Untitled

Attached: file.png (811x764, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ew.jpg (811x764, 68K)

Attached: 1553272067602.jpg (1024x1608, 166K)

Because it's fun.

You're fun, faggot.

Friends and sisters play them. Every attempt to get them to branch out and play another game or genre ends with them being braindead terrible at it and giving up after a few hours. I hate MMO games. So it's the fun with friends but you hate the game and only do it to be around them and not alone anymore kind of fun.

because i really like to have fun with others people whilst roleplaying a character that makes me feel powerful.

You can do that in real life, you don't need to live out a power fantasy. I believe in you user.

Thanks user, i'm going to character creation screen of myself IRL.
Gunna get raise my skill levels IRL.
Gunna get new clothes
Gunna social network
Gunna house improve
Gunna go heavy on my IRL passions
GUNNA GUNNA DO IT MAN!

Go get em champ

Attached: 1551509076532.jpg (403x370, 30K)

I would if we had gotten a fucking MMO in the past 15 years what the fuck

my life is boring as shit and questing in the game gives me some goals and short-term sense of accomplishment

Attached: wow-leveling-battle-for-azeroth-patch-8.0.1.jpg (640x360, 51K)

I don't. They're shallow, boring and repetitive.

I usually just stick to runescape because it's simple and I can make myself productive. I'm used to juggling tasks around timers. Doesn't mean I don't play single player or other games. Shit gets stale, come back after a while and new things are put in.
If you're asking for something depressive it's also because I can start from absolutely nothing and work my way up no matter what. I don't need connections to get a shitty job, I can just go about gathering resources and sell them with no licensing required (because I can't pay for it without income or reserve money). Even with F2P restrictions, grinding it out is always an option. I do not have that option in reality because people deem me worthless. I grind out job apps and I get zero progress. Life doesn't give you options, but video games were designed to allow progress.

my friends made me do it

Attached: tumblr_oxgmfk6yau1rg2lrio1_1280.png (700x373, 72K)

I love grinding

If your friends would jump off a bridge would you do it too?

I don't
but I'm thinking of checking the fan server for SMT Imagine

yeah dude. wouldn't be the first time either. why does bridge jumping frighten so many people?

youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY

the only non mmo rpgs with multiplayer are isometric

Because its the best most realistic way for meto meet people as a shy person like me. People hook up pretty often in MMOs. Went to several guild meet ups as well.

Because lfg is the only way I can get even a modicum of social interaction

I hate myself and I want to die. MMOs are endless distraction.

I quit recently. Not sure where this is going to lead

bored

Because I am knowingly trapped in a skinner's box and my only way out is finding something else that is equally or more addicting.