Say words

>say words
>get banned
This anti-consumer, censorship focused behaviour is why Valve/Steam are losing to Epic.

Attached: Capture.png (705x557, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/1651043320653842561/
steamcommunity.com/id/SpawnOfTotoro
youtu.be/tUAX0gnZ3Nw?t=2905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great, less trash.

>continued disruptive behavior despite multiple warnings and bans
have sex

Winnie the Pooh

Attached: smart pepe.jpg (334x506, 42K)

epic are not allowing you to say anything, jackass.

Yeah fuck Steam, you should just fuck off and post on the EGS forums instead.

>>say words
>>get banned
That's generally how it goes.

>This anti-consumer, censorship focused behaviour is why Valve/Steam are losing to Epic.
Epic prematurely banned everyone. They don't allow discussion of any kind, and all forms of user input is disallowed to protect the developers from opinions. kys yourself.

Attached: 1548973716059.png (643x467, 67K)

reddit

>continued
Sounds to me like you have been acting like a faggot even if the post you were banned for doesn't make much sense.

Well, what other reason is there to get banned?
Fucking fag

Link to your threads then, faggot.

>steam community hub
what a tragedy,
now go play some fucking videogames.

Westacuck developers are such bugs lmao

steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/1651043320653842561/

i asked a question and got banned because some Valve drone janitor freaked out that just maybe one of his fellow goons might be exposed

I get banned all the time from steam forum/hub and still have no problem whatsoever

More like
>be white and have your head so up your ass you think everything you do or say is epic
Then of course you get surprised when in reality you are just annoying and low iq

>pay to go into night club
>act like a nuisance, making other customers leave
>get thrown out

Attached: wink.jpg (259x194, 9K)

TRANNY TARDOS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A BAD TIME
AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA CUT TONIGHT
40S THE PERCENT YOU JUST CAN'T DENY

Kill yourself.

>go into nightclub
>ask the barman if it's true there was trouble last weekend
>thrown out and banned for life

>posting on...steam
Yea Forums is bad enough, but steam? really faggot?

>go into nightclub multiple times over the course of a week
>consistently ask the barman if it's true there was trouble last weekend
>keep asking after being told to stop
>gets thrown out and banned from coming back

Attached: 1519056323180.jpg (300x364, 14K)

So don’t say the word.

It’s not that hard to figure out.

Terrible advice.

Attached: 1551761953250.jpg (600x400, 77K)

enough of these stupid analogies. here's the truth
>post on steam forums
>get permabanned by seething janitor because I badmouthed Valve
>appeal to support and get unbanned
>post on steam forums again, get permabanned, appeal and unbanned AGAIN
>post on steam forums
>banned for a month this time because jannie knows the actually paid support staff will take my side every time
kek

>have sex
how?

By any means necessary.

Attached: chloroform.jpg (270x270, 24K)

>censorship
>egs will allow developers to opt into reviews or not

ex dee

Valve and Epic are BOTH shit.

Fuck off, tranny

>Start my own nightclub
Problem solved.

>TFW you report trash post and mods thank you

Attached: 340d0ec0a0a3c4bbca5960670a3f14d9351739446.gif (450x337, 1.27M)

Alright then, go start your own online game distribution platform, let us know how it goes.

