Home

There is no Classic WoW thread so here is one. Post the characters you're going to be playing, friends.

Attached: screenshot_102.jpg (1533x829, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
captaindraenei.ytmnd.com/
youtu.be/M-gTtdwk3ak
youtube.com/watch?v=sP2iypbkk9A
vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Dishonorable_Kill
youtube.com/watch?v=h0EmTYIvBmg
liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/
icy-veins.com/wow/uu-nat-harbinger-of-the-void-strategy-guide-in-crucible-of-storms-raid
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Ragnaros_(tactics)
youtube.com/watch?v=-kfr3602ANI
youtube.com/watch?v=vekz-Ftk_OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Male Undead Priest
Female Orc Shaman
Female Tauren Druid

thats not how helmets work, and for me, its female troll paladin

Attached: pvaflGcG32.png (632x897, 402K)

Female UD Priest main
Male Tauren Druid alt
Orc Warlock 49 twink
Gnome Rouge 29 twink
Dwarf Pally casually probably mostly during late phase 3 and 4 since I'll have finished R13 on the priest by then

I was a rogue in vanilla, I'm going to be a healer this time. I'm thinking priest.

Attached: weebweenjpg.jpg (480x501, 81K)

Male Night Elf Priest
Female Dwarf Paladin
Female Gnome Warrior

>thats not how helmets work

They should though. Wouldn't they look a lot better that way? OP looks way better but in reality you just end up hiding 90% of the helms you wear because it messes up your characters hair so much.

that's some easy (you)s right there
i'm gonna play a blood elf mage

Attached: 1543486545778.jpg (615x768, 75K)

>troll paladin
>it's true

Attached: 1552106083756.png (600x600, 89K)

XD

BUT user THAT'S BURNING CRUSADE LMAO XDDDD

Female Panda Paladin

Attached: 1556448309560.jpg (703x356, 38K)

Human paladin ret/holy to level then depending on if I get into a guild that'll raid I'll focus as heals if not then I'll build my pvp meme spec

thanks

>Because of the way the dressing room worked, every piece of armor needed a unique texture/model created for all 16 playable race models.
>So even though trolls could not be paladins, you could preview all their gear on a troll.
>People used to joke that troll/tauren paladins and stuff would be lore-breaking and retarded, and Blizzard still had the good sense to keep certain classes to certain races
>Fast forward to today, in retail WoW of 2019...

>leveled a mage to 40 during vanilla
>got it to 70 during TBC
>leveled another mage from 1 to 70 during TBC
>leveled yet another mage from 1 to 80 during WotLK
>leveled yet another mage on a throwaway account while boosting a friend with RAF during WotLK
>leveled a mage to 70 on a TBC private server
>leveled a mage to 70 on another TBC private server
is it autism?

I'm considering to play a Paladin with a hybrid spec, and never even try raiding just run 5-mans.

Attached: npc_honk.png (577x580, 236K)

Nah man, I also only play mage, other classes just don't do it for me. I had two mages on retail, although on different realms.

Male human rogue
I cant decide between a priest or druid alt
Maybe a huntard alt as well for easy gold farming

Did Mage in vanilla-tbc
Paladin in tbc-wotlk

Thinking I might start off with a healdin first.

turret class can be addicting
t. raided mage with almost 100% attendance on Nost

Tauren resto druid.
Will play balance in the unlikely event the servers progress into TBC content eventually.

Is mage that fun? They have seemed fun in pve/pvp but I have never bothered to level one.

>tfw Blood Elf holocaust soon

Cannot wait bros

Attached: 1517786738969.png (267x320, 22K)

Looking like Warlock, not sure which faction friends will go though.
Although if servers are guaranteed to progress to BC I would much rather play Hunter

yeah

I am sad that they will roll nelfs instead of trolls and interrupt my dadcore boomer groups

If you like the idea of either burning everyone to the ground or being in control like no other class then yeah. It's nice to either see big crit and ignite numbers or see enemy struggling to get to you through all the novas and slowdowns. We have our counters and we have our easy targets, fun and balanced class overall. Although I remember people unironically complaining that mages were broken during both TBC and WoTLK.

> in the unlikely event the servers progress into TBC content eventually.
i really don't think it's all that unlikely. classic/tbc/wrath was the perfect trilogy in a pre-cataclysm world, it makes sense for them to do it, especially since more people played in TBC and wrath. I'm personally on the fence about classic since I want to go back to TBC,I'm sure there's a big population that feels the same.
of course the tricky part is figuring out how to do the transition, do you allow players to copy their classic character to a TBC server, or would they have to start anew?

Attached: installer1.png (646x505, 497K)

Is there any decent way to tell what my ping might be on the servers right now?
Will I need to get into one of the PTRs to make sure all the settings/macros/mods (if any reworks are available even before release) are properly tuned before launch?

thanks for the responses anons, I might roll one as an alt. Can they farm DMN or is that something that happened on pservers because some code was wrong?

they role human females more often than not because of their ultimate fucking vanilla taste

>Can they farm DMN or is that something that happened on pservers because some code was wrong?
That I can't tell you user, I've never actually played vanilla on retail, I started late TBC

fuck off wrathbaby

I'm a burning crusade baby, get it right. you get to go home, I don't. DO NOT bully us.

good, fuck outland, fuck resilience and fuck dailies

Fuck warrniggers time to drop the package

Based druid reference dump
Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Attached: kisspng-world-of-warcraft-trading-card-game-tauren-cairne-5aecf07b7b0866.810952191525477499504.jpg (900x860, 202K)

well I guess I will have to group with them some during the early levels/dungeons. From my understanding male humans are usually boomers so I will be safe there.

I feel like TBC and Wrath don't have the same cultural impact that the Vanilla content does. There will be a ton of people who want to play as blood elves/draenei however, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they eventually progressed into TBC, though hopefully that will be on a different server and Classic remains Vanilla.

fair enough, thanks user. I am hoping to roll a gold making alt because I didnt enjoy farming for the epic mount with my rogue.

warlock but what race????

depends on what faction you are rolling

Is this even still happening?

What class is he playing?

Attached: 0AB5DB4B-861C-4AD9-8DE9-C4691994A185.jpg (660x569, 75K)

I merely needed to glance on this shortstack to know it was a lvl 39 warrior.

DS + Ruin warlock

If its just for farming solo, then its probably a tie between mage and hunter in vanilla (and warlock, but i know nothing about them), but mage gameplay is quite different from hunter, you`ll be sitting and drinking A LOT of the time, while as hunter you might be pulling a little less often, but you`ll be constantly doing something.

alliance has less warlocks

but they have more paladins to compensate

>mage comes in and nukes a whole squad of elite, same level
>shit wasn't broken
to this day i can't remember if it was warlock spell or a mage spell, it's been to long

Attached: 1485183250760.jpg (480x538, 13K)

Should I go for an Orc Warlock or a Nightelf Warrior?

People who are rolling Undead for racials are pathetic. Undead should not be 50% of the Horde pop. Orcs should be the most common race.

that'd be a mage
fuck, aoe grinding just feels so good

undead is the blood elf of vanilla or even worse

Say hello to your 5 man dungeon tank.

Attached: guess the character.jpg (399x501, 33K)

maybe try something new tho

Attached: Petey VV BH.jpg (1152x864, 632K)

b-but devouring plague bro

any spec Warlock

God, I just want to make my Healadin. This stupid server can't come fast enough.

Attached: varyingdegrees.png (998x430, 1.03M)

trolls need love

Attached: 1523908447439 - FIXED (imtookind)(v4b)(perfection. dont try it zoomie).png (2168x2220, 2.97M)

>play as nothing but tank in just random dungeons, questing is for pussies
>hit lvl 70 and have to switch to wotlk gear, the fucking number difference is huge
>finally do quests at level fucking 71-73 for gear so i can jump back into public dungeons
i can never get into mmo's, i really want to though

Attached: DA ALLIANCA.jpg (706x706, 52K)

there's no way in hell they would just update all classic servers to TBC.

wow classic isnt going to include burning crusade? why the fuck is everyone getting so hyped over it then?

Priest for me, I just really enjoy healing

Tfw out dpsing the dps as shadow priest all the way to 50

Based druchad

Attached: classic_druid_world_pvp.gif (386x247, 2.53M)

fixed

Attached: 1556990880052.png (2168x2220, 3.13M)

Home...

Attached: dKjnkwy[1].jpg (405x501, 68K)

the big question is how is the game going to work in the long run? sever reset every couple of years? new fresh servers?

Felt the same thing.

wotlk was fucking trash lol

progression to BC/Woltk. There is no other way. If classic doesn't fail we will get BC servers after final patch.

Burning Crusade has more in common with Battle For Azeroth than Vanilla.

>BC servers after final patch.
Blood elves.. blood fucking elves everywhere.. and a couple of futa goats on a server.

It will have bots that simulate a community and continually refresh themselves. After they get all the Naxx gear, they'll self-destruct and spawn a new level 1 bot.

So the general consensus is that Trolls are the best Priests, right?

Is it

a) hot
b) sexy
c) cute
d) cool
e) powerful
f) intimidating

Yes BC hatenigger I understand how much you can't deal with change. I never said that BC was like vanilla--in fact, it's extremely different. That doesn't mean it is bad. BC was peak WoW in numerous ways and one of the reasons it was great was because it WASN'T vanilla and it actually ADDED to the damn game.

One of the problems with Nu-Wow is that they keep copying the previous expansion and pruning everything. BC and Woltk kept adding things (not all of it good, of course) but Cata, WoD and BfA have continually pruned, deleted and destroyed good content for bad. MoP and Legion at least attempted to do new things and were actually decent xpacs. Change is not always bad.

Shadow res: 324
Fire res: 339
Frost res: 288
Nature res: 266
Arcane res: 213
In PVP how would this help me?

