Untitled

:^)

Attached: 13872637_10155229788094152_1081835325351312979_n.jpg (480x433, 51K)

But 2010s kids have all the games they had plus more. It's not like you lose access to old stuff as time goes on. Just because the Godfather came out 10 billion years ago doesn't mean we can't watch it anymore.

I am not a 90s kid and I understand that. They are cheat codes.

It's not about the game zoomer

If you were born in 97 you are not a 90s kid

Woosh.

I used tips and tricks magazine because I didn’t have the internet back then

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

did you ever call the hotline?

aaah I remember playing gta sa in the 90, those were the good times

Attached: 1543493918861.png (470x860, 273K)

mfw learning cheats for games I never played just because

Fuck you, 97 is the cutoff year.
98+ is zoomer.
help im in january

Attached: 1537411263484.png (992x940, 154K)

>tfw used to rip out the pages I needed at the supermarket

user...why is she so sad? That Tiger II model kit looks great!

Except it didn't come out until 2004.

Are you japanese? Retard.

My friends older brother had that, he was born in 95. That was in 2007 when he was 12, and the game came out in 2004? so not a far cry.

90s kid means you were a kid in the 90s. you were a sperm in your dads ballsack for 8 years in the 90s, then you were a diaper shitting baby for 2 years in the 90s. you were not a kid in the 90s. you are a zoomer

that's his kill list you dumb zoomer

>tfw born in 89 but feel like an 80s kid
No pressure.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

this.

i was born in 85. i don't go around pretending i remember a goddamn thing about the 80s

:v)

Attached: cheatengine-x86_64_pHMNcrmeCj.png (638x647, 37K)

Attached: 1550589198177.jpg (452x824, 74K)

but the Feels bro, you feel that? It's nothing about the understanding of seat-codes and the different ways of those things... but the feels, deep on our soul, on our being, bro

Yikes. Have sex, manlet.

That's not Vice City though.

That was the later steam release retard

Alphanumeric cheat codes >> Button combo cheat codes
Fight me.

I hope people do understand that being born in the 90's is not being a 90's kid. A 90's kid would currently be in their 30's, not 20's. At best you have received hammy downs and watched reruns of shit from the 90's which Zoomers had not experienced either. Anyway, yeah. Everyone here is fucking retarded.

We can do this all day, zoomer. Just admit you weren't alive when it came out.

Attached: 1534436888829.jpg (438x538, 50K)

I was born in 1990. Am I a 90s kids or do you have to be born in late 80s to be a 90s kid?

89 master race
I don't want to turn 30, bros

Attached: 1337260701474s.jpg (251x251, 9K)

>be me 90s kid
>learn games myself and really good at them
>have to eat entire boxes of cereal to have a 30% chance at a map/code etc
>watch people/matches of pros and analyze their movements
>try to get into clans and groups to trade secrets
>hire a pro to teach you how to get better and improve

>be a 2019 zoomer
>only watch shitty girl streamers with le epic boobs that you donate them money to have them say your name
>also watch streams just to earn gamer badges and gamer points for EPIC GAMER SKINS
>have everything handed to you data wise with google
>pro games data extracted and presented in picture format with excel data sort fields
>PURPOSELY CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS INFORMATION
>throw EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VIDEO GAME
>get called a nigger faggot and a fucking retard
>sit idling for 30minutes writing a dissertation in team chat about why youre fucking upset
>downvote everything you can
>try and get people fired
>report people for fake reasons in an attempt to get their account banned
>get called a faggot and a white man over voice chat so theres no written form to punish
>sit there seething in vile hatred
>do it again and again and again and again 17 times in a row then again the next day
>live your entire life this way being a triggered little faggot
>just could have looked up the answer and got good

Attached: heresyourvideogamesbro.jpg (1455x865, 683K)

You are a part of whatever brings you that nostalgic feeling. I was born in 1981 (inb4 boomer) and I remember a about 10x more of the 90s than I do of the 80s. I consider myself a 90s kid by far.

who /91/ here?

I was born in 90, does that count in your eyes? I've got some great memories of the 90's.

I was born 96 but I feel like I would have been better suited to being born 15 years earlier, at the very least I can't fucking stand modern music, and unlike video games where only western stuff is bad the music in Japan is just as terrible.

At least we're not women, they hate turning 30 a lot more than we do.

>you stop being "young" at 35, apparently

*sips*

>not vice city
Nice try babby.

This could be a screenshot of anything

Good times indeed

I was born in 82. Everyone feels that way.

I was born in 83 and like it just fine. Grew up in the golden age of gaming and media for kids, pre-social media. It was great.

