Gold Farming

If you are a NEET with copious amounts of playtime, what are the best games to play to actually make irl money?

Attached: eyes.png (909x907, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f19hF7-nT8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

osrs

Run phishing scams in Runescape or sell hacked GTA Online gold.

Dress up as a girl and sell your bussy

Catfishing dudes.
You have to be organized and patient though.

take a sleeping bag out on a busy high street, sit against a wall, and people will throw money at you every so often

a job

Teach yourself something like C++ or php and get a coding or IT cert, gold farming is for 3rd worlders

>3rd worlders
third-worlders in prison*

i'm pretty sure coding is for third worlders if you're not directly interested in the area, then it's for first worlders

if you're under 20, get good at whatever competitive game is poppin at the moment and stream it. don't even need a face cam. ttv it up.

OI GUVNOR YOU GOTS A BEGGING LOICENSE?

What gave me away as a britbong?

cant you get into a lot of trouble as im sure catfishing leads to blackmail right?

high street

>cant you get into a lot of trouble
If you're dumb about it, sure. People have more important things to worry about than some horny idiot getting swindled. Just don't leave an obvious trail and you're golden.

I'd rather beg on the streets than be a fucking codemonkey, now that's a shitshow.

go to trade school for instrumentation then

uh huh, and what do you call it? super mega shop mart road?

twitchthotting

Downtown but nobody goes there. We have malls which people also dont go to. We all just use amazon.

main street

America is different from UK/EU. We have an urban sprawl. Our downtown metropolitan areas are populated by criminals so the wealthy people tend to live in suburbs and commute to the downtown, and drive back home.

Main street typically, but we don’t really have a specific name for the main shopping district.

Animation seems like a cool career choice, what about that?

Seething

A game you can bet real money on, like poker or Majong. If you live in America and that's illegal, leveling up WOW accounts to max level and selling them I hear makes decent money.

>leveling up WOW accounts to max level and selling them I hear makes decent money.
Would it be enough to make up the time investment that would take?

>super mega shop shart road
ftfy

Main Street, but homeless people don't go there. Over here, the homeless wait next to the traffic lights at highway onramps, so you're stuck staring at them for a solid minute while you wait for the light to change.

When you get good at it, you can live off of it (barely). Don't expect to pay anything more than rent and rice/beans meals without a real job.

If it was easy to make money playing video games, everyone would do it and then you wouldn't make any money doing it anymore.

In the UK, the beggars on high streets are rarely homeless. They just sit with a sleeping bag so you think they're homeless, sometimes lying pretending to be half dead. Why would you even be in a sleeping bag when it's warm weather...? They're just trying to take advantage of people's guilt and kindness. They probably make more doing that than a minimum wage job.

A job

How?

I have 2 live mobile NBA accounts (wish I had for FIFA or Madden)
Uhm the problem is that I have NBA Cash in it and from how much I know there is no way to transfer it to another account, so I have to sell each account, which isn't very good.

They're worth between 800$ and 2500$ and even when I reduced by 50% still nobody is interested because nobody wants to pay in full swing 400-1250$, the prices for game accounts barely exceed 100$

So I'm not sure how much to lower the price and where to find my buyers. Wish I could do a payment plan where he'd pay me in 6-12 months if that was possible.

A true free market economist would tell you they must be providing a valuable service for people to give them money. An interesting thing that under capitalism, people will pay you more to assuage their guilt than to make them food, take care of their kids, deliver their goods, or clean their houses/businesses.

Get diagnosed with autism and get NEETbux
I did that and i don't have to work at all but i'm also depressed

Attached: IMG_7059.jpg (900x636, 445K)

work 100 hours for nothing creating circus garbage for monkey zoomers

If nobody is willing to pay what you're asking than the problem is the value isn't what you think it is.

I was expecting it to be time consuming since in the end it's an art career, but it can't be that bad.

paid surveys

just get a job lmao

Just become a Warframe YouTuber and open a Patreon day 1.

Attached: 1481299619425.png (1280x720, 644K)

good luck with your depression brother

have you considered getting a hobby?

it's a meme but working out creates a flow of endogenous opiates, and opiates make you feel good.

>on an anime website
>hates animation

retard

Where I come from, we call it the "Super Fancy Pants Street for Bourgeoise Families and their House Keepers". But that might just be a local thing.

nigger

Reading comprehension is a dying virtue.

Exercise generates endorphins as well, which help feeling better. In general you want to avoid sitting down and doing nothing as much as possible.

Blackmail is ineffective if you either don't care or you have no one to care about you

Sorry kid. This just ain't your lucky day. Heh. Nothing personnel.

Attached: 254378367367.gif (248x380, 1.5M)

train slayer and hope you get boss tasks

There's a world of difference between watching cute girls doing cute things and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=f19hF7-nT8g

this, you can buy a mod menu for 10 dollars and retards will give you 10 dollars for you to afk drop them money for 40 min

>have you considered getting a hobby?
I sometimes build and paint gunpla or tank models, don't really enjoy the process as much as the end result.
>it's a meme but working out creates a flow of endogenous opiates, and opiates make you feel good.
Every time i work out it makes me feel bad because of how weak i am, i still lift sometimes though, need to start doing it every day.