Ok that rare soloing in genuinely impressive.

FUCK CASTERS: the spec

fuck off wrathbaby

>cataclysm is bad
tier 11 was refreshingly challenging after roflestomping wrath for 2 years. a lot of people literally forgot (or never knew in the
first place) how to play well because the game got so easy in wrath. groups were wiping again in 5mans. wrathbabbys had to learn how to CC (and more importantly how to not break CC), how to use LoS, and *gasp* wait for healers to mana up. a lot of people quit because of the substantial increase in difficulty. the forums raged for months until blizz nerfed the trash in deadmines, stone core and other dungeons.

BC was probably the worst wow expansion. It was the first time I unsubbed to wow since 2004. The only reason I played it for several months was because of Mediev's raid. Later I found out it was designed during vanilla. Outside of that, it was garbage.

reminder that they cut Zandalari Warlocks because of the demand for paladins. Even though Zandalari are basically one of the very first races in all of Azeroth to dabble in demonology

One tier doesn't speak for the whole xpac. Overall Cata was shit, balance was trash and it destroyed all of the old world content. WoW lost its soul during Cata and its been the deepest wound for the entire game, we are still slowing bleeding out because of that xpac.

You missed out on arguably the best single time to play WoW. Sorry you didn't like it.

>tfw can't decide between mage or warlock

Attached: Father, is it over.png (750x476, 443K)

They should have just let them be both. People would whine about it, but there's prelates and warlocks in Zandalar.

I'm just happy Horde pallies get a cool race to play. Tauren are alright but the female voice actress screams funny

I didn't miss out. I played it. It sucked dick.

>BC
>Worst expac when BFA exists

Attached: 1556926541686.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Big IQ is playing both

Wholesome and pure

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 129K)

Good for you, tranny. Go spout your snowflake meme where people care.

I will eventually make an alt. But I guess I'll go warlock cause my guild has spaces there, while there's a ton of people who want to go mage.

Attached: Mexican chris roberts eats diarrhea.jpg (609x562, 53K)

Congrats on having garbage opinions. The majority of the vanilla community embraced and loved TBC and if you remember, at the end of Vanilla, a huge amount of people were actually bored as fuck and looking forward to Outland.

The absolute surge in enjoyment which came with TBC was astounding. Sorry you were whining and crying the entire way.

Which is worse: something that turns gold into shit, or something that turns shit into a different kind of shit?

Piss off beerboy.

>tauren paladin
retarded

Yeah, BC was so good that blizzard is releasing another version of wow without BC. And everyone is excited.

They should've given classes unique names depending on race.

Bfa is worse you turbo nigger

beta fucking when?

post screenshots

Attached: QevDiEQ[1].jpg (605x226, 47K)

Nothing. My interest withered on the vine. Maybe I will fill a missing class if my old guild goes back, but BFA seems to have put them in the same state of disinterest I have been in since MOP ended.

BC was worse because it ruined a good game.

>pink hair
Cringe, Kys tranny

I want to level through classic in a duo with a shortstack cocksleeve of a gnome.

Him and Skarm are the only guys that make quality content

if you're a mage and you get atiesh staff, you can troll people into clicking a portal that takes them to deadwind pass for lols

if youre warlock you can get people to sudoku by getting them to click on the doomguard summon portal

Retpal

I fight for my friends

Attached: wow-paladin-hero-image.jpg (634x356, 42K)

No BFA is worse in every aspect despite your aspie rage towards BC. BFA is so bad they have to rerelease vanilla.

I never touched warlocks, are they fun and can I get in groups?
Destro fire looks fun, is it viable?

i want to play warr since it's being my main since vanilla but i also don't want to be the same class as 70% of the realm, think i might just make warr my alt and focus on another class

btfo

lol wut, they aren't doing this retard shit right. dont troll me guys, it hurts

Attached: 1554416029874.jpg (960x954, 208K)

>BFA is so bad they have to rerelease vanilla.
TBC was bad enough that people started making legacy private servers

I expected the servers to progress to finish what they had planned to do with vanilla, with branched development.
I have no idea what they'll do when they run out of ideas from vanilla though.

>haste so you can go oom quicker
>b-but my shadowguard blackout procs
>b-but my mortal strike
genuinely feel bad for anyone who gets memed and doesn't roll the master combination
particularly someone who gets so close yet so far

in phases 1-4 you exist to summon people to raids and give out green candy. you get invited to raids but you have to fill your bags with soul shards which isnt that annoying but its still an inconvenience. in pvp you are a mushroom. until phases 5-6 where you become an unstoppable rape train

Trolls are the masterrace.
Reminder that orc players actually believe the darkspear listened to Thrall and stopped being cannibals.

BfA was more fun than BC

TBC is a glorified vanilla DLC. This is why it's rated correct. It lacks originality, which it piggybacks off of vanilla. TBC babies are the worst.

Attached: item has a 0.25% chance to drop.jpg (507x461, 115K)

>the chad FS+CoC
>the scrub Blizzard
>the virgin mage+healer
reminder

Do I roll mage or warlock if I want to:

>Do goods dps in raids and 5 mans
>Value conveniency
>Like to solo farm things for money
>Hate unfair pvp ie. counter classes

Attached: 1556924539066.jpg (625x824, 58K)

Being this wrong

AoE nukes = Mage
Single target solo = Warlock.
I remember end game warlocks being absurdly OP in tbc, but that may have just been me being autisticly competative with a buddy who was simply better than i was.

mage
but as frost mage you hard counter warriors and rogues

>They should have just let them be both.
agreed, but blizzard was so set on letting Zandalari Trolls be monks despite being antagonists to the pandaren that they had to block them out of one class, because no race has ever had access to ALL classes.

You BC hate niggers get so mad.

And yet no one wants to play BC, just vanilla and BfA.

>what are BC private servers

Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with TBC? This is my first post in the thread, but I seriously don't get what you guys are complaining about. As far as I'm aware, TBC is just Vanilla but with level 60-70 content added, and the original vanilla game is basically still there.

I like being useful to other people so warlock looks fun. Is fire destro viable or do I just shadowbolt?

I always mained mage the entire time I played WoW. Dunno if I should go mage again since I'm great at it or if I should go a different route to not get bored. Druid seems pretty nice.

I did that in 2005. That's a rough path to take.

>not only having the shoulders but being level 57 with them

god bless vanilla

Nah man it's just being smart. Mages are a safe bet at any point in wow and they are normally pretty fun/useful. Just look at these threads, you never see anyone really say anything about them and if they are mentioned it's normally praise of some kind

I quit in 2.2 or 2.3 and I loved bc, but vanilla is better
I would still play both if they release classic tbc

>hands down worst animation and models
>worst racials than literally everyone whenever you're not directly killing a beast
>can't even cannibalize properly
embarrassing

Well i checked if i would choose different but NOPE, i still can't help but pick night elf warrior.

Dwarf too mature a flavour for my taste;
Gnome too energetic

Human strives too far from fantasy

Night elf is my best choice. Warrior because i dig the old school mechanics of melee.

trash, compared to any other expansion
theres no good core to make a good bc pserver

Flying and "welfare epics"(guaranteed epic item drops off the last boss of any 5-man heroic + badge of justice system) were introduced. People joke about how much the lore was ruined in modern WoW but TBC was extremely divisive when it came out- particularly the Draenei and their interdimensional spaceship crash landing on Azeroth.

captaindraenei.ytmnd.com/

it started the downfall, mostly in the social aspect. People started acting more autistic in that expansion and it just got worse in the next few. Cata being aptly named as the death, everything past cata is worse than wrathbaby tier.

Attached: when a tbcuck speaks near me.jpg (871x591, 94K)

Shaman, race undecided, I pray windfury can still proc windfury
Also 2h weapon shaman sounds way cooler than dual wield

>shows footage
>of tweaked p servers
Good luck in classic bucko

Attached: 1555747687637.gif (400x200, 134K)

>belves come out in TBC
>paid race changes weren't a thing back then, so my undead mage pvp friend just leveled a belf mage to 70 instead

I love TBC but the only major negative that I could see is it felt like it was the start of the end for world PVP.

I thought "muh hero" started in wrath.

Anyway TBC would've been sick if they had actually been able to pull of what they originally wanted and add a 3rd playable faction led by Illidan.

>Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with TBC?
We've been over this 1 million times

TBC:
Killed world pvp by: introducing flying mounts, and literally straight up enforcing zero PVP in shattrath city
Ruined class balance by taking away hybrid tax allowing pallys and druids to tank (letting them actually be better tanks than warriors at some points)
Ruined pvp balance by homogenizing every class and balancing EVERY thing around arena pvp (pro tip in an mmo with 9 classes, every 3v3 and 2v2 combination is not going to be perfectly balanced and trying to balance 9 classes perfectly in 2v2 and 3v3 situations is fucking stupid)

TBC ruined the game in a million more ways, it normalized dailiy quests which time gated how quickly you could access content and lowered the bar, whereas before you could poopsock your way to gear and weapons. TBC forced you to do arena to get PVP gear by way of adding resiliance into the game.

Before, your best pvp gear would come from lots of sources, raids, battle grounds, etc. Diverse. TBC made it so you had to play this one single shitty pole humping minigame for hours upon hours to get the same standard gear everyone else had.

TBC ruined literally fucking everything good with the game. It killed true raiding, by doing away with 40 man raids and normalized 25 man raids. It gave out welfare epics.

The only and ONLY reason people fondly remember TBC is because it allowed their dumb brainlet past selves to raid and pvp, because TBC was no longer a meritocracy, everyone got into raids, everyone got pvp gear, everyone got their participation trophy. It removed all bars for entry.

Mage.
Warlocks are good for brain dead soloing and have a demon for every situation, but their utility extends to a free health pot, summoning, and a free rez if you fuck up.