>Alphanumeric cheat codes
I remember my dad yelling at me for "wasting ink" when I printed out like 50 pages of Gameshark codes.

fucking zoomers

Attached: 1254886266188.jpg (424x335, 11K)

quick question

is anyone unironically nostalgic for early 2000s pop culture? I feel like that era aged like milk outside of vidya.

Being a kid in the 90's was fucking kickass. Probably the best time to be a kid if I had to pick a decade to be one in.

Cool emerging technology to have fun with, but it didn't come to absolutely dominate social life, you still had to have an "outside life", but coming home to play Quake 1....hoo boy. Those were the fucking days, man.
*sips*

Attached: 1356593271365.jpg (284x284, 8K)

Im 19 and I remember most of the cheat codes for GTA SA, pepperoni pizza for age of empires or the cheat guest names in rct2
but Im from an eastern european country so I guess the western generations don't work here

Lmao you people are still playing HOMM3 for fucks sake.

>89 here.
Does it honestly matter what we are. We got to enjoy everything that the 90’s had to offer.
Now that we are all 30, Zoomers like to pretend that the 90’s were their childhood, when those kid grew up watching family guy and playing 3D games.

Attached: 310F8D64-AF01-48C0-A18E-F4B98B0F54A0.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

>Voltron
>Huffy bikes
>Starter jackets
>dime bags
>house phones
>Funcoland
>community dances
>unaltered cuties
What am I leaving off?

Attached: 14455335462.jpg (670x554, 426K)

and there's literally nothing wrong with that

That's true, actually.

>tfw buying cheat code books and a RuneScape guide from the school bookfair
Good times

Attached: 1555692653148.jpg (880x640, 58K)

I was born in 94 but I would never call myself a 90s kid. You don't really become aware of pop culture until you're 10. I can't even remember what I was doing when I was 5.

lol

It's kind of fucked up that generational identity is based on consumer products and marketing campaigns. There's hardly any cultural event or phenomena that the past few generations identify with. we live in a society etc etc

fuck white people

If you were born in 95 you aren't a 90s kid. You wouldn't be old enough to experience the 90s.

>san fucking andreas
>not vice city

Fuck outta here poser.

Me too bro. Around 20 days for me. Feels weird as fuck

This, honestly.... just this........

karl marx warned you what would happen if you stuck with capitalism
he predicted it all 200 years ago

neither anglo-saxxons nor caucasians are white

I was born in 1999 but I was never given new games, we'd go to the pawn store and get old stuff. Am I still a poorfag zoomer?

88 here, it was not that bad. Me and everyone else around me stopped caring about almost everything. no pressure. Some normalfags are still pressuring themselves to get the house, the car, the kids. They are unhappy as fuck though and some are even married to some wall hitting roastie, while I chat up zoomer girls and get the occasional succ.
If you are 30, you can literally free yourself from everything. Stay happy fren and do not believe the memes and normalfag angst.

>while I chat up zoomer girls and get the occasional succ.

how do you go about this? just follow the zoomer social media shit?

thank g*d they are dying

>I can't fucking stand modern music
Try actually putting the effort into looking

That's you're best attempt to save face?
Pathetic.

I’m not ready, man. I already feel like my life is half over and I’ve accomplished nothing.

Based and redpilled

You can't it is just a pathetic 30 year old trying to make their life seem less shitty

Zoomer/Boomer memes tend to be pretty centric to American culture.
Not to mention how certain things can change simply by household income, older siblings, etc. For any Zoomers lurking this thread, don't get hung up about the year you were born and just live life, ya faggots.

No, I deleted every fucking social media account I had. Only have a private twitter to follow some cool people and tech stuff.
Dating apps are full of single moms and disgusting creatures, most of them just want you money or your validation. I do not look special at all, probably a 7, so I can not use my looks on these apps. But I have "the stare"(check out some pictures of Picasso for example) and I am funny I guess. I also drive a good car and do not dress like a faggot ,yuppie scum or look dirty like a hobo. I do not fuck around that often to be honest, like 2 times a year , but most of the time, to make first contact, I just chat them up at the supermarket or while jogging in the park. You really have to catch the right moment though. If you notice a girl ca not reach something or blocking the way to something you want, you interact. Or you just ask, if you have met her before etc. Creep factor has to be low though and you have to smell ok and do not have the look of a creep in your eyes. Get /fit/ too, only eat meat and rarely any bread or soda.

>not being nostalgic for laser beam sound effects on menu screens

I'm 22 and feel old as fuck.

>90s kid
>game came out the mid 2000s