>disruptive
This is not a magic cheat code IRL.
Being disruptive is not being bad, if the thing you're disrupting is up to some real shady bullshit or is hurting others, and you'd like it to stop.
Being warned for interfering is unjust.
Being banned for interfering is unjust.
Someone having power doesn't mean they deserve to have power, and doesn't mean it's right for them to exercise their power. It just means that the world isn't perfect and sometimes bad people end up in good situations.
This is why checks and balances are in place - such as free speech. That way, if someone in power decides that they can scam you of items, pump out shit DLC, encourage population replacement, or try to make peaceful protest impossible, then you have the power on your end to stand up to them and tell them "No, stop being a dick".
A monopoly on power shuts down these checks and balances, and inevitably leads to people being dicks and getting away with it. That is EXACTLY the type of behaviour you want to disrupt.
History has shown that if you can't disrupt abuse of power peacefully, then that abuse of power will grow and hurt others until it's disrupted violently. That is WHY democracy has checks and balances, and why speech is a universal right and not just Muh Goberment.
Because the ability to tell a corporation "No. You are misbehaving and abusing your power. This is wrong. Cease." is a safeguard against them misbehaving and abusing their power, such as in this situation.
Taking the power away from people to protest or to fight back pretty much guarantees that companies can take away products that you've paid for, for whatever reason they feel like.
You're telling me that you'd rather have your goods confiscated than see people say mean words? Then you're going to get your goods confiscated AND the company itself is going to say mean words at you.
Power is not a justification for getting away with whatever you want.

Attached: this.png (318x304, 2K)

t. Tranny

>Act like a shit
>get banned from posting on the forum for a WHOLE month
>meanwhile Epic has no forum to even lurk

Yeah, Epic is winning the fight.

So. If a company is doing stuff that you don't like
Don't just take it up the ass like a Team Creme fuckboi.
Tell them that you don't approve. Convince other people to agree with you, and get them to all not approve. Have the bunch of you tell the company that unless they stop their bullshit, you'll tell others exactly why you don't like the company and why not to do business with the company.
"Company doesn't honor its agreements, and will revoke services that you paid for" is a pretty good reason not to do business with a company.

You know exactly why Epic doesn't want forums.
Forums allow users to get organised and co-operate together to protest against a change.
A complaint starts out as being between user and company, sure. But if the company decides to screw you over, and decides to screw over a bunch of other users too, then the users can band together and fight back.
This is why 1A also includes the right to assembly as well as the right to speech. One person being mad might just be irrationally butthurt. But a whole bunch of people being mad at once? Likely you've got an actual problem.
That is what Epic doesn't want. It wants users to be isolated and alone, and unable to form up into big groups to challenge the company bullshit of shutting down dissent. They want the company to get away with whatever the fuck it feels like and not get challenged.
This won't stop at speech, obviously. Companies might want to double-bill you purely because they can. They might release a broken patch and have you pay for "DLC" that fixes it. They might blackmail you with your personal info.
And what happens if you complain about the company essentially forcing you to pay more money for the same product?
"You were being disruptive. You deserved it."
Yes. Yes you were. And if you support these bans for speaking out about what you don't like, then yes you do deserve it.

That's what being disruptive is. It's encouraging other people to ALSO dislike a company. If the company is doing something wrong, then you'd want people to be able to organise in this manner.
Otherwise instead of people shooting up Mosques and Synagogues, you'd have people shooting up game developers' offices, because they literally have no other way of fighting back against >money stolen bullshit.

>banned
>from steam community forums
Oh no, how will you ever live with that? Truly a fate worse than death

>continued
What else did you write, faggot?

You idiots are so stupid. why do you think free speech applies to privately owned platforms? If you come into wal mart wearing a FUCK WAL MART shirt and handing out K mart pamphlets, you're going to get kicked out, and MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH doesn't cover you you dumb cunt.

Attached: 1542052744899.gif (500x281, 2.52M)

>going on the steam forums
No ones that crazy right?

Attached: 1556836750554.png (448x468, 194K)

>all forms of user input is disallowed to protect the developers from opinions.
Opinions are the 1st line of defense against shit games.

Based Hey boo poster. Been a while since I last saw it

Anyone who hosts their games on their own webspace and has a crypto wallet or accepts money orders already does this.
Not as convenient as using Goypal but it'll do.
If you want, you can have the user send their public key with their payment info, and then you host a one-time download link encrypted with that key once you're 6 blocks deep or the money order arrives.
It's obviously not going to be as big as Steam but it'll do.

>Just don't dissent against tyranny and tyranny won't happen to you!
Hmm.

