Catalog's breddy shit right now tbhlads

Catalog's breddy shit right now tbhlads

Attached: 1522873963349.png (1280x720, 684K)

I know, right? Like, it's been ten minutes and I've only seen ONE Smash thread and ONE We're Going Home thread! This is ridiculous

It's the weekend, there won't be any good threads.

Why didn't she tell Tony about her rapist? Now that guy is out there to attack more people no thanks to her and the incompetent police.

I used to go here for shitposting and edgy memes but now all of that is replaced with left leaning children with bad opinions talking about their lame fetishes and insecurities while spamming shitty wojaks/frog of the week.

i can't believe there's a fucking totalbiscuit thread. what type of person is obsessed with an e-celeb let alone one that's been dead for 2 fucking years?

I want a modern Sopranos game.

GOBBAGOOL

>what type of person is obsessed with an e-celeb let alone one that's been dead for 2 fucking years?

Literally social rejects with no friends or significant real world relationships. I was like that until I got my shit straight, got a job, friends, and girlfriend

i might make a Yea Forums plays game dev tycoon after i come home from comic shopping

Attached: mushrooms on fire.jpg (917x681, 41K)

Livia was too based for this earth

Attached: image.png (500x283, 201K)

Firefox posters are the best posters and have been removed

>finally get around to watching The Sopranos
>it gets a big resurgence just as I finish it
Perfect timing, thanks Yea Forums

Attached: 129045821628.jpg (314x239, 45K)

SHE WAS ABUSIVE TO THE STAFF

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-07-14-18h40m42s136.jpg (553x664, 80K)

I'm glad he's dead.

drmpf stumped

Attached: 1532356496606.jpg (1460x1470, 1.31M)

Why do Zoomers love Sopranos of all a sudden? Everyone and their dog already watched it and moved on already.

I dunno but I'm glad for any attention the show gets nowadays, I want a Mafia Renaissance on tv already.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

soppranos is a huge thing on Yea Forums a hit ton of people have yearly rematches because it's the best tv show evermade

I'm conflicted, I want to watch the show but I fucking can't stand Italians. Will I like this show then?

what level do you need in Alteration to turn into a house?

Attached: Mario Einstein over here.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

If she had Taken Tony's help she's be officially sanctioning his lifestyle and would also be in debt to a mob boss, which is always a bad idea. So it was a sensible decision.

But I think every once in a while she'll fantasize about the alternate universe where she had Tony take that guy apart and then fucked his brains out.

Attached: 1515980012945.png (409x382, 168K)

I just come here for the "baww I don't enjoy video games anymore" threads so that I can commiserate, however briefly before the 404 comes, with other burnt-out, depressed NEETs. It's weirdly therapeutic. Sure beats the hell out of /r9k/, that place is fucked even more than Yea Forums.

Attached: 1501788471885.png (236x231, 72K)

Can you believe that? A jewish poster being prejudiced against italians in this day and age!

Attached: image.jpg (640x368, 10K)

What did chu say bout ma mudda

dont worry
when the wagies go back to their dayjobs we'll have some fun

>play vidya completely wrong
>still manage to capture the magic of playing vidya with parents and just playing vidya in the late 90's/early 2000's
This show truly is magical

Attached: image.png (742x451, 432K)

I love sopranos so much

>see a good thread
>of course it's already archived
>same bait thread is everlasting
I hate weekend visitors

Attached: McDone.jpg (436x536, 51K)

I hate looking at therapy threads because they remind me of how pathetic some people are here. Somehow people confuse the hobby as a form of escapism.
It's perfectly OK to be somewhat addicted to them imo, but I don't get how people let video games 100% command their life or believe it will solve their real life problems.

>should I look at Italian people for 80 hours if I don't like Italians?

God I wish I were a sexy milf

In my case, I just got addicted to them in childhood and didn't know any better, nor did my parents. Didn't play any sports or socialize or anything, just stayed inside and played vidya all day. Fucked me up, developmentally.

Everyone's different. I don't get addicted to alcohol or gambling, but a lot of people do to the point where it ruins their lives.

Attached: 13431215416.png (600x1405, 753K)

>muh smash threads wah wah

I love Chara!!!!

Attached: 108819665.60000001_69119841_p0.jpg (1200x1800, 791K)