Untitled

Attached: Baldr654.png (1366x768, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/baldursgategame/images/7/70/IMOEN15.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170627023145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Viconiagasm.png (112x112, 22K)

>enhanced edition

Attached: 1513673490849.png (206x213, 15K)

Speaking of rpgs I was playing the first witcher and chose to fuck the herbalist witch and then immediately turn her over to the mob anyway.

Attached: drinkbeer.gif (200x150, 750K)

>was considering getting this
>they just ripped off all the existing mods and tried adding woke bullshit

Yikes!

literally 3 INT
Mods don't have quickloot, instant loading/saving, far better and more descriptive UI, zooming, widescreen UI that can be scaled so it doesn't look for ants at higher resolutions
But keep acting like a retard

>they just ripped off all the existing mods and tried adding woke bullshit
Literally 1-2 moments and only in Siege of Dragonspear, writer was fired for it.

If you don't at least pirate EE you are braindead by mindflayer tier retard, unless you want to experience BG1 on the original BG1 engine.

Attached: 3 INT.png (211x310, 95K)

None of that means anything to me and u suck lmao.

It's ever so amusing to see literal teenagers posting on Yea Forums

Attached: all smiles.png (110x132, 36K)

>ever so amusing

You dropped this.

Attached: Hat-Fedora.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Should I get Divinity Original Sin 2 crpg anons?

go to bed beamdog employee
EE sucks dick and I hate you faggots for making the originals unavailable anywhere

What?
You can easily torrent the original games.

Some of these answers are horrible.

>he doesn't already own the originals on CD and also on GoG

>being too retarded to pirate a 9000 year old game

can you put her in her place and still end up romancing her?

based

Attached: beamam.png (904x336, 29K)

It's good that they fired this absolute ham planet, but the amount of damage this bitch did is basically impossible to reverse.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the remasters with the exception of dragonspear.

No you nigger shill, I already played the game years ago, but when someone new to the series comes along and just purchases the game without doing prior research (as can be expected of a normal person, I mean who would want to make a 20 year old game WORSE), they'll be exposed to the garbage SJW version instead of the classics.

>Can't romance the old priest of the Eternal flame
Shit game

i hope you gave them a positive review, user!

Attached: beamd.png (1184x550, 375K)

> they'll be exposed to the garbage SJW version instead of the classics.
You mean to the 1-2 dialogue lines in SoD alone?

Beamdog is a guilty of a number of different crimes. Here are the major ones.

1. The Enhanced Editions are essentially a collection of free mods that had existed for nearly twenty years. Beamdog gathered them all up, slapped "Enhanced Edition" on it and resold it as a new product. There's very very little in the Enhanced Editions that wasn't already out there, and most of it is stuff you don't want (like obnoxious character outlines).

2. The games didn't sell so well and the originals were still far outselling them, even twenty years after their release, so Beamdog had EVERY digital distributor stop selling the originals and ONLY sell the Enhanced Edition. If you want to buy a digital copy of the originals now, they're "bundled" into the Enhanced Edition. Now these scumbags can claim sales from people just wanting to buy the originals as their own.

3. The infamous 600+ bugs on launch. The game is still riddled with bugs (as even a perfunctory glance over their forums show) but the fact that it took nearly two years for them to get a game that had been working fine for 20 years to reach playability after launch is telling of their wild incompetence.

4. This is where we get to the ones that really piss people off. Beamdog couldn't just remaster the game, they had to fuck with the content too. New dialogue for existing NPCs like Jaheira, Viconia, Safana, Kivan, et cetera was written in to make the characters more progressive and leftist friendly. Beamdog shills will argue that "adding content isn't changing content XDDD" but it is when the new content changes the core personalities of the existing characters. This is in addition to adding a slew of their own LGBT (hitherto there were none in Baldur's Gate) NPCs, all flooded with OP attributes and magic items to encourage people to play them despite their cancer.

5. Siege of motherfucking Dragonspear.

Attached: 1487637941159.png (661x245, 39K)

You're late to the party.

Having both Jan and Nalia in the party? Do you play it muted?

>diversity

Yeah but it isn't diverse?
There is no diversity of opinion or personality in these games at all, they all think the same and talk with the same "sass" and make the same remarks about "I heard this guy saying [x] bullshit!".