Chloroform is bad. Use Ketamine + Rohypnol.

Based

if steam is being tyrannical then stop using steam
you're not entitled to have a say in how they run their business
you don't understand what a tyranny is you fucking tool

Which is why epic does not allow you to communicate them.

>talk shit
>get hit
>whines on a mongolian underwater basket weaving board
o i am laffin

Holy shit every time someone posts this the replies to it are ridiculous. Why are so many seething to this?

>if steam is being tyrannical then stop using steam
I've asked them to give me non-steam versions of the games I've already paid for so I can leave their platform entirely, and they haven't got back to me.
I was fine with Steam a while ago before they started pulling this bans for "school setting" VNs and "conspiracy materials".
Maybe I should just pirate them. I mean I HAVE paid for them.

9 year olds don't understand free speech beyond "i cant get in trouble for what i say" and want to screech the n word

unironically, this

Shills are here.

>I've asked them to give me non-steam versions of the games I've already paid for so I can leave their platform entirely, and they haven't got back to me.
cool. you're not entitled to non-steam versions of those games though. they have no reason to give them to you.
>I was fine with Steam a while ago before they started pulling this bans for "school setting" VNs and "conspiracy materials".
sounds retarded of them unless it's some kind of cp vn
>Maybe I should just pirate them. I mean I HAVE paid for them.
that's probably the best route. they're not going to give you what you asked for.

You is cute.

Actually, no. I'll be specific.
Jews are here.

The concept of free speech isn't "I can't get in trouble for what I say", it's "Someone who would get me in trouble for what I say, when I criticise how they use their power, is someone who's going to abuse their power not just on me but also on others, and that widespread abuse of power is something society should prevent."

works great when you're talking about the police censoring dissent and not saying the n word on a video game platform's forums

you will never be a woman

ITT : post times game devs stole your money for using free speech

Attached: nuck figgers.png (1275x788, 833K)

Now, I agree with you. Screeching "nigger" isn't dissent.
But protesting against demographic replacement, diversity hiring, taxation to pay for welfare, courts that are biased in how they punish crime, or other mandatory exposure to risk of bike theft IS dissent, and will inevitably somewhere in there involve the word "nigger".

Demographic replacement isn't really relevant to Steam. But then again, the bans listed in the Op isn't for protesting demographic replacement.
It's for warning people about Steam's moderation staff potentially abusing their power to scam you out of your Ghastly Gibbus. Granted, your Ghastly Gibbus is fucking gay. But you do still have a right to said Gibbus.

Wtf I paid for access to this amusement park but when I started pissing on the rides they carnie commy scum kicked me out

Literally never because I do not play games where a central authority can ban you for saying words.
... Well okay, I -did- use Steam, because up until recently Valve were trustworthy and weren't doing the whole "Not 1A if we're a company :^)" bullshit.

women are only good for breeding :)

Attached: Steam_2018-12-14_00-26-37.png (418x58, 4K)

>But you do still have a right to said Gibbus.
But you don't

If you bought it, it's yours. If you bought the game and earned that gibbus through in-game actions, which any other player could potentially do for the money, then it's considered part of the normal operation of the product and also yours.
You do not have IP rights to said gibbus, but you do have rights to that copy of the gibbus.

If the Park did not sell you "A right to attend the carnival until the day ends or until you piss on something" but instead sold you "A right to attend the carnival until the day ends", they must refund you.
Granted, they're also going to counter-sue you for pissing on their stuff and having to hire a cleaner. You'll end up the worse off out of that deal.
But if the act of you pissing on someone's stuff, hypothetically, would not do them any physical / financial / emotional damage beyond lost sales from you convincing other people not to buy the product, and what you said about the product was True, then they ain't got shit on you.

You agreed to a TOS and Community Guidelines, mongoloid.

