youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=s7x2U-ro8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=dZcLo5uXK-I&
youtube.com/watch?v=MWh2HgRiegc
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They removed crusader strike before launch

being forced to wear a dress and be a healbot

Attached: 1538069170643.jpg (1382x1022, 477K)

His only viable tactic is
>bubble
>hearthstone

seething

Nothing, they're fantastic tank healers.

Cute feet

what's wrong with vanilla?

nobody can kill you but you can't kill them either unless they are tards

Attached: paladins0gf.jpg (990x553, 150K)

No Draenei pally with big futa cock

Which WoW females fuck black men?

no one's talking about cringe expansions with horse people and pandas

What is the best way to consume the WoW story as an individual who has never participated?

Just a reminder that night elves wash their feet in the same water they drink from

Paladins are literally the best at pvp if you have gear and know what you are doing, the only class that can even stand against them is priest because >lol manaburn

People hate playing against them because they shit on people in pvp and hate playing as them because you are forced into being a healslut for raids since dps is miserable and tanking is a meme

i kept getting kited by shamans and shit and smashed a keyboard over my mom's head one time

>tank
in vanilla?

their raid gear is what ruined them.

Just watch the movie, the game is garbage and not accessible to newcomers. DON'T waste your time with it.

Nothing, my friend.

Reading hard

haha that's terrible

just play warcraft 3 and frozen throne beforehand

source?

Watch warcraft3 cutscenes and look up the lore for the big bads on youtube.

>beforehand
b4 wot?

because you weren't playing a judgement paladin

hand

Why do autists keep doing this? That is just awful.

your feminine hands

before hand.

who's ''hand''?.

this one

Attached: 1069395.0000000186_1551728102486.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

I'm confuse. I'll just check out Blizzards all new Classic when it comes out, okay.

retard

you sound like somebody with mental issues

Paladins as a HYBRID class are fundamentally fucking BROKEN. I honest can't believe so many people are fine with vanilla paladins. They are FUCKED. They do complete shit damage, the ret tree is completely fucked, the prot tree needs alot of work. The only decent spec is holy and thats why its the only viable fucking raid spec. It needs to be fixed, there is a reason they fucking fixed it in alter expansions. It desperately needs work. If they dont fix the class im not fucking play classic. Yes i mad

Attached: 1246394971316.jpg (698x680, 63K)

warriors are useless

b-b-but if you abuse the /sit emote you can reckoning bomb!!

you're saying incel things

dude calm down, its just a game.

>raiding
who cares

>Low-poly in game model
>photograph of feet slapped on
kek that looks so bad

Attached: 1556824790143.jpg (445x454, 64K)

This is great

Following up on this. I played a ret pally in vanilla while I was leveling. It was honestly one of the MOST BORING experiences i ever had in wow. ALL YOU DO IS AUTOATTACK, JUDGEMENT, and PRAY your SoC procs. That's fucking it. It's mind-numbingly boring. It needs to be fucking fixed.

zoomer, it was fun for us

I think Vanilla is no for you, bud, just stick to current WoW, okay.

It's not going to be fixed. Holy will be the only viable end game spec until AQ40 and then, and only if you are fully decked out in the BiS gear, will ret be a meme pvp spec.

Deep Naxx ret can pull okay dps if they are 100% geared. But again, it will be holy for 95% of the xpac with 5% of pallys being decked out aq40 ret pvp memers.

Attached: 1544232900936.jpg (511x671, 41K)

>BiS, deep, nax, ret, xpac, aq40

Attached: 1554122520767.jpg (124x133, 9K)

To clarify I played a ret paladin back in actual vanilla circa 2006. I do enjoy vanilla, but I probably won't be playing as a paladin. The leveling is just too boring for me. Then again I may just do it because i do legit enjoy healing as a paladin. However, I can certainly do without the 5 minute buff timers. That's just fucked.

>Low poly game screenshot with edited real feet picture slapped on it.
Seriously. At least post some good night elf girl feet pics. I am footfag with standards.

Attached: 6756757.jpg (150x200, 17K)

BiS: Best in slot gear... as in, there are no better upgrades

Deep: Almost completing the raid, having geared up numerous times from the bosses inside the raid

Naxx: Naxxramas, the final and most difficult raid in Vanilla. Very few people will actually clear content in here.

