PC+PS4+Switch

Is this the best combination one can have?

Attached: E3774830-52AF-425D-9D3D-A784C4E58ECA.png (748x1082, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/security/2018/03/29/microsoft-bans-offensive-language-xbox-skype/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i could go without pc

Best multiplats though

>multishats
i only play exclusive games. nothing ever comes close to them.

If maintaining your virginity is your goal, yes.

same here

I own a dank gaming PC, a PS4, and a Switch, just like you.

But I honestly have a hard time justifying the PC for gaming when a PS4 pro has a much lower price point, has comparable quality as far as performance goes, and has so many more amazing exclusives. At the end of the day, I could go without my PC for gaming. I mostly use it for internet.

PS4 for graphically demanding third party games, and also stuff like P5, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spiderman, Bloodborne, etc. And a Switch for Nintendo's god tier first party games, and its portability,

Attached: 1395606507489.gif (580x360, 242K)

Yes.

If you need to drop one, PS4 is the best to go though.

Of course, seeing how all of Microsoft's good exclusives were ported to the W10 store and the MCC is being thrown on Steam, there's no need to get an Xbox One

Attached: 1536880526548.jpg (350x350, 35K)

seething snoyboy

Such as? I can only think of a couple.

Go without PS4 unless you have friends with PS4s that you play multiplats on

You can play Switch games on PC.
Theres barely any exclusives on PS4 that are worth buying the console for.

You can't play Bloodborne, HZD, Persona 5, Spiderman, God of War, Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, or Death Stranding on PC.

The reason to own a Switch is for the portability. Sasuga, user.

Get dunked on virgin.

Attached: 1528947212598.jpg (600x899, 51K)

>such as
>no response
I guess that answers your question

>PS4
Waste of money if you have/going for a PC.

people have already mentioned plenty like these

I think PS4 + Switch or PC + Switch are better combinations because the PS4 and PC libraries overlap too much for me to to justify getting both. Bloodborne would be the tiebreaker.

Ok but what about good games

This is what I have
Ps4 for Sony exclusives
Switch for Indies and Nintendo exclusives
PC for multiplats and the billion other things I do on my PC all day
Feels good not being a poorfag, even better not being a console warring faggot.

Attached: Yuuko burg.jpg (766x1024, 77K)

>Bloodborne would be the tiebreaker.
Honestly while Bloodborne is great, I wouldn't justify an entire console purchase for it.

Most of those exclusives suck tho except for bloodborne, red dead. Ghosts and Death Stranding aren't even out yet so I can't judge them.

>He wished for death, but there was nothing out there to kill him. The spark of thought within him went dim, and then... silent.

>HZD, Persona 5, Spiderman, God of War, Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, or Death Stranding on PC
forgettable mediocre experiences

I'm missing the PS4 for the perfect combo. Just had my switch today, feels pretty good

The problem with having a PS4 and a PC is you don't know exactly which exclusives are gonna remain exclusive, nor for how long.
Looking at you Crash Bandicoot.

In a honesty, who doesn't have at least two of these? I'm baffled that we have so many console war threads when there is literally no excuse to not be an idort in 2019.

Excluding the countless exclusives (even current-gen ones) on PC isn't doing any favor

Effort-indie games (meaning the "good" indie games) have become comparable to AAA in term of quality and so many of them can only be played on PC, it's time to accept this fact.

This is the PS4's library 5+ years in?

>You can't play Bloodborne
I don't play single player punch enemies #2411
>HZD
I don't play single player punch enemies #2412
>Persona 5
PS3
>Spiderman
I don't play single player punch enemies #2413
>God of War
I don't play single player punch enemies #2414
>Red Dead 2
GTAV is better
>Days Gone
I don't play single player punch enemies #2415
>Ghost of Tsushima
I don't play single player punch enemies #2416
>Death Stranding
I don't play single player punch enemies #2417

you can still play old-gen exclusives that likely won't get ports like whole SH series

did people really buy a ps4 on launch day then upgraded to the pro so they could play half a dozen of exclusives that can be beaten in two weeks?
more power to you

if I remember correctly /vint/ revealed that consolewarfags are primarily huehues

Yeah this has been a bit of a problem for me. I have Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1 on my PS4 and now they're all coming out on PC and I don't know if I want to get them on Ps4 for consistency's sake or get it on PC because that's what I usually prefer to use.

>multiplayer zoomer
checks out

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

these are just their exclusives. I'm not counting games you can play on PC and Playstation.

>supporting sony
>a company that purely leeches off the industry
>buys exclusives
>charges for multiplayer
At least nintendo actually makes most of its exclusives and tries new things. Sonys console provides no purpose without buying exclusives.

