Are there any other series besides MGS that makes use of both 3rd and 1st person views?

Are there any other series besides MGS that makes use of both 3rd and 1st person views?

Attached: hold_up.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Arma 3 duh

Attached: arma3_screenshot_03.jpg (1280x800, 328K)

Hitman

Mountain Blade

>using 3rd person view in Arma

Vampire the Mascarade Bloodlines
The Elder Scrolls and Fallout
Deus Ex HR

Attached: 14228-star-wars-jedi-knight-ii-jedi-outcast-collector-s-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1094, 80K)

Fallout since 3
Hellgate London
Resident Evil Dead Aim
First DMC has 1st person swimming sections
Evil Within 2 has an option to switch to 1st person
Nearly every 3rd person game with a sniper rifle

You wont like the answer but,Metroid: Other M

Ghost Recon: Wildlands does it.

Attached: 20190501221923_1.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

>using 3rd person view in a simulation game

resident evil 2 remake on pc with a trainer

Why wouldn't you LMAO

Third person is for navigation, checking ahead and co-ordinating, then first person is for killing shit

I prefer metal gear's approach to how it was done in Deus Ex. Ideally the camera shift should restrict the view vs. expanding it. With the latter you get weird incentives like mindlessly searching for chest high walls for the purposes of expanding your vision instead of actually needing cover.

Simulation means it's you stepping into the role.

Battlefront

Attached: 1480400454938.png (142x399, 61K)

yeah but those first person controls. especially in number 2, when you zoom into first person you have to get your bearings and sense of direction then quickly swing, yes swing the camera to aim and get a shot off at whatever. i kind of like it that way, but awkward doesn't quite cut it.

>tfw Arma 3 is a clunky piece of shit but I can't stop playing it because there's nothing better of that genre.

is it just me or is the first person view in battlefront just a tad stiff and clunky. something about it just doesn't seem right, i prefer playing in third person in both 1 and 2. i remember just finding the first person view offputting when i first played battlefront.

if you want the assets of mgs2, gameplay and camera of mgs3, and Hitman then play Spy fiction

(It utilizes 1st person and 3rd person mode)

Hitman until Absolution.