ZOOMER here

SEGA SATURN CONTROLLER SUCKS

Attached: IMG_20190502_215935.jpg (1322x640, 543K)

Get a Saturn 3D controller. Also, it should be FEWER buttons, not LESS buttons. lrn2english

you haven't used a saturn controller

none of those usb controllers sold have the actual saturn pad. you have no idea what it feels like

>second thread you made in the past 15 minutes
nobody cares that you're a zoomer, you irrelevant faggot.

360 style dpad when done well is the best dpad.

Prove it faggot.

They're the same. You Sega fags are in denial.

The dpad is absolute trash compared to the snes one.
>Nontactile
>360 disk dpad
>Not percise at all

The buttons themselves are fucking horrible convex and concave buttons? Really?

The Sega Saturn controllers are the prime example of nostalgia bait.

SNES is superior and works well even after my zoomer hands used one for the first time.

Attached: 1.jpg (1598x814, 514K)

That's not even a real SNES controller.

I play a shitton of platformers and nothing is better than my old wired 360 controller that I got specifically for emulating old SNES games. I grew up with the SNES original pads and they were fantastic, but the face buttons were the greatest part about it, not the dpad. It wasn't bad by any means but a good 360 style will flow more smoothly between the 8 directions.

this
t. model 1 owner

Never had a Saturn, but I think the Mega Drive controller is better than the SNES one. The only thing it lacks are L/R buttons. The d-pad is so much better for shmups, sidescrollers and fighting games.

Is that the one with the thumbstick

the genesis controller is just a less refined saturn controller without the shoulder buttons

saturn controller is way better than SNES if you rest it on your leg and piano the face buttons like you would on an arcade stick. It's why they're bigger and concave.

>Click on Sega buttons
>They are already sunked in and almost no feedback, have to press hard to register.

>Click on SNES buttons
>Mushy as fuck but works, slightly less ergonomic

>Click on Pre-DualShock
>Buttons are responsive and D-pad is SNES-tier quality
>Way better ergonomics and have two sets of shoulder buttons
>Start button is tacky and while looking good, feels bad.

>sega saturn sucks
now, I, like any other self respecting video games player, don't want to play on shitty consoles
But that karate fighter dude told me to play the Sega™ Saturn(the video games console) or else he'd kick my ass to Saturn(the planet in our Solar system)
b-bros, what do i do, i hear someone kicking through the front door

Attached: nervous whistle.jpg (374x267, 25K)

SNES controller sucks more tho

it's judo, not karate

The ibuffalo is pretty good for a cheap SNES clone controller but the 8Bitdo line can't be beat, literally the best third party controllers on the market.
They have a pretty bitchin' Genesis Model 3 six button controller (with added shoulder buttons) now too.

Youve never used the saturn controller for a fighting game then. It was specifically designed for fighting games. The snes is better for most other genres but the saturn is on par with a fight stick.

>pecifically designed for fighting games
You mean arcade games

>Click on Pre-DualShock

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1414111814580.gif (300x300, 2.08M)

>360 d-pad
It's like you've never used either controller