I think one might be a legitimately retarded person who should be isolated from all forms of media if they think these 90's early 2000s RPG games were all full of samey characters and settings. These worlds had plenty of different characters and settings.

If you really feel like blowing your brains out, try looking at the absolute state of Sci Fi now.
We went from the likes of Frank Herbert's "Dune" to utterly forgettable garbage written by hacks.

Attached: 1308220286589.jpg (239x258, 12K)

didn't they add a nigger vampire to bg2?

Attached: beamdee.png (1106x516, 436K)

diversity is just code for anti-white, anti-western, anti-european, anti-christian
you know
i know
everyone knows it

I remember some guys tried adding woke bullshit to the WoD setting and implied Chechnya was just an evil place where it's leaders were in league with vampires and the company received credible death threats for it and shut things down fast.

What did they even change about the characters?

I prefer the Beamdong/EE editions because it's much easier and more stable to play multiplayer.

Attached: looking for this.png (516x705, 380K)

Jokes on you, I still have my original disks for the entire series, including expansions. When it comes to mods, Weidu is my bitch.

negging the shit out of her and not putting up with her bullshit is the only way to romance her iirc. only later on once you break her shell can you do the "sensitive" dialogue options.

>Hexxat is a neutral evil vampire thief and a potential companion
>She will romance female protagonists of any race
it's Beamdog's very own Rudi, probably also a muslim

Attached: Hexxat.png (210x330, 96K)

What’s a rudi

you're obviously not woke enough m8

Attached: vrudi.png (1052x631, 229K)

Fut the wut

I couldn't bring myself to finish it, I nearly finished it, maybe 5-6 hours till completion. Combat is worse than DOS1 imo because of limiting of action points. The start is quite hard, but about halfway through game becomes a snore fest when it comes to combat and you only have to really worry about bosses. The story was alright. Nothing groundbreaking or memorable, I've forgotten most of it. There are weird text-based sex scenes in the game should you chose to romance someone.

This user is correct, you have to treat her mean to keep her keen. Aerie is the opposite, you have to fawn over her and then abstain from sex the first time she asks.

If you have a friend to play it with, definitely. I'm not sure about the game solo, but I imagine it will still be fun.

the default beamdog portraits were so awful. i once made an illustrated edit of Akasha from QotD that I really liked, but I can't seem to find where I put it.

Attached: 4.jpg (500x545, 48K)

At first I thought this was hilarious
When I read it again though I’m almost certain that this was written by some guy surrounded by feminazis at the workplace coming up with a ridiculous character with every possible minority representation to see what would happen

why would vampires even have turned someone like this in the first place. not very realistic.

Ypu're retarded. I was playing on widescreen years before beamshit came along and ripped off the work of better developers.

And without EE the Widescreen makes the UI extremely small, it can't be scaled to fit the screen.

They sound like fucking scum. I hope the worst for them. And I'm assuming they have the rights for BG since they can stop selling the original, who even sold the IP to them, it was a bad move.

don't get the EE games,they're fucking dogshit, just play the modded originals, version 1.3 of the EE is pretty decent but anything after SoD release is fucking dogshit

Attached: Untitled.png (1364x720, 1.1M)

beamdog sucks nigger tranny cock. kill niggers. kill kikes. kill trannies. 1488 KKK. the holocaust never happened but it should have.

group-intelligence improves through cultural evolution; e.g., shit cultures die while less-shit ones prevail. you'd expect vampires, with their overwhelming strength and much shorter generation overturn (if any at all), to be incredibly stupid compared to humans as a result, since they can just power through all their retardedness with overwhelming strength. probably the only thing they'll be good at is not getting too obvious with it, all the ones that failed at that having been destroyed by humans

Ehhhhh. I got it and beat it solo. It’s not that memorable or exciting. They realized crowd control in DOS 1 was too strong, so their answer was to lock crowd control behind a gate (the Armor system) where you have to do so much damage before you can apply your crowd control. What it means in practice is you configure your party to do lots of One Type of damage before using your crowd control skills. It’s like the concept of artificial difficulty buffing HP, except applied to debuffs and status effects.

>transgendered cleric
Ghaunadaur would welcome it methinks.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/baldursgategame/images/7/70/IMOEN15.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170627023145

not clicking that shit

Attached: bg basilisk.gif (105x75, 19K)