Mage can teleport around the world which saves money on flight paths and travel time.
Learn to kite and a frost mage can solo pretty much everything.
King of the AOE farm.
Free food and water.
Food / Water / Portals can provide a steady, if a bit small income.
It is common etiquette to give that shit for free in groups though, maintaining a stack of portal runes each time you're in a captial doesnt exactly break the bank.

Honestly the first thing that follows a vanilla convo in my social circles is "so now what: coming 2024, WoW: Burning Crusade: Classic?
They just update to expansions? They literally just rerelease, and re-expansion WoW, in some fucked up science experiment, like Frankenstein's MMORPG?"

Frankly I'd be shocked if they stopped at vanilla and didn't just literally start softly rereleasing WoW.

lmao that song is hilarious, TBCucks on suicide watch

Attached: PeteyBoomshaka.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

These guys have good points.

On the side, I relished in the atmosphere of the art in TBC.

the art, so you mean blood elves and futa horse cock space goats?

ngl Karazhan is one of the best raids Blizzard made from an atmospheric standpoint.

>>what are BC private servers
Dead

>single city that doesn't allow PvP (city raids used to be a thing)
>portals that allow fast telwpoeration, making the world feel small
>flying mounts that ruined the world pvp
>daily quests that just made the game a grind
>tiny dungeons
>blood elves
>arenas
>Paladins and shamans put on both sides
>both sides had nearly identical early questing

I don't have a comprehensive list of notes that I jotted down as I played, but these are some of the things that I remember. There's probably a lot more shit.

Not those bits. I agree with you there.

I mean the zones and music. Some of the raids felt great too.

I'm going to roll the main character of course. Human Warrior for me!

Old raids are fucking nothing like what comes out now, though. Going through that shit for mogs is depressing, because not only does the gear feel like cooler rewards because most of it has unique shit like resists and stuff on it, but these dungeons-- they're not fucking straight lines. The bosses aren't just spanks with void zones. There's like, events, that require you to think and collaborate with a team.

How did they get so far away from that?

Did tbc introduce dual spec? as a healer I loved that.

do hunters actually fall off towards the end of vanilla?
I wanna roll dwarf hunter and blast some greenskins

Attached: waterfox_2019-03-17_23-31-29.png (1117x701, 562K)

Yeah I totally agree. Very cozy and arousing raid.

>single city that doesn't allow PvP (city raids used to be a thing)
you could raid draenei city you know? or the belf city
>flying mounts that ruined the world pvp
that was ruined when warmasters were added

They should have restricted mage.

silvermoon was literally the definition of SOULLESS

Dress up like a footman, find an orc dressed like a grunt, and just auto each other until the game is taken down.

>verycoolguy
Will he be playing classic?

Do I need to pretend I am a girl to get a spot as boomkin?

I would hope so.
>tfw no soundpack

Attached: waterfox_2019-03-23_19-10-51.png (787x752, 674K)

yeah they do.
by naxx they're honestly nothing more than gear sponges.

>Gnome Warlock
>Nelf Priest
>Human Mage
>Nelf Druid

idk which will be my main but probably one of the first two. I mained an Orc Warlock in vanilla so I'm not sure if I want to relive the warlock experience or actually play something new

unironically yes

Yeah Firelands was awful. All those bosses in a tiny area, it felt like one of those leveling roads in private servers.

Raiding cities people were actually using. Raiding an empty city is no different than raiding a PVE dungeon. And also, it's part of the whole normalization of both sides, where picking a side matters less since they're both similar.

And no, warmasters did not affect world PvP nearly as much as flying mounts. Blizzard finally figured out how shit flying mounts were by Warlords, and now the first 8 - 12 months of an expansion has no flying mounts.

Yeah it was pretty dead beat. But there are good places in TBC that are worthy of praise.

Not to mention making Illidan from an edgy anti-hero to a regular villain, AND turning Kael from a reasonable guy to a complete fucking lunatic out to destroy the world.

i stopped seeing world pvp when warmasters were added
i saw no different from warmasters to tbc
just the usual lone rogue trying to gank at warmasters (which i still saw sometimes in wrath)
>Blizzard finally figured out how shit flying mounts were by Warlords
then enjoy legion. i'm sure you are enjoying grinding gated rep

I hope I don't see people unironically standing in line to do loot quests when classic launches like I saw when I tried playing on a fresh private server

it had a few highs, but not enough of sheer worldcrafting of vanilla wow and the more focused art direction of wotlk.

Attached: dfWiaZA.jpg (1119x896, 165K)

I did find the Deathwing fight to be a near concept. Meh on the execution, but I like the concept.
But man, MoP raids rustle my fucking JoJos. They're shit. The mechanics are shit. The bosses are shit.
I didn't even bother trying to raid Draenor. I got a Priest to cap, since my main is Enh shaman and Draenor fucking gutted them of all actual gameplay. I did like, two dungeons and didn't bother for many reasons. Raids didn't really get any redemption though did they.

No, just join my guild. Please join my guild, I just want to MT. ;_;

>2 year expansion
>1 year of Org

Attached: 1555885337000.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>grinding gated rep
That's why I quit BFA. I thought, if I can get pathfinder I would feel mentally prepared to take on BFA awkward ass terrain when flying releases and be happy to do other grinds.

I literally did 1 quest to start of the revered grind for all the factions and fucking logged out as soon as I saw the rep reward being an insult to my time and effort.

Takes ages to kill a mob at lv 120 even with good gear (scaling). Plus you can't take on more than two mobs without sweating.

Tortollan rep is super fuking gated.

NOO blizzard i'm not doing this artificial shit no more. It's not even lore based, no need to torture players like that. Shit excuse.

when do warmasters get added? Are they in 1.12?

Yeah I agree with you there also.

re-Release all the current expansions, but dont be retarded about it or just blindly copy the same release schedule.
Tall order for blizzard at this point but hear me out.
Add first zones of northrend, with the borean tundra, dragonblight, etc, and have the rest cut off by ice walls or ??? elite zombies.
Establish a foothold in those zones.
TBC happens, we go to outland, maybe some changed circumstances given the illidan retcons but who knows,
After that's dealt with, shit in northrend kicks off again and we have wrathgate situation.
Change things around, go in a new direction by recycling the content they know works, it just requires good execution jus let me dream damn it.
It'd all require balance / gear changes obviously, but a key point above everything is that they need to keep gear progression consistant.
Levels 1-60 shouldnt be drastically different from levels 60-61 in terms of strength, which i feel is a major fuck up with wows design when it comes to expansions.
If wow classic just adds shit in content patches and keeps things linear, it'd go a long way towards the game longeivty.

City raiding is fun. There's a house in Ironforge near the great forge. It doesn't have NPCs inside of it, so you won't get guard spam if you stay inside. I'd go over there with guildmates all the time and have big back and forth pvp battles that get instigated by gangbanging people who walk by the house(it's a major cooridor). Was pretty much our go-to location when we weren't dressing up like pirates and killing alliance on the boats in Menethil Harbor.

Don't pvp in Stormwind (Elwynn Forest) because Horde can only go to the graveyard at the lumber mill on the opposite side of the zone. IF isn't bad because you get sent to the second dwarf town graveyard which is basically just south of IF.

Gating is worse than with daily quests because at least with dailies you were guaranteed to make progress each day. Emissary's are only one a day and they probably won't be the reputation you want.

>everything is a hunter item
classic classic

Attached: 92g0aoeoqpi21.png (1206x1018, 709K)

Can confirm. Duo'd that shit and still couldn't see it through... The rep grinds are the worst because eventually it's just the same shit.
If every rep could arrive at a certain point by quests... but instead here my ass is.
Friendly reminder, player character by BFA has
>received personal accolades from their faction leaders and their racial leaders
>been part of multiple war efforts against all of Warcraft's Rogues Gallery; Arthas, Kael'thas, Deathwing, Hellscream Junior, not to mention a few new races and their bigs, as well as such characters as Ragnaros, C'thun and the fucking space demons
>you have personally two-fisted the legendary MACGUFFIN of your type; my Shaman has collected, and disposed of the Doomhammer at this point (exchanged for a fucking pair of blues no less).
>you have literally gone to space.
>you have traveled time.
>and now, you're rubbing shoulders with the literal planet.

And here your ass kicking turtles into the fucking sea so you can ride a bird on an alt because ONCE YOU REP GRIND THERE SURE AS FUCK AINT MUCH PVE LEFT UNLESS YOU WANNA GRIND SEVEN DIGITS FOR A FAGGOT MOUNT

Pretty much man, yeah.

All WoW players agree the immersion died like a fart in the wind starting with Cata and onwards.
People played for numbers (stats, gold etc.) or transmog there on after. But that is not what we really want, we want the atmosphere, community and fantastic design choices back.

BfA made me miss pandaria daily quests

we're going home

Attached: Barrens HOME.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

What kind of people play troll males?

Yeah, exactly.

Cata was a powerful concept and it can be worse. I played WAR, the Warhammer mimorpigur, because it was far more focused on world pvp (their balance notwithstanding, I didn't really care back then).

Their expansion was like one new zone, a playable race that you substitute in for your character (more or less like a WoW quest vehicle) and absolutely nothing any of the fans had been asking for, begging for, for the game's uptime.

nice, i need to hear some world pvp pro tips for alliance side

Attached: 1556962202980.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Is insect swarm good? or do warrior tanks want to be hit to generate rage

trolls

Attached: trolling aint easy.gif (400x400, 159K)

It really is the greatest mystery in all of wow.

I so wish for Worgen paladins.
I know for certain that would be my Main if it were available but Blizzard just doesn't give it to me.

maybe lol

crazy ones, being addicted to barserker in wc2 did me in. they're based.
youtu.be/M-gTtdwk3ak

Attached: 6a31c6c9bd381dc9a32b1d62924bebe5.png (1246x850, 2.28M)

Chads

I'm rolling a male troll shaman

make a guild on horde eu
no meme specs except for girls and girls(males)

It's bad.

