Nintendo e3 leak

the video of the Nintendo E3 was recorded, there is really little time. So I saw the video and I would speak only switch games, the rest I do not care.
- First we will talk about Super Mario Maker 2 with a preview of Luigi and Toad playable.
- Gamplay of Luigi's Mansion 3
- They present the dlc smash bros but on the list they do not say who they are
- new Pokemon Sword & Shield trailer

Now I am going to talk about Animal Crossing, the presentation of it should last 11 minutes: so basically, you will be able to have your own holiday home in addition to your usual home and the holiday home will be on an island inhabited by new characters, with new shops and led by ... Tortimer in person. Aside from that, Tom Nook will have taken over his shop but still with Tommy and Timmy, a new shop will open, more precisely three, on fishing, insect hunting and diving, where you can find all the necessary equipment, all three The characters who will hold these shops will be dogs named Ponk, Clap and Hoist. Re-tail will always be present but this time, Cyrus will have a floor of his own where he will expose his secret passion for fossils but also where he can modify your objects. The post office and the town hall merged as at the time and now there will be a new building, the bank, managed by Digby and a new character, a tiger named Tailor. We can direct the camera outside and transfer your Pocket Camp objects to the game switch. The game will be released in September and will be called Animal Crossing: Summer Vacation.
Well let's continue with the rest of the live
- Pikmin 4 is announced
- false end (we pretend to be surprised)
- F-Zero GX2 arrives in 2020
END

here, I know there are not many third party games, but I have deliberately omitted them, because there was nothing interesting, apart from the arrival of Sea of Thielves and Apex Legends just after the presentation. Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

Attached: AC_Isabelle_7XU6aGu.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png (800x779, 103K)

gay

>AC is coming out
All I need to know

Attached: 1552177137440.jpg (1484x1018, 184K)

>big maring next year

If you want a leak to sound legit never put Mother or F-zero in the list

this is so disappointing that it might be real. fuck animal crossing

This isn't a leak. This is autistic fan fiction.

>Animal Crossing: Summer Vacation

Attached: 1232165489629.jpg (340x322, 28K)

>Animal Crossing: Summer Vacation
>Releases in Fall

I'd be ok with all of this
F zero and pikmin 4 alone would win Nintendo e3

>A bank and separate places for fishing, insects and diving
For what purpose? ATMs took care of the first one well enough and the others don't need an entire building to sell you a bug net or a fishing rod.

>AX's sequel was named GX, and so a sequel to GX would just be GX2

What was the fucking naming guy out that week?

Maybe it's more ways to catch fish and bugs? Like traps, nets or cagee?

Given that AC works on a real time clock it would make sense that they'd add some ways to obtain buggos without needing you to be physically there, but I also fear that they could take a note from Pocket Camp.

>F-Zero GX2 arrives in 2020

Attached: 1545158603673.png (347x309, 103K)

It would be neat if they added stuff like crab cages
It never made sense catching lobsters and shit with a fishing rod

Haven't said much since July, but saw this thread that caught my eye just now and want to re-affirm that people are paid to make fake leaks, especially for Smash - This one not being fake but Toby, who calls pizza "Za" and smells horrible, is one of these paid leakers. He is still in my office, and he still posts here and on Gamefaqs regularly. He still doesn't know who I am, as he hasn't approached me, but it's probably because he steals everyone's fucking food and nobody likes him, so I could be anyone.

Smash Fighters 2 and 3 will indeed be revealed early June. Interestingly, Nintendo and Microsoft are going to partner on a joint game and work together on many games going forward, presumably because Sony is a giant threat to both companies.

The characters announced are Master Chief and Banjo Kazooie. Master Chief activates the Halo for his final smash, and some spirits I saw were for the flood, arbiter, a gause warthog, and a ghost. His level appears to be Last Resort (has a windmill structure? Not familiar, but know the name).

Banjo Kazooie's level is predictably Spiral Mountain. He has his nuts and bolts look, slightly altered but essentially the same. Grunty is a stage boss and rhymes at you while you play, dependant on characters used. There are dancing carrots and onions in the background with googly-eyes. Some spirits include Captain Blubber, Canary Mary, and Mingy Jongo. I wasn't able to see any more details other than those 3, I saw no screenshots of these unlike Halo's. Banjo has 3 final smashes, all of which are randomized.

Cut characters from the game that won't make it in (but were absolutely developed and scrapped) include Rayman, Black Shadow, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, and Alucard. I was previously unaware of Alucard and Dixie Kong as of the last time I posted back in July.

I'll stick around for another few minutes if you have questions, I'm on my evening shift break.

Die

Attached: 1556406627043.jpg (881x582, 53K)

They did away with the seasons, now it’s just 24/7 summer

>nuts and bolts design

Attached: 1555709281382.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

Fuck that, summer is worst season.

>f zero
Fuck you for even trying to get my hopes up.

That shit better not be real.

I agree, give me Spring and Autumn

>sea of thieves
>apex legends

fake

I’m not the “leaker” so I just jokingly said that? Stop giving RPers the time of their life

>series that made a name for itself in using an internal clock will now stop using that feature

Villagers are removed as well