I kinda want Bloodborne on PC

I kinda want Bloodborne on PC.
Already beat it 2 times but it would just be hilarious to see all the Sony ponies collectively flip out and then start it was never good threads.

Attached: 1554116851233.jpg (1013x906, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkevdhXCD1M
youtu.be/AWWc72-TG8c?t=153
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would we care? Everyome should be able to enjoy everything. I hope you get it :)

BB is the ONLY good game of the gen because snoy always wins!!!

>implying a roll, roll, stab game is good

Why is steam selling more Japanese games than ever before?

we never stopped saying demon's was good when it got emulated, why do you think I change my stance on Bloodborne?
I genuinely believe it's a worthy contender for game of the decade, desu

Attached: 303683e0cde7000d46234c63fb4fb285.jpg (4293x2472, 2.19M)

Japs are slowly learning how to computer, maybe they will learn that the human eye can see more than 30 frames per second in the next decade.

Becouse japan is the only company making actual games anymore.
The west is now mostly Live services.

It's the best game this decade, it should be on PC. I have no regrets buying a PS4 for literally one game, but after Sekiro I just want to play BB at 60 with mods.

Demon's was never good, it's just an interesting beta experiment

BB is good though, even if the difficulty curve is completely bonkers, SPECIALLY in the DLC

This. It should be 'mash stab' like DMC or 'parry and stab' like Sekiro or 'shoot the gun' like all FPS.

unironically go have sex, man

I just want to play it on proper hardware at 60fps, I don't care if I need to wait for PS5 or if they decide to port it to PC, it's just a shame BB is stuck on a shitty hardware at the moment

>this automated tier response
Is anyone else seeing this?

>then start it was never good threads.
it actually happens tho. ni no kuni was hyped af but it was dogshit. on the other hand DQ XI was better than it was said to be.
P5 is a very stylish game but it's really boring, it's 50% social sim, it's definitely not for everything. same thing with Yakuza.
crash, nier and nioh are legit awesome. same with BB.

Because PC is unironically the best way to sell to a worldwide market, which Japanese publishers are trying to do to prepare for the inevitable shrinking of the Japanese market

>proper hardware at 60fps
>PS5

It will be sub 30fps but you'll be able to play it at 8k so stop complaining

It's the best one dumb fagg

it seems the mobile bulldozer tier cpu problem will be fixed now, so one can expect games at 1080p60fps now

Porting isn't that hard and the extra sales are obviously worth it.

not with those hitboxes, roll i-frames, shit balancing on weapons, gimmicky bosses, wonky level design, no

I'm not going to get into the shitty framerate and resolution because those were hardware limitations, but going back to Demons after playing Dark Souls 1/2/3/BB is fucking horrible, even DaS2 is better than that

haha wojak makes it funny

Maybe you could stop being so jaded and appreciate that everyone isnt as big a cunt as you

Attached: 1490916998226.jpg (494x400, 21K)

What did pcfag do in that pic?!? Wtf?

Is it like sekiro? If no that doesn't like sound like a fun game. Never bought any ds games or sekiro because they sound just frustrating and not fun.

It seems like they're trying to piss off a certain Chinese entity...

they were ahead of us

I don't understand this image
Can someone please explain it to me?

PCMR just wants to shitpost. Whaddasurprise.

You honestly don't.

That game is overrated as fuck because the exclusive library for the PS4 is shit.

>pcmr
Fuck off Ichikyo57.

BB is overrated
It's solid but only a soul autist would consider it the best game of the year/generation. Runs like garbage too and the NPC's lips don't even fucking move when they talk

Attached: 20180921_214741.jpg (3264x1836, 1.31M)

NEVER EVER

Chadny keeps winning and this makes Yea Forums seethe

Attached: the playstation exclusive template.jpg (1404x6410, 2.81M)

Persona 5 is still exclusive

Mom! Im trolling on Yea Forums again!

Attached: Du3gJ1aXgAA1N17.jpg large.jpg (576x803, 90K)

>don't worry, developers won't choose to go for better graphics over framerate like they always do
Just get a pc for multiplats.

Touché! Wow il est moche ce sale fanboy français pedophile.