Damn. I should send this as a letter to Blizzard HQ.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Exactly, lol, we've fucking done more than be a Hero, jesus, we might as well be gods, we've done sooo much for the races of Azeroth and yet Blizzard makes us kick turtles into the sea loads of times over to get something that we deserve at a lore level x1000 and deserve because we've paid hundreds of dollars by this point.

That's what I mean, it was sooo insulting, I had to quit. I was thinking of sticking by Blizzard giving faith they would change, but I felt like a right faggot cuck for doing that and cancelled the sub.

30 years old stoners that like pizza.

Based ones.

In TBC warlocks got a spell that was basically a delayed dot that did its full damage after a certain amount of damage happened but if the mob died it went off instantly. Due to the nature of TBC dungeons AOE packs could be near instant killed if you had a paladin tank and a lock. I remember running Botanica and the flower packs would die within 3 seconds while the lock is sitting at over 1000 dps.

since nobody really knows, this might be the case.

I agree at points but

>Ruined class balance by taking away hybrid tax allowing pallys and druids to tank (letting them actually be better tanks than warriors at some points)

Druids could tank most fights just fine in vanilla and Warriors were still the best tank in BC because of cooldowns. The hybrid tax was just a boring design philosophy. It made three classes in the game shit at everything except healing and the hybrid philosophy wasn't supported well by itemization or the talent tree. The redesigned made LFG so much easier when crewing up because people didn't have this autistic fear of paladin tanks in Heroics or whatever. It also gave more dps options to try which essentially allowed TBC to 'add' classes with the rebalances. It was also the last point before WoW went for full on homogenization. My only gripe about it is that Shamans went alliance and Paladins Horde.

>TBC was no longer a meritocracy, everyone got into raids, everyone got pvp gear, everyone got their participation trophy. It removed all bars for entry.

Did you even raid in vanilla? In my forty-man group I would say only a third of them even knew how to play their class. We still cleared into and through AQ40. Everyone got participation trophies because the difficulty in raiding was gathering 40 people together, getting them gear, and getting them to show up. When every boss dropped 2-4 items for 40 people, it took months for us to get enough people ready for the next tier and that was beside the fact that attunement usually took just as fucking long with how many lazy bastards we had to kick / carry. I saw so many brainlet keyboard turners get epics, like people who would get face-rolled in a mythic retail fight.

All TBC did was give other options to grind out an epic. It still had attunements, even keys you had to get for heroics (fucking revered with HH grind). It still had the same poop-socking raid scene with less resistance fights.

Mage is better for solo play while Lock is better if you want a dps with a more support focused role (Banishes for MC, Summons, Curses to buff your mage buddies)

>Ruined class balance by taking away hybrid tax allowing pallys and druids to tank (letting them actually be better tanks than warriors at some points)
This didn't ruin shit, the more tank specs the better.

You're god damn right.

Attached: dfgdfg.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Brother. I loved trolls in WC2 and then WC3 reinforced it while also introducing me to my other favorite race, the Tauren.

Attached: batrider.gif (130x130, 80K)

I play troll male because they are just funny lanky fuckers. Raptors are a pretty unique mount as well. I like to think I am somewhat well adjusted but here I am on Yea Forums

Man even if that dropped on my warr I'd sell that shit. More epic mount money.

I've never seen one of these BoEs drop ever and i've leveled half a million alts at this point.
Feels bad, brehs.

Attached: come on boy.jpg (355x369, 25K)

Later half of vanilla. Before that you had to actually go to Ashenvale to enter the WSG portal or AH for the AB one.

It was pretty silly and made it obvious that pvp was an afterthought of an afterthought.

I still remember the R14 grind on my server. People were literally logged in for 18 hours a day grinding premades for an entire month. Account sharing was required on some servers as well as cooking the books if you didn't want to lose your sanity.

I recall that only one of our guys in the guild got it. The loot was pretty good with some pieces being arguably better than BWL gear. He quit the game after that since he'd been playing something like 14 hours a day and his college grades had gone down the toilet.

I think the funniest shit about that is that when it first came out you had to STAY rank 14 to still use the gear.

Its Seed of Corruption and Curse of Doom.
The Curse of Doom actually had chance of summoning Doomguard if the mob died to the dot. And wielded xp or honor.

Too many classes I want to play, I can't pick one

>40 man raids took time to gear people up therefore thats bad game design
ok

>ruined classes
Vanilla did a worse job of shitting up classes than BC.

Yeah I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing since my friends want to play alliance in classic. Only major zeppelins that forces players to flag PvP are the ones to stranglethorn so it'll probably revolve around that. Might be some spots in Undercity that work, very doubtful about Orgrimmar, as I'm pretty certain every building has at least one NPC.

Daily reminder Staff of Jordan is BiS weapon for casters.

Attached: 1537037406324.png (1600x1036, 1.54M)

Post release date predictions

Attached: 51E8B1FF-1EA3-4FBA-A59A-2584CD19A81A.jpg (600x800, 46K)

>playing my warlock
>underworld band drops

it was my very first epic and I used that shit forever

Attached: [Honking Intensfies].gif (209x193, 698K)

shit, i'm coming back for world pvp. I hope it doesn't die out.

>good game design = letting tribrid classes be the best tanks, dps, and healers

uh... okay thats an interesting definition of good game design you have

It sure wasn't a meritocracy and I think anyone who says that never raided.

Blacked.com

stoners retards and psycho motherfucks that will probably fuck you over and waste your time more than any other race in the game

Jaguero plan when
gas the gnomes

Attached: 1412859848682.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>be some spots in Undercity that work, very
i recall alliance camping zeps in grom gol on the regular, but it would get cleared out by horde eventually so not sure... I like your menethil harbor idea because it was so out of the way you could really piss people off a lot before adequate help came. I need an analogue to that for alliance.

Attached: The Great Sea - Home.jpg (600x450, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sP2iypbkk9A

compared to TBC, vanilla is a meritocracy. You earn the gear you get.

Seething warrior cuck mad because other classes got to do things

Hang out with your friends in Ironforge by stealthing behind the pillar in front of the back and waiting to drop PvP.

5 hours in ms paint

Attached: Warlock weapons.jpg (1280x1100, 188K)

Badges were a good thing and I wish we had them in retail to reduce the frustration from being fucked over by rng.

>hundreds of complaints about things so stupid that blizzard fucked up, only to be shot down when they learn that's actually how vanilla was
>hundreds of complaints about miscallenous examples of things that blizzard must have changed, only to be shot down whe nthey learn that's actually how vanilla was too
>a few dozen complaints of legitmate QoL, problematic quest text history revision, and stealthy balancing changes that will go unnoticed because of the overwhelming flood of illegitmate complaints
>thousands upon thousands of people asking in chat 'so what's the optimal way to play this class', being told exactly what to do, by helpful people in the know and smug oldfags alike
>about fifty percent of people claiming the game is boring because it's both too hard and too linear, what with the optimal way to play already set in stone, while the other half claimining it's refreshingly difficult both to survive and to gear up
>everyone being surprised by the fastest players exclaiming that there are brand new quests added to make questing from 57 - 60 as normal an experience as every other level range, being dismissed as false news at first, but quickly being discovered as true by everyone else and causing a huge argument to break out over whether or not it's a good thing

Please blizzard let me play as a troll druid, warlock, and paladin.

>Jaguero plan
oy vey, white humans at it again

Attached: 1543320966240.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

never played warrior. not sure why you'd call me seething since when classic rolls out, the hybrid tax is back in effect

will i be seething then?

TBC is not inferior to Vanilla simply cause it was an expansion. Back in the day expansions EXPANDED the game, it was supposed to unite everyone not destroy the community like the new
""""Expansions""""" do

I mean if you want to seriously pvp (for gear) don't bother with wpvp. It could actually hurt you because of DK kills.

There'll probably be SS / TM raids during the first month or so of classic before everyone either quits or starts raiding.Most of your wpvp will be in STV if you bother with a pvp server (you should). You may hate it because when people say it's STVietnam, it's serious. Usually you'd have to wait hours for the heat to die down in certain areas to start / do / end a quest. I remember the alliance starter quest hub being constantly dead during all hours except peak when people called their 60 friends to show up with their raid epics. Being a rogue will be your best bet since most of the people who initiate wpvp will kill you no matter how skilled you are (they're twinks, much higher level, or have friends). Bring friends and prepare to die in just a few hits. Research how to break out of rogue stunlocks right now, unless you like having no control over your character from 100-Dead. If you're just trying to level, don't go into STV expecting to get out anytime soon. Most people never made it 60 for a reason, and that part of the game is the second hardest to level in on a pvp server, just behind the 50-60 grind.

So edgy

I would never play a troll, but the males are much better than the females. Better animations, not bouncy, feet look slightly less retarded.

Yeah, you start out some 30% behind melee, and by the end mages and warlocks are pretty much caught up with them while you're a little worse off. That's just raid dps though.

>to reduce the frustratio
fuck off wrathbaby

Attached: 1522257272975 (1).jpg (241x215, 9K)

Just say all data related to WoW was somehow deleted from the internet, and there are no manuals or game guides from the vanilla left, and so on. Just say all that remained was everyone's memory. Which non-vanilla race and class combination would be the least likely to be noticed for Blizzard to sneak into classic?

