YOU'LL NEVER(ever) SEE IT COMING

YOU'LL NEVER(ever) SEE IT COMING

Attached: 1556202814547.png (426x538, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkZB6YxtWKI
operationrainfall.com/2019/04/16/sony-censorship-board/
wsj.com/articles/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-11555427944
slator.com/features/japanese-game-fans-to-nintendo-we-want-translated-not-localized-games/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Nintendo_Switch_video_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nioh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit:_Become_Human
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Censorshit

We got too cocky, bros

Attached: 1556908085041.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Keen to enjoy this title on my PlayStation 4

Wait for E3

Give me ONE (1) good reason why this game won't be ported to the switch.

Attached: 1497376323631.png (167x337, 25K)

To be fair, the naming convention used and in fact the entire announcement is fucking retarded.

No one asked for a P5 Warriors, no one asked for it on Switch. Honestly though, considering the sheer volume of collaboration going on between Atlus and Nintendo here, I still think there's a shot at the Royal landing on Switch.

youtu.be/QkZB6YxtWKI

Because:
SMT = Nintendo
Persona = PlayStation
SMT is also way better than Persona so who cares

>sony exclusive franchise for 20+ years
>nintendo would censor the shit out of it - just like they did to tokyo mirage sessions, strange journey redux's box art, and joker's dlc in smash
>the switch would melt trying to run it
let's be real, though. you don't really care about p5 anyway. otherwise, you wouldn't refuse to play it unless it's ported to your bing bing toy.

Persona games have always been on playstations with the exception of the PQ because that's a spinoff of a spinoff. But it was fair to think that announcement last time to be a port, even though it was still kind of wishful thinking, since the amount of people that are portbegging had rose since P5 and Catherine was ported recently to the PC too. Also Atlus even acknowledged the portbegging because of RPCS3

Attached: 1556469209265.jpg (639x731, 138K)

same reason why SMT V won't be ported to the PS4/5

I am not complaining so neither should you nintendo-only incel.

>>nintendo would censor the shit out of it
why you mixing Sony with nintendo?

>SMT
why would people want a second hand literally who tier game? why not get the Mainline series instead of the shitty handheld spinoff series?

i'm not. that's why i gave examples of nintendo repeatedly censoring atlus' products.

nice falseflag nintencel.

So this is just the base game + new shit?

Man.
It's nice living rent free up there don't you think

>copeshit
Atlus already said it was not happening back in 2017.
Mainline Persona games have never left Playstation consoles.
Cloud never got FFVII in Wii U
Ryu never got SFV in Wii U
Snake never got an MGS game on Wii
Do you think Richter being in Smash means Castlevania Requiem will come to Switch because of muh advertisment?
You have nothing to substaniate P5 switch other than rumors
Joker was chosen to sell the DLC itself, not to sale other Persona products. Ps4-only fags that REALLY love Persona 5, aka most people, might consider getting a Switch and Smash just for him. People that are Switch-only fags that like Joker will consider picking up a PS4 to play his game, like hundreds of faggots have declared.
Why don't you tell me 1 good reason why P5 will be on Switch?

oh no, what am I going to do now

Attached: ps5.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>Nintendo
>Censorship
Choose one

Sony paid for exclusivity.

Play a 100 hour game @ 10-15fps. You sure beat the system.

>Cloud never got FFVII in Wii U
Eventually come to fucking Switch. Plus past Final Fantasy games have been on Nintendo Console before.
>Ryu never got SFV in Wii U
This one is just retarded and the guy who wrote this just thought of it out of his ass desu
>Snake never got an MGS game on Wii
Been on Nintendo Consoles before

All the characters you mentioned have been on Nintendo Consoles before as mainline series.
Persona is the only character that makes little to no sense since the only thing it has is a literally who spinoff.
The only substantial thing it has is P5 warriors. And that's just barely.

>getting so mad that I didn't pay for your precious game
Y I K E S

I don't know if there's still a chance, but I agree, everything leading up to this seemed likely that it really would have been a Switch announcement. If there isn't, it's still fucking stupid having Joker in Smash since it looks like he's advertising a PS4 game

>Eventually come to fucking Switch.
years later, and it also came to xbone, so smash clearly had nothing to do with it. square needed quick easy money after losing $33 million on ffxv, that's why they ported everything everywhere. it's the same reason why sony is getting crystal chronicles.
the industry does not revolve around your party game's roster. companies are not making all their business decisions with smash rosterfags in mind.

I imagine part of it is that Atlus made a custom engine for P5 and it'd be too much of a pain for them to port it over to the switch. SMT V is using Unreal Engine 4 for its engine so this Persona engine might be ditched after P5 or just used for the Persona series.