Nah

We get it, you only play Fortnite

Backwards compatibility and games which are best played on mouse and keyboard more than justify a gayman PC for me, the catalog is just too big.

Only thing I care about on that list in Bloodborne and Persona 5, my PS4 has been collecting dust.

That's me. I got them all except Xbox. Xbox is useless when you have a PC or PS4.

THIS

>At least nintendo actually makes most of its exclusives and tries new things. Sonys console provides no purpose without buying exclusives.
Hey, retard.
At least Sony's console RUNS every single game out there. If there's anything worse than an under powered tablet shit, it's an under powered tablet shit without options.

The cool thing about PCs though, is that you can use it for more than playing games on it. So much more.

Try browsing the internet or doing anything but play games/watch videos on a console.. good luck with that.

>when a PS4 pro
the PS4 Pro is dogshit. That's how I would justify it.

You mean Xbox, Switch, and PC. Switch and PS4 dont hang out anymore

literally me for the past two decades

>At least Sony's console RUNS every single game out there.
I wouldn't make that argument considering Bloodborne runs like shit.

Remove PS4, since everything worth playing on it can be had on either of the other 2 platforms, except Bloodborne I guess, but buying a system for one game is retarded.

>owning a shitstation 4

Honestly this

literally what exclusives does xbox have

>buys all but one platform capable of playing current gen games
>le epic win anons

PS4 has exclusives. Xbox doesn't have exclusives if you have a gaming PC. Xbox is pretty much useless at that point.

if you REALLY want to play bloodborne you don't have to buy the system PSNow is more than good enough for 1 game

>buy a ps4 for normalfag multiplats

The Xbox has gamer pass and backwards compatibility. The PS4 doesn't.

>don't care for single player "experience" games
>must be because he plays fortnight
After all of the countless 6th gen classics there has been absolutely no reason to touch a single one of these shit recycled "muh deep" movie rehashes. Go self insert as a badass in your own pathetic life you have been ignoring

>Sony's console RUNS
yeah like shit. If I wanted to run games on a console the XboneX would be at least a better choice.

>gamepass
>no games

Sit down, xBro. You aren't even part of this discussion. Only platforms with actual games, such as PC, Switch, and Playstation are allowed here.

Attached: 6317-top-lel.png (236x252, 108K)

>PS4, Xbone, and Switch are all underpowered trash. Switch at the very least has a useful gimmick

Not that user but as an owner of both the difference feels pretty marginal to me

>You can't play Bloodborne, HZD, Persona 5, Spiderman, God of War, Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, or Death Stranding on PC.

No, but you can play games at 60FPS

Yeah, basically.

Honestly give me one reason to own an Xbox over my PC/PS4

SEETHING

Attached: u mad bro.png (874x720, 377K)

What games do you even have and why are you defending the lack of backwards compatibility and game pass anyway?

Got 3 months worth of that shit for 1 euro, what have you got on your PS4 in the past months? Days Gone for 60? If that shit was on the Xbox it would be free with game pass.

+1 for BC
SONY are completely incompetent at BC
they have an internal PS2 emulator that could be running 400+ games at playable speeds yet their priorities are to implement FUCKING trophies instead of getting more games.
One of the laziest companies I've seen, I guess that's the price for being the leader this gen.

I have all three but I think PC+Switch is enough to satisfy my gaming needs. Funny enough, I mostly play on my handhelds like 3ds and mobile phone and on internet cafes.

Attached: 1523845309732.jpg (480x480, 96K)

You PS4 came with a free PC?

PS4/switch Masterrace here
Although I've already beaten bloodborne like 4 times so I mainly use my PS4 as a Netflix machine while I play Vidya on my switch
Very /comfy/

>owning a PC
Feels bad

The Switch is only a good option if you know how to hack it.

Nintendo pricing on their digital store is the worst of all the platforms.
59.99 for fucking Skyrim? Holy shit Nintendo.

Not him but I wish I had gotten an Xbox instead of a ps4 for the sole reason that non-fifa/cod games have their online's die within like 2 months without fail
>I.e. mhw, dsr, ds3, etc

Honestly I’m not a huge multiplayer guy, I enjoy some multiplayer games but it really isn’t my daily driver. Maybe I’ll just get an S

Blame Bethesda.
Capcom tried to do the same shit with MHGU but later slashed the price because nobody bought it. Thank fuck they ported Dragons's Dogma for $30.

I have all three.

Switch has good exclusives and Nindies run fine with superior portability. But many multiplats run like garbage (Ys and Final Fantasy, for example), the D-Pad sucks and the sticks is going to drift at some point.

PC is my favorite platform. Best catalog, mods, best prices, best hardware. The only downside is garbage ports (Batman and Nier, for example), and the heat (but I have A/C anyways).