Lads I still can't decide between male human mage or fem orc warlock
I'm not playing with a group or others that have chosen a faction so I'm still on the fence about it
help

Attached: 1402569477540.jpg (594x439, 64K)

honor system wont be out in phase 1
WE TAUREN MILL VS SOUTHSHORE AGAIN BABY

Dwarf Warlock.

this or dorf mage

don't forget everyone will be copypastaing reddit leveling guides for each class

>everyone being surprised by the fastest players exclaiming that there are brand new quests added to make questing from 57 - 60 as normal an experience as every other level range,

I never had this issue when I got my warlock to 60. I capped questing in EPL after some questing in Silithus.

dorf mage was in the beta but got removed for launch for whatever reason

Females are better for starting out with when you're designing your perfectly beautiful little slut and you're thinking with your dick. Males are better for actually capping because you don't have a reason to be ashamed of them.

Spamming Seed of Corruption into an AV dogpile was one of the greatest moments in TBC history. If you can get 3-4 of them on different people before they trigger you basically pop half the group like a bubble.

>he thinks hybrids wont tank and dps in classic

Attached: 1555339694687.png (650x650, 43K)

>Throwing level 1 dots on all the quest givers to pull them into the WPVP raid AoE spam
I'M THE JOKER IN THE PACK

Attached: theadicts-copy.png (1020x815, 142K)

tauron rouge

male undead named robbierotten

>WANTING to go back to tier sets
Fucking casuals

that's not fair nobody can see them

you can legit get banned for this if you are griefy enough about it

It's Tarren but I forgive you

male undead with funny hair called keithflint

based and namepilled
FUCK OFF RESHITTER

what quest givers and where?

orc is the best race for lock
human is not the best race for mage
horde is, and always will be, infinitely better than alliance
lock will be better while leveling fresh because mages will not be able to aoe grind (or will they ever be? I seem to recall that pservers respawn rates are fucked up, but I don't know by how much)
raids are about the same
they both are a lot of strengths in pvp
lock and spriest are the best 1v1 in the game
mage is good in more uncontrolled circumstances
Dwarf Mage or Troll Warlock

ah i see, i mustve switched timelines

>You earn the gear you get.

Same in TBC. Heroic dungeons in a lot of cases were harder than Kara and some legit required Kara gear to do any of the challenge runs. The badge system they added allowed someone to grind towards a drop by doing heroics. It was the same principle as grinding mats for the welfare epics in vanilla.

Pvp epics were only good for pvp because resilience was a waste of a stat in raiding. The people who were able to get the full sets of the latest season of gear were also the best pvpers on the server. The keyboard turners still couldn't get the best pvp gear.

You didn't just install TBC and got BiS epics rained on you. You still had to spend months of raiding. You still had to deal with shit like Kael being a harder fight than anything in vanilla (he wasn't killed till BT released). You still had to grind for gear, just like vanilla. The only change was that there were more ways to grind yourself into purples. Blues were still important, and epics were still epic to get.

And if we want to talk about meritocracy, then how about we talk about that the only people who succeed in mythic raiding (and get mythic drops) are the top 1% of the playerbase.

WoW was never a meritocracy for you, me or anyone but the cutting edge players who theory-craft with advanced calculus to determine a rotation that incorporates their spells, engineering items, and their best theoretical dps, it was a treadmill that was fun to run on until the made the treadmill obvious and made it the only aspect of the game.

>their inter dimensional spaceship crash landing on their own planet
Mind fucking stupidity

Odd question but how is the professions in classic? Anything worth spending time on?

I was unironically cool with it til we got fucking artifact weapons. This "one piece of gear is just a fixture" sucks. And then they decided we needed rotating fixture armor. Wew azerite.
Hey faggots? Maybe, you know, all these quests, monsters and dungeons getting thrown under the bus could drop loot instead of you giving me upgradeable shit.

And perhaps unavoidably so, BfA does a big oopsie in having any number of levels of progression with zero development. No new talent, no new spell, no new class feature. Just stat stick levels, in a game where stats tend to be measured significantly by at least 50s or 100s.

WHICH MEAN FUCKING DICK BECAUSE MONSTERS AUTOLEVEL WITH YOU

vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Dishonorable_Kill

there was an undead rogue (of course) on my server who was famous for having the most dishonorable kills on the server. He also spent most of his time ganking lowbies in 20-30 alliance zones. He had a pirate-themed world pvp guild, was a lot of fun.

oh shit here's a montage of him getting dishonorable kills
youtube.com/watch?v=h0EmTYIvBmg

We were "bored as fuck" because we knew the current level 60 endgame was now pointless. The biggest and dumbest thing each expansion does is chopping off the current endgame instead of EXPANDING on it.

Kek, that last one

you mean killing the citizen npcs in raids?
I guess you get kicked really fast

Yes, but they won't be in phase 1. No honor, no BGs.

>2006
>Raiding MC finally
>Epic pants drop
>GL: "Spend DKP to get these fire resist pants"
> Wat

Yeah man, mega fun times. Who wants to spend 25 hours a week raiding for virtual items. LOSERS

I leveled a night elf rogue with herbalism and alchemy as professions. I really, really enjoyed hunting down my herbs and making my own potions with materials i found myself. I leveled fishing too since some potions requre fish.

This isnt optimal or anything, i did it In a roleplay-y kind of way. stop and smell the roses kind of thing.

>my face when there's a Ret Paladin in the group

Attached: wp2306493-lauren-mayberry-wallpapers.jpg (1500x1030, 139K)

good god that reddit spacing
buy a banner or something you attention whore

>who wants to spend time playing a video game

literally who would do such a thing

Does anyone have the forum post screencap of the rogue in vanilla who hung around a certain pathway killing any and all alliance who came by all day every day, to the point a guide was actually written on how best to sneak by him and when he's most likely not to be online?

Just tell him to put his dress on and watch him scramble to defend his spec

>it was a treadmill that was fun to run on until the made the treadmill obvious and made it the only aspect of the game
Yeah this is what I've been thinking about too. You play retail and you open a spreadsheet to do some calculations and then after a while you realize the spreadsheet makes the game obsolete because it's the exact same. You add +1 to a few rows every day on your spreadsheet while watching animated cartoony explosions on youtube and it's the same as playing retail wow.

>liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/

here's the compilation of it all

How do I find people to enable me in my tankingchad ERP fantasies?

>overtune things so the stars have to align for things to happen
>this is difficulty
no
mythic raiders are by large entirely retards, but also autistic enough to run the SAME CONTENT THEY ALREADY BEAT
the worst fucking shit is mythic dungeons
I felt personally insulted when I discovered they existed
all secondaries are good
engineering is great
tailoring is good if you're a cloth caster
enchanting is a must if you're a bear
gathering fine as expected
everything else can just be bought, but you can make some decent money if you get good recipes

Just find a female (male) healer to raid with

You drugins are fucking pissing me off. I picked warrior which means I'm the fucking hero of the raid and fucking main character it's that fucking simple you treeniggers.

>tanks
>not cucks
can't do damage, can't do healing
your one job is to stand there like a retard

I want to be a wotlk shaman but with two handers, fuck dual wield

>almost
Fucking Pac-Man now has more depth, story cohesion and challenge than WoW.
I'm not even shitting you. The game straight up just shitting the bed and bricking completely is a far more satisfying endpoint than "we out here doin planet shit"

And WoW gameplay is basically press button to win. As long as you're not taking on level ?? Elites.

>prune all your abilities and restrict classes to be meme (A fire mage is FIRE and that's it!)
>Do this in the name of 'class fantasy'
>Add artifact weapons to give you your 'talent tree and rpg back'
>add rng artifacts that absolutely make or break your character. Also make these drop less than that one epic you always wanted in the other xpacks
>All of your character's build is now tied to tier sets and artifacts. It's where all your ability interactions and specialization are given. This is the new talent tree
>BFA comes out
>throw it all into the fire
>replace it with armor that has shit like "chance to grant 459 versatility for 10 seconds"
>Don't add another talent row
>most artifact / tier abilities are gone now without a replacement
>game is literally just D3 but with Warcraft

Are these people even game designers?

For me?

Hmm... NOT a DPS Warrior!

Attached: 1556041447891.png (734x633, 166K)

Buddy I'm 1 respec away from being literally the top DPS in the entire game, your job is literally to stand still and spam shadowbolt, and healing is even 3x more mindnumbing than that

>takes one month to get exalted with all factions in bfa
>took one month to get exalted with a single faction in TBC
You’re such a bitch. People like you ruined the game

>skarm is fury tanking

Attached: 543E60F7-31D4-4CEF-A777-F3ACB4AEFC33.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Thanks, I didn't know there was a whole collection. Had no idea it was this vast either.

bros what's the one vanilla item database that isnt shit? its like word(dot)word

>mfw playing horde and don't have to worry about retardins

Attached: 1556307685897.png (750x903, 1.16M)

I think this shows perfectly how BfA was just legion but worse.
>legion takes away a bunch of spells and class stuff
>we get artifact weapons, class hall and its chain
>BfA takes away that, more spells, and we get nothing

based as fuck
people used to tank raids as arms so they didn't have to respec
if retards in dial-up could do this surely you babies are grown up enough to do it too

TBC was fun, BfA is not.

>enchanting is a must if you're a bear
why?

F-FUCK
Yeah when the game is on complete farm m8, good luck getting gear while current with the billion other warriors killing each other for scraps.

Mythic raiding is a meritocracy. And most of the shit isn't overtuned. It's literally a fight where everyone has to do good or the raid wipes. The people who raise to the top are better those below.

Unlike vanilla where ten people can be fucking retarded mouthbreathers and still make it out of BWL once their raid carries them enough.

>aetish
Good luck

Just troll people by sending them to darna after a raid

I ain’t reading all that shit

*doesn't invite other warriors who would steal my tanking drops anyways*
8)

I never understood this, how could a few people not handle a single rogue?

