I pre-ordered it

I pre-ordered it

Attached: Rage-2-Logo-1.jpg (620x349, 58K)

based retard

This game has such a huge potential to actually be good and fun

>for no reason at all, uses garbage avalanche engine instead of idtech

hard pass and pirate

There is such a drought of games right now. I hate the marketing but the game looks fine

Good goyim.
Now don't forget to buy skyrim again and renew your ESO plus subscription. Also go get Fallout 76 on bethesda.net and on Steam.

how did it get a sequel

Attached: 1541460470295.png (405x494, 236K)

sold over 3 million copies. what, you thought the id software name wasn't powerful?

I mean you'd have to train an entire studio on one engine for one game.

Big Timmy really wanted it.

Attached: rage 2018-05-17 14-42-32-41.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

The setting has potential. Fury Road looks oddly similar to it with the ghosts and oddboys

Rage was played in two episodes of breaking bad by pinkman

Same OP

Attached: 36F755EF-1396-47F7-9673-69B352A823F8.png (750x1334, 147K)

>Fat Mammas

Attached: 1457879340112.png (557x605, 227K)

not how things work

if people can't work on a different engine they arent developers

>and on Steam
Just because we like Bethesda games doesn't mean we are stupid enough to use a dead service. I'll wait to get my 2nd copy on EGS or just pick up each console version.

Attached: 250.jpg (236x236, 9K)

I mean that is what's happening so it's how it works

Likewise.

Attached: Untitled.png (223x125, 51K)

Throwing those spinning blades was pretty fun, but the first game felt like some pre-alpha version. Did anyone like it all that much?

gonna result in a bombed game so no not how it works :)

this game is not going to make money, SP only fps with no multiplayer features at all? heh.

>pre-alpha version
Rage was not great but you people have ridiculous standards.

If you really want to show Epic Games and Randy we mean business, preorder Rage 2 and make it outsell Borderlands 3.

The story was really disjointed and several maps felt pretty much empty in content, despite having NPC's.
Most of the quests were pretty much just "mow x number of enemy waves down" and some side-quests were really shitty.

game didn't work right on AMD cards, like so many other games

people on Yea Forums slaughtered it on launch because of their own bad purchasing decisions

AMD also intentionally wrecked the launch with drivers

None of that means it would play like a pre-alpha. A pre-alpha would be nigh unplayable.

Same, nuDoom was fun and I really enjoyed Mad Max so hoping this might be the best of both. Digital deluxe doesn't seem worth it though as you can find the BFG later and the Wizard codes are scattered throughout the game. Probably gonna be shit though

Alright, it was a beta then. Happy?

I don't think that's realistically going to happen, unless the critics really pan borderlands 3.

this is the ugliest game ever made.

>Rage 2: Homo Road

I liked nudoom but for some reason this looks like a boring piece of shit.

things like not improving ragdoll physics over just cause 2 when the entire point of the game is ragdolling enemies

Did a single person in the entire world actually enjoy Rage 1?
The most positive comment I've ever heard made about it is that it "Wasn't that bad...".
Why wouldn't they just call it something else?
The Rage name is only going to cost them sales.

The original is historically significant for its use of megatextures.

i enjoyed it, driving was incredibly fun

you could also strafejump, circlejump, and ramp jump, it had amazing movement mechanics

the game would've been beloved if they had added multiplayer but they chose not to do it "just because"

I probably wouldn't give a shit about Rage 2 if it was called Fury 1 or something. The terrible, terrible ending of the first Rage is actually benefiting Rage 2 here because I'm pretty curious about the state of the world.

Thinking of trading in Days Gone for this if it gets good reviews. Are there any waifus in Rage? Didn't the first game have some?

ez rent and drop

Good game and setting ruined by a garbage ending that didn't even have a final boss