What video game swordsman could beat him?

What video game swordsman could beat him?

Attached: 1B2EAAD5-FCA7-4FFE-B168-9B4D31F7929B.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI
youtube.com/watch?v=30YxgA_arMA
youtube.com/watch?v=eB82pF_64mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not going to beat Avatar and that's a good thing.

Adol, easily.

Sekiro

>Implying
You do know Thanos would crush Aang right? Maybe if the firebenders worked together.

Vergil.

Attached: 1553516368318.png (974x737, 631K)

capeshit is for the terminally gay

Hand to hand combat > gay boring swords

Dante
Nero
Vergil
Raiden

Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Marth From my favorite Smash brothers game

Ichigo

Attached: ElderGodDemonbane.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Powerman

>You should have given me head.
Gotta say, was a little confused when he said that.

Lmao time travel nothing in the past 10 years mattered LOL!!
Epic writing

Im glad i watched this shit for free. Fuck capeshit, all of it sucks except for The Tick

How so? Who wouldn't want Chad Thor to suck their dick?

Only needs 2 swords.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 950K)

Anyone could beat him. The Red Iron Twinblade is a noobtrap and very easy to counter once you know what can be done with it.

Only correct answer itt

>War(Darksiders)
>Dante
>Vergil
>Sparda
>Starkiller

>*snaps finger*
lol where did they all go

The Witcher

Attached: 1259068356.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

This. Thanos took me like two tries and that’s without charm and with demon bell on. Only thing that gave me trouble was the timing on his grab. Still a good fight though, but damn does he drain your posture quick if you’re blocking.

Thanos isn't even that strong compared to vidya shit.

He’s a joke if you use firecracker prosthetic

Je suis monté!

>a one piece of shit character beating Thanos
Lol okay bud

So’s everything but I got caught with the reality stone attack first time and it healed him instead of stunning him so I just stuck with iron umbrella. His attack where he calls down a strike the ship comes out too quick

Think they meant in terms of total box office draws.
Endgame vs James Cameron's Avatar.

As to the OP's question, Link I guess.

Slash Emperor....hey, you said video game.

Attached: Slash Emperor.jpg (1032x1159, 313K)

>too quick
It literally has the unblockable kanji to telegraph it retard lmao git gud

Why didn't he just make more resources?

Yeah but he mixes it up with the sweep and the grab so it ends up making it more confusing if anything

Ew. What the fuck is Avatar doing there? It's like a video game cutscene without the video game part.

>Uses the stones to solve a problem that arises naturally and thus will eventually arise again
>Then uses the problem solving tool to destroy the problem solving tool
???????? why?

Attached: why thanos didnt create infinite resources.jpg (450x600, 74K)

Caim

Why'd they make him look so good in the end credit scenes / Guardians but so shitty in his actual main movies

He might not even need to use the sword

Attached: d6w4gu6-baac719f-198a-42d3-b452-bf61d255628e.png (796x900, 3.02M)

Zoro would stomp MCU Thanos

Hakumen

Wanna know what’s actual bullshit? Proxima Midnight. Fuck that spear throw. By the time the danger kanji comes up it’s already in your chest

just came back from seeing it
fat boomer Thor was best character

Attached: tommy.png (861x605, 831K)

>States he wants balance by killing half the population
>He actually lies and kills more than half because a cascading effect comes in place where drivers, pilots, doctors, paramedics, firemen and law enforcement get dusted mid work leaving people to die.

>Dependent

99% of the universe doesn't know who Thanos is. You can't create a dependent population if you don't know who supplied the resources. At that point they would just think God/ nature did it.

Oh its worse.

Imagine all of the parents that died who had babies.

>witcher struggles with beasts
>thanos can break vibranium

yikes

>at that point they would think god/nature did it
is that really any better?

The Black Swordman

>99% of the universe doesn't know who Thanos is
Word spreads fast when a cataclysm happens like half of everyone dying. Questions get asked.

The Thanos cooking scene was the comfiest scene of the decade. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Fit.jpg (369x360, 26K)

Attached: thumb-1920-279115.jpg (1280x800, 238K)

he's probably fine with killing a bit more than half due to circumstances. it's more about the chosen people being completely random so that everyone has a 50/50 chance to live or die from the dusting

Don't forget all the livestock and crops that got dusted

Rips his soul.

Attached: nigSC6art1.jpg (3493x4000, 3.32M)

Pretty sure this cunt could beat him

Attached: young-hun-byun-1-1.jpg (1300x1878, 782K)

Attached: JacmBnR.jpg (680x501, 68K)

Auron ffx. Remembee hus strenght scales off Ultima, which is double what Thanos can do with the gauntlet.

Movie version of Thanos is really weak. Any anime character would stomp

Any katana wielder

The cascading effect was probably taken into account? Like a double whammy on a pregnant woman.

