on my first try on my first play of the game

that giant werewolf thing in the chalice dungeons is by far the hardest boss

he's complete parry bait, literally just mash gun and you can beat him

>Stun locking and non-combo combo attacks
>2015

Should disqualify this game from being taken seriously.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Completely forgot their were two of them on the route, haven't gone spelunking for a while. Shit I guess I got lucky when I was trying to plat. Thanks.
>827. The Protomen – The Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=-VDuLiqCmDE
Nah man laurence his leap/pool fucked my gains build on ng+3. Fucker was the last thing holding me back for a 100% build. He's easy as shit with any range build though

Attached: 1518001014486.jpg (975x1200, 177K)

A much better fight than what they are supposed to be failures of, the Celestial Emissary.

Attached: the insight is kicking in.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

>Stun locking is bad.
You are a brainlet.
>Non-combo combo attacks
That boss can actually cooperate to do combos, of course you are supposed to fight them one at a time instead of rushing a gank like a retard.

Yeah, Dracula and his dad can be the worst bosses in those dungeons.