AQ40: Pre-Naxx end game raid. It is very difficult but more realistic for people to see and clear. Gear is very strong from here

Xpac: This was a typo, I meant to just say vanilla. It's not an expansion

retfags on suicide, glad I can heal all day on my classic paladin and not have to deal with the retail paladin utility problem of a ret being almost as useful as me as a healer.

>enjoy healing
Okay dude.

>sits around and eats water after every fight

Play Warcraft 2, 3 and it’s expansions
Don’t bother with wow “lore”

Well, Paladins aren't a Night Elf woman sitting on my face and peeing Elune's blessing right down my throat, so that's what's wrong with them.

You waste hours and hours in the game anyways, is waiting 40 seconds really that big of a deal.

Being a healer is casul, thus boring.

I'm just reminded of how there's a Night Elf paladin npc in Vanilla WoW, another Night Elf Paladin years later in Legion and......nothing came out of it.

Retailfags on suicide watch
Paladin is only good for holy spec
It won’t be changed

I play games for story tho.

So Horde got the good end of the class exclusive right? Atleast shamans have two viable pvp specs alongside resto

you don't play mmos for story, it's stupid

If you can't handle the paladin at their worst (faggot healer in a dress) you don't deserve them at their best (glorious reckbomb god of the battlefield)

>party-wide buffs
>vulnerable in pvp
If we're talking fun, yes. autistic minmaxing, no.

play warcraft 2, 3 and TFT. Then get wow and use the free boost to level 110. Start the introductory quests to northrend and do all the major quest lines in northrend. Then do the northrend dungeons/raids(they are easily soloable at your level) but save icecrown citadel for last. Once you complete icecrown citadel watch the awesome cinematic and uninstall the game. Congrats

>Their totems provide more value overall to a 40 man PvE raid if utilized perfectly
>You just need to remember the long lost art of raid group management and bring a few more warriors

paladins were tough to kill healbots in wc3

Their totems provide value to a 5-man group.

Any points you make about muh 30 mins of auto attacking or muh dress healing still pale in comparison to the literal JUST-ing that is picking horde

Attached: 1489492417463.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

>hybrid means they should be optimal at every role

>Deep Naxx ret can pull okay dps if they are 100% geared
Love this delusional meme

why would paladin exist if it isn't good

warrgins
>trash throughout most of the game
>only becomes relevant when spoonfed gear
>barely tank without a shield while leveling (wow what a bitch)
>not even ¼ of group utility a druid offers
>sucks up all gear from poor rogues, etc. (what a faggot)
>randomly will steal cloth for their 'world spirit set' wtf?
>needs a baby sitter in pvp or they can't catch anything (WHILE IN GOOD GEAR WTF?) and look like a total faggot basically slowly chasing people down.
>needs entire guild to help get his thunderfury because he's a bitch and can't solo anything and the process takes multiple raid resets (wow so much for being considerate of others)
>sucks at leveling like a faggot
>Attitude problems, think they are the main character (definitely has a small dick)
>Gets disarmed like a bitch
>LITERALLY cannot even do their signature quest for the WW axe without tons of help
>needs to take out loans for his mount like a true goy
>couldn’t solo elites if they tried

Attached: fuckwarshits.png (772x789, 425K)

Even then holy is still a better pvp spec, pic related shockadin running around with an arms warr is literally a waking nightmare to all horde children

Attached: 21821e1397483b70989a0b2edf648fe5.jpg (789x958, 135K)

alterac valley was unfair for horde players tho

they are good, just not good at what you want them to be. they can dps just fine in pvp, but if you want to be a melee dps in pve then i recommend rogue or warrior instead if you can't find a guild to let you be a nightfall bot

>You should do only a third of the damage of a warrior and have a few major flaws stopping you from tanking anything more serious than a 5 man dungeon because you're able to cast the best healing spell in the game.

what if you get kited

>primary role: secondary healer

Attached: intended role.jpg (970x451, 164K)

Read the post, you gotta slot your shaman with who needs the buff. Bringing windfury totem to hang out with the cool kids in the rogue/fury warrior party

Also, God I hope the sentry totem glitch is still in so you can have fucking elemental shaman hovering in the sky like Apache helicopters raining lightning on assholes

>Roll a rogue
>stab niggas
>read forums, people crying
love this class

>t. horde

paladin is for nofriends that wanna solo the game

All of this is wrong

friends just slow you down and take your money

i think you mean hunter or warlock

They don't have any attacks

You just watch your character auto-attack.

