OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=opgMj6skKo8&=&feature=share

did anyone really think this game would be good at all?

Attached: daysgone1.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

if anyone thought Days gone would be gone then they have their "brain" gone.

The game does not personally interest me, but since I have not played it myself, I cannot comment on its quality.

Attached: neutral.jpg (706x540, 81K)

The lack of advertising that Sony gave it was pretty telling. All their other big exclusives were much more pushed

>huge 80 hour game has some minor bugs

Fuck off, retard. Days Gone is still a great game

>cherrypicking

>been playing this game for a week
>only issue Ive run into was when I killed a Rager Bear it died standing up, and minor stop-and-go FPS when going fast on the bike(playing on regular PS4)
>actually really enjoying the game
I don't understand why everyone else is flipping shit about it.

It's no less glitchy than new Vegas was on release.

holy shit based

New Vegas was a good game though.

Days gone is fucking great ..goty so far and i played everything else..like re 2 dmc 5 kh 3 and sekiro

Thanks for the review! PS store credit added to your account!

You can't do that! This is Yea Forums! WTF?!

It was worse than Fallout 3, if you aren't an Obsidian drone.

lolno

Cry harder xboxnintensoy

Attached: IMG_20190504_131811.jpg (3840x2160, 591K)

>Yea Forums now likes Days Gone
What happened?

some literal who bloggers complained about the protagonist being a generic white guy so now /pol/ must shill the game to the death

this looks like a 360 game.

I'm OK with that, the push for moar graphix was a mistake.

It was more like the lack of genuine advertising. I saw ads, but they were very short clips of the better animation work in good lighting, or just excerpts from cutscenes - almost nothing of the general action of the game.

Once I saw that Diesel were making branded clothing to do with Days Gone, I knew shit was fucked.

Young genius in our midst, everybody take notes

I bet the game still runs like ass.

I wonder if its lack of advertising hurts its metacritic score. Everyone expected it to be a disappointment, you have to wonder how much stuff like that influences game reviewers.

I'm like 15 hours in and haven't had any issues or glitches. I'm further than all your footage. I'm having a fun.

Unironically this. If Bethesda games launched with this few problems they would be the goat. This game is getting hate because of some of the messages in it and the shills are doing their job as such.

Filtered.Working as intended.

>Poorfag didn't install the patches.