>If you bought it, it's yours. If you bought the game and earned that gibbus through in-game actions, which any other player could potentially do for the money, then it's considered part of the normal operation of the product and also yours.
>You do not have IP rights to said gibbus, but you do have rights to that copy of the gibbus.
apparently, you don't. i'm not even arguing about whether you SHOULD or not, but clearly, the way it's set up, you don't. you can't sue over it, there's no laws saying you're entitled to it. you have literally zero right to it. if they take it away you should have read the rules first, or acquired it on a different platform/through different means.

>If the Park did not sell you "A right to attend the carnival until the day ends or until you piss on something" but instead sold you "A right to attend the carnival until the day ends", they must refund you.
no, they mustn't.

you're really coming off as a teenager who doesn't understand what he's talking about. you don't have free reign to do what you want because you paid.

I've been banned by so many groups. Its the internet, you aren't supposed to care this much because you can go anywhere new. Nobody likes a prick, netiquette is real.

That said, the usual BS carnivals do is make it so you're paying $50 to visit the gift shop. That there happen to be other things behind the gate other than the gift shop is beside the point.

>no, they mustn't.
If you pay $50 for a thing and you don't get the thing you paid for then you get a refund. Contract law does not have a "he said mean words so his rights don't matter :(" clause unless you specifically include one.

Entirely true, though. If you willingly give up your rights knowing full well what you're giving up, that's on you.

and every single contract has "we reserve the right to revoke access at any time for any reason" written in there, which is exactly why they're allowed to do this and all you can do is bitch about it instead of actually getting what you want.

>Buy a car
>Sign the contract
>Put an add in the news paper calling him a fag
>He takes the car back but you still have to make payemnts
Its because the amount is so small, 50$ isn't worth going to court for and I agree that its not fair. But that's an anti consumer practice and the consumer just won't buy their game anymore. Only a fan will buy a new game day 1 for 60$, and if last time I got that taken away from me I wouldn't buy it day 1 ever again. That's too risky so I'll wait for a sale.

Cringe

I agree, anyone who plays League of Legends is a moron.

After reading that thread, I do think your ban is unfair and whoever is staking for you should've cherrypicked a better reason than that harmless post of yours.

dilate

Hey chinks, explain THIS

Attached: 47586552_2060497410662452_5177731458140729216_n.jpg (1080x905, 48K)

steam bans you for anything

correct. some butthurt steam mod follows me around, he totally has it out for me because I keep appealing to customer support and getting unbanned. this is the most pathetic excuse for a ban they could find, it's a real stretch and shows desperation.

pic related for the last time the guy tried to silence me. I don't know why he even bothers when the support guys take one look and remove the ban

Attached: Capture1.png (619x645, 55K)

Reporting spergs is almost as fun as the game itself.

Why dont you just torrent the games and shit on steam?

Can you dox him?
If not, there should be an amendment to the constitution that allows you to.
The 1st Amendment is secured by the 2nd.
But even if gamers have guns, how do you know where to point them if you don't know WHO's infringing your rights to your speech?
Exactly, you don't. Fat lot of good your guns will do you if you can't aim them.
If video game forum moderators had to post some identifying information, and face the very real consequence of someone shooting them for misusing their power, then they'd think twice before pulling bullshit like this.

Because I'm a gullible retard and I used to trust Valve.

it's this cuck steamcommunity.com/id/SpawnOfTotoro

>incel
you deserve it for using that word

Forums should be avoided as a whole, we are the last free bastion of free speech.

bump

get rekt dweeb

based, wh*te incels are a plague

>free speech
retard

Attached: 1555085467274.jpg (770x750, 225K)

sup Mugi

Holy fuck, being a pirate just gets better everyday lmao.

I mean you could probably take them to court but good luck winning with a retarded username like that lol

Whom's we retard?
I've been banned for saying nigger more than once, less so after moot left but I digress.

