I know you all used trainers to beat this boss he is literally imposible to beat

I know you all used trainers to beat this boss he is literally imposible to beat

Attached: impossible.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjByLmAUGI8?t=251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The cheese strat is to activate him, run away until he breaks his leash and deaggros, then do a stealth attack.

>hold sprint instead of trying to side step
woah

You can do this with almost every miniboss too

that's crazy talk

look at this tracking bullshit literally dark souls 2 NPC tier

youtu.be/PjByLmAUGI8?t=251

is concept of pressing dodge or jump alien to you people

Some of us got out asses kicked big time.
And then we pushed on instead of complaining about it online.

>boss

The problem people have with this boss solely arises from the fact that the game flat-out lies at your face 1 minute earlier by telling you to dodge when enemies try to grab you, which simply doesn't work because the grab lingers way longer than your iframes and your dodge covers only two feet.

It's typical From Software trash gameplay.

The boss is braindead piss easy when you do it the way you say, yeah.

You can stealth him before he breaks out if you use a gachiin sugar

Yeah i had to put it on easy difficulty
THANKS GAMING JOURNOS

Yeah no need to shill your whore, cuck

Have sex.

Go up hill behind cloth fence. He gets stuck there

I watched my cousin who is already half way through the game sit there and struggle with this bosses shitty hit boxes. All I had to do was sprint and bounce around like a retard to beat it first try.

nigga, just use fire

you can literally dodge every single one of his attacks if you dodge at the last frame of the attacks animation
if you have trouble timing the long hunched over lunge then just double jump his head

Just dodge backwards and grapple him. Also when you jump off an enemy you can hold back to jump away from them. If you do that to the shield guys it forces them to charge at you for some reason, and you can kill them without wasting emblems with the axe.

dont use target lock then he cant track you with those bullshit grabs

Attached: 1556824171635.png (300x400, 22K)

Getting to completely destroy the later game one was fun