What THE FUCK happened?

What THE FUCK happened?

Attached: 1530556177236.jpg (1200x1560, 772K)

Mega Man X2 and X3 were worse than X.

>the GTAV is bad meme
discarded

The era of soul ended.

it is bad though

The fuck are you on about? X2 was better.

>Megaman X3
>good

Gta v rp is pretty good

Fuck off nintenfag.

I was under the impression that crysis 3 is meant to be pretty good

>hey this thing that is completely unrelated to the main game is pretty good

>implying
cope snoybrony

ITs BAD!!!!!!
Im a special boy and what i say is fact.
My mom says so.

Attached: 1517173997545.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

You aged.

man, the entirety of the right is trash

why do people like the spyro games?

Remember when it was console exclusive and you deflected all criticism as being PCfags? Good times

You turned 11 and everything started to sound like shit. South Park did a whole 2-part episode about this.

Crash 2 was literally shit. DA Inquisition was pretty cool.

Cause fags like you thought merging console and pc gaming together would be glorious and all it did was merge the worst aspects of both into one known as western gaming.

Pc games and console games should never touch, they have completely different philosophies. Its like two island nations come together and made the heiti of video games.

Mass Effect 1 being better than 2 or 3 is a meme. Story is arguably better but almost everything else is worse.

>games on the left
>year between sequels, two if the game is really groundbreaking
>they're all great

>games on the right
>3 years minimum between games and it's getting longer
>they're getting exponentially worse

Attached: 63cebf7a.jpg (851x1070, 57K)

Games were easier to make and the games on the left reuse assets a lot.

Boy oh boy, I sure do love being forced to play the stock market to make any actual money in my GTA game. Fuck the arcadey gameplay and side missions when I can go and do realistic hunting up in the mountains. GTA V is not a good game.

blame pcgaming and graphics
>we need 5 months to model&texture every single pore of our protagonist's nipple

And all those new titles are the results of "crunch time" because making your salary based employees work 90 hour work weeks without any overtime pay, totally gives you a good product in the end. The industry is garbage and too focused on getting games out for a specific date.