I bought my PS4, my least favorite, mainly for Persona 5, Bloodborne was a nice bonus, enjoyed Yakuza games that now are aviable on PC. But it has been pretty much dead to me until they announced that physical Battle Garegga port, I'm hope they do the same with Ketsui.

Based

PC is for emulation dummy.

It's a much better option then the ps4 even without hacks. Just having smash, va11 ha11a, and botw I havent used my ps4 in months (aside from Netflix and crunchyroll).
>Nintendo priced Skyrim
Yes, yes, it's all Nintendo's fault but you should still buy it anyway

Attached: 1500530498034.jpg (284x325, 12K)

Yeah, except you don't need the consoles for anything.

I mean I enjoy the exclusives PS4 brings and I play a lot of Splatoon, so it has some use

I have a computer and a switch. I don’t usually use my computer for gaming, but I’m planning on maybe borrowing a controller to play pc games because I don’t like using a keyboard. I really only have sonic adventure and a wii emulator right now. I used to be more into emulating but once I got a virus on my phone from trying to download a sonic romhack, I forgot which rom hack it was. I have got a few games on my switch and the most fun we’re MARIO odyssey and smash ultimate for me. Sorry if this seems weird to type out, I just wanted to give my own personal opinions. I may get a PS4 soon.

Skyrim was just an example.

Check every Nintendo game there. Odyssey, Zelda, the prices are exactly the same, they never drop.

The Switch introduced me to indie games. I never bothered with them on PC.

>I may get a PS4 soon.
I would probably wait if I were you as the ps5 is like under 2 years away at this point and any online community on PS4 worth a damn is already dead

Unless there's a sale. But I still feel retarded for paying like 300 a couple years back

Throw in a 3DS, PS3 and 360 in there too.

Sure but change the steam hat to an Epic hat.

Fuck off chink

>blame bethesda
>"it's not o'holy Nintendo, I swears it!"
Every Nintendo game on the estore is virtually $60. New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3ds is still $40.

This honestly, I hardly ever use my PS4 or switch compared to my PC

>two games that haven't even come out

First party games almost never drop in price. 3rd party do, was just browsing games yesterday at GameStop and a bunch were in the 29-39 dollar range.
Weirdly enough there were better sales on the same games at Target though, they had dark souls and dark cells (?) For like 25 bucks

It's bullshit but that's how most Nintendo's 1st party games are.

Yeah, I probably should, especially also because I have a giant backlog of games I haven’t finished.

I have all of them but honestly switch and PS4 are a fucking meme.

What’s your opinion on getting an Xbox at this point?

>ps4
Nice try sonytard. No games machine.

A compliment here. Thanks!

I have an xbox and ps4
Don't have a switch

Pretty decent combo for all types of games and services but I really want a switch now for animal crossing

This, honestly.

Best alliance for Sony.

Attached: 1556982608123.png (748x1082, 157K)

I’m primarily a nintendie but thank you

>First party games almost never drop in price
I won't go past this statement.

I can tell that this is somehow ok for you.

Yes. I don't use my PC as much these days, but I love my PS4 and Switch. Hopefully the next xbox is good.

.>sony dorks are so unlikeable that they have to side with chinks and a shitty google streaming service

Honesty I still consider it as I hear the souls community and monster Hunter are actually still alive, and those are the only games I play online really.
But I also just bought a switch recently and have been getting into that quite a bit.

If you are American and actually have friends an Xbox might be a good choice, seems like more people play actual games on that while the PS4 is solely a FIFA/cod machine for most of it's base

Fuck disregard that period please

I can confirm it has a nice Souls community there.

Just a statement of fact, not support
Also should remind you that gtav is still 60 dollars right now and is older then my car

My friends are like 70/30 in terms of xbone to ps4

It would be fine but since I'm poor I will pretend I don't want to play PC and nintendo games and shitpost about it

Same here except I have an xbone too but I never use it

GTAV is not 60 dollars.

I must have seen a collectors edition or something cause there was one for 59.99 at GameStop yesterday

>Pc.. something everyone should own anyway filled with all third party games since forever and the ability to pirate a whole lot more in better quality than any console

>Portable Nintendo with a slew of good first party games that can't be played online when pirated and don't benefit from improved hardware visually

>A Bloodborne machine with some games that are better on PC..

