I can have it for 10€ on PS4

I can have it for 10€ on PS4.
How does it compare to Dark Souls?

Attached: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-japanese-ip-address-only-530153.1.jpg (1500x1500, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlgpncvNps&ved=2ahUKEwiq_rvWiYLiAhVESN8KHcIlDT0QwqsBMAB6BAgGEAU&usg=AOvVaw294U_22pGskd6xY9KAPqcj
steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealMrFrost/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not like Dark Souls... But it's fun.

It's not like Dark Souls... so it's fun.

bump because i'm thinking about it too

Buggy, broken, unbalanced, number-based singleplayer MMO with a cool story in the very beginning and at the very end, and nothing in between.

It's nothing like Dark Souls to be honest, besides the fantasy aesthetic the game feels completely different to play.
If you like Action-RPG's you can't go wrong with DD:DA though, it's one of the best, although with flaws it manages to elevate itself because of it's gameplay.

The combat is very fun,
it's open world, a decent one
So if you dont mind open world games I would definitely go for it

You could get it on PC instead and have the nude mod

Attached: 20181004050340_1.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

It's mediocre, bordering on bad. The combat is decent but overrated. Everything surrounding it like the world ect is terrible.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlgpncvNps&ved=2ahUKEwiq_rvWiYLiAhVESN8KHcIlDT0QwqsBMAB6BAgGEAU&usg=AOvVaw294U_22pGskd6xY9KAPqcj

I need someone to use my pawn on pc who here is new to the game and wants a 136 pawn fren

Attached: B5AC3E4756E546F5A3942909F333A82E.jpg (750x914, 71K)

can someone tell me what it is they like about it, because everyone say's its bad but they still like it? makes no sense

Zoo we mama
But even better imagine the full party of custom pawns mod

t. Got lost on the way to Gran Soren

It's a numbers RPG with retarded damage calculation that pretends to be an action game.

It's an incredible and also dogshit game.

It's the Dark Souls of action RPGs

It's not as good as people say but it's still decent.

>It's an incredible and also dogshit game.
this is exactly what i meant when i said thisfucking expain this shit

It's the dragon quest 2 of action rpgs
(This statement is only true if you think dragon quest 2 is good)

It's shit but for some reason people on the internet love it.

Does the wind pushes you user?
Thats what you have to ask yourself

The monsters, the armor, the world, the combat, the character creator, the end game, the amazing music, the plot twists, hiring friends pawns, those are all great. Compared to most games today the flaws hardly matter.

they nothing alike. still a damn good game. would suggest you get the pc version. its just better.

this

its a shitty version of Xenoblade X

You ask this question in every thread, play it and figure it out yourself fag

Attached: 20181009040038_1.jpg (1600x900, 450K)

I have it on steamnif that matters

Attached: B95BDDDF4AA94EDF81A1AAEA8DDB2D14.jpg (635x634, 106K)

It's got some unexplainable so-bad-it's-good vibes and atmosphere similar to Deadly Premonition, pawn system is pretty unique, some cool designs and ideas, though in my opinion largely wasted due to poor implementation, occasional brilliance, memorable lines, and I'm sure some people really enjoy the variation and choice of the combat system, coming up with builds etc. I did not.

This. Get it on PC for the mods. The nude mods are truly terrific.

Like the other anons have said, it's a really rough gem. The open world fucking sucks, it's so bland and so empty that it's mind boggling as to why it's even an open world game. It makes Bugthesda shit look like a masterpiece. It's like a single player MMO with hardly anything in it.

The combat and pawn system is what makes any of it worthwhile, with the story being somewhat interesting at very specific moments. If you like mashing a lot of buttons with RPG elements added in, then this is for you.

It desperately needs a sequel (no, not that one) where they fix its huge flaws. Dragon's Dogma shows how a great character creator can make anyone care about your boring ass game.

Attached: 1516349543336.jpg (668x560, 34K)

It's not anything like Dark Souls. It's a great action game overlaid on a mediocre unfinished open world RPG.
And I love it

>mods
Anything important besides nudes? I got dinput8 hooks with clock and faster mining.

Its not only the character creator. When the combat clics and your team of pawns start working as you want them to.... There is no other game like that, its an unique experince

Game is an old school arcade at its core, for the good and bad parts, with an western open world surface, but its just that, a very thin and cheap surface that you have to scratch to reach the gold

It's quite a polarizing game. Some of us love it to death, some just think it's entirely mediocre and bland.

It's kind of a game where you have to be able to make your own fun and have a willingness to play around with the system to really enjoy it. If you just tackle it straight on and go from quest marker to quest marker it's pretty damn bland.

This is a bit of a meme image but it does highlight some of the stuff that makes people love it. It's kind of an old school open world game trapped in the shell of a modern console action game in a lot of ways. It doesn't have a huge amount of fancy side activities, outposts to clear, NPC's to interact with and stuff like that to keep you busy. It's expects you to have fun with the mechanics on your own.

Attached: 1451759351760.jpg (1250x4999, 1.59M)

steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealMrFrost/
just say you want to use my pawn

>FFXV
Yep, that's gonna be a Yikes from me my dude.

mb for being hyped at its final release

The game is really as difficult as you make it

>shit story
>shit characters
>shit quests
>exploring the world is a massive chore because of the awful stamina system
>stop getting new skills halfway through the game
>all good looking or interesting gear is locked behind post-game
>like 10 enemy types in a +40h game
I love the combat, but the negatives far outweigh the positives. I just hope they put actual effort into things besides it if a sequel ever comes.

the game is dope

the biggest problem far and away is the voice acting, it's PS1 levels of acting with PS2 era forced accents, you travel with 3 characters who all have the same dialogue pool of canned responses so they'll say and repeat the same things over and over, and the NPCs aren't much better

the other problem you'll have to get past is the game balance, there are bosses hanging on the overworld map all over the place and certain packs of enemy can become a chore if you have the wrong party and attack set up.

also the game will make you wish for fast travel and horses.

it has soul

>makes no sense
It was an unfinished MMO that received a release anyways. Even worse, that unfinished game was ported to PS4, as is.

Look up treasure locations and spawn rates. If you do the annoying practice of going to an inn (hometown is the cheapest) and rest for seven days...in a row, chests will respawn and you can loot them again. If you have enough port crystals spread directly in front of chests, you can make a killing.

Some kind/absolutely crazy Anons linked their real life PSN profiles for Yea Forums to friend. If a friend links their account, you won't have to pay in-game money to access their over-leveled/overpowered pawn.

One of my favorite games ever is the original Nier and I absolutely adore Deadly Premonition so I don't mind some rough patches in games. But I've already tried like 3 times to get into dragons dogma and I always drop it after like 7 hours because I don't see anything fun in it. The combat is pretty alright against some larger enemies but you hardly fight any of them in the first few hours of play. But anything surrounding that simply sucks. I've really tried but it seems I simply don't get it.

Attached: 1553881848669.jpg (287x480, 20K)

All this is true and it’s fucking great.

Who's the most useful person to have as beloved bros?

I dont think it matters, and half the time the game decides your couple
I got happily married to the weapon seller once... I think it was the way he said "masterworks"

Your pawn.

Fournival for all the periapts. That’s the only thing I buy in post game aside from healing items.