Imagine playing Warrior except your only attack for the entire game is heroic strike. That is how stimulating it is to play a retribution paladin.

Who said optimal. hybrids should at least be COMPETENT at every role. In vanilla, they aren't at all.

Attached: 1556124970673.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

so run 8 shamans instead of 3 pals to actually make use of their buffs, since they're only party-wide
or 10 if you want agi on the melee group

Attached: 1556392905111.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

prove it warcuck
meanwhile

Druchads
>can tank the moment they can turn into a bear
>higher health and armor values
>amazing utility, a bro to all healers
>literally cannot be killed/kited in pvp
>most obnoxious opponent to try to kill, most just give up(you know they mad)
>god tier at wpvp
>doesn't even need gear to be good while leveling
>BIS weapon for entire game is a lvl 29 weapon (holy fuck that efficiency)
>tanks NAXX in fucking BWL like a true chad
>can heal and tank by just swapping gear (name one other class capable of that)
>one of the most comfy leveling experiences in the game
>Entire zone dedicated to the class, gets to chill with literal druid gods
>More entertaining in PvP, premium flag carrier and 1v1 god
>Can't be disarmed
>always a good attitude towards others
>uses gear no one else needs (like a true bro)
>will always pass on weapon epics (unlike a warfag who will take them and add them to his bank of forgotten weaps
>best at gathering profs
>doesn’t need to do bitch work in raids (rezzing all, sums, cookies, etc. literally just show up and get gear)
>doesn't even need 60% speed, travel form + pvp set + defiler boots = more speed
>can aoe farm in open world and dungeons while being in heal spec.
>can do emp runs easily
>much more efficient trib runs with a rogue.
>can solo practically every single elite enemy in the entire game

Based druid reference dump
Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Attached: home.png (2099x1328, 1.62M)

why are rogues such virgins

charge, freedom, free action pots, engineering

literally just give rets crusader strike and give prot paladins a taunt. there, the class is 100% fixed.

Classic beta fucking when?

The rogue fucked up and reckbomb isn't anything special.

Imagine playing a class so fucked up that you have to use a fucking /sit macro to get any damage in fucking KEK

Attached: miserable.jpg (1135x941, 332K)

official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=s7x2U-ro8p8

/sit macro wont be in Classic. It was already confirmed.

you don't need to top the meters, main tank every raid boss, or min/max to be able to clear any of the raids. the problem is not the class, but player mindset

And /sit has been proven to be a pserver jank mechanic. Wont work in Classic. So pallykids are gonna have to find something to beat on them for a while.

FUCKING KEK

Someone please make a Virgin rogue vs Chad Paladin pic

Attached: 1478798612745.jpg (500x750, 137K)

they removed crusader strike because it was too similar to warrior gameplay and because with it they dunked on every class in the game

wtf warriorbros I thought we were untouchable

most fun class for pvp / raiding (separate)?

bear is a fine tank.. for dungeons and raid offtanking
i am part of the druid being a good class that is free loot bc of the retarded stigma against it but i'm not going to sit here and try to defend bear > prot

>Stack spell power as paladin
>One shot people with Judgement + Holy Shock

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

WC2->WC3->Books

Read Lord of the Clans and The Last Guardian, they're the best of the books. Knaak's books are okay, but the main character is a self-insert gary stu mage who bangs a Windrunner.

