What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: G1.png (623x982, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She couldn't access the dick.

babby first book

Attached: ddlc plagarism.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

She's a perfect creation in a flawed world. Tragedy was inevitable.

She's a computer program not your waifu

not enough dicking

Oh come the fuck on

Bad writing.

Attached: 1531348130518.jpg (960x734, 63K)

she wasn't natsuki. that was the problem

Attached: natsu thonk.png (367x327, 152K)

What game

Based

We don't know yet because Dan is being a faggot and not working on whatever he planned.

Within the logic of the game "before" Monika reprogrammed it, why wasn't she dateable? Why make a bunch of sprites for a character who has no route?

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a spinoff or sequel or something in 2018?

Attached: 1516211464779.jpg (2399x2398, 516K)

What game is this?

>It's not a bug it's a feature
sounds like betheshit amirite? lmao finna dab on

Gunna have to ask the general I guess.
Maybe the lore is the programmers forgot to give her a route? Or maybe she was never meant to have a route, like the perfect upperclassman you couldn't have. Idk, fren. Get read to wade chest deep into autism though.

>Why make a sprite for a character who has no route?
VNs do this all the time though. And it's always the best girl too

She's a shit girl who eventually just becomes Dan's mouth piece. Someone should removed the suicide prevention hotline number from the general so ddlcfags actually kill themselves.

I don't know, she would just be sympathetic yandere if she didn't taunt you over all the bad shit she was doing. Very unpleasant.

Attached: 1411386502197.png (640x480, 903K)

i just wanted a good ending, bros....

Attached: monika purist.png (1333x644, 1.06M)

she's bad at programming, because programming is difficult
Monika fans tend to be much more motivated than fans of the other girls and many of them are also programmers, so they sympathize with her struggling to learn a difficult skill and causing harm due to being a shit coder.
In contrast, fans of the other girls have a much higher rate of mental illness than Monika fans, with Sayori fans having 2x the rate of mental illness of Monika fans. They also hate Monika the most, because they obviously sympathize with the victim. At least 1/3 of Sayori fans suffer from depression, according to a reddit survey.
Frankly, they deserve to be depressed. When there's a shitload of knowledge for free on the internet on how to become successful (like a guide on how to go from 0 to becoming a SDE at Google within 2 years) and they're still worthless losers almost two years after the release of DDLC...
It's their fault if they're starving in the Garden of Eden.

Attached: 1510364136_yande.re 297064 cap eden landscape.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

She is still on my desktop. I cant bring myself to delete her.

Attached: Untitled.png (53x84, 3K)

There's no happiness in the Literature Club.
So make your own ending.

Attached: ddlc.jpg (986x1378, 510K)

That describes a vast majority of dating sims, particularly Otome ones

Sayoritards also always ignore that sayori tried to do the same thing in monika's place and was stopped only by monika...

But muh innocent ball of depression childhood friend!

>game was too short and badly written
>why did Monika and Sayori kept insisting on the festival if they were upset the MC spent time with other girls and not them? Did they not think MC would spend less time with them?
>If Natsuki dad doesn't give her money, where does she get money for cupcakes and manga?
>if Yuri was so smart why didn't she realize she had a problem long before she fed the raccoon?
>Monika could easily create a Just Monika game mode and keep the main story line thus keeping her friends and the MC but she decides to go with a convoluted plan and risk her own existence
>Natuski is the only one 'sane' she needs a better route in Act 2 where she and MC save Yuri then Monika sees her plan fail and deletes them, no mercy
The best part about this game are the mods anyway

Attached: Natsukiheadturn.png (960x960, 372K)

Her love was to deep and pure in a world of filth

...whoa are you fucking serious? a meme game blew up that hard and it was plagiarized? what game?

Yikes...

Attached: 1556625565267.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Dumbass thot fell for the 3dpd meme.

I'm going to spoonfeed fags here.
The title is: Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E

Unironically a femcel

She doesn't like the MC though she calls him something like "that weird avatar or whatever"

the game in the webm came out years before this ironic weeb reddit garbage

that cg is from a mod where over time she can't tell the difference between the mc and the player anymore

>ddlc was too short

Ask me how I know you're a fag who reads VNs and loves waifushit

Attached: 1543789432028.png (399x406, 224K)

>I know you're a fag who reads VNs
Well duh, Sherlock. Anyone who had played other VNs would know that DDLC is too short and is restricted to one route compared to most VNs.

>The best part about this game are the mods anyway
y-yeah

Attached: sayori good end.png (1177x663, 892K)

Attached: 1471747539845.png (300x142, 27K)

>The best part about this game are the mods anyway
I never understand this stupid mentality. Mods for story game like this mostly just bastardizes the core concept introduced in the original game for cheap thrills, to temporarily satisfies mindless "fans". Its a self wank, a terrible fanfiction in a genre that's already easy to copy and make. I enjoy DDLC on its own, but mods are just pathetic for a vn game.

Ddlc is a meme for fags

You don't.
Anyone who has ever read a (good) story can notice when one in any other medium is abruptly ended and/or there's no real progression nor character development. I know this game is supposed to be satire on VN, which by the way I don't read, but the story is so empty and the characters very shallow, there's just too much left to be answered hence why it feels so short.
I am a waifufag I'll admit it, maybe I'm a fag, we could discuss that, but ddlc is the first and only vn I have ever played.

She just wants you to lick her feet for eternity

Attached: _large_gif_file__by_scamwich-dc2ulv4~01.jpg (965x1000, 308K)

True, either it's meme stuff or wish fullfillment/fantasy removing the most interesting part of the game.
I enjoyed yuri parable doe.

So what happens if you go into the Aoi route first? Haven't read this.

Being stuck in shitty VN

At least their /ddlcg/ booru is pretty good, those fagets are alright

Kill yourself and die in a fire footfag

I love Chara !!!

Attached: 13251929.599999988_66986102_p8.jpg (540x730, 132K)

Still waiting for whatever that Libitina shit was that's in the files