Attached: gaymodban.png (1280x720, 82K)

>that recommendation
lel

have sex

>dude niggers lmao
>dude jews lmao
>dude trannies lmao
no discussion of worth is posted here despite all the free speech
really makes the thinker think

my sides

>Third world retarded faggots and Russians who think they own the world post homophobia and racism expecting to be given shit on a platter,
>All you get is a ban
Fuck you cunts. You deserve it subhuman retards.

>doesn't read thread or look at images
>still posts a single digit IQ response
kek

>niggers are ruining the west!
>also I cannot control myself and post civilly, thus ruining any avenue of civil discussion
I agree with some of the cool kids here, have sex

Attached: 1547224279986.png (1492x1024, 725K)

based

>community moderated forums
>wtf Valve stop banning me from saying the n word

Attached: EgIZHSC.png (802x523, 783K)

HEEEEHHUUUUUEEEEE FUCK NIGERGERS HUHUUHEEHEHE FUUUJCK THE NIIGERSSSSS EHAHA

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

> anti-consumer
the amount of people who think you should shut your gob is higher than the amount of people who sperg out over the trampling of an inalienable right you never had to begin with on their private platform.
this is a pro consumer move, through and through.

>apparently, you don't. i'm not even arguing about whether you SHOULD or not, but clearly, the way it's set up, you don't. you can't sue over it, there's no laws saying you're entitled to it. you have literally zero right to it. if they take it away you should have read the rules first, or acquired it on a different platform/through different means.

Actually, if they're not selling the game with a subscription fee, it's being sold as a perpetual license, meaning you have full ownership of your copy of the game, and thanks to the first sale doctorine, YOUR COPY CANNOT LEGALLY BE ALTERED BY THE SELLER TO THE POINT OF INOPERABILITY (that is, they cannot lock you out of gameplay). Also regarding the EULA, that does NOT supersede law. See the video below around 48:20. Watch to the very end.

youtu.be/tUAX0gnZ3Nw?t=2905

IE, if you're not paying a subscription, then it's a good, not a service, and you are absolutely entitled to your copy of the game not being locked out by the seller.

I get the joke.
Epic does not have a community hub.

haha, so you admit that you weren't just pretending to be retarded.

add me in the screencap

so?

When you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, you tend to just frivolously use buzzwords.

>that is, they cannot lock you out of gameplay
To clarify, they cannot lock you out of gameplay and content THAT YOU PAID FOR (costumes, modes, etc). If you cannot get past the title screen of a game you paid for, that would be a clear violation of the first sale doctrine, which an EULA CANNOT just waive away (unless they are selling the game as a service, which they're usually not).

>all those riot points

Lmao tl;dr

based, incels seething

>Actually, if they're not selling the game with a subscription fee, it's being sold as a perpetual license, meaning you have full ownership of your copy of the game
they're selling you a license that is perpetual as long as you don't violate their terms at which time they can revoke access for any reason

your eceleb virtual friend telling you something doesn't make it true

Attached: 1549803568650.jpg (600x339, 55K)

amazing how easily you faggots gets triggered by "incel" and "have sex"
pure ironic pottery

>continued disruptive behavior

WTF why can't I act like Yea Forums everywhere?!?! fucking incel cucks

That "eceleb" has a shitton of actual facts and evidence backing his claims up. How about actually watching the video, and THEN rebutting him?

>Forums BAD
>Reddit GOOD
But isn't Reddit just a glorified forum?

>this
You deserved it

because i'm not listening to someone with no law background talk about how the laws are unfair to him for an hour

>because i'm not listening to someone with no law background talk about how the laws are unfair to him for an hour
So you won't listen to anyone without a law background? That would cross off just about the entirety of Yea Forums then.

Why should we listen to you?

Thanks user. I'm saving that for sure.

Have a Sonoid.

Attached: 1556774420926.jpg (533x533, 239K)

you don't have to, you can go ahead and keep being mad at steam if you want to. you're a retard, but you do you.

>everyone this mad
take my (you)

on reddit they can instaban you and censor your opinion