Hmmmm

Still. I don't really play AAA games, but Switch and PS4 are just as good for AA/A/indie games. Steam will always be the better library but playing on PC is not comfy

Piss off xbot

>Bloodborne, HZD, Persona 5, Spiderman, God of War, Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, or Death Stranding

Two games that haven't come out (death stranding, tsushima), one of which we don't even know what the fuck it is, an Anthem tier fiasco (Days Gone), an emulatable game (Persona 5) and 5 other games, one of which is getting on PC once they decide its time for people to tripple dip. This is what the ps4 has amassed from 2013 all the way through 2019. It's outstanding how much consoles have fallen to the bottom of the ocean from the 6th to the 8th gen, really. The ps2's first year alone had WAY more exclusives and they were all considerably better and more iconic than anything on that list. Hell, take Spiderman and God of War for example. As soon as the aggressive marketing campaign stopped once they came out, not even a week after release you already couldn't hear a fucking peep about these """""""""masterpieces""""""""" with manufactured hype.

Bloodborne still remains the only must-play of that list. Oh an it's playable on PSNow too btw lmao

This PS4 isn't worth the paltry sum you pay for it.
The money is better spent on VR, it has more worthwhile games than the PS4.

Attached: 1526761167202.png (752x532, 50K)

You can get it as cheap as 16 99 over at Amazon

Meanwhile BotW is 47.89 pounds.

Even on the digital stores GTAV is cheaper than BotW will ever be. Nintendo don't think their games should ever drop the price.

i mainly play one game and its tf2 on my toaster machine, if i were to get a job i wouldn't really get a console knowing i can emulate the experience and try out keyboard inputs, also paying for online is borderlines gay

It was the same way for the GameCube tbqh
I remember paying full price for melee years after it came out. It doesn't really bother me that much now as I have a 6 figure salary though

ok I get it, you have to be rich to justify making retarded money decisions. Good for you.

New switch owner here-
So I bought the system and just started playing, didn't think to upgrade sd card first. Am I fucked? Aren't all my saves on the card that's in there? Do I need to transfer those files to a bigger card when I get one?

That always seems odd to me, I want to pick up Octopath but there is no way I pay over $40 for it

There's a way to transfer them easily in the menus. You'll be fine. What games did you get?

If you are poor you just buy used games or wait till the consoles nearing the end of it's lifespan
That's what I did with the 360, don't think I ever played over 30 bucks for a game
But yeah, 60 bucks is not something that really bothers me. Have you considered getting a job?

Just smash so far. Only had the system for like 16 hours, but I've probably played 10 hours out of that
And thank you

Xbox One X, PS4 Slim and Switch is literally the best combo

XOX for multiplats and the rest for its exclusives

not really sure what the PS4 brings to the equation.

A cancerous fanbase and glow in the dark controller

>Believe me I pull a 6 figure salary, I'm fine with Nintendo never dropping the prices on their games
when the corporation cock is so deep in your ass

Attached: 2f1.jpg (498x621, 29K)

>30 fps multiplats

>Having Nintendo wojaks saved on your computer
>Being this assblasted
You played yourself senpai.
#4thegaymers

Attached: 1556980132580.png (941x604, 12K)

I think my combo set up is top tier. I have PC + Switch + PS4 Pro + XBOX One X +Wii U + PS3 + XBOX360 + Wii + PS2 + OG Xbox + Saturn + Dreamcast + N64 + PSX + Genesis w/ 32X and Sega CD add-on + Super Nintendo + Sega Master System + NES + Turbografx16 + Atari 7800/5200/2600 + Neo Geo MVS.

If you have anything other than this, then don't even talk to me because I don't bend down to scrape with plebs. Git on my level, and I may think about it, no promises. This thread sucks.

Attached: Lambert.jpg (350x263, 16K)

>attempting to console war in a based idort thread
wew

I'm not assblasted and I don't have a PS4. The fuck are you even on dude? I don't want to talk about you.

All I'm saying it that Nintendo has the wrong mindset for never dropping the prices of their games and setting that as an example to other developers (Skyrim at fucking 59.99) isn't good either. I have a Switch, hence why I'm complaining about this.

>he fell for the meme

OH NONONO

Attached: 1512152698672.gif (256x144, 1.49M)

PC is a pointless thing to have.

Switch for portable needs.
PS4 for console needs.

PC has no unique games outside assfaggots and mmorpgs. Two horrid and mostly dead genres.

PCs will also start to become more and more obsolete as streaming generation arrives.

>mmorpgs are dead
true, until we get to go home this summer

imagine being this out of touch

Literally why would an idort get a switch? I have a PS4 and a good PC, I feel like I could play anything and do anything. Why would I spend $300 more to get a BOTW/Bayo2 soimachine?

>Switch for portable needs

Dude so much this. I don't know how I went island hopping before without my Switch in the airport. How did no one think to make a system to cater to us jet setters before? Literally shaking rn.

Why would you sound 350 on a bloodborne machine then? Kind of contradicts your argument

The Switch is really just the successor of the DS.