NONONONONO DELETE THIS FUCKING POSYT YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU CANT DO THIS TO US EVERY SINGLE THREAD WTF YOU CAN'T HAVE A FUN LEVELING EXPERIENCE AND BE USEFUL ENDGAME IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT IM THE FUCKING HERO IM THE HERO IM THE HERO MOMMMY

Attached: pissedoffpinkman.png (458x477, 146K)

lol

and paladins are a healing/not dying hybrid, not a damage dealer
like priests and shamans can heal and do some damage, but can't not die
druids are the only "true" hybrids, in that they can do everything(very poorly)

why are paladins uniquely such bitches, you never hear priests whining they can't tank, or warriors bitching they can't find a raid spot as healers

World record BWL run has 6 melee groups, and 6 shaman
youtube.com/watch?v=dZcLo5uXK-I&

Fuck you and your jewtube channel you attentionwhoring faggot.
Your guild hates you for bitching and moaning until you get to tank and put your own preference ahead of 39 people.
Faggot furry nigger shit, kill yourself.

because concept art made us look cool

>speedrunning
ok?

Are you fucking retarded?

Were Balance druids good in PvP?

Fuck...ok bros how the fuck do we even compete with Druchads?! OH GOD I'm even calling them CHADS now oh god....his health pool..now that I think about it...it's sooooo fucking big *bites lip*

...I-I...I think I'm a warrsissy now..

What did rogue trinket remove in vanilla? It wasn't stuns was it?

polymorph, fear, charm

no

BASED AND DRUIDPILLED

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

Crits fairly hard, blows up people from 40yrds, requires work. Sometimes you get lucky and obliterate someone when you manage to get a starfire crit/stun. But you can't do much if you are getting trained, you just gotta run

You need Jesus

GODFUCKING DAMMIT NOT AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET US HAVE SOMETHING YOU FUCKING DRUNIGGERS

Attached: fuckfuckfuck.jpg (550x550, 81K)

>b-but the speedrun meta
vanilla is very unbalanced but every spec is viable (prot paladins, moonkins, shadow priests etc)
game is not hard you can play anything you want and clear all content

Attached: 1532541135267.png (842x792, 82K)

I dont have virgin rogue vs chad paladin but i have virgin rogue vs chad warrior.

Attached: 1517948412638.jpg (1690x932, 291K)

>implying you niggas can handle vanilla without thotbot

prot is just super shitty because you don't have a taunt

>two-hander attack power ret
>not sword-and-board spell power ret

Almost everybody who played Retribution played it objectively wrong.

Attached: 1432734659266.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

>Were Balance druids good in PvP?
You did not really play a balance druid, or a cat druid in classic. In PvP you made a kind of hybrid build between all the trees. Unless you had the very best gear the game had to offer and were being left alone druids could not really blow someone up. Druid PvP was about using all the skills for all the specs and being a giant pain in the ass to kill. Check out 'Nerf Druids 2'
youtube.com/watch?v=MWh2HgRiegc

all the druid specs play pretty much the same, it works. as long as you stop at max 30 points in balance, it works.

How is it seething? Are you literally retarded? He was, by far, the most agonizing class to level even up to BC, where your reward for going Ret was a glorified auto attack.
t. leveled two paladins

Yeah, they played ret.

>that one paly chad who used shard of the fallen star with sword and board spellpower
>so single handily OP they nerf shard of the fallen star after pvp video drops

Paly chads were too much to contain in vanilla, IE retbomb nerfed after being too godly.

pls dont do this to me

0-4 rogue
5-9 warrior

thats just wrong
taunt is not needed or useful in any of the fights

Nice thing about classic is that all specs/classes are viable up to a point. You won't get into end game with ret/boomkin, but you can have fun in pvp/5 mans with it.

I thought it's because of mana problems

>have fun
>autoattacking mobs with pitiful DPS is fun
at least you can make moonkin work in PvE with a very specific niche gear and consumables to not run oom to justify your 5% crit for warlocks

Taunt becomes useless once you get to raiding. Most bosses are taunt immune. Prot paladin is shit because they struggle to maintain threat when you have fire mages and fury warriors doing so much damage. Prot warriors are the absolute #1 threat holders in the game. Druids are #2.

The only reason to have a prot paladin is for some aoe tanking, but even then, you will only get 1 prot paladin max in any vanilla raid. In Naxx you can have up to 8 warriors for 4HS. Prot paladins will not see any content unless they are really lucky, well connected or if it is an alt that is brought in just for certain trash/bosses.

