You guys, I figured out how to fix the Sonic movie design

You guys, I figured out how to fix the Sonic movie design.

Attached: F7B0EFF9-10C6-462F-931B-6EF445C5756F.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_-dArgsHW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legit

Sonic, have you seen my pipe?

kek

Why don't you just let them go with their original vision? Don't they have any artistic integrity?

HIRE

social media boogeyman seems huge to companies

genuinely a more in-character expression for sonic than the movie one

Was it an intentional PR stunt?

"never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

that said, even if it WAS a PR campaign, changing sonic's model won't alter the fact that the live-action parts of the film look dogshit too. it'll be a dumpster fire no matter what they tweak.

NOW WHERE COULD MY CHAOS EMERALDS BE?!

meow where's my lasagna jon

Jon your puny chaos emeralds are no match for my lasaga emeralds

Attached: 1555464486800.jpg (451x604, 65K)

Nice take on the latest meme, friend

If they had an original vision they’d be creating their own franchise instead of using a name that’s existed for nearly 3 decades

Jon Arbuckle, two.

Artistic integrity isn't always absolute even to the artist themselves. In fact it's rarely absolute, especially when creating an entertainment product.

Sometimes you make a design decision you're not sure about, because you simply don't know how well it works. Maybe you recognise that you personally like it, but when released to the public and others don't, you start to see why. Hell, at a corporate level maybe a decision wasn't even made by the artist and was made by investors, and that a negative reaction could change the investors minds?

This is why so many of the people in the Fromsoft difficulty argument have said that if Fromsoft themselves were to add an easy difficulty of their own volition or based on reactions because they felt it added to the game or didn't take away from it, they would be fine with it. Nothing is absolute.

You know this, but you're just regurgitating arguments you've seen before, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_-dArgsHW4

It's a fucking live action adaptation of a popular video game franchise, they'd look like clowns if they tried to pretend this is a project fueled by passion for the arts

Reminds me of this.

>In 2016, writer Ben Ramsey apologized for the film, writing: "To have something with my name on it as the writer be so globally reviled is gut wrenching. To receive hate mail from all over the world is heartbreaking. [...] I went into the project chasing after a big payday, not as a fan of the franchise but as a businessman taking on an assignment. I have learned that when you go into a creative endeavor without passion you come out with sub-optimal results, and sometimes flat out garbage. So I'm not blaming anyone for Dragonball [Evolution] but myself."

Attached: DRAGONBALL_EVOLUTION.jpg (1961x2897, 1.44M)

Because they didn't respect the artistic integrity of the original sonic

SANIC WHERE IS MY DINNER MEAL?

Attached: CD9B52AE-4631-4FA3-9B62-4A0BA64E8D7D.png (400x400, 181K)