Gamerfuel hydration thread

Post your water setup. Got a glass filled with ice. A backup cup of room temp water and a gallon of filtered tap nearby.

Attached: 20190504_114923.jpg (4032x1960, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NuTjQLfU6Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will coffee virgins learn. Your basically the same as tealets.

Attached: chad quench.png (1381x617, 540K)

I've got a garden hose from my neighbor's house run though my window. I just squirt some in my mouth between rounds.

Nigga water is gay you may as well be drinking semen faggot.

Excuse me what? How does that even make sense?

Attached: bully huntin niggas.jpg (1616x903, 270K)

That's some bitch nigga shit. That shits mad gay. I bet you think about women's breasts n shit too. Nigga that shit is GAY. A woman's titties are like man balls deluxe supreme. You gay ass nigga.

people are always drinking while vidya, but eating is just as important for energy. For me, it's protein and carbs.

Attached: mince and fries.webm (500x280, 2.91M)

I just wanted to see other anons water setups and gamer fuel. Now I'm gay. Good thing water cleanses all things. Watch me wash the gay away.

Attached: quenching.jpg (598x900, 144K)

I hope you mixed a ton of bleach in there because that is the only cure.

Why would anyone films this. I would be ashamed to cook and eat this shit

This exactly the gay shit I'm talmbout. Look like you suckin a fat horse cock.

This nigga ain't even hiding the fact he eatin balls. Balls over little potato dicks. Y'all some gay ass niggas.

>A woman's titties are like man balls deluxe supreme.

kek

Attached: le top lel.png (720x720, 337K)

youtu.be/NuTjQLfU6Gk
The only way to hydrate without bein a faggot is to eat ice. Dont crunch it swallow ice. Not them round ice balls that shits gay. Ice cubes otherwise you mad fuckin gay.

Just a reminder that most snacks are made with so.y

What a disgusting phone case

How is literally every piece of cookware Kay owns so damaged?

>Drinks water
>Has an iPhone
turbo gay

>disliking the case and not the phone

Attached: kojiprocase.jpg (900x599, 53K)

I just thought iPhones being shit was implied at this point. That case is better from the back desu, but I still don't like the corners tho. Looks way too bulky. I don't even use a case at all to keep my phone nice and slim

Literally OP

Attached: 1556986688969.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>paper towel under coaster for cup that doesn't need coaster
>paper towel as coaster for cup that does need coaster
>paper towel under mousepad
What the fuck are all the paper towels for?

What the fuck is this thread even about and what does it have to do with video games?

Attached: 20180707_071047.jpg (4128x2322, 2.41M)

Imagine purchasing an Apple iPhone in 2019

Is no one going to ask how OP took the fucking photo? Because now I want to know. If the phone is in the photo why would you get a digital camera take a photo plug the camera in to a computer and then copy over the file in order to make a low effort shitpost? I refuse to believe would go through all that.

>water

Attached: 1553724412438.png (1243x559, 98K)

Why the fuck do you have a water setup? When I'm thirsty I just go get a glass and drink it. This isn't rocket science.

Attached: mutsuki.gif (408x408, 328K)

Great the water fags are here now.

But user what if you are comfy and playing a video game and you get thirsty? Are you just gonna walk away from a match that could cost you the game! Plus you gotta stay hydrated.

Either be an alcoholic or just drink water. No point doing anything in between.

>a match that could cost you the game!
Am I having a stroke or does that sentence not make any sense?

I pause the game and grab a drink.
If it's online I can wait until the match is over.

Been drinking a lot of coffee, energy drinks and alcohol these days. I don't like feeling "regular" anymore.

fuck is up with the phone case

Sounds like multiple "rounds." Could have been about best of 3 matches. Possibly fighting game or pvp related?
Why don't more online games include a pause? Works fine in killing floor when someone gets a headshot.

>i only drink water

Attached: 1554130011487.png (311x274, 64K)

>Maximum retard bonus points for buying merch from a game dev company that didn't release anything yet.

>*cork* Cute see a real gentleman's move is to add just a little mineral water to let the whiskey really breathe. It's neutral taste doesn't distort the taste of the whisky.

Attached: 1531551957126.jpg (750x697, 120K)

Uhh hello how they gonna pay a staff if they got no income? Whassa matta you neva take grade 10 econ?

>I only drink water

Attached: 20f123b2-e16f-4e13-bebe-3b73cfca90b5.jpg (463x598, 59K)

I wish I still drank water.

Attached: 1555723919004.png (859x960, 216K)

!

Attached: 1552474388339.jpg (10000x5973, 3.64M)

finally a water thread, now I can bitch about bottle caps on most water bottles scratching my hand up thanks norway for voss

Attached: 1543694684091.png (240x240, 45K)

It's called risk management and crisis mitigation user. Have you ever IN YOUR life spilled water? Do you even know what water can do to electronics? Have you ever put electricity in water? Trust me if anything OP doesn't have enough paper towels.

I know it's satire but it's painful to read.

yup, gotta protect that fancy electronic desk

Brother! Ever since switching to your diet of water and braps I've been obtaining gains the likes of which I never thought imaginable!

Attached: the life of a sniffposter.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

i have apple juice and water, god i wish they still sold mountain dew

How is this gay ass thread still up

> i wish they still sold mountain dew
where the fuck do you live?

I see neither food nor beverage. DOES A PLANT USE THIS STATION WHAT IN GODS NAME!?
London?

Hmm that reminds me I better drink a couple of liters of water after drinking a 40 of 10% beer last night.

You can see my water to the left of my monitors in both of the top images. I live in Washington.

>water
water is a solvent that destroys the digestive system by washing out bacteria. I hydrate with raw animal fat and raw milk

Water all day with some coffee, zero sugar rockstar energy drink once in a while. Lots of orange juice, that really pulpy shit

Coffee Instant type 1