Reminder that shadow priests make great tanks for 5-man dungeons, and the healing from vampiric embrace is good enough in some dungeons that you can run spriest + 4 dps

Wonder if this combo could save oomkins

Attached: Untitled.png (961x288, 43K)

Shadow priests were god tier in vanilla
>Best caster in PvP
>Godly in Dungeons
>Always wanted one in raids to buff damage of warlocks
>Best Flavour skills

>private server values
wew

What horseshit are you spewing? Prot warriors aren't even the best warriors at generating threat, and druids blow them all out of the water (meme mace or no) since they actually scale.

Prot warriors are the best TANKS because you can't get flurry/bloodthirst while keeping tactical mastery and defiance/last stand.
Pals are dogshit though, you got that right. Other than that you're 100% wrong about fucking everything.

>Godly in Dungeons
Better bring a mage or it'll be costly as you go through a stack of drinks a run.
Yeah to cast rank 1 spells for buff uptime, not to do actual competitive dps.

>druid meme

What horseshit are you spewing? Enjoy your offtanking.

all mages do is cast frostbolt/firebolt and fireblast/cone of cold

all hunters do is autoattack and serpent sting

all warlocks do is dot and drain life

all rogues do is sinister strike and eviscerate

all warriors do is autoattack and mortal strike

all priests do is smite or mind flay and wand

all shamans do is get dopamine rushes after they double proc windfury after going dry for 40 seconds or spam lighting bolt

every spec in the entire game is braindead easy mode

With mage you can aoe pull which is a lot more fun and engaging, and with warlock farming as efficiently and fast as possible, i.e juggling a lot of mobs at the same time, is certainly not something you can do while sleeping

>>Godly in Dungeons
No one wanted them in dungeons or raids. They would go oom in about 60 seconds and Mind Blast generated massive threat pissing off tanks. In pvp yes op, in pve? No they were never a thing till TBC when they became a mana battery..

Literally no different from the state of BfA. All of 3-4 buttons on rotation and 1-2 cds

>orb
>frostbolt
>frostbolt
>frostbolt
>proc
>shard/flurry
>spike
>flurry
>frostbolt
>forstbolt

t mage

Warlocks spam shadowbolt in raids because of the debuff cap. Warlock leveling is pretty fun because you can actually use your abilities.

I kinda wish they increased the debuff cap for classic since that was just a technical limitation as opposed to a design plan. But everyone wants an authentic experience.

wrong, you just get 1 priest to spec shadow heal cück buff spec

Attached: 14255223.png (617x430, 477K)

at least in old wow frostbolt did decent damage and wasn't just a hidden combo point collector skill

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 - warrior
dubs - warrior
trips - warrior
quads - warrior
quints - warrior

but what race?

Fuck warrkids, in fact suck my dick. It's all you're good for now that Druchads have risen up.

Attached: basedruid.png (942x1089, 206K)

orc female

>most obnoxious opponent to try to kill, most just give up(you know they mad)

That's paladin, though. Druids definitely come in a strong 2nd place, but they're not paladins.

>not just dpsing like normal while in the lock party, healing the shit out of them
u dum?

according to my strategy guide they aren't available to the horde and they have a mount quest at level 60

Attached: paladin.png (800x332, 433K)

we're not talking about raids you fucking retard, we're talking about leveling

Orc or Tauren

Attached: 185380-warrior-varok-saurfang-high-overlord-of-the-korkron-guard-by-dan-dos-santos-for-.jpg (747x600, 161K)

>playing human in a fantasy game
this is your future

Attached: 1524751016135.jpg (900x626, 159K)

BfA is cluttered with whack-a-mole procs and resource management that caps in 3 attacks.

it's dogshit

>official source says they are definitely the strongest class in the game at level 8
based

Nothing, blessings are good and they make acceptable healers.

The problem is that there is a bunch of people going around imagining that they won't be healers.

>Strongest class in the game at level 8
Well fuck me if I'm not persuaded.

Throw in engineering bullshit and you had what my best friend did back in the day.