I use it for flying, long commutes, or if I'm watching Netflix and wanna do a little gamijng I'll play it.

Me and my roomate have a different definition of sounding. But then again, that's none of my business.

Attached: karly_pilkoids.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Because it has games on it that I enjoy and sometimes I like playing in handheld mode.

Vanilla WoW was shit.
Excellent counter argument in defense of your dead platform.

It's a handheld system.

I've literally never had mine docked since purchase.

The 3DS is better for that.

it has better games and a better life span. But to be fucking honest, I think a phone would be a better way to past your time.

I mean, I don't have a gaming PC, I've always played on consoles, but even I see the appeal of modding your games and playing games at a higher frame rate.

Source: Guy who tried to play Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Dragon Age Origins on my PS3, and quickly realized these games probably weren't meant for consoles.

>"heh, I'll happily give Nintendo my money"
>"Get a job"
Cringe and bluepilled.

PC isn't justifiable enough for just games, but i have my PC for a billion other things AND video games (plus emulation and keyboard +mouse gameplay)

Was the best combination, wouldn't recommend getting a PS4 anymore at this point.

I disagree 3ds and its incarnations are very uncomfortable for my hands and there's not very many games that I like for it.

Regardless, I had both and didn't really invest in a Switch until recently.

At this point, I would recommend a PS4 Pro. Good point user, thanks for reminding me.

None of what you said is true so I don't need to argue in defense of PC.

Thank you for misunderstanding me on purpose. I meant a PS4 as in the platform, not the model itself.

the 3DS has a XL model doesn't it? I'm just saying because, it really does have a more unique library than the Switch has at the moment. Unless your main/only console is the Switch.

And you can play DS games on there too, which is pretty great.
I think they should at least try to port of that legacy onto the Switch such as the Etrian Odyssey games. I would love to play those games on my Switch.

If you were thinking of a PS4 in 2019, yeah, just go for the Pro. The PS5 will be out next year, so you could even wait until that drops.

>bloodborne machine
kek imagine being this delusional. I can play over a shitton of good exclusives on the PS4, not just two games and a plethora of kiddie shit.
>bloodborne
>RDR2
>Detroit become human/david cage games (not gonna get them on epic chink store)
>newest Yakuzas
>until dawn
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>KH3
>P5
what does the switch have? BOTW and Bayo 2, which according to most people is trash and looks like trash. Bayo 3 no where to be seen in sight.

But it's just not worth it anymore in general. I was quite happy with my PS4 Pro two years ago, but nowadays, with everything arriving on PC with better performance to boot, it makes no sense at all.

I have my PC as a workstation/editing bay but I do emulate and do some mods on it. Multiplats / indies spread across ps4 and switch with exclusives for both respectively.

Gaming PC are hilariously bad investments.

1. Obscenely overprice
2. Worst community
3. Generally gets worse ports
4. Eyesores

And to add to that, the majority of people don't care/want a PC for gaming. The vast majority prefers buying a self contained console for ease of use.

Well in that case, I would recommend holding out a little longer and wait for the PS5 Pro. It's practically right around the corner, and will be backwards compatible with all your PS5 and PS4 games. No brainer really.

>throwing away money and being proud of it

Attached: overman.png (834x998, 146K)

1. If you buy gaymer-branded products, sure. Know what you are doing and you can build something that has a much better price / performance ratio

2. Can't comment on that, don't play much multiplayer on either PC or console, but I think it depends on the game, not the platform

3. True for the most part, depending on the developer

4. I don't get that point, so it's moot.

'no'

>Rdr2
>Kh3
>P5
>Yakuza

>PS4 exclusive
user...I don't think you know what exclusive means
>Hzd
Lmao is there any reason why the Sony coolaid drinkers parade that trash around like it's something people would want to play?

Most PC exclusives I can’t be assed with and most that are genuinely good can be played on my toaster of a laptop.

Also PC is good for things like Fightcade when certain console WiFi services are gone.

This manchild ‘master race’ and console war thing is people taking Yahtzee seriously, being 1000% insecure and severe buyer’s remorse as well.

I just hope Sony manages to get their shit together, the censoring is really not the right way to go in my opinion, so we will see how it impacts PS5 games and sales in the near future.

I agree with this. I rarely play my PC anymore.

>Buying a Sony console
Nah, I already fell for that meme once. No way in hell I'm going for ps5

Been this combo for the last two gens
Maybe on a blue moon theres an xbox exclusive I wish I could play but for the most part you get just about everything
If xbox is going multiplat with its game service like the rumours say though then that'd be cool

laptop+3ds tier

Attached: todd-waters-hobo.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Attached: 1556876424166.png (1600x731, 685K)

>This manchild ‘master race’ and console war thing is people taking Yahtzee seriously, being 1000% insecure and severe buyer’s remorse as well.