Also he cant create matter afaik, when people die they turn to dust they don't dissapear, in the same way the reality stone can change matter into matter but not create it

kekd

He's a brainlet, it's a marvel villain staple

Raiden

Attached: 1529668331427.jpg (389x478, 126K)

>ctrl-f
>chrono
>0 results
>ctrl-f
>crono
>0 results
This is why no one takes V seriously. You don't even into bait correctly.

Attached: 1543329993701.jpg (640x466, 43K)

Thanks doc?

He's called the "Mad Titan" for a reason. He's supposed to be in the wrong. And also in Endgame Thanos directly says on screen that his original plan was a mistake.

Capeshit is garbage made for manchildren.

So are anime and videogames.

>Hey, Peter Parker, you got something for me?

Literally any final fantasy or dragon quest character

That's not madness that's stupidity

t. Beerboy

That sword can slice vibranium. Unless the character fighting him has a weapon stronger then that or can one shot him, they are fucked.

Attached: 1334106104797.png (300x300, 8K)

mad·ness
/ˈmadnəs/
noun
the state of being mentally ill, especially severely.

And yes, Thanos in Endgame did admit his original plan was wrong.

Is a Thanos build in Dark Souls 2 possible?

I can't believe he's using the helicopter blades. Guess he's a fan of Dark Souls 2.

Why didn't Thanos pop out the reality stone and turn everyone into bubbles?
Why didn't they use the time stone to resurrect Tony?

Kino choice

Ey benis barker

FROMSOFT HIRE THIS MAN

>double bladed sword
This shit is so stupid

>not wanting to suck Thor's dick instead
You gay, bro?

You're retarded if you couldn't understand the simple as hell time travel physics in this movie.
>Traveling to the past or future takes you out of your current universe and into a different one so time never gets super screwy.
>Infinity stones basically correct any time travel shenanigans that happen and basically merge any visited timeline with the main one.

Literally DBZ time travel, it's the least convoluted you can be when it comes to time travel.

Our saviour, Jesus

Attached: Jesus_with_Stand_Sacred_Soul.jpg (576x768, 63K)

You aren't wrong but Aang is just too fucking weak, he's not even the strongest avatar.

The stones only prevent an outright doomed timeline. But any alteration that happened in that timeline will remain, like Loki escaping in 2012 or Thanos in 2014.

Reminder Capeshit is cringe and autistic. Faggots who unironically enjoy and talk about capeshit are autistic.

Attached: 1555745000224.gif (350x262, 1.89M)

You know, they call me penis parker

>the majority of earthdwellers are autistic
Ah.

>normies are actually autistic
>we actually are the normies
It all fits, it makes too much sense

Attached: 1359995700808.gif (320x244, 1.9M)

Attached: D5S5xaoVUAAhog4[1].jpg (1024x573, 54K)

Is overrated. There's other weebshit characters that are even stronger than him.

It's normie shit user and it's one of the few normie shit that's ok and tolerable cause it comes from comics.

>firebenders
literally the worst of the 4 types of benders. fire isnt even a real element lmao

Thanos is fucked if he doesn't have any friends

Attached: EeveeOak500-image-eeveeoak500-36654422-1145-641.jpg (1145x641, 53K)

plot loli? Yeah, why not. That would work.

Shit writing, comic thanos makes more sense.

Kirito

this
geralt killed a higher vampire

it's not basicaly the same? What change from the Movie? (serious question, want to know)

>every single person on the plane turned to dust except me

Crashing this plane....

I don't watch capeshit, what are the limits of his power? Doesn't the gauntlet make him literally invincible?

An hero

lolno Arthas is fucking trash. His only feats are controlling loads of skellies. In 1v1 he can't do shit.

>Ironman, Spiderman, Strange, and gotg were able to subdue Thanos with the 5/6 stone gauntlet in Infinity War

>Ironman, Thor, and Captain America (w/Thor’s hammer) couldnt do shit to Thanos without any stones in Endgame

Really makes me think

Unironically, BoTW Link if played with the right strategy and a ton of food/fairies.

Who is more powerful.

Infinity war Thanos

or

Endgame Thanos?

No they are not the same character. They even use different fighting methods.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_04_19_at_11.01.35_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

>what are the limits of his power?
whatever the writers feel like
anyone with the gauntlet can manipulate reality and travel back in time and yet somehow there's still fist fights going on

he didn't used them though, he literally only used them to punch captain marvel cause she a strong wymmin that needs no man. You want to talk about garbage plot? Captain Marvel existence.

Marvel movies are so immature. Come on, gang, let’s play Monster Hunter and watch Evangelion.