>Persona 5

Attached: 1479402136167.jpg (200x168, 6K)

>outing yourself as underage with these zoomer tier shitposts
You have to be over 18 to post here kid

fuck bloodborne
I want EDF5 on pc

>getting this mad
Dégage Ichikyo57.

>Sony is an American company now, HQ located in California

Is this the reason why Yea Forums is like full of SONY defending boys these days?

Attached: 1550364947709.gif (300x300, 272K)

But it is on PC. And without emulation or "non official" means. PS4 literally has zero worthwhile exclusives left.

Attached: 1541849868503.png (1726x1336, 2.07M)

>streaming

Good thing that's irrelevant now since PS5 is right around the corner baby and it's got lots of games!

Do you note what all these games have in common: no console ports. Sony literally doesn't give a fuck if PC gets it's games later, what they care about is that CONSOLES dont get them. Sony want to sit on the console throne, it isn't trying to compete with PC. It even see's games like Beyond Two Souls that are literally published by Sony themselves get a PC release. Think about it, SFV on PC? Crossplay that shit but no Xbox allowed? Ni-Oh on PC? Fine no xbox. Yakuza? As long as its not xbox. The only one i can think of is Nier Automata but that never said "only for PlayStation."

Attached: 76B488E8-AA23-45A5-BAE1-1CF564DBC9C7.jpg (1580x2048, 487K)

Do it

Attached: 1545513894645.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Who are you quoting?

I've already beaten it multiple times on PC though?

The best part is that it has free online too. Suck it, shitters.

phoneposters are fucking swine

No, they never were. In terms of RPG's, their mechanics, stylistic, plots etc., the Japanese, for the most part, are stuck in the 80.s/early 90s. As Sid Meier mentioned in one interview, they took mechanics and concepts that were a necessary compromise due to technical limitations within Western games, thought they were absolutely the end goal, copied tchem, and stuck to them ever since.

everybody has seen this before you retarded phoneposter

Did you unironically post The Order: 1886 as an example? That piece of rubbish?

R I C E ' D

4 F U C K I N G Y E A R S

user, Persona 5 is fully playable on PC. All the glitches/bugs have been smoothed out, and already there are mods for the game.

Why does the success of PlayStation cause so much ass burn on this board?

Let go, user.

I often wonder the same thing. OP has already outed himself as a consolewarring faggot with a superitority complex. I dont get why we cant just discuss vidya regardless of platform

damn janny is PISSED

Attached: 1508818059090.jpg (640x640, 108K)

No DLC and literally runs worse with like 5f of input lag on fiber and its 720. It is the clown version.

kys nigger.

Good to hear. How well does Demon's Souls emulate now?

> Japs are learning how to computer
Fuck all of you retards. Unironically fuck all of you.
PC was always the weeb platform. The sheer number of jap games released on it that will never make it on console is so enormous it is s not even funny.
Check your fucking facts before spewing bullshit.
You're all cancer tier because to you, Japanese games only mean "popular jap release" like the fucking zoomers you are.
God I hate this fucking board.

Attached: bumcu2v3laiz.jpg (1248x1080, 120K)

There's no input lag and it's also free. Like you don't even have to pirate it because it's 100% free. If this is the future then I'm all for it.

Also when you have to lie to yourself to justify the purchase of a console, it's probably not a console worth defending. Remember that.

wtf did i just miss?

Been a PC player my entire life, a few months ago I bought a Pro for RDR2, Bloodborne and all the other exclusive PS3/4 stuff I missed. Don't regret it all, and maybe I'm growing old/retarded but in a way it's kind of nice being forced to not care about things like graphics settings and tweaks just having a dedicated machine where you press play.

It's to the point that I'm almost considering playing Yakuza 0 on it rather than PC. After spending some time with it I like the PS4 controller much better than Xbox One now, and PC support for the former seems kind of iffy.

>i-i-i-i-i-i-i only w-w-w-want it on p-p-p-pc
>o-of c-c-c-c-course i've already b-b-b-b-b-beaten it
>n-n-n-NO I DIDNT WATCH LOBOS PLAY IT ON YOUTUBE
>S-S-S-SHUT UP FUCKING FAGGOT THE GAMES SHIT ANYWAY

Attached: 1465228121470.jpg (978x972, 260K)

>Persona 5
>Detroit Become Human
>TLoU

What are those bottom 2 games?