I just use it to shitpost. I don't even play or like videogames

>piratefags actually view themselves as resisting corporate influence or being rebels
Man I remember when I was in high school

>like it's something people would want to play
sorry nigger, 16 million copies sold aren't gonna go anywhere.

>they're not exclusives!
yeah i know some of them are on xbone, no one buys an xbone though. it's for faggots and has no exclusives.

>I remember when I was in high school

So yesterday?

>You can play Switch games on PC
You mean roms yes?

The fact that you consider Red Dead one of the good ones out of that list, proves how retarded you are.

Biggest turn off for me with PS4/XB1 is the amount you have to pay for online
PC doesn't have to pay for online, and Switch has you pay a fraction of what the other 2 make you pay (Although the service does unanimously suck ass, so there would be riots if it cost any more)
The sole reason I haven't touched my PS4 in so long cause I don't want to have to pay 20/60 just to get the full experience of games I already played.

1. Having to build your own machine for a DECENT product is the laughable gatekeeping that exists. Why would ANYONE invest the time to learn and build their own PC when there's no real benefit to having a PC? In addition, even if you build your own to keep it modern (modern - not as future proofed as you can) you're still going to vastly exceed a modern console price. Huge money sink for no benefit. Consoles have all the same big games and indies days.

2. The Steam vs. Epic shop is proof enough and toxic communities of most repute being PC exclusives (ass faggots, cs, mmorpgs).

4. Giant hulking black masses that always look like they're made of cheap plastics. Compound that with the open windows to see the hardware inside or flashing/glowing lights. Even the most minimalistic designs are ugly eyesores. They don't compliment a living space or office like the sleak and compact design of some of the consoles.

And what difference does that make?
It's the same data as the """""real""""" version, only in different form, readable by the emulator

I see that you have no idea what you are talking about, so please enjoy your consoles, but don't be a faggot just for the sake of it.

Better than the capeshit, jrpg weeb trash, bland ass hzd, and piss poor excuse for a gow game.

>missing out on (explicit) porn ganes
Yeah, no

>Thread full of snoyboys and nintenfags in denial

Kek, I’m enjoying my Xbox and not dealing with trannies

Attached: A950B5CC-1547-4F6C-9923-51E08BC01FF4.png (666x656, 113K)

>PC gamers are also incels

figures

Here's a picture I found of your typical PC users game collection. This is the power of PC.

Concession accepted.

HAHAHAHA LE EPIC COMEBACK UPBOTED MY FRIEND 10/10 ORIGINAL XD

also on PC*
better luck next time, microspic

oof

Attached: 1556771133065.png (619x626, 111K)

Oh yeah totally bro, a "game" with cripplingly linear design that plays itself is far better than any of those.

Being a prancing faggot lala homo man doesn't make you any less of a virgin

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Throw in a Quest and you got it, champ.

I’d rather have censored games then censored trash talk.

my high melanine brethren.

Good thing I'm not. I own a ps4.

Best I can do is Quest 64 for the Nintendo 64. Take it or leave it bub.

With the MCC being ported to Steam. There is now zero reason to own an Xbox One.

It's really sad, phill is killing the brand with his kindness.

A few genres like shooters or technical/strategy rpgs are a must for me on pc because of mkb controls, but nowadays there's so much coming out on Nintendo and Playstation that's about all I actually play on PC other than shit from the occasional super sale

Attached: 9bmdg1w8rkf21.jpg (720x811, 75K)

Yep, your kind is known for taking cock in the ass regularly.

unironically true

If you can’t afford a PS4, just say so. Only a poorfag or a retard doesn’t buy a sony or Nintendo console, just in case of a worthwhile exclusive.

Yoikes

Add some homebrewed handhelds in too.

>expressing my opinion is bait

Ok
Go whine on Reddit tranny

If you like FPS and RTS, go with PC since those games are played better with a mouse and you have access to free online communities.

If you like sports games or the handful of exclusives out for PS4, go with Sony.

Pretty much anything else and the PS4 is redundant with the PC and I agree with you that the PS4 makes more sense given the price point.

Sorry kid. This just ain't your lucky day. Heh.

Attached: 1556769727385.jpg (612x612, 52K)

back to your porn games pathetic permavirgin

so, do you actually have a ps4? because red dead is easily worse than every game you just tried to shit on

Back to your gay pride parade, sonytranny

If PC ports were all optimized, and PS4 and Switch were emulation friendly, it would be the peak machine. However, since they’re not, it’s better to have a PC, PS4 and Switch, in case of one of them having a worthwhile exclusive or being the only thing capable of running a game well.