>dps like normal
>go oom when the boss is at 85% hp
>debuffs fall off
>you get kicked for being a retard and replaced by a real shadowpriest slave

>repentance + bubble + death ray
>6k crit

nothing personnel roguelets

>Peak at level 8
oh no no NO NO

shockadin didn't work before TBC

>not being the rogue teaming up with that paladin to wreck people

I miss those times.

but thats an elf

But like I said, warlock leveling is pretty fun as you actually have a lot of buttons you can press. But even then, wand damage is so fucking busted (especially pre-30) that any caster will spam auto-attack for long time.

it doesn't say that tho

>level 8
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U

>world PvP was nothing but niggas death raying each other
great meme game

>want to play enh shaman for fat 2h wf stacks
>dont want to be a pussygay healer

Type what it says word by word for me please

spriests use as little mana as frost mages, it's no problem if you've got consumables and you don't have any long fights until AQ anyway

crongest crass crin cre grame crat crevel 8

Yes very good, and under that?

it doesn't say they lose their peak afterwards

>t. watches blacked porn

user...

>All these people that never played vanilla outside their chinese pirate servers arguing if some class that does 5% less damage than the best dps class is able to do simple dungeons.
Im afraid this is how people will be acting in the servers too.

Read the Warcraft 2 manual to get what Warcaft 1 was about
Play Warcraft 2
Play Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne
Avoid playing WoW

>People will be online and talking in the classic servers

Damn BfA already BTFO

>choose between two randoms
>one is a rogue, good dps
>one is a walking meme ret paladin that does maybe 1/3th of the DPS the rogue does
name me one good reason to invite the ret

frost mages have mana recovery mechanics though, shadow priests don't in raids.

kek, i just hope the conversations wont be "i saw someone say in reddit /Yea Forums/ that this build sucks so you cant play it :)"

yeah, and you never see those lazy bums bring consumes because of it
mana plain isn't an issue in MC/BWL, ever, the fights are too short

Orc or Troll Shaman.

Played Orc on nost because of muh stun racial.
Thinking about Troll this time.

Attached: arnienumeruno.jpg (470x399, 46K)

No, because on Bfa brainlets would do that. In Classic your reputation matters more than anything.

Take for example In BfA, you would take the higher dps with higher gear basically everytime. In classic, I'm going to go with the person who can perform better. That doesn't always mean highest dps. If the ret paladin doesn't stand in fire, if he communicates, if he can stun at the right times and throw at a heal or two, I will take him over a dumbass rogue who can't play his class.

*only

based.

As a sham main, I felt that WF is a memespec and went elemental around 50 during leveling. Stayed elemental for some time to gather gold and gear for healing spec. Very viable for 5 mans. Wish it didn't have mana problems in Raids.

Shhh.. don't let these nerds know the true way to play paladin.

Attached: 1555003239551.png (1108x1000, 477K)

>play retrowow
>everyone and their dog is an ele shaman
>ele shamans in T3 equivalent gear is the most broken class in vanilla

Lighting bolt, chain lighting, nature swiftness, lighting bolt = guaranteed anything dead even with flask of titans. Thank god shamans will be forced into heal botting and there'll be a total of 5 ele shamans come classic.

friendly reminder that if you play basic bitch combinations like human warrior and human paladin,you're a NORMALFAG and you should fuck off right back to le reddit

first druchads...now retbros...wtf is going on? We need to keep the healers in line. You are supposed to heal nothing else

I'm all for playing anything but human, but human paladin is my one exception.

(Although with the release of allied races my human paladin was retired, replaced by glowing goat)

I love the part in Vanilla where paladins should be plate-wearing healers, but there's fuck-all plate with Intelligence, so you're basically just playing a priest.

It's boring as fuck

Attached: 1539000403691.webm (364x468, 324K)

Doesn't have a taunt.

human warrior is the most minmaxed warrior in vanilla wow.

>can still /dance and other emotes
?

>druigins & retcucks thinking they can step out of line and take gear from the ubermensch warriors & rogues

Put on the dress

>the only thing that could make night elves more insufferable

see
I can't deny the proof anymore. I was a warrior main, but after seeing this shit. I think moonglade might be my new home.