I want it on PC just to see what the game looks like when using actual graphics.

SONY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PCBABIES GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Attached: 1517690983591.png (633x874, 56K)

>these are the exclusives of a five year old console

yikes

BB is the poor man's Ape Escape 4

Exclusives are a thing that only console fanboys would defend

I would love a PC port that runs at 60FPS with decent framepacing, and the ability to turn off ambient occlusion.

>Bloodborne's graphics are shi-

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 4.jpg (1920x1620, 697K)

Most people don't care about literal who visual novels and Touhou fangames.

Tbh if they're never gonna issue a patch to raise fps on PS4 pro they really should just port it already

Imagine thinking realism is more important than art direction. I'd have it on the PC to play it at higher framerates.

> t.zoomer garbage
The fact you just said VN and Touhou when there are plenty of other games coming out of Japan further proves how ignorant you retards are.
Again, popularity > numbers in your eyes.
Uncultured swine.

>things no one said nor even suggested

imagine how much better the game would look without the shitty chromatic aberration

There's nothing wrong with exclusives.

>Bloodborne in 60+ FPS

Attached: absolutely beautiful.jpg (512x512, 222K)

i stopped playing it after rom, all the new areas i could go to seemed shitty

>the best game this decade
Sup.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (256x330, 55K)

Why are exclusives bad?

bottom left is project diva, i don't know the other though

close, but I feel like BB is a little better in most areas except for world design

Attached: Bloodborne-Guide-Moonlight-01.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

Bottom right is WiLD, it's vaporware. At least while Michel Ancel is busy on Beyond Good & Evil 2.

Michael Ancel is based.

japanese game market is a disaster so japanese devs are branching out to the worldwide audience, and a large portion of the worldwide audience uses a PC due to financial unavailability of consoles

Not based enough to spear head Rayman 4

And, you know, performance.

What's their purpose other than just feed the corporate greed and create one of the most retarded things ever "console war". I fail to see whats good on them.

Attached: 1435333836159533.gif (652x562, 285K)

I've often found Japanese games kind of rubbish for environment design/graphics but they really stepped that shit up for BB. The density and detail is fantastic and it's got some kind of visual quality that I can't quite put my finger on that really sets it apart. I think it might be the shaders and lighting for reflective stuff in contrasty scenes like the middle-right one.

Attached: shaded_ruins.jpg (1920x1080, 852K)

Wasnt asmongold supposed to stream bloodborne guys?

they aren't, people are just stupid and don't think past their own noses. exclusives are generally more polished with higher development quality because they need to sell consoles to make up their sales. multiplats are playing the game of quantity over quality and can sell a mediocre game to a market several times as large, requiring less effort and a lower quality product to be financially successful.

Recently bought a PS4 Pro (why not?) and played Bloodborne GOTY immediately ...
What have I been doing all this time? What an absolute ride, this is what gaming should be all about nowadays, pure fucking kino.

honestly, asmongrelniggeroid should stick to shitcraft
He couldn't even get past shinobi hunter in sekiro, why the fuck would he complete bloodborne

>Yakuza
>Nier
>Persona 5
You know the system is trash when you start peddling movie games as worthwhile. Thankfully, Bloodborne is pretty good.

Fair enough, but what was GOTY of that year then?

yeah Days Gone is a highly polished product. neck yourself el faggot.

Exclusives reassure my purchase.

Here's a picture of all the AAA PC exclusives in the past 5 years.

porting is easy now, it can probably be done a couple of months by like 3 people. the days of ps2 unportable design garbage is long gone. that why most indie games literally release on ps4/xb1/switch/pc day 1

youtube.com/watch?v=XkevdhXCD1M
this video is from 1 year ago

Persona 5 is exclusive. Piracy is for third world brown people

sekiro is a lot harder then bloodborn

generally
>generally
>GENERALLY

a shitty studio will always make a shitty game, the difference is that a shitty multiplat game like anthem or mortal kombat 11 will make up it's sales through sheer size of market base.

That's not saying much. Bloodborne is a game that gives you indefinite healing and ranged parrying.

if you buy only 1 platform then kinda does but if you are like me and buy as many as you can then is pretty dumb. i much rather play it on the more convenient platform then being forced to do it on a inferior one , i mean just imagine if bloodborne was a PS vita exclusive , would it have the reputation that it has right now ?