Pretty obvious that being able to play every game is the best combination. People just argue about it cause not everyone has that much money

>Shit ports.
>Sketchy optimization.
>Wall hacks.
>Aim bots.
>Speed hacks.
>Bandwidth manipulation.
>IP tagging and dropping.
>Denuvo
>Having to play with Brazilians, Russians and Chinese shitters.

Nah. Worst multiplayer experience of all platforms.

Still better than Nintendo's rancid multiplayer

You aren’t used to opinions, are you?

>implying trannies aren’t the ones pushing for censored trash talk

They’re the ones who want anime titties but don’t want to be called faggots or niggers. Xbox is built for trannies.

you wish fatboy, pc is far more lgtbbq friendly than any other console

What you faggots playing?

Attached: 1555197887037.png (487x329, 154K)

Nah he's likely still there

And PS4 isn’t?

Attached: 0177F0FF-2675-4A9D-B5A5-D02E10EDC77D.jpg (784x489, 540K)

literally no reasons whatsoever
this is my netbook

Attached: lICEuuX.jpg (1366x768, 505K)

Nice try, Snoyboi. Nintendo might have a lot of archaic features but it still isn't absolutely BTFO with cheaters that kill multiplayer.

This was my case, bought a PS4 to play BB:TOHE then bought every exclusive on sale if it's dirt cheap. If it's multiplat, I'll play it on PC except for Sekiro, I really like that steel book.

It's not legal.

If a game’s censored, you can still play it. If you use faggot on Xbox, you lose the right to play the game you bought.

Proof?

says who

Not any more.
The only reason to get a Sony console is to play Japanese games. Except now those Japanese games are on steam and you can get them right now in the sale.
Since Sony is censoring everything, it gets rid of the only part of its console that generates value.
At this point, the only thing worth having is Nintendo+PC. Especially now since Halo is coming to pc, there's absolutely no reason to get an XBONE.

>ps4 for exclusives
>Switch for multiplats on the go + nintendo games >PC for everything else including work, browsing ans storage.

Needless to say the vast majority of what i play is on pc. If i add all games i own on all my consoles including the vita and 3ds, it comes up to about 1/3 of my steam library alone

Attached: 1512792353713.png (1046x1288, 296K)

>At least Sony's console RUNS every single game out there.
But can it run Tetris 99 and BOTW?

thenextweb.com/security/2018/03/29/microsoft-bans-offensive-language-xbox-skype/

That’s because the switch has no features. Hard to hack something when the console has a pisspoor developer kit, no internet browser, and a lack of features that every console since the PS2 has had.

The law.

Sorry, there's nothing you can do to rationalize putting Nintendo above PC for multiplayer

Play Project Reality

I can go without a modern gaming PC. Anything that can run Age of Empires II is enough for me.

lmao he browses the internet on a PHONE can you imagine living in such SQUALOR.

Attached: 1401848745492.gif (217x199, 588K)

Why in the fuck would they do that? Slippery slope.

The switch can barely run BOTW. And if I wanted to play a barren open world game I’d play anything made by Ubisoft post-AC1

yoshi's crafted world

Attached: vansleep.jpg (2448x3264, 1.98M)

>reading comprehension

Honestly, Switch, Xbone, and PC are best.
Fuck Snoyboys
Fuck jannies
And most importantly:
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1539121381683.png (225x227, 15K)

cringefrog

>getting an Xbox and a PC

Why?

>thenextweb.com/security/2018/03/29/microsoft-bans-offensive-language-xbox-skype/
That... it's exactly same as Steam and PSN

Fellow Windows 7 user, I stand in solidarity with you this day.

Attached: 1512247556422.jpg (315x314, 37K)

Show me

Nice try xfag

Yes but if one had to go itd be the switch. I used my switch for zelda, mario and monster hunter and once i was done with those i never touched it again

Attached: 1978-07-15.gif (1200x346, 131K)

>4
That's most pathetic thing I've read all day

Your shitty console is mostly PLASTIC while any 30$ PC case is at least 90% metal.

Attached: plastic warfare.png (1920x1080, 342K)

>playing on PC
no thanks i actually plays games

Attached: 1556270739622.jpg (1077x1336, 394K)

Have fun with your Xbox cuck

My country banned all plastics in 2016, so our consoles are made of metal and pressed organic plant matter. Nice try tho

oh nonononono

Attached: rpcs3 hb17.png (2639x200, 147K)

>makes a bunch of shit up
>"btfo pc users"
Is this how nintendies cope with buyer's remorse?

Fucking finally!