Ah, man. Stop-motion is so cool. I'd love to do something like this or puppetry.

that sounds time consuming to even get to that point
what about a new account doing green dragons

The time and even money spent creating those accounts is known by me and the company selling digital money for real life money, everyone knows their value. Unfortunately the game is very niche.

If I knew more people I could definitely sell them for a reduced 50%. Sadly from all those players and how weak the publicity is I have small chances of finding that richfag willing to buy my stuff. Plus the risk of getting your account banned or IP range.

>Every time i work out it makes me feel bad because of how weak i am,
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, user. If you never lift you'll never get stronger. We all start somewhere and at some point you must take the first step. I used to be a fat fuck and through forcing myself day after day I eventually grew fit enough to cosplay Jecht. It's all about having a goal and being willing to push yourself hard and long enough to achieve it.

Yes, i understand how claymation works, it takes work to make good art, what kind of lazy nigger are you that you think that's bad?

Attached: I will transform my pigs into beautiful creatures.webm (720x406, 1.89M)

Oh, this is interesting. What's it from?

Buy ChainLink and learn how to run a node

Attached: image.png (756x1012, 135K)

Attached: your house is burning, maria.webm (720x406, 2.78M)

Go to playerauctions.com. find a game thats popular with decent returns. The more pay to win the better. I used to sell gold in archeage. That game was dead as fuck yet i made a killing from those retarded whales.

Attached: 1545380684896.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Animators are the most underpaid and most boring and tiresome jobs of them all.
The animation industry itself is fucked beyond belief. Nobody recycles, nobody cares to make a long-lasting product that can be reused and will last the test of time, nobody gives a shit about making franchises out of them.

They hire a bunch of Phillipines and weird ass studios which never respect guidelines, animation techniques, deadlines, never fix their shit and there's nobody there on their end to slap their shit.

Is Puzzle Pirates still a thing? That's another game, but it's completely dead. There's no more than 200 players playing on it 24/7. Probably a total of 1000 players playing during the weekday and 2000 players during the weekends.
But Java keeps giving me an error.

>The animation industry itself is fucked beyond belief. Nobody recycles, nobody cares to make a long-lasting product that can be reused and will last the test of time, nobody gives a shit about making franchises out of them.
And why's that? That sounds like it would bite everyone involved in the ass.

No. Dont play that kiddyland faggot shit... play something adults with money would play. Jesus dude....

Attached: 1541061002983.jpg (1080x608, 40K)

It does. But not in the short term. It's the same with every business.

They hire some new CEO or get it in their heads that they need more profits, but their market is already saturated and they don't know how to expand, so instead they start cutting costs. Fewer employees, lower paid employees, worse trained employees, fewer benefits for employees, and so on.

At first the company saves millions and has a lot of positive things to say to the share holders. The CEO gets a massive bonus. But then the skeleton crew running the operation starts getting ground down, the company gets a reputation for low quality, but the company is trapped because they already decided their budget based on these suboptimal employment conditions and now they're trapped on that path.

Why do you think there haven't been hardly any good cartoons since the early 2000's? Streaming changing the markets is a contributor, but those companies also cut costs and they wind up with really nasty talent drain.

There are whales with kids, you know.

making diamond accounts on league and selling them, the fags that buy them always end up banned or deranked so the demand never settles

I understand that 2D is also getting pressured more and more with time with how it simply isn't cost-efficient to make anymore, specially with 3D around, so it makes things all that much worse. A saturated market that keeps getting smaller.
What about 3D animation itself? Is that industry less of a shitshow?

On second thought yeah play your kiddy game i dont give a shit. Idiot.

Attached: 1552262486385.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

Do you play with a friend? Only time I managed to get diamond was with a friend and in one of the less competitive servers with shit players.
The 2 good players managed to 80% outweight the bad players we had in our team.

2D and 3D animation have pros and cons. TV still tends to want to do 2D animation because in a multi-episode series, your characters are liable to visit a lot of new locations, meet new people, and see new things.

3D animation is cheaper once you have your assets, but it takes more work to build the assets in the first place. A episodic 3D cartoon that wants to save money is going to be more like a sitcom, where the characters interact around the same set all the time. You don't want to spend tons of man hours making set pieces you'll never use again. 2D, on the other hand, can do stuff like Star Vs where they hop from dimension to dimension and see radically different sets.

2D film also relies more on having a lead artist who will do your most expensive animation and your close-ups. It bottlenecks at those more talented people, and the more dynamic you want your shots the more it costs. 3D can attack at any angle, which is great for keeping people entertained for an hour and a half of consistent viewing.

The main reason people say "2D is dead" is because Disney's businessmen no longer believe in it. For whatever reason, they appear to attribute Pixar's success to being modern, rather than because their original writers were geniuses at the art of storytelling. But that's typical - business types like their charts and quantifiable numbers, and you can't tell them how to repeat a subjective success because if you keep using the same story telling formula, people get bored.

In short, it's not like 2D and 3D are at war. They have different strengths and weaknesses.

Move to a shithole in the third world if you want the pocket change you'll make doing this to actually sustain you. That's why subhumans do it.

i don't do it for work but yes playing with at least one friend is pretty much required to not hate the game, but still there's tons of streamers that do the climbing streams on their own