Attached: Never Ever.jpg (450x577, 87K)

You can play it for free on PSNow (free 7 day trial that you can do infinitely). The lag isn't that bad, I was able to get past the first boss without dying once. The biggest problem is the resolution, for some reason they only do 720p streaming and not 1080p.

true, but he's a moaning little shitter, and had to drag himself to complete DaS3, the easiest souls game yet
at least it was nice schadenfreude though

Attached: 1556252983733.jpg (350x335, 61K)

I want it to be on PC too despite the fact I already have it on PS4. Mostly, because of the chance that someone might fix the frame pacing issues, more active/free online mp and Sonys recent censorship.

It's the post-production contrast and color grading that gives it that eerie vibe.

>days gone

Attached: Axel F.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

This looks fun

Attached: 1512708637549.png (1024x1024, 1.81M)

>tfw you will never ride an air bike on PC
it sucks bros

Can't find Persona 5 in steam search bar. Do you have a link to buy it?

Far Cry has them, but they're for NPCs only :'(

Attached: FarCryNewDawn_2019_02_26_16_27_25_431.jpg (2560x1440, 3.22M)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:08963B31126ACFA34AB9A81B0547737CD761784D

I kinda want Bloodborne on PC so I can use cheat engine to make the minigun do the damage it does when the hunter dude wields it.

Attached: Gatling_Gun.jpg (408x407, 86K)

52 GOTY awards

Those aren't movie games. Also, Persona 5 is more like a VN/JRPG/dating sim, but you'd know that if you played the previous ones.

What is that? That's not a steam link.
Please post the Persona 5 steam webpage to buy it I'm really interested

I'd like it on PC so modders make it run good.

Sorry it's Epic exclusive.

>implying the game cannot be played on PS4 after it's ported to PC
This is not how it works, retard.

Just use DS4 windows

>paying for persona 5
youtu.be/AWWc72-TG8c?t=153
does any console runs P5 at 60fps?

>Hours of cutscenes
>Braindead, shallow gameplay

>Not a movie game

Why? Because you said so?

Are you seriously trying to tell this isn't a movie game?

Attached: Yakuza 0 QTEs.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

I hope From has a PS5 exclusive in the works.

There are barely any cutscenes besides the anime intro. It's very text heavy, but that's normal for JRPGs.
>shallow gameplay
It's harder than most JRPGs if you play on hardest difficulty, m8.

>460936709
>Quick Reaction Events = Movie game
i guess RE4 and bayonetta are movie games too

Based positive user

Difficulty has no correlation to depth, Persona 5 is also probably the longest movie ever made. It's a """"""game"""""" best experienced on YouTube.

RE4 and Bayo don't have Bamham tier combat and hours upon hours of cutscenes and dialog.

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

DaS3 is generally considered easier than Bloodborne? I think I spent an entire evening each just trying to defeat Midir and Nameless King, but the hardest ones in BB for me were Orphan and Logarius and I don't know if it was much more than half an hour, and that was on NG+ because I missed them the first time.

Okay... But do they have QTE's?

No, Bloodborne is the easiest Souls game by quite a bit.
Dark Souls 3 is still a piece of shit, though.

how long are movies again?

Attached: file.png (930x766, 510K)

>DaS3 is generally considered easier than Bloodborne
It was for me. The speed and aggression is near identical to bloodborne, only this time you have these spastic rolls. Found it easier during my 1st playthrough than bb's. It was pretty bland too.

Yes, but nowhere near to the extent that Yakuza has.

Every cutscene in Bayonetta can be skipped by two button presses. Persona 5 is a """"game"""" where almost half of your time is spent pressing X through uninteractable dialog boxes.

>Yakuza
>Batman combat
You people just spew buzzwords at this point.

VNs aren't games you dork lmoa

>Mash one button
>End with cinematic finisher
Explain to me how this isn't Bamham tier. Do you seriously think this is on the same level as a game like Bloodborne?

Attached: Average Yakuza fight.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>2hu
>zoomer garbage
imagine trying to sound elitist then shitting yourself in the same sentence.

This is not average Yakuza fight because it is a character with everything unlocked requiring full heat bar. And if you seriously consider soulslike as an example of excellent combat you should consider suicide.