>I'M THE JOKER IN THE PACK
My baby got ran over waa waa ooo by a steamroller

probably because you have anime pics on your hd

It's vidya

You traded good wpvp, good class design, good lore, good leveling experience, good professions, all for what? Some mythic shit with advanced simon says mechanics? Great. You stay on retail. Ill be over here playing classic. Thanks.

also very few feral druids. horde is the comfy faction

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SX425_.jpg (425x420, 22K)

They can, but even if they camp him for an hour, he either calls reinforcements or stops...until they leave. Then continues it.

It's a numbers game, and he was stopped many times, but to handle a truly autistic ganker like angwe and shut him down for good, you'd need 60 allies to be defending menethil and patrolling for him full-time basically 18 hours a day like he was ganking, which is impossible because they had shit to do.

I've killed a prolific rogue ganker on northdale redridge, but that doesnt stop him from stealthing off and continuing the moment I leave, on-end.

Why would anyone play Feral when you can go Balance?

>making l,Ayers go to locations and be in the world
>pretty silly
>afterthought
The problem with MMO’s is that most players don’t actually want to play an MMO so the designers fuck it up

looks like she has a full beard in the thumbnail

Top tier bait desu

lol I ain't playing retail. But retail on the upper most end is the hardest challenge WoW has been at in its lifespan. If you want some meritocracy, you won't find it in old WoW. You'll find fun, which is why I'm going, but there be so many retards getting BiS gear just because they have time to play that you'll be in disbelief.

Going SL lock just to piss everyone I meet in PvP off

Despite the Yea Forums memes, being a GOOD as a rogue in pvp is actually hard to do. There are a lot of layers of mind games when it comes to taking full advantage of the stealth mechanic

Reported for toxicity

BiS trinket is enchanting BoP
you could technically drop it after, but it's probably not worth it.
Exactly. Try doing the first level of whatever game you want without failing once. Probably pretty easy. Now do it twenty times.
That's where the difficulty comes from. It's simpler than it has ever been.

didn't the diablo 3 crew take over designing WoW?

EXPLAIN NOWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1526498362831.jpg (720x687, 67K)

even - warrior
odd - warrior
dubs - warrior
trips - warrior
quads - warrior
quints - warrior

Attached: 185380-warrior-varok-saurfang-high-overlord-of-the-korkron-guard-by-dan-dos-santos-for-.jpg (747x600, 161K)

what stealth and run around like a retard until you bump into each other

"Dude the raids are good, i dont see the big deal" is the same rhetoric TBC fags and retail fags use. You're simply too much of a low iq retard to understand that hyper focusing on developing "skill based" raids ruined the entire fucking game to start with

But whatever, stay in your containment zone, retail, aka the retard box

kill yourself wowfags

Warrior

never actually saw the source for this ancient reaction image

It was an afterthought because there wasn't a reward system built around it unlike raiding, and when Blizzard finally did, their reward system made visiting locations for pvp impractical for any of the player base wanting those rewards. This is especially true in vanilla where travel could easily take 30 minutes or longer. I'd also call it afterthought because the vanilla balance was hilarious between classes. I know people joked about rock-paper-scissors in BC and Wrath, but christ is was a shitshow of meme-mechanics.

go dilate, tranny

Rolling for warlock

Is that a no?

If youre a 60 rogue, and are hunted down by a pack of 60s, it takes a degree of cleverness to stay alive

>>People used to joke that troll/tauren paladins and stuff would be lore-breaking
Troll pallys have been a thing since vanilla, and was only reinforced by mists.

What song is playing in the last video a few minutes?

They also removed attunements after a while.

They did more with reputation than vanills did though, one upside. Black Temple was also an incredible raid.

I’ve been going back and forth but I think I’ve finally decided on my first two classes.

Orc: Warlock main tailoring/enchanting
Undead: Rogue alt herbalism/alchemy

After those two if I’m still playing I will probably go for either a healer class or level a warrior. If warrior I’d like to gear him out and just log in to do dungeons and level him slowly doing that. Mining/engi on the warrior

Anyone that used to play on ED here?

Attached: Emerald Dream Transfer.png (1000x750, 311K)

uninstall wizard human

i played on ED but in cata

pservers scale up mobs reeree

You know that one shadow priest slot in your raid? YOU can’t have it because IM better than you and I get to dps. Go back to your healing Shed little boy.

Attached: 5E852210-30D9-4684-9C5B-DED628296AC1.jpg (590x600, 26K)

So hard to decide I think I might just go with male dwarf hunter with grey bear pet.

just make your own guild then you can be the shadow priest

>You know that one shadow priest slot in your raid?
yes
it doesnt exist anymore

fucking min-maxers

idk how my brother did it but he was doing 40-mans in moonkin form

What fucking 3rd world shitskin made this flowchart lmao

>That's where the difficulty comes from. It's simpler than it has ever been.

icy-veins.com/wow/uu-nat-harbinger-of-the-void-strategy-guide-in-crucible-of-storms-raid

wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Ragnaros_(tactics)

I hate modern WoW for many reasons but every fight is mechanically more complex than anything previously, and a hell of a lot harder than most "first levels in a video game x20". Like the only people really at blizzard anymore in upper design positions are former raiders from the topmost guilds in WoW's history.

>some ignorant boomer talks about TBC removing meritocracy from WoW while making good points on TBC's other flaws
>Provide evidence that TBC still required time to acquire gear and still had exclusivity in it's reward structure while opening up more options to run the treadmill
>Argue that if he wants an actual meritocracy to get into mythic raiding in retail because everything about it requires more skill out of the player than pve ever did.
>nigger proceeds to chimp out

I mean look, if you want to just return to vanilla, say it. But being some retard boomer making dumbass assumptions just makes classic fags look like scrubs that persist off nostalgia-water and salt for retail WoW.

>idk how my brother did it but he was doing 40-mans in moonkin form
iirc esfand cleared all content on lb as a retardin
is your brother a fat spic?

Oh lol, I left to play with my brother on another server in wrath.

an Irishman

Seething healcvcks

I dont want to 'return to vanilla' . I want to return to the game when it was in a state that didn't gargle cum. Which happens to be vanilla and only vanilla. TBC is a state of the game which gargles cum. So i dont want to go to TBC. If TBC did not gargle cum, I would want to return to that state.

oomkins just weren't the quality meme they are now.

One thing never mentioned by retail players is that classic has more mechanics to worry about by default.
Things like agro, actually running oom, deadzones ect.
Retail is a joke by default until you add in a dozen raid mechanics to deal with whereas classic only needs a few to make the raid interesting.
I wonder how hard Vaelastraz is compared to muh mythic stuff.
This is also why classic dungeons don't need bosses with mechanics when just clearing the trash and dealing with adds requires coordination.

What's the best looking undead facial feature(male of course)?

I think Vaelestraz alone is harder than all content Blizz shat out after WotlK. Cannot wait to see retailfriends try him on and tear out their hair in despair

slacked jaw or no jaw

Okay, so you want to return to vanilla? What's so fucking hard to say about that. You've been just memeing for the past thirty minutes. Also, you want to hop on the classic train? Dude they're fucking sharding vanilla. How the fuck can someone as boomer as you tolerate that?

Grey chin that removes the glowing eyes

Thats actually a very good point. When mana was not just unlimited and had to actually be managed, "regular" boss fights still required strategizing

>actually running oom
laughs in OOFSR abuse and downranking
I can't wait to for the gap between adequate healer and great healer to be wide again.
I like the lights out + iron jaw but was regrettably never Chad enough to go dangling tongue.

Attached: motd.png (256x327, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-kfr3602ANI

exactly, they were shit

This, glowing eyes are for faggot elves

>return to vanilla
vs
>play the game in the vanilla state
I hope you see the difference. I'm not him btw

sharding is only going to be used in a temporary capacity during the first few days after launch, likely in starter zones only. as in mulgore, elywynn, etc.

its not going to be a permanent fixture

ill have you know esfand is a fat nigger not a spic

>iron jaw
Always pick this for my warrior
>dangling tongue
My main was a dangle tongue, felt good

>One thing never mentioned by retail players is that classic has more mechanics to worry about by default.

aggro, oom, and deadzones were replaced by boss mechanics. One was traded for the other and to me, the mythic bullshit was always way harder.

>I wonder how hard Vaelastraz is compared to muh mythic stuff.

You mean the original gear-check fight? I mean I could beat it, but I quit mythic raiding because I'm a scrub.

>One thing never mentioned by retail players
I haven't touched retail since bfa launched. I played from vanilla to cata before originally quitting. I hate the state of modern WoW and want a lot of the rpg mechanics returned. Yet I'm always fucking pigeonholed by these boomers into the retail box because I have the audacity to imply that certain parts of retail WoW (read 1%) are much harder than anything in old WoW.

Why in the fuck are classicbros like this lol?

Attached: angry.gif (320x286, 796K)

Which parts about le retail WoW are hard? Hard doesn't mean fun, though.

Attached: world of reddit.png (612x375, 118K)

>One was traded for the other and to me, the mythic bullshit was always way harder.
UNPOPULAR OPINION: JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAME IS HARD OR YOUR BOSS FIGHT HAS LOTS OF MECHANICS, DOESNT MEAN ITS WELL DESIGNED

UNPOPULAR OPINION: MORE COMPLEXITY DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY EQUAL MORE FUN

THERE NEEDS TO BE A FUN GAME UNDERNEATH NOT JUST ENDLESS SIMON SAYS BULLSHIT MEMORIZATION OF MECHANICS

I fucking HATE retards that argue against sharding in vanilla starting zones in the first week of the release of the servers
good luck trying to kill a fucking boar in durotar or a wolf in elwynn forest with 1000 other retards,it would take you atleast an hour to even finish the first quest

>tfw the no restricted character names hack won't work in classic
>I will never again have a character named "The"
not fair

Attached: ss (2014-05-11 at 08.21.09).jpg (253x84, 10K)

>trusting Blizzard

I'm thinking sharding is there to stay. I hope I'm wrong though.