Attached: 1527336246883.jpg (351x351, 21K)

Every non-conventional spec

> but they can do ok damage with bis gear and insane amount of consumables
why bother when fury warrior facerolls you without that effort in dps

>want to play dwarf
>human racials are too good

Attached: 1431303693931.png (400x400, 6K)

>use treasure finding
>loot all the chests
>get a twink BoE item
>sell it for 200g

dwarf is lods of mone

>want to play dwarf
>have to have humans, gnomes, and night elves as your allies

Nothing, they're the best healer and best class in the game.

But Warlocks are in raids to buff damage of Mages...

You'll be fine for P1-2. MC is literally show up the raid. P3 for BWL and maybe AQ40 try to convince them that your lower nightfall uptime compared to wingclip spam is worth it along the totem twist. For naxx time to lolheal. IDK if you can heal as 30/0/21 but you might have to go deep resto, maybe getting away with 0/22/29 if ur in melee stack. Maybe nightmeme is still worth it for naxx since everything was easier back in the day.

stoneskin is one of the best.

They’re alliance only so you have to play with trannies.

the /wowg/ furry tranny guild is horde.

Retail wow? What a shock. Worgen are alliance anyways so I'm not sure how horde can be furry. Anyways alliance in classic will be absolutely pozzed with trannies, actual women, and streamers.

Both horde and alliance have pandas, panda is by far and away the main furry pandering race. No one but furries play panda.

nah, alliance is the tryhard neckbeard faction for vanilla. Anyone that cares about minmaxing and racials for raids is going to roll alliance.

The Achilles heel of the classic paladin is no crusader strike.
The Achilles heel of the legion/bfa paladin is no long arm of the law.

What are their names

Oh good point, fuck I forgot pandas were even in the game.
Yeah, that still doesn't mean what I said is wrong.

God fucking dammit I thought warriors were chads. Now we looking like virgins.

dude you retarded??
druids cant block. thats the reason why warriors are superior. they are fine in 5man dungeons and some sepcific roles, but thats it. LMAO

your sister is good in specific roles

>Prot warriors are the best TANKS
Gee I wonder what I might've meant by that, eh.
Quit playing retarded, you insecure cocksmear, I was very clear about it. Warriors are better tanks. Not, as you said, because of their threat generation, which is worse than druid's(and prot worse than fury), but because they're tanky as fucking shit and have an assload of contingencies.

sauce

>legion/bfa paladin
only really ret is in a bad position. prot pallies are tied with warrors as the best tank and holy pallies are only second to shamans in healing currently.

So? All that means you are taking crushing blows, which is obviously survivable because warriors don't go for crit immunity either all the while having far lower effective health and they survive crits just fine. Now, outside of T1 gear levels where druids are tankier AND do more threat, bears do indeed take more damage, but there's no particular reason the math would have to work that way (indeed, it's as much about lower avoidance due to lacking parry than crushing blows). Lacking block doesn't in itself mean much.

Besides, I think this line of discussion is a bit silly as far as vanilla is concerned. Given the advantages contemporary players enjoy, the tuning is lax and the margins are wide: success or failure simply isn't about throughput because even poor guilds now beat their retail peers by default. It would be one thing if there was actual progression content balanced at the knife's edge and relatively minor differences would become a matter of hitting the mark or falling short of it, but unless something else goes wrong first, you should NEVER wipe to lacking numbers, whether it's tankiness or raid DPS or healing throughput. From this perspective, druids are fine.

For that matter, the discussion really shouldn't about just the raw tanking ability either: in actuality the number of tanks each boss or trash pack requires varies, and besides the main tank, you have a number of flexible raid slots who can tank on demand, or DPS. Prot warrior is absolutely garbage in this role while feral does compare favorably to fury tanking spec/DPS warriors with gear swap. This is the role where the real competition is (or would be, if tuning made numbers relevant) and narrow-mindedly looking at some individual detail like whether you take crushing blows misses the point of the #2-#4 tank role.

There is no fire in vanilla. There is no mechanics, there is nothing to perform. You will never "have a reputation" as a ret, but I can already picture you crying on forums because "people are mean for not inviting me :(". Your faggot-ass meme spec wasn't invited in vanilla, it wasn't invited on private servers, it won't be invited in classic

I meant ret specifically.