>you should consider suicide.
I'm not the one defending movie games.

Yakuza does have shitload of cutscenes, but as you stated earlier you can skip them, just like in Bayonetta. Too bad you didn't play it since webms are clearly not yours.

Why are you so anti? You don't like it that's fine, but I loved it. My first playthrough took me over 150 hours. It has great music, story while juvenile at times was interesting, inventory/time management, quizzes, likeable characters, challenging SMT gameplay/demons and the whole art direction was stylish as hell.
Why anyone would hate it is beyond me. Don't have a PS3/4? Just emulate it ffs.

It's already on PC, though.

Attached: 1*wV0IUi1L5a5NCeKROFnVCw.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>you can skip them
Too bad you can't skip the uninteractable dialog segments which also consume hours or walky talky segments.

>challenging SMT gameplay

Attached: Average Persona 5 gameplay.webm (450x500, 2.24M)

If a game's combat becomes bad when the player unlocks everything then that's a bad combat system.

Viscid Rotting Meat are low lvl enemies. Auto battle exists to make those encounters less tedious.

Yakuza is Bamham tier. I'm not sure why Yea Forums bends over backwards to defend it.

I don't defend it, I just don't see how Yakuza is anywhere as bad as Batman. You can't stand still and press one button like in Batman. Not to mention your entire shitfling about Yakuza is one webm of QTE, which almost every game has nowadays and one webm of domination of fucking goons with fully upgraded character, I can do the same in DMC5 with SDT Dante on Empusas, would it make DMC Batman tier? Of course not.

>You can't stand still and press one button like in Batman.

>Yakuza
>bamham combat
Never go full contrarian.

>which almost every game has nowadays
what? we're not in 2006 anymore. games these days barely have them and when they do they tend to have options to auto-complete them. even god of war 2018 has like three QTEs total.

>completely forgetting about the part where you need to get to that heat level

Add BB as well you brainlet, playable with PSNow.

I’d love to play it. I loved Dark Souls and Sekiro, but 2 and 3 don’t interest me. Bloodborne looks really good though. I’d definitely have gotten a PS4 this last gen if I still bought consoles.

Well, we are talking about "games" games here. Bayo has it, everything Platinum has it, RE4 has it, God Hand has it, not sure about Ninja Gaiden though since I never played it. The only exception is DMC.

DeS is literally the best Souls. Combat is a bit jank compared to later Souls games but it has by far the most interesting characters/bosses, world and lore.

>Input delay
>Playable

Attached: BloodbornePC.jpg (1600x900, 886K)

>30fps
>performance
The only thing I wish for apart from BB2 is BB on PC

Attached: 1552937582333.jpg (590x550, 54K)

alright so you're backpedalling from the "nowadays" point then?

Anyone who wants BB2 is not a true fan of BB. Fuck off.

>BBfags have shit taste
not big surprise

Bloodborne is hardly a rhythm game. Enemies telegraph their attacks full seconds in advance. The ~4 extra frames of latency really don't matter very much in this game.

The real problem with PS Now is that you don't get the DLC, which means you don't get the best weapons and the best levels.

The Witcher 3

pc kliddies complain about persona 5 beeing easy while they literally cant even beat a single game without cheats lmao

Maybe, I honestly don't play enough AAA games to know if QTEs are still there. Nier had them, Arkham Knight had them (although that game is one big QTE), I think Wolfenstein had them, but I don't remember. That's the extend of AAA that I played in recent years, so maybe I am wrong.

Well done keeping the autism and the required level.

Attached: 1554309602546.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

>Wanting a shitty rehash, like Dark Souls 2 and 3, instead of a new IP
You're the one with autism, friend.

But sweety can’t you play it right now via PS:Now?

I don't understand. Some of those games aren't even exclusive.

>Some of those games aren't even exclusive.
It seems you do understand, then.

>buy some heat items
wow so difficult

They would fucking die without the only comeback they can come up with

>PKeks and Nintenbros still seething over GOTG

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

PC has been capable of doing particles for years

Why don't they fall off from cliff?

Because those moves are louchers they dont have knock-back.
It is a ting thou one of the objectives in the arena are environmental kills only.

>Input delay
kys third worlder