>PC fats entire existence revolves around much definitive edition of the game
>PS4 gets the definitive edition
>pc fats proceed to seethe

nice bait

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COM-
Actually you will, you're welcome LOL

Attached: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

I already said it faggot, unless you have some fucking reading comprehension.
All characters you mentioned have all been on Nintendo Consoles before as mainline.
Cloud is the only character that barely made it since he only comes in 1 game, but the FF series in general has been on Nintendo's consoles before.

If atlus wanted a fucking character, why not a SMT character? Why dont they try hyping up SMT considering SMT is a game that desperately needs some love. But no, Atlus doesn't give a shit about it's nobody game. They only want Persona to hype up their shit spinoffs

Looks much better than the base version.

Attached: 1556113887082.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Finally someone with some goddamn sense.

People think Smash Bros is the center of the universe when it's a fucking fanservice party game. When they come up with rosters they aren't thinking "How can we use this character to sell ports?". They're thinking who will be the most shocking, who will sell the most DLC. There's no grand marketing scheme behind closed doors.

>People think Smash Bros is the center of the universe when it's a fucking fanservice party game.
>""""People""""

smashfags are not and should not be considered humans.

the REAL disappointing news is that it isn't coming to the PS3 so us RPCS3bros can't enjoy it on PC.

It helps that they ditched the PS3 version so Atlus can throw in stuff that the PS4 could handle, but not the PS3.

>SMT is also way better than Persona
This has literally NEVER been true. Persona games always felt like half-assed Final Fantasy games. While SMT games felt like half-assed attempts at Persona.

There was a point when Atlus was bombarded with angry letters from fans that wondered why they had to deal with random battles and garbage storylines, while Persona game felt more completed.

like what? it's a turn based RPG with stylized artwork, the PS3 can run GTA V for fucks sake, Persona 5 is literally nothing to it.

>Why dont they try hyping up SMT considering SMT is a game that desperately needs some love.
smash is a commercial product, not a charity. when it comes to selling dlc, it makes no sense to choose the less popular series over the more popular one.
that being said, joker didn't come with any smt content. that means there's still a chance that jack frost or the smtv protagonist will make it into smash 6.

they've already confirmed that p5r is going to take advantage of the ps4 pro's capabilities, so it clearly got a graphical boost that the ps3 wouldn't be able to handle.

I don't get why you replied to me the first time; you said nothing of substance. Is the whole point of your post, "Wah, why didn't Atlus put in an SMT character?" I mean, yeah, I get you, but Persona is vastly more popular. P5 alone has almost sold 3 million units on PS4 alone. I think the fact that Joker didn't get multiple Personas, especially a Jack Frost one, is the real dilemma. But oh well, he's still very fun.

>there's still a chance that jack frost or the smtv protagonist will make it into smash 6
Lol nice joke.
As if Atlus gave a shit about SMT to begin with

Fire Emblem was added to Smash for no reason despite being a literal who game only for the Japanese. Yet it was added and because of that, Fire Emblem became popular.
Why can't they do the same shit for SMT. From a dead series to a very much active one if added to Smash. But they didn't. They decided to Promote an already popular game on a competing platform. The only thing Persona is hyping on the Switch is a warriors game that won't even sell past 1k.

>Fire Emblem was added to Smash for no reason despite being a literal who game only for the Japanese
>Yet it was added and because of that, Fire Emblem became popular

western nintentoddlers are the most obnoxious posters on this fucking website, god forbid a jap dev making a game that appeal to the japs, jesus fucking christ.

>Twitter

Attached: 1550172317915.png (704x536, 124K)

Good to know I live rent free in there

There once was a time when developers could lie to fans, yet the media would catch them on their lies. Now fans are educated enough that they can't pull shit like that anymore. The only real benefit of PS5's proposed hardware is the insane amount of RAM available. Yet the PS4 has jack shit for RAM and there is constant conflicts caused by the OS and games running when you try to check outside of a game.

The PS5 is over a year away. Sony has a reputation for scaling back on hardware (absolute trash components every generation) before the final release of their consoles. That much RAM per console would cost a fortune to make, since there is a syndicate running RAM production.

At least I am not the delusional retard who consider Smash the center of the fucking universe, worse yet, actually believing japs only made certain decisions to cater to you gaijins.

Attached: f165da686e326bdcf4fb497ebc9b345f5489085cccc9cbf39697cb428feceb21.jpg (620x700, 48K)

Meh they're not missing out on much. Persona 5 was trash, still haven't bothered to beat it and I got it fucking Day 1.

Attached: Raidou_Moh.jpg (675x900, 270K)

It say 30 fps in the corner bruh

R E N T F R E E

man feels bad getting so mad because I'm right doesn't it?

>sheer volume of collaboration
>literally just a character in smash and a spinoff when spinoffs are known to go to other places as well

where's SMTV atlus?

