Game insults its target audience for no reason

>game insults its target audience for no reason

Attached: 1556247393201.jpg (427x431, 22K)

it's only an insult if you take it as one, you incel faggot
_____________have sex__________________________________

I value my virginity so that's no insulting.

>play persona
>"shouldn't people your age be going on dates?"

Attached: 1476370704790.jpg (601x508, 92K)

Nobody is a virgin after 15

I don’t believe you if you say you are

Okabe was college student, it wasn't normal for him to be a virgin and he had issues. The audience of videogames are mostly high-schoolers, no problem with them being virgins but Kurisu had to remind them to do something about it and not become losers like Okabe and the fat nerd.

>Okabe was college student, it wasn't normal for him to be a virgin
?

Joker is only 17 so it really doesn't make muh sense though

Okabe was 18

what exactly is wrong with being a virgin?

Attached: the virgin.jpg (2232x2617, 1.5M)

A man's worth is defined by how many vaginas he has put his penis inside.

Why?

Attached: 1556831157153.png (433x434, 221K)

stigma, probably.

I really don't want to fool around with women and slip one past the goalie. Religion has nothing to do with it.

In the weimar republic, youths who did not openly engage in sodomy and orgies were ridiculed

Literally nothing.
Sex is not that much of a big deal, the people in here who keep saying "have sex" are virgins themselves that have no idea what they are talking about.

we live in a society

Attached: 1550110096638.png (2048x2048, 804K)

I was until a few weeks after i was 18. With a 27 year old from work. It was awesome.

>In the weimar republic,
was what happened next a beta uprising?
because if so it makes a lot of sense...

Attached: Nazis then and now.jpg (859x1014, 66K)

but why tho

In a normal society nothing. In a degenerate one, you get ridiculed for it.

Ara ara?

Many people here are wizards.

lol

it's not "no reason". She also isn't insulting the audience. She was trading banter blows with Okabe and thus she was insulting Okabe, not the audience.

Attached: 57Fao.jpg (680x471, 76K)

Wrong, if it is not defined by how much life he has made, it can also be define by how many lives he has extinguished.

15 with a 28 y/o random person at spring break

no they weren't lmao
easy on the retardpills /pol/

Have sex.

>college student
>it wasn't normal

It makes me sad seeing premarital sex is the norm nowadays.

Nothing, in fact you should consider yourself lucky you didn't drink the kool-aid and partake in degeneracy.

Casual sex is heavily promoted in the modern world. Apps are developed around it and not having sex is seen as a detriment to your social status.
Casual hookups have rooted themselves into modern culture to the point where stable, long-term relationships are few and far now.
People are loving each other less and are simply having sex for the sake of having sex.

Yeah bro, I'm sure niggers fucking everything that moves in the jungle are worth more than a profesional medic who married his first gf.

Why are you mad about the truth?

MAKE THE BAD GUYS CRY LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT

Attached: MIGHTY.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>modern western culture
FTFY

Seething wh*teboi

Evolutionary psychology.

You mean playing right into my fetish?

Your fetish is being bullied for being a virgin?

>Have sex
>Don't enjoy it
>Confused
>Have more sex with different girls
>Still don't enjoy it
>Even more confused
>Just stop trying altogether
>Entire friend circle falls apart because everyone else is hyper focused on fucking and I was trying to learn to play guitar
>Every girl that starts getting interested in me and wants to hang out fucks off when she realizes I don't want to fuck

Maybe I'm broken.

>he thinks being called a virgin is an insult
Degenerates amuse me.

My fetish is having untrue assumptions made of me and having those that made those assumptions act on them treating me in a way I shouldn't be treated.

>married his first gf
That medic is destined for cuckoldry

That sounds more like a quirk of sociopathy and not a fetish.

By Kurisu? Of fucking course, who wouldn't

Attached: 137697179630.png (360x624, 270K)

Isn't the point that she's a virgin too?

