Are Steam reviews being falsely deleted in order to acquire a desired outcome...

Are Steam reviews being falsely deleted in order to acquire a desired outcome? Supposedly the new Paracux game has 100s of negative reviews being removed which has led to these accusations.
steamcommunity.com/app/859580/discussions/0/1648791520842991698/

Attached: imperator.png (1001x611, 921K)

Yes, its been happening a lot lately. Devs control that on their own store pages, so it's not Steam doing it, just desperate devs and publishers trying to damage control.

What ebin memeword did the removed reviews consist of this time?

the score is based on people who review in your area/language. use steamdb or scroll to the review section if you want the whole picture.

Actually they mostly just said the game was broken or shit... Or both.
This isn't a review bombing, it's just genuine bad reviews.

>Supposedly
fake news

Valve would have kept ignoring user reviews if it wasn't for the le ebin reviewbomb redditors abusing the system for their armchair activism.

Attached: 17b.jpg (680x680, 49K)

It's the new """offtopic""" review detection system that prevents review bombing
It's region based AND removes ALL reviews it considers "too many negative in X time period" from the score.
You need to disable that cancer manually in your Store Preferences under Account Details since it's opt-out and not opt-in.
Just a jewish system to hide negative reviews.

Yes. I need a mommy so fucking bad.

extra based desu

No really my mom died when I was two. I've never had a mom and I'm pretty sure it fucked me up in the head since I cant hold a relationship with a girl to save my life.

Devs can't delete steam reviews. They famously throw tantrums about this. They want to delete all the "unfair" negative reviews.
Imperator is getting savaged in the reviews. It has slipped down to mostly negative with over 4,000 negative reviews. If they were deleting reviews wouldn't they aim higher than 39-40% positive?
Steam does have filters so you will see different numbers depending on the filters. These are fully customizeable.

is paradox dying?

What are the negative reviews about?
If its because women exist in the game without showing their bouncy anime tits then I understand why they removed them.

No, it's about the game being broken like every Paradox game on release

>game has mana
>game is shallow
>game is broken
>game runs like shit
>game had it's features stripped to make more DLC
I'm gonna say that's about 90% of them.

Game is just a worse version of another game by the same studio so people are dissapointed.

Alright fair enough then.

it's 5% about women in the british isles, 60% about the game not running on old computers, 30% about the game having DLC in the future and 5% other

there is a 20% margin of error

I'll be your mommy (male)

Attached: I+love+this+guys+art+_b057d12d3e936c2526bd3dcda9b52cd9.png (500x591, 69K)

I'm surprised the bad reviews have genuine reasons that concerns its gameplay and optimization

>I'm surprised the bad reviews have genuine reasons that concerns its gameplay and optimization
they are? post 10