>getting so mad because I'm right doesn't it?

I am the retard who think "joker being in smash = P5S is going to be the Switch P5 port!" so the only mad one is you.

Stay salty, P5 might be a shit game but you will NEVER EVER play it.

>Yet it was added and because of that, Fire Emblem became popular.
fire emblem was almost cancelled due to low sales after brawl. the only reason it still exists today is because they sold out to ironic weebs, waifufags and gacha whales on their own time. even then, the actual games still sell like shit, they're just propped up by whales buying $70 gacha pngs.
fire emblem is proof that smash doesn't make things popular. if anything, smash has actually hurt fire emblem's image by making people resent how an irrelevant franchise gets showcased so much.

SMT is not a first-party Nintendo game. Fire Emblem is. Why hasn't Smash revived the Ice Climbers, or F-Zero? Sakurai has always said that whether a series lives or dies it out of his purview.
You sound really childish, man. Collect yourself.

Attached: WRPG enhancements vs JRPG enhancements.jpg (1500x1172, 432K)

dem sour grapes

>Stay salty, P5 might be a shit game but you will NEVER EVER play it
>Imagine paying for a game you can get for free on PC
Man I feel bad assblasting you over and over. But is seems thats how the cookie crumbles.

I don't think it is bad for a company to want to make money off something they have put time and effort into. Maybe Larian Studios almost went bankrupt because they are shit with money?

What a fucking weird post.

Imagine defending multi million dollar companies.

The base engine is still the same. P5 ROYAL PS4 won't be that giant of a leap, P5 PS3 was still B tier compared to AAA production games.

Imagine running out of arguments.

and then what? Wait for TGS? Gamescon? Pennyarcade? MAGFEST?

I can see that Nincels have resorted to "censoring" being a new coping mechanism for not geting P5 for the Switch. Only because the dozen of you idiots realized how "wait for E3" would be.

Funny thing is I remember team Ninja complaining about Nintendo Censorship when creating FE Warriors.

>Defends censorship for his favourite console/company.
Imagine being so fragile that having your toy company being shit on is a personal attack.

Attached: 1451412707088.png (715x501, 219K)

There's nothing wrong with censorship.

>s(n)oyboys
>they dont like remembering the humiliating PSVita so they bring up Wii U 10x to counter
>they don't like remembering the failure of Days Gone so they bring up the Persona 5 shit to counter
>dont like remembering the state of play so they counter with "Switch no gaems lol"
imagine

t. numale

At least you're honest.

>Imagine having an opinion this shit.

Attached: SMA.gif (500x500, 621K)

how's that corporate dick taste user?

NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER

Attached: 1494272318594.png (662x614, 224K)

A smile drives them up the wall, how weird

Attached: 1556063982777.png (1280x1201, 207K)

Attached: 1466784163160.jpg (993x1217, 1006K)

Why is makoto so in the backgrounds compared to ann and kasumi

>playing the beta version on 20 fps per hour

Ann is Atlus's girl not Makoto.
And this is Kasumi's game.

P5 will not be censored no matter how many Kasumi Burqa edits you post. The censorship policy is case-by-case only meant to scrub out your annual Senran Kagura or Neptunia game. You think they'll enforce their retarded standards onto AAA developers like Rockstar? Enjoy waiting for a P5 Switch announcement at PAX.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Except it runs better than the PS4 version.

Got any recent examples my man?

>literally every Persona 5 thread is just console warring
Damn, this game must be good for absolutely no one to legitimately discuss it.

>Ann is Atlus's girl not Makoto.
No wonder the game is absolute garbage.

Not like anyone discusses it, anyways. Just waifuposting.

BBUT MUH JANE
BBUT MUH DATAMINE
BBUT MUH BEST BUY
BBUT MUH TWITTER LEAKERS
BBUT MUH JOKER DLC

If you want an honest to god opinion on Persona 5, it's meh. If you've played Persona 3 or 4 it's exactly the same with better graphics, but more tropes, less events, and dungeons which are a giant fucking slog. Out of the nu-sona trilogy, I rate it as the worst at this point in time without Royal.

>can't show toygun pointing at you on the cover
>in America of all places
This is hilarious

>BBUT MUH TWITTER LEAKERS
>BBUT MUH JANE
Who were the twitter "leakers?" I want to see how they weaseled out of this one.

>Not like anyone discusses it, anyways
Yea Forums has been seething about this game since it gained popularity with normalfags

Imagine thinking 4 is better than 5.

>but more tropes
>P5 having more tropes that P4
P4 even had TWO hot springs scene which PLAYED THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY

With Sony censoring DMCV, I wouldn't trust them.
>But they walked it back
Yeah after they got caught, and a mini shitstorm was brewing. California baby.

