She's not coming back, Yea Forums

She's not coming back, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1b071b0782023fac0b0243311e1e564f.jpg (600x844, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFyQtOghqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-O1HmlvgI&t=188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wasn't that big a character in the first game anyway

well no shit she's busy halfway across the country

she is the face of the franchise

Reminder that Therese is best sister.

Pretty sure the face of the Vampire: The Masquerade franchise is whoever you want. Given that it's primarily a tabletop roleplaying game where the GM can make up any kind of characters he wants

>we're finally getting hot male characters
nice.

>implying Jack, Nines, LaCroix and most of the male PC options weren't already hot for 2004

Nah she's a cunt, ever her ghoul hates her which says a lot.

Attached: portrait.jpg (854x1024, 287K)

nah

therese = Yea Forums
jeanette = reddit

Strauss = ebaumsworld
LaCroix = club penguin

I wanted to kill both of them

>knock-off Harley

>wanting to fuck LaCroix
have some self-respect

Nah, she's too prominent, Jack'll show up somewhere too I'm sure.

who and source? pls tell me it won't be a Rudi looking dude

Stop shitposting.

Attached: PrinceLaCroix.jpg (502x570, 49K)

if he didn't always betray you at the end he'd probably be my favourite character tbqh

Not sure. Atleast the Users that seemed female (they opened a channel only for posting pets) in the Discord for the Game seemed to really like Nines, Beckett and Mercurio, especially the last one surprises me.

>being this new

Paradox Interactive are Jews with their DLC, Jews with their propaganda about population replacement (aka "diversity") and UN control of coal-using industries (aka "climate change"), and Jews in the control freak sense where they will ban anyone who speaks up against them.
The rare and threatening Triple Jew.
Do not buy their products. Do not support them. They are a blight on the planet and the less money they get, the better.

No matter how much you try to sluttify your outfit, office attire will always beat it.

It's only Nines.

Attached: vamp80939e.jpg (640x480, 54K)

It's enough to look at their Crusader Kings 2 DLC list to know everything about them.
Fuck Paradox, gonna pirate their games with no mercy.

Watching him on his knees at the end and crawling to the key was totally off-putting.

Nobody gives a shit about the tabletop. Next you'll be telling us about how your Mage character can unravel the universe and beat God at chess like those dorks over on /tg/

Don't you dare badmouth /tg/ you heathen. They're bros.

Voerman is for kids
Velvet Velour is for the men

He is cute but not with screenshots with the dead eyes

So Yea Forumsros, is Antitribu fairly fleshed out or is it just half done abandonware?

Attached: 1491408573421.png (1127x685, 37K)

Good, she's a reddit character.

venus is for real men

Mercurio isn't that surprising to me desu, when he's not bleeding all over the goddamn place he's basically just young Al Pacino
He's also the most loyal person to you in the entire game regardless of who you side with as long as you don't sell him out

Isaac Abrams is for true adult men who know the value of bros

good. why would the baroness of santa monica just randomly show up in seattle? fuck off with that shit. you wanna see you're waifu maybe go play her game again.

Mitsoda said it, possibly in a tweet

business venture, therese is a jew

I'd really rather it be cc than whatever abominations this motley crew could slap together.

I only badmouth the magefags

It's too buggy to do a full playthrough, but it's fun to cheat yourself some XP and then play around with the new disciplines for a while in the Santa Monica hub.

Does she have to?

Attached: 1553905640303.png (797x472, 359K)

You mean on the box? That's a Malkavian costume.

>It's too buggy to do a full playthrough, but it's fun to cheat yourself some XP and then play around with the new disciplines for a while in the Santa Monica hub.
Weak. Thanks for the heads up though.

Attached: 1518238656876.png (657x527, 63K)

absolute semen demon

Attached: joan-holloway-christina-hendricks-of-sterling-cooper-mad-men-thomas-pollart.jpg (600x749, 86K)

What is face blindness for 500, Alex?

wtf would she be doing in Seatlle

It's not. It's Jeanette. She's got the pigtails, the skirt and the blouse.

The Asylum now apparently has new franchises in multiple cities, so it's definitely possible for them to put one in Seattle and have a cameo.
I feel like the developers know how awful that would be though.

I hope the only cameo is Beckett desu
Even Jack would feel too forced, Beckett is literally the only character that would feel natural instead of being shoehorned in for cheap nostalgia.

>I feel like the developers know how awful that would be though.
Why would you think that highly of them when they're literally walking NPC memes?

>The Asylum now apparently has new franchises in multiple cities

This game is going to be Fallout 3 isn't it.

I WANT TO PLAY AS A FUCKING TZIMISCE

Is the big-tittied woman Toreador or Tremere?

I thought she was supposed to be a Giovanni honestly

>no Todd
>Brian Mitsoda in
I can deal with a tranny vampire skippable sidequest

So if I want to play Antitribu, Final Nights or Clan Quest mods, can I do it with the unofficial patch or do I have to install one of those on the vanilla version of the game?

Attached: 1553468587866.jpg (1440x2174, 1.87M)

ew gross

pretty sure CQM includes the unofficial patches

CQM can be done with the unofficial patch already installed like if you use the gog version. Just use the CQM Shortcut it makes when you install it.

