This is your new bodyguard, Fareeha Amari

This is your new bodyguard, Fareeha Amari.

Attached: 1556764559035.jpg (1152x2048, 160K)

cute feet

I want to foot fuck Fareeha!

no thanks
I'd rather BE Hana Song

Actually that's my wife and the mother of my children.

I love her very much.

I wanna nut on those toes.

Best Amari!!!!

Attached: 1555927330732.jpg (3840x2160, 441K)

My perfect wife!

why would you save an image that doesnt have feet in frame

get cucked by shoes

Attached: stepped_on_by_pharah_by_pharah_best_girl_dc5io6q-fullview.jpg (1024x1821, 250K)

not so fast

Attached: 1524389982182.jpg.png (1080x1920, 1.98M)

Can I use her to stash my penis in a safe place while I sleep?

Post the one with hairy pussy, badass

ew

Attached: 1524389982682.jpg.png (1108x696, 804K)

>marrying a woman that could easily overpower you

Attached: 1545937611640.png (1920x1200, 2.82M)

low test

Speak for yourself

Are free personal fitness programs part of her service?

Attached: 1553985785036.png (1122x1584, 3.06M)

Getting trained by the best has a certain cost

Attached: 1529901694424.png (1200x1920, 1.46M)

I'm sure it'd be worth it.

why can't poos look like this reeeeeeeeeee!!!

Where's the burqa, faggot?

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 30K)

i'd have no trouble licking her sweat after a workout session

From time to time I think of this brown girl I had a thing for. We lived in student housing, and on a few occasions I accidentally saw her topless. She would always apologize when it happened, and assumed I would turn my gaze not because I was just trying to be polite, but because she thought I wasn't attracted to her. She was self conscious of the fact that her boobs weren't big (barely a B cup, almost an A, though she had a naturally thin/petite build) and because she was brown and she assumed people wouldn't be interested in her unless her skin was lighter (Bengali, though her mom had fairly light skin). She moved out at some point, though we would see each other from time to time. One day, almost a year after she moved out, we both got really drunk and told her how I felt. She was flattered, and even took her top off just to show her boobs off. Without me even prompting it, she even said that when we were older (I was 22, she was 26) that she wanted to marry me and have my children.
That night was the last time I saw her
For whatever reason when we tried to make plans she would agree to something, but then just not show up, and evantually she just didn't responded to my texts or calls. She evantually dissapeared off the face of the earth she changed her number and even deleted all her social media (which I can somewhat admire). Whenever I see these brown girl threads it's a mix of bitter sweet, since brown girls are hot and I remember the good times, but then I also remember the one that got away

This but unironically

>you'll never be that bottle

Can Brig join?

Attached: tumblr_p5t0vrFTby1ru3vawo1_500[1].jpg (500x734, 94K)

She and her mom are Coptic.

I have read your confession, user.

+1 karma nice blog post

>Yea Forums and Yea Forums fucking despise cuckolds
>Yet have the biggest foot fetishes on 4channel
Top fucking kek you guys are hypocrites. feet is a gateway drug to cuckoldry

Attached: fem.jpg (715x1133, 161K)

>feet is a gateway drug to cuckoldry
What, how? That's like saying if a dude is into chicks from a diffrent race than his, he would be a cuck on the long run, explain.

Feet is a submissive fetish
Cuckoldry is a submissive fetish
Birds of a feather flock togeather user

That's no an attire a bodyguard should have. She'll have to come to my room and change into something more appropriate for the tasks she'll perform for me.

Anyone here have the blender render of Pharah wearing a cap that has a USA flag on.

she did the right thing and avoided having biracial children with you

I'm submissive and I hate cuck shit and I hate how people tend to lump it together.

Farah!?

Attached: prince-of-persia-hd-wallpapers-33521-9530328.jpg (1680x1050, 303K)

Not necessarily, you can be into (gentle) femdom and not like feet, and so according to your logic not a cuck
And liking a submissive fetish doesn't mean you'll like every other

Lowest place of a woman is at her feet
I mean adleast niggers want to DOMINATE big phat ghetto asses

fuck I think I might be going through the same thing

Attached: 1553759870074.png (719x717, 401K)

She probably got honor killed or married off to a stinky muslim. Sorry user

I'm sorry, man. You'll find someone elseā€”don't lose hope. It's okay to move on to other people just the same way they move on from you, and given time, those memories will be part of your past.

Good luck out there.

What if you're tickling their feet?
What if you're tickling their feet while they are tied up or restrained and can't do anything?

The most alpha move is fucking a woman and putting her feet in your face.

Is a bodyguard a type of guide?

She will guard my virginity until I'm 18

Attached: 1766347.jpg (998x1024, 136K)

when are we gonna get a cute femboy overwatch hero?

Twinks need representation too.

Attached: 07b520d3779b4289457b7d4369646825.jpg (600x750, 65K)

word around the office is shes got a fat cock

>until I'm 18

Imagine the smell

>This is where footfags will go to cope

She probably got honor killed.

just pretend d.va has a penis

Fucked up thing was she had actually mentioned how her younger brother was becoming more traditional. Saw older photos of him and he just looked like a regular kid/dude, met him in person and he had been clearly growing the stereotypical beard

>penis sheath
underrated fetish

>Liking a body part on a woman, as a straight male, is degenerate and leads to cuckholdry.
Nah, I just like feet, just like I like their tits, their ass, those dimples above their ass cheeks, etc.
When you're a pathetic faggot who feels like you are beneath women, that's what leads to cuckholdry. Believing you don't deserve a cute, submissive gf/wife is what leads to cuckholdry.
Basically, single mothers who feminized their sons into momma's boys and the general matriarchal society we live in that places women on this pedestal like they're above men is what leads weak, manipulated men into cuckholdry.

I prefer her mom

Attached: ana.jpg (746x1000, 158K)