>A horsemen of the apocalypse meant to bring balance by destruction(true power can destroy worlds)
>Three demons that are more powerful then demon emperor
>A powerful sith that can take down spaceships
Starkiller would be affected by the decimation, Sparda's family is unknow, now War wouldn't, he is protected by god himself.

easily

Attached: IRON_MAN_KILLS_THANOS_IN_ENDGAME_USING_THE_INFINITY_STONES_CAPTAIN_AMERICA_AND_BLACK_WIDOW_ARE_GONE. (344x224, 20K)

Movie has a psuedointellectual motive of saving the universe from itself
Comics want to bang the literal embodiment of death and does the snap to try to get in her robes.

He had time to prepare, dunno N.

He fell in love with Death and wanted to give her half the universe's death as a gift,
retarded, but not as retarded as the "muh resources" shit when he is capable of making more, he is just plain bananas.

YO YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO A FUCKIN INFINITE

At least that's original content.
Capeshit is just fanfiction.

>In the first one they lose
>In the second one they win
Really makes me think

I thought the stones couldn't create anything.

He rekts every one 1v1

Attached: 1556552997452.jpg (540x537, 58K)

Just use the reality stone to turn shit into food or fuel

Fuck, now that music is stuck on my mind again

youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI

I'm bothered by the fact that they never closed the door on this. Every problem in future installments can now be solved by yeeting to the past to (re)collect the stones and then wishing it away

Name 5

He was only using 20% of his power. Director interviews confirmed that had they managed to get the gauntlet off, he would've beaten the shit out of the party barehanded and just take it back

fuck, they should have done that. Add some Pool, less senseless America, more Waif...Mantis and PERFECTION.

mine

Like legit in the last movie he said that if he keeps getting challenged like this, he would rather kill everyone or destroy the universe and just remake it from scratch.
I think it would be better like that. No bullshit about resources and just said he wants to destroy everything, but he's giving them a chance by just deleting half of things first to prove.

Normalfags wouldn't like it, they need their serious, brooding villain to be relatable because otherwise it's not realistic enough.

Mario and he doesn't even need A presses

thats not how matter works you absolute mongoloid nigger retard

Now and ever, onto the Ages of Ages, Amin.

He was going to create a new universe because he thought people would be thankful at him destroying half the universe's population and didn't even think they would fight back, even though he almost got killed a dozen times trying to get the stones in the first place. Movie Thanos is badly written.

It's fucking magic dude lol.

>Director interviews confirmed
Not directing this at you, but that's just another sign of bad writing.

AND THIS MUTHAFUCKEN, LIGHT PUNCH, MEDIUM PUNCH, LIGHT KICK, HEAVY PUNCH

IW thanos won
EG thanos lost

who do you think?

They both lost.

He was stronk without the gauntlet, that's the point

IW thanos died having accomplished everything he wanted to
EG thanos didnt even experience winning at all, he just got cucked and dusted

for the alliance!!! youtube.com/watch?v=30YxgA_arMA

Attached: varian.jpg (900x619, 119K)

>Everyone executing a carefully planned battle strategy that hinged on the empath doing at least 70% of the work subduing him so everyone can hold him down
Vs
>three guys trying to beat the shit out of him with brute force

DISAPPEAR
FOR GOOD

Attached: TPTrunks.png (359x500, 209K)

At no point did anyone have full gauntlet and fistfight

>IW thanos died having accomplished everything he wanted to
Yeah, and 5 years later his life's work is undone

He's
His baseline is as at least as strong as the Hulk. The gauntlet effectively makes him unbeatable. Not invincible since he can still be hurt, but even with just the power stone he's hax.

Should I watch the anime, read the manga, or read the VN?

only in one of 14 million timelines.
that's a better success rate than you using the toilet without splashing yourself

What the fuck

cope

>didn't even think they would fight back
He didn't think they would find a way to undo everything and that eventually they would make the most of a situation they had no way of undoing.

>only in one of 14 million timelines.
Which is the one that stuck. By your logic, I can say that there might be 13 999 999 timelines where Thanos wins, but that there is 5 trillions googleplex timelines where he lost even earlier on

>posts about anime waifs on a Cantonese basket weaving forum

that's a full fledged goblin my dude

Because time traveling was such a trivial feat that they spent half the movie debating if they even should attempt

>In 1v1 he can't do shit
youtube.com/watch?v=eB82pF_64mw

Thanos did it in the comics. His waifu told him he was a scrub since there's no honor in winning fights with an omnipotent weapon, so he fights Cap and company with his powers dialed down to prove himself

no

Seeing as royal guard can block ANYTHING, I assume dante can block a snap.

This

Not him but thats not how it works mongo
>dr Strange check the propability of events
>in 13 gorillion timeliness Thanos succesfully snaped half of the universe
>that means, he didnt get killed, stopped etc this 13 milion times as long as his main objective was snap
>only posibility diverting from this is where Thanos main objective is NOT to snap universe
And yes, EG universe is that 0.000000001 where not only he failed but also chenged is objective from snaping half to fully eradicate and rebuild universe
So that other user is right, Thanos 13.999.999 times won without being interrupted or killed by anyone or anything