Another question regarding these mods: which one of them is the best?
I've heard some bad things about Antitribu so I guess it's between FN and CQM.

Attached: WATCH.gif (400x467, 120K)

she's literally on the box art

for a single game

I don't think he's looking at the face bro

FN isn't really bloodlines anymore as far as I know. It's pretty much stand alone. CQM just "improves" (depends on taste) the base VtMB game.

Giovanni's are incestfags, she looks nothing like a incest abomination.

HAVE NO CHOICE BUT BE ISOLATED

Beckett's almost guaranteed in my opinion. A thin-blood who's gonna diablerize his way into power? That's probably high up on his interest list. Plus the pacific northwest is home to all kinds of cryptid lore that could easily be tied into the lore. Imagine Bigfoot is just some Gangrel wandering around

youtube.com/watch?v=jFyQtOghqwA
Anyone watched this? Is this canon? Looks kinda neat

Am I falling for some Mandela-Effect shit or are those boots inaccurate?
Also, you get to wear her digs so she's there in spirit.

look at her fucking jaw she literally looks like a Habsburg
she looks more like an incest baby than the Giovanni in the first game did

>thought Beckett was a werewolf
>later in the third act
>an actual fucking werewolf appears
s-so he's... Gangrel?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can ask him about it when you first meet him.

Jesus christ that Jasper guy looks like he's straight out of VtM:B

So is diablerie an actual thing in this game?
I hope we can join the Sabbat, then.

have they said anything about melee builds yet?

Attached: 1555586022491.jpg (794x1191, 80K)

Isn't that also him on the box art

It pretty much has to be for "thin-bloods choose a clan" to work. Joining the Sabbat isn't that out there since the big bad gubbmint (cammies) will probably be the bad guys without choice.

Too different from the mainstream gangs. Too hard mechanics to implement in a meaningful ways. It would be just some shitty summoner class if they tried.

Gangrel player can say something like "kin of my blood!"

The guy in the background? Pretty sure it's supposed to be Caine/Cabbie since he's casting the logo as a shadow

>On a foggy night, a group of humans are attacked by vampires, bitten, and forced to drink the blood of the supernatural creatures. It's called a Mass Embrace: the creation of a horde of new vampires, and it's highly illegal in the vampire community
It sounds like Sabbat are going to be the bad guys again. This is more in line with their MO than Camarilla or Anarchs

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-O1HmlvgI&t=188

If Bloodlines is a success, will we some day get a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game?

Attached: skyrim werewolf.jpg (512x480, 30K)

calling it now: you are "forced" to commit diablerie on a friendly vampire in the main quest as some sort of sacrifice/only way to save your life

I meant for the new one, sure looks a lot like Beckett if its not supposed to be him.

Attached: vtmb2.jpg (1200x802, 122K)

That's just the opener though. How many games do we have where the freak terrorist attack at the start was actually a ploy from the real big bad hiding in plain sight? Classic bait and switch.

it was already announced before VTMB2

The thing is that the Sabbat isn't an active threat anymore in V5. Majority of the Sabbat, Elders most notably, fucked off to the Middle East to fight in some conflict called the Gehenna Wars, presumably due to influence of slowly awakening Antediluvians. Then you have the Lasombra jumping ship to Camarilla, with absolutely horrible writing to justify it. And so... there's not really much left of Sabbat.

Attached: The_Sabbat.jpg (1520x2090, 1020K)

That guy is no where near stylish enough to be Beckett. Besides that, it would be a massive oversight to not put his glasses and crazy eyes on him.

Why not? She's a canonical character in v5.

Shit, really?
Shit, it also must mean that it's probably in development hell.

Beckett has black hair, orange eyes, and wears glasses (even though he doesn't really need to lol)
Being a hatchet-wielding, blood-spilling butcher also seems pretty out of his MO. I think it's either an early game antagonist or a guy similar to Smiling Jack who's in the background for most of the game but deals with shady shit.

Nah, it was just announced WAY too early. Like couple of months after they signed the deal and some concept art to show.

Uhhh
Like, the part where Jeanette fucks LaCroix in the arse?

What ?

You think I'm joking?

Attached: Vampire the Masquerade.jpg (2480x3156, 1.16M)

LaCroix liked to take Jeanette's big Malk cock. It's canon, don't bother WW about it.

I like them but i don't think they are the "face of the franchise". I'd also hate if they just kept reusing everything from the firstl game. We need original content.

Attached: 1556815444303.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Attached: gameplay1.webm (666x378, 646K)

I find it fascinating how you can probably count on one hand how many tabletop roleplaying games there are where traits like mentors and allies actually work.

>low level investment
>assistance is too meager to matter

>high level investment
>assistant is too important to waste time on you

Waste of experience in either case.

>inb4 shockwaves

Attached: gameplay2.webm (644x358, 356K)

I finally get to play as a Dark Souls boss.

great

So it's only Seattle, huh? What's in Seattle? Isn't that place kind of boring?

Sabbat seem to be deemphasized heavily so I'm betting nope

Where is everyone getting this updated lore on VTMB? The tabletop? Could I just read instead?

>Could I just read instead?
You underestimate how much you have to read for the tabletop user. That's exactly what you should do.