This is the best Prince of Persia game in entire franchise

This is the best Prince of Persia game in entire franchise.

Attached: prince of persia.jpg (354x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategywiki.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia:_Warrior_Within/Glitches
youtu.be/ZB1iKajkV_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I am.

Attached: 220px-Prince_of_Persia_2008_vg_Box_Art.jpg (220x273, 18K)

Post that slut with the ass

yes but Farah > Kaileena

Attached: dd7e1b5765ee9635e16729085efd3792.jpg (2500x3719, 1.09M)

Posting the actual pic now

Attached: 220px-Sands_of_time_cover.jpg (220x282, 31K)

of course

Attached: ASSHAHDE.jpg (640x480, 52K)

It's such a weird game after Sands of Time.
Was I the only one that wasn't big on the combat? To me it always felt like a distraction, something that got in the way of the actual fun. Which was the platforming.

reboot when?

imagine the smell

EYE

Attached: 1515505737070.jpg (587x508, 65K)

I believe that title belongs to me, OP.

Attached: Prince-of-Persia-2-The-Shadow-and-The-Flame.gif (480x300, 63K)

I can never forgive this buggy piece of shit game for having the FINAL FUCKING PORTAL TO THE FINAL BOSS FUCK UP AND NEVER WORK.

I found the platforming too basic. it was either turbo easy or required frame precise prediction with no in-between. platforming is only fun when the challenge is figuring out the path hidden in your surroundings, not deducing through trial and error how many plancks of time you have to wait between jumps

Will PoP ever return?

Dahaka has scared me in my childhood

Attached: dahaka.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Unironically one of the better elements in the game, and far too underutilized in others. Though the platforming in those sections could have been better.
This is what the pursuer in dks2 should have been for example.

Why not

Attached: 1554313736000.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Never played a game more fucked by bugs. In my first play through, I unintentionally backtracked, then saved my game. When I next loaded it up, I was playing as the wraith, and couldn't advance because I kept falling through platforms. Eventually it was impossible to progress. I looked it up, and found this will always happen if you save and reload in that area if you've backtracked. Had to start over.

Second playthrough, the portal to final boss didn't work no matter what I tried. Lots of people online complaining that under seemingly random conditions, time portals will just not work and require you to start over.

Fuck Ubisoft.

Hah worked on my machine faggot!

PC version?

Gamecube.

Same here.

strategywiki.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia:_Warrior_Within/Glitches

>Sometimes, at the end of the game, you will not be able to go through the portal behind the throne room. It is unknown what causes this and there is no work-around. You will need to go back to an earlier save.

Two Thrones better.

Warrior Within is buggy, edgy horseshit. It baffles me that someone could prefer to every other game in the series.

Two Thrones is top gay.
>fall down a hole
>suddenly shirtless
It's like they wanted to copy SoT, only bad.

Forgotten Sands is the best game in the franchise.
You can't prove me wrong.

YOU BITCH

Imagine licking her ass in the rain, she would feel the hot touch of your tongue

died too soon

>"YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO DIE BY MY BLADE"

I shitted myself at the sight of dahaka, and stopped playing for a week thanks to him, silly old me.

>In the first Empress battle, the prince sometimes gets stuck in the floor, and then drifts into a wall and dies.
Oh god, that brings me back. I was stuck on that fight for so long because sometimes she'd just instant-kill me by dunking me into the floor.

Too bad I didn't play this game as teenage, because now as old prick I just can't stand the edge of it.

>all those tentacles

/d/ahaka

Why the hell were they doing cosplay of PoP anyway? Not like any of those zoomers recognize what it is from.
Not that i am complaining.

No its not.
The grimdark aesthetic is pretty try-hard.
Jordan Mechner disliked it.
Its repetitive as fuck and has tons of backtracking.

Just play it some more, let yourself get lost in the edge.

youtu.be/ZB1iKajkV_M
The PoP Franchise in a nutshell.

I had no problem with the backtracking. It made the game more interesting to go back and access new areas.

I've heard that the glitch is caused when you go through the other portals more times than necessary.

So a game about backtracking punishes you if you backtrack too much
Fucking wew

the backtracking was really well done whit the hazards navigation changing depending on the direction you where going and the dahaka chases opening entire new sections and secrets if you whent back was fucking great