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_maa_san_dammerung__8e52a83885baafb59f0320321db17995.png (740x1035, 345K)

Nothing, really. People don't actually care if you've had sex or not, but it'll definitely show if you're either insecure or bitter about it. Usually it's the former, but here it's often the latter.

>using lereddit terminology

Is t here a difference?

Are you me? Except I like to kill people rather than play guitar (gaming)

Yeah, but she's a woman so it's actually a desirable in her case

Women virginity = good
Male virginity = pathetic
W E S T E R N S O C I E T Y

There's been alot of S;G threads latley. I like it.

Attached: 2019-04-17_09.12.16.jpg (2582x1937, 3.07M)

Oh I gave up on playing. I couldn't find anyone to play with so I just stopped playing. Then about 5 years ago I realized I still had my old kit so I donated it to charity. Hopefully some orphan is rocking out like I couldn't. Now I just play video games because I have literally nothing else to do.

user, this is a Japanese game, remember...

>implying women don't ritualistically shame eachother for being virgins
Tip: The entire thing is a hilarious sense of insecurity. They have to convince themselves and everyone else that sex is a huge life changing experience. Turns out it's not, but don't tell them that or they'll sperg the fuck out.

It's right up there with the fallacious assertion that everything related to sex is mature. In reality casual sex is what immature fucktards who haven't gotten past the mental age of 13 do while they spend all their money on booze and cheap genitals with what passes for a person attached to them.

I'm taken already, user.
Not interested in you offering, sorry.

But it ís normal for the fat nerd, just not for Okabe because he's mildly not-autistic and attractive

Yeah guitar is hard fuck trying.

Japs also think this way

kya

Attached: 1462658916442.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Why is a man covering his chest

That's Mayuri, not Luka

Do you realize you've been raped?
>Inb4 males can't be raped

Attached: 1328710322153.png (1318x406, 173K)

more like man̶yuri

Attached: Capture.png (623x623, 570K)

It predates Western society, or even most societies as a whole. Women have so much to lose with childbirth, so they might as well pick the best (strongest, smartest, has the most resources, etc) men to sex with

ITT: virgin cope

You have 30 seconds or the upa gets it

Attached: 2019-05-04_11.48.45.jpg (2395x1757, 2.61M)

Your natural purgative as a biological entity is to reproduce. Considering humans can't reproduce through parthenogenesis, being a virgin means you fail at your only reason for existing.

Enjoy your herpes, slut.
I just gave up with these things. I fren h-kissed a girl and she rubbed my cock but I didn't feel nothing. I guess I'm broken

most people don't have sex to reproduce though.

tried to play SG but the story made no sense and I dropped it, was very disappointing because C:H was awesome, played it a bunch of different times. I don't know if the author lost his touch or if maybe he was never good in the first place and I was just young and impressionable

Doesn't matter how self-gradifying your ego is, it's your id that calls the shots as far as reproduction is concerned, and your id is trying to propagate

It takes a lot more than some French kissing to get any man over like 14 sexually excited. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes just to get up even if I know I’m gonna be fucking a girls face in a few, elections aren’t magic

nice pits

nothing, sex isn't anything special
t. someone who has put pee pee into vagoo

Don't get me wrong, I had a boner,I just didn't enjoy it. I'm not the most social guy and while I understand why people engange with relations, it doesn't intetest me. I'm usually better alone.

>elections aren’t magic
Yes they are.

Attached: 20190326_163650.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Real talk I've played about a dozen of the more famous and popular VNs and Steins Gate has to be my least favorite easily.

The overarching plot is ham-fisted and contrived. Oh no, we have to undo everything from the first half of the story because....reality is now out to get me, but the last step is the hardest because reasons, also I fucked up I guess I'll just not bother ever doing anything again oh wait now I'm inspired to try a third time and now it will work because reality.

Yes I even played SG zero.

Nothing. You should remain one until marriage.

Attached: 1541193907785.jpg (973x1255, 143K)