No one's going to hack and run scripts during a multiplayer game on the Switch though

PC+Switch is good enough. PC for best possible frame rate, best possible resolution, can use any controller, don't have to pay an additional fee to play online, can still play older releases without hoping for a remastered port, can play entire older gens of consoles through emulation, entire genres like RTS are exclusive to PC, can mod games for customization and unofficial fixes if the publisher dropped support, etc. Switch for the Nintendo exclusives and the portability, and that the online is a third of the price of it's competitors. The only real reason I'd buy a PS4 for would be Bloodborne and Gravity Rush 2, and two games don't justify the purchase (especially since Sony shut down the GR2 servers so you can't even unlock the bonus stuff anymore). All the good looking Japanese third-party exclusives ended up being timed exclusive (Yakuza, Disgaea 5, Nier, Ni no Kuni 2, etc), and all the western first-party games are "cinematic experiences". I'd honestly rather get an Xbone than the PS4, solely for the backwards compatibility, so I can play the Ninja Gaiden trilogy and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

wrong

fuck off neckbeard

shill post

Yet somehow it can, and has, been done on every console in the past? But the switch has Miyamoto's blessing so it's immune from bad things right?
tl;dr. The doctor thinks you're basic.

Attached: 1556926848863.png (875x717, 654K)

false

>online multiplayer of console games have never been hacked
Have a pity (You)

ps4 seems kinda pointless since most games end up on PC anyway. But I got it anyway cause I'm a lazyfag who doesn't feel like setting up the pc to my tv and I like sitting on the couch.

Attached: 1556984053158.png (1020x851, 1.88M)

As a former Xchad, I have to say I'm doing fine with just my PC especially now that I can play all the Xchad games on my PChad.

There's no need to buy a PS4 to play the one or two cinematic games they release a year and Nintendo hasn't gotten an exclusive since 2017 and 2019 looks barren as well.

Attached: D4hK64xUIAMSWjo.jpg (899x1200, 132K)

No one cares about garbage exclusives. You retards brag about exclusives all the time, but as soon as another exclusive game X goes on pc, so everyone can see how shitty it actually was, you suddenly switch opinions and say that it was actually shit, but the new exclusive Y is sooo good and you never gonna play it. Then exclusive Y goes multiplat and the history repeats. Just admit that your console movies are total garbage. The occasional good games like Shadow of Colossus are nothing but statistical outliers.

more like yoshi's crappy world

uh huh

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-04 140322.png (624x560, 74K)

Why are Sony fans always so triggered by someone not having a PlayStation? I admitted that the PS4 is good for Bloodborne. But, I'd rather subscribe to PS Now and deal with shitty laggy 720p streaming of Bloodborne, than to pay $400+ just to play one game. It's not like playing on real hardware fixes it's sub-30fps frame rate.

What a low effort post.
1. So after extensive research, I've discovered that you can buy pcs that have already been built. Not sure if you knew about this. You can also follow a YouTube tutorial on how to build a pc, it's no harder than following lego instructions.
>pcs have no use
Not sure how you do anything then.

2. Toxic communities exist on pc? Woah.

4.(?) attached is a regular looking pc case. Amazingly, you can buy towers that dont have strobe lights and neon lining.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (776x1000, 87K)

Based

>r/Atheism
What has it to do with games at all?

>PC
FUCK OFF FATSO

Attached: 1556364894037.jpg (2856x1624, 877K)

Pc+xbone+switch

No censorship please. I also like companies that have cross platform and don't huff in the corner like Sony and block it

Brand loyalty is for brainlets.

Attached: 1555539588070.jpg (782x714, 63K)

unless your shitposting, which is what we're all doing

No games

None of those are good except Smash, Zelda and Bayo2, the latter two of which can be emulated

Nah, XBone+Switch+PS4 actually
I’m not a neckbeard that plays games like a faggot on a pc. I want a controller and couch experience and sometimes play with the bros. PC is for work and being productive. If I want to consume media I’ll use my tablet.

>pcs can't use controllers
>pcs cannot be used from the couch
Are you still in the year 1995?

Ok

>PS4 is only good for lollookatmetypingbloodborne

This is why you’re being called a shill. You’re literally a bot that’s spouting a Yea Forums meme. Get an original opinion instead of parroting this board’s culture memes retards and maybe you won’t grt a called a shill.

Finnaly a thread for me. It's tough to be a god.

Attached: 1538632692626.png (886x664, 669K)

Based user

>No Gravity Rush 2
Why are Sonyfags so bad at their own console?

Attached: 1520987656538.jpg (600x338, 100K)

pc satisfies all my needs,i have enough games for a life time ignoring all of the shit i can pirate and emulate
ps4 is mainly used as a fifa tournament machine for my brothers
i dont consider any of its exclusives a must play, not even bb, but hey thats just me

Add in an Xbox One and u done my pal