Then why the fuck is he in a classic thread? Is he just here to troll with his hot opinion about an expansion released before most of Yea Forums was born? Am I on rpgcodex?

>guild has class leaders
huh, did you say something big guy? it's great that you're helping our dps out, but don't forget your teammates!

Attached: overwatch_mercy3.jpg (460x350, 29K)

>Then why the fuck is he in a classic thread?
Because he wants to talk about a video game you troglodyte

Attached: wojak brainlet 3.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>Which parts about le retail WoW are hard?
Mythic raiding.

>Hard doesn't mean fun, though.
I agree. It's why I quit with all the other bullshit I hate about retail.

Why are you sperging at me?

My plan was to grind if quests got too congested and then immediately start gathering/fishing/cooking. I don't really care, but I will say I miss the wonder of just seeing a fuckload of people around and would trade time/convenience to have it at launch.

Fuck you, i played on Elysium launch and it was glorious running around with 200 other cows trying to tag quilboars.

>Because he wants to talk about a video game you troglodyte

There's plenty of other threads to do that in.

If they didnt do sharding, you wouldnt even be able to log in. Let alone be competing with 3000 normies for those 12 bear asses.

>"Muh Mythic"

This is what the retailfag repeatedly mumbles when confronted.

Attached: yourbum.png (286x473, 128K)

I made an assload of money during the elysium launch by mining the only copper nodes and selling bars.

It was the most alive I'd seen WoW since Wrath.

If I want the single-player experience I'd go back to retail

Here's the plan.

Attached: Classic Main.png (917x397, 279K)

yeah that's because it had dynamic respawn you braindead fucking retard,and that sucked massive cock,stepping in a cave would mean certain death because of mobs constantly respawning on top of you

I think a heavily congested starter zone would be fun to level in, but also, i think its just not up to "muh blizzard quality" so they would never allow it

In my eyes, I see it as almost spiritual. Blizzard hates fun to much. They ruiinde their game so much. We demanded they bring it back, so they are. But as one last insult, they spite us with sharding.

So, I just saw this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=vekz-Ftk_OY

Think it would work? A raid revolving around paladins and lol smite priests.

>and that sucked massive cock
So do you. Deal with it casual

>What is hard in retail WoW?
>mythic
>proceeds to meme because I'm right

I'm defending a game I don't even like. Christ this is getting silly.

Attached: 1555166136063.jpg (1035x1200, 232K)

how's shadowpriest? I can't decide between sp and warlock (I played warlock in t1-2 content and throughout tbc).

>healer
>raidleader
>implying I’d join your faggot tier erp guild

Attached: 10F3A8D7-F5DD-474D-8232-D5AA50672B79.png (420x525, 413K)

ah,no argument,as usual of the typical Yea Forumsedditor,do us all a favor and kill yourself

fuck sharding

Shadow priest is good in PvP and can be in pve but much less useful than warlocks and there is typically only one per raid for shadow weaving

Dwarf Warrior

Attached: HFk9VkuFm9.png (469x607, 347K)

just go lock instead of playing half a class trying to be one
spriests are strong but boring as all goddamn fuck because why would you want to choose a class only to lock yourself out of half of its abilities

Hardest part about retail is getting 20 competent players together regularly to jump through unnecessarily complicated hoops to kill raid bosses.

Most new raid encounters are not fun because they’re so overly complicated by mechanics. The teltell sign of shit design is when bosses have consistent raid wide damage “just ‘cause”

Is this it? Is this the retnaissance?

good in pvp because mana burn is horrifying and sp priest damage is good. The issue is they go oom so fast that they're like oomkins and prot pallies. Their abilities are not theoretically bad, they just don't have the mana to keep up their rotation to have themselves be as useful as say a mage, warrior, or rogue.

UNPOPULAR OPINION: I PLAY MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAMES BECAUSE I LIKE PLAYING SPAMMY, JANKY, OVERLY POPULATED GAMES

IF I DIDNT LIKE MASSIVELY. MULTIPLAYER. ONLINE. GAMES, ID PLAY SOMETHING FUCKING ELSE. IF I DIDNT WANT TO SEE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE AT A GAMES LAUNCH I WOULDNT FUCKING PLAY A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER GAME AT FUCKING LAUNCH

FUCKING
RETARDED
NORMIES
GIVE ME MY SPAMMY LAG FEST REEEEE

If they didn't do sharding,they would have to do dynamic respawns like on slavshit vanilla private servers, which is 10x worse, if they didn't do either of these you would have to wait atleast 1 week for the starting zones to free up even a little bit
Homosexuals from private servers with Stockholm Syndrome and retarded boomers that do not know shit about the game, should keep their fucking mouths shut

Attached: brainlet6.jpg (971x565, 141K)

I N T E R R U P T S

for me the single thing dumbest thing about retail now is the damage numbers. I've watched people streaming it a few times and it looks absolutely fucking retarded, every class is AOEing for millions of damage per second and the interfaces/spells are just so unnecessary cluttered and clunky. they should have just had some sort of "prestige" mode where once you hit level 80 or whatever everytning scales back

based retard, i'd rather finish the lvl 5 quest by the end of the week

Niggle me this, then; Why is le dynamic respawns bad?

Others have explained it - it’s either sharing early on or more realms that would be come ghost towns as the initial appeal wears off on zoomers who can’t handle “muh lack of QoL”

Why cant blizzard just send out a statement saying "hey guys we're going to do server launch now, but its gonna be really populated so dont play if you dont want to deal with that"

Why? Why cant they just tell people "hey guys wait a week if you want to have an easier time leveling?"

FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WE CANT HAVE VANILLA LAUNCH, NO DYNAMIC RESPAWN NO SHARDING.

>hurr it would suck
Thats your opinion. Im telling you i want to compete for tags with 400 people. Now what? Whats the harm in allowed that to happen. EXPLAIN.

Attached: 1556924515107.png (1373x833, 59K)

kill yourself wowfags

THEN WAIT A WEEK BEFORE ROLLING YOUR CHARACTER YOU FUCKING RETARD

What’s really dumb is the gear reset with every patch now. Emissary quests are giving out heroic raid level gear. World quest can give 395 gear when heroic raid gear is 400

because:
>"FUCKING REEEEE MY GAME IS LAGGING I WANT A PERFECT GAME RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH BLIZZARD I HATE YOU I HATE YOU GIVE ME CUMMIES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"

Heh. I'm gonna be a dwarf mage.

nigger, we had know how shit it is, we actually played vanilla and other launches on private servers. You absolute mongoloids don't have any clue how it would be, a small 3k launch on dragon blight was absolute dogshit.

how about if you want no sharding the first week YOU get the fucked out instead of repeating like a sheep what others told you? Go figure it out yourself you mong.

God I can't wait for Classic.
>no flight
>no 696% speed mounts
>no cross realm PvE
>no RDF
>no LFR
>no hiding from the server community
>no """""balance"""""
>no homogenization
>no escape from the hybrid tax
>no soulless hunter pets
>no tokens
>no transmog
>no bloat races
>no shaman and paladin on both sides
>no troll paladins, orc mages, or other no shoe niggers playing retarded class combinations
>no dailies
>no 10 man progression
>no heroics that are actually easy mode, and normal modes that is actually journalist mode
>no legendary cockrings and cloaks, only flashy exciting legends with great lore
>no end to the Rank 14 grind
>no arena
>no "PvP" / Resilience gear
>no strict itemization standards
>no empasis on talents precluding your role
>no dual spec
>no passive shared capitals
>no bullshit to shrink the world
>no portal network
>no meeting stone summon
>no summon from world to inside raid
>no AoE snoozefest
>no 5x threat multiplier to all tanks
>no infinite mana with constant spam in a 10 minute fight
>no graveyard full of dead major characters
>no selfies
>no social media integration
>no sanctioned gold selling
>no phone apps
>no cash shop for a subscription based game
>no phasing
>no sharding
>no sharting
>no jannies
>no trannies
AND NO FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1546664014379.png (554x400, 71K)

How about a compromise then. How about Blizzard gives us one server of each type, pvp, rp, pve, which dont use any sharding.

How about that?

they will probably remove the sharding in starting zones after 1 week, so why dont you start playing then and have fun with your 500 other retards to get the true vanilla experience?

>Hardest part about retail is getting 20 competent players together regularly to jump through unnecessarily complicated hoops to kill raid bosses.

They're not really complicated. It's just that everyone has mechanics that have to understand plus some mechanics that apply to everyone. The key to it is that everyone masters these mechanics before being able to proceed. You just git gud at the fight to win it, it's how it's always been. The difficulty comes with every fight having a new set of mechanics that learn and have to master. Tank and spanks aren't much a thing anymore and havn't been for a long time because those fights were mastered by the community to the point that the only difficulty in them blizzard could implement was having them be gear-checks.

Which is that really good design? You need x gearscore before you can down y.

>The teltell sign of shit design is when bosses have consistent raid wide damage “just ‘cause”

You mean something that actually challenges a healer to do more than wack-a-mole?

Attached: 1555142120696.jpg (1200x877, 258K)

Or they could have sharding on some servers and not others

More like nostalgiafagging hard over vanilla and SEETHING at BC

Both races added were shoehorned in as hard as possible to capture another market

Attached: 1555682994078.png (387x406, 85K)

>no bloat races
>no pandas
>no more erp

I think I'll remain where I am

Attached: IMG_0178.gif (450x334, 359K)

fucking based & redpilled to the max.

Attached: pepe cute.jpg (600x600, 33K)

If I go holy priest, I should grab tailoring to craft some BoP epics when I hit 60, correct? Then I drop it for alchemy.

Attached: 1418414302592.jpg (800x598, 116K)

>no meeting stone summon
user, I’m afraid I have som bad news...

you do realize these servers are gonna be up for longer than a few weeks or one week,right?
you may take away population from one server or another because of the first week of it's existence for some stupid fucking irrelevant shit that only nostalgiafags complain about, this is why you cretins are in no position to develop or manage an mmo

meeting stone summon came out in TBC pre-patch, 2.0.1

we're getting 1.12

If you were to do this, people would join then realize the entire 1-10 zone is fucked and stop playing for a week. Start playing once again only to realize the level 1-10 zone is still fucked and just quit.

i want no changes
i want an exact 1:1 replication of vanilla wow

Im sorry this triggers you so much that grown adults want something and you cant stand that

>that leak that implies that WoW had less than three million subs in October

I still have a WoW vanilla Box with a sticker on the front saying "over 9 million subscribers"

No wonder the WoW team doesn't receive any more cash.

>advanced space technology race
>the alliance race that practices a primitive religion/magic
Never understood that

they don't summon they are just there

So imagine they changed hunter pets to their TBC state. As in added some scaling and added survivability against elemental aoe effects. This would improve hunter's standing in raids, but how would it affect pvp?

I heard that they have less than 1,7 million (in the Western world).

They would roll on a sharded server. Either way, the no shard cucks get what they want and the shard cucks get what they want.

>They also removed attunements after a while.
Pretty sure they weren't removed until cata came. That's why you can get those titles anymore because the quests aren't available.

you can get a 1:1 server launch by not opening the game for the first few months, there's no difference

There are also quite a few multiboxers and I guarantee there have been many cancellations.

The majority of players left seem to be invalids that just like to collect virtual crap and get cheeves

or they could just include multiplayer in this MMO, as they did on release

I just read about their original functionality, seems that they’re a for, of random group finder but for specific dungeons and for the same realm only

If theres a few thousand people people in the entirety of NA who want an unsharded launch, then let them have it.
Why does this cause you to have such a fit of autism?

you do not know anything about vanilla and have vague memories of it's release 10+ years ago so you just resort to parroting what all the other faggots are spewing on this board

Classic is still going to have sharding in starting zones and you're gonna play it whether you like it or not,the problem is that you braindead faggots advertise that OHH SEE BROS BLIZZARD IS FUCKING US OVER AGAIN WITH SHARDING WHAT A BUNCHA ASSHOLES, when sharding in starting zones at the launch of the server is the most sensible choice when dealing with overpopulation in starting zones,with your brainless,uninformed spewing and parroting of objectively wrong opinions you are turning away potential returning players

Attached: npc shower.png (493x383, 141K)

B-B-B-BUT THEN PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO COMPETE FOR MOBS!! HOW WILL THEY EVER DEAL WITH THAT!!! SUCH AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK!!! COMPETITION SCARY!!!

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CASUAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE?!?!?

I’m agreeing with both points of view. Do you really want login queues and crashing servers? If so, there should be that option but I can’t fault them for trying to avoid common, well documented MMO first day launch disaster scenarios. It’s not just about how many mobs exist to kill or how many quest items are in the ground, it’s also about pure server capacity/capability

> I can’t fault them for
making excuses for their shitty new server architecture that can't handle servers of more than 20 people, you mean

Calm down you sperg, no one is taking you seriously when you sperg out like this

Attached: tgt_cocky.png (299x324, 82K)

>Do you really want login queues and crashing servers?
YES
IF THATS THE PRICE TO PAY FOR NO SHARDING
YES

no argument,exactly what i expect from a brainless NPC with no mind of his own, simply parroting and eating the shit that faggots post here

sharding sucks

yes,but not at the release of the server

sharding sucks

your mom sucks too,but not when she's sucking my cock

emerald dream is fuckin dead thanks to warmode
also because the game is dead

I don't have an argument because i'm not trying to argue with you, i'm just stating that you're coming off as a sperg with your autistic rant that you got going there. Maybe calm down and people will regard your message as worth listening to.

Sharding is literally you think you don't want it but you do. As someone who played vanilla at launch it's a fucking stupid experience. Spawns are incredibly low and the sheer number of people choking zones leads to numerous crashes and then login queues.
If you really want the experience without sharding just wait 15 minutes between each creep you kill, and log off every 16 minutes. Then wait 10 minutes to log in and repeat.

miss me with this cringy irrelevant shit you faggot

Attached: gggdisgust.png (274x332, 165K)

>Sharding is literally you think you don't want it but you do.
Why don't you retarded faggots get it through your head? It's the same way in real life. If I want a new popular game or console, do I buy it at midnight on launch? No I dont because its zerged with people. I wait a few weeks and buy it then

Why cant we expect mature adults to act the same way about video games? If you dont want a shitty congested leveling experience, then fucking go live your life. Go do something else for a few days and come back when its not rush hour, when its not zerged with people.

Holy fucking shit, not a difficult concept. Casual normie faggots arent going for server first achievements anyway. So what the fuck does it matter only poopsockers are going to be in the zerg rush. So let them fucking zerg rush.

Youre just inserting your gay cock sucking world view onto other people, literally nanny state internvention to prevent retards from being mildly inconvenienced.

What are some 10/10 all around race/class combinations? Talking about combos that make sense lorewise and have great RP, but also have really good synergy between the racials and class skills. Orc Warrior is a great example.

Attached: 1553805571946.jpg (300x429, 29K)

no

Troll everything.

being behind a few days sucks though. it has nothing to do with getting world first/server first, it's just a better experience to be around the same level as the rest of the server.

>Wanting to play a literaly ooga booga
Horde niggers are ridiculous

>wanting to force everyone to wait or have a bad experience when they don't have to, just because you think it would be a more authentic when the actual difference won't even be noticeable
>saying other people are inserting their world view when you're doing the same but for your own viewpoint which you believe is "correct"
And you're calling other people the immature ones?

Why don't you retarded faggots get it through your head? It's the same way in real life.If I want to go to a party, do I show up at the party in the morning? No because there is no fucking people. I wait until later and show up then.

Why cant we expect mature adults to act the same way about video games? If you dont want a non-blizzlike leveling experience like it was in 2005, then fucking go live your life. Go do something else for a few days and come back when Blizzard takes sharding out of the game and then you can play with all the people you want.

shadowmeld is so good for nelf hunters that it makes you feel like you got cucked if you pick any other race

>not rerolling from night elf druid in classic to goat paladin in tbc

Come on senpai.

>WAaaah I dont like your tone!
This tone policing just reinforces the fact you're a gay faggoty control freak who just loves big daddy nanny state intervention

Maybe quit treating playerbases like retarded children, its fucking killing video games

Imagine going to a party or a concert and it's instanced, you're in a 30,000 person stadium and you can only see ~40 people, plus the band. You're front row.

Is that really better than being in the nosebleeds but in a packed stadium?

That is exactly what sharding is

Why do priest get something as cool as benediction and the other classes get nothing?

Apparently pointing out hypocrisy is tone policing now. You're the one trying to control how other people play the game. Or do you not realize this?

Priest and Mage are Blizzard pet classes.

tauren warrior for the war stomp memes
night elf priest for shadowmeld memes
orc lock for dabbing on rogues with the stun resist

shadow priest tears in 1, 2, 3

Imagine if you see those 30000 other people then the stadium closes and kicks you out for a half hour then they let everyone back in and then they kick you out again. Great concert.
If you think sharding detracts from the launch experience then you should be arguing for Blizzard to take down the servers every other day for the first month to get that really genuine vanilla launch feel.

I loved TBC but this is correct in retrospect.

Attached: brainlet11.jpg (638x558, 106K)

I think mature adults call faggoty whiny control freaks, faggoty whiny control freaks when they see them

>Played WoW vanilla when I was 16 years old
>No responsabilities , no job , 14 hours a day erryday
>Golden age of video games

>WoW classic comes out
>I now work nightshifts 22pm-6am
>Will never raid again ....

Why is the existence of man such suffering ?

what

tick tock wagie

SHARDING GOOD
MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE IN MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER GAME BAD
ME SMART ME POST JPEG MOCKING DUMDUM WHO WANT MMO EXPERIENCE IN AN MMO GAME

What's the matter? Don't like doing SM runs?

Does that stack with arcane intellect?

>Played ffxiv when i was 22 12 hours a day
>no responsibilities, no job no gf
>my best life experiences come from the interaction with the weirdos in ARR

>WoW classic comes out
>i live off 2 airbnbs and i need to finish painting the third one
>will waste my life away and probably end up suiciding or something similar due to an unfulfilled life

At least i have money i suppose, oh and get the fuck back in your cagey

Attached: 1556304611141.png (1000x1000, 242K)

if I play it, I'll play a female undead SM Ruin lock

They have nothing to cry over. Shadow was Blizzard's pet PvP class too, fuck it's one of the faster and easier levelling speccs aswell. Just because people try to shoehorn it into a raid where it doesn't belong doesn't take away that Priests are the only complete class in Vanilla. With Benediction/race-specific abilities and three viable talent trees they're god tier for all content. Fuck, you'll even see 1000's of them with Atiesh after Phase 6 has been out for months

>Killed world pvp by
It revived world pvp by making sure there's only one leveling zone per bracket and horde / alliance quest really close to each other. In vanilla it's EXTREMELY easy to avoid wpvp and level up if you want to.
>Ruined class balance by taking away hybrid tax
You mean allowed other classes than Mage, Rogue and Warrior to do something? Fuck off with that weak ass shit.
> TBC forced you to do arena
OH NO I HAVE TO **PVP**
>It killed true raiding, by doing away with 40 man raids and normalized 25 man raids
You mean I actually have to play raids too now? WTF?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT JUST AFK IN A 40 MAN RAID REEEEE!!!!!

BC was the peak of WoW. Sure, a lot of the systems introduced later snowballed out of control and were the start of the slippery slope but THEY WERE FINE DURING TBC BECAUSE THEY WERE USED PROPERLY.