I have the platinum trophy for Persona 5 and you Nintenbabies honestly arent missing much. You can experience 80% of the game by just watching it on Youtube, and even then I dont recommend it. The story is awful and the battle system/gameplay is average and gets interrupted by a barrage of terrible dialogue for 1-2 hours after every dungeon.

That's not discussion.

JaridOhya (locked his account a day before the Scramble announcement)
MysticDistance (cope nigger)

Attached: mme.png (804x296, 35K)

You must have a very weird definition of the term discussion then

Is Persona 5 the longest movie ever made?

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

>Imagine thinking 4 is better than 5.
4 went full in on SoL, so it had a ton of events surrounding it. Yes it may not be what YOU like, but it was much more focused. 5 has fucking NOTHING, and it wastes your time like no other fucking game.

Did that one faget “leaker” on twitter kill himself yet?

>Ann is Atlus's girl not Makoto.
yeah, that's why makoto becomes the mary sue boss of the group as soon as she joins - because atlus likes ann better.
what actually happened is that they shilled makoto, and now they have to walk it back because it turns out nobody other than redditors can stand her.

Do I have to buy this game again, or will there be a dlc for the standard version?

>5 has fucking NOTHING
It's the only Persona game that actually plays well, I'd say that's a pretty big asset to have.

You have to buy it again. Enjoy the atlus tax.

>and now they have to walk it back because it turns out nobody other than redditors can stand her.
I love to be like you and live in a bubble of delusions but that's not healthy.

Attached: No one likes Makoto.jpg (1299x883, 374K)

>4 went full in on SoL, so it had a ton of events surrounding it.
and? moeshit slice-of-life is not what most people play megaten for. the only people butthurt about p5 not having enough events are ironic weeb secondaries who started with p4.

Attached: asdqk.png (1700x464, 246K)

>Mainline Persona has always been PlayStation exclusive
Persona 1 was on PC in Japan

Attached: 62s548x.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>having insomnia so badly you need 100 hour menu simulators to sleep

We're talking about tropes here which P4 has in spades even more that P5
>but it was much more focused.
You're kidding right? The game deviates for the ''gotta find the killer'' to shove in your generic SoL event of the week, hell one of the main criticism of P5 is that it focuses too much on it's story and there's not enough SoL scenes to serve as a breather. P4 is the most unfocused game in the series the IT seems like they don't care about finding the culprit most of the time

>muh gameplay
worse than any smt

So you're saying that Sony is at least susceptible to changing their minds whereas Nintendo sticks their head in the dirt when confronted like Bravely Default?

But it is

Attached: 1556359012000.jpg (500x986, 149K)

Attached: 1556751891862.png (1125x870, 1.22M)

Is there any games like Persona but actually good?

That doesn't contradict anything in my post. It also plays better than I, II, and SJ.

Those are some big rice balls

key words: "in japan." and it flopped so hard that the series has never moved off sony again since then.

lel

>and SJ
delusional, SJ has some of the best dungeon crawling in the franchise and P5 is utterly pathetic by comparison

The Caligula Effect, which actually does have a PC port.

>this game and Fire emblem fates got the location team fired and Nintendo basically demanded to stop censoring shit because of fan outcry

Attached: D268E1D6-348F-4B0C-A86C-8F957A176153.jpg (887x1280, 126K)

rice balls of EXCLUSIVITY

You didn't Nintenbro, Atlus just completely fucked you guys over
Of course you're going to think it's coming to switch when they're teasing it with P5S (S!!!!) and have Joker in Smash.

>It's the only Persona game that actually plays well, I'd say that's a pretty big asset to have.
I prefer 3's watered down SMT combat with only MC control, more than 5's regular watered down SMT combat. 5 looks nice, but that's about it. The extra elements were not fleshed out nearly enough to warrant them.

>and? moeshit slice-of-life is not what most people play megaten for.
It's exactly what Persona 3 and onwards fans play the Persona series for though? Or do you think Persona blew up because of its gameplay?

>The game deviates
The game constanly*

SJ also has an inferior battle system. If it had Turn Press, I'd consider it perfect.

You do realise that Nintendo told Treehouse to fuck off right?

the faggots were toting Best Buy and "leakers" like for months prior to Scramble. They have literally no one to blame but themselves.

They're not going to walk back anything. Makoto is a gem for waifufags and otakus.
The only PT girl who can compete with her is Kasumi.

Attached: 2017.jpg (2448x2365, 1.54M)

how is it atlus' fault that nintendo fans believe everything they read on the internet and can't imagine that the letter s could stand for anything other than switch?

The part she becomes a DaiFeatherman was great

Attached: KasumiWIP.png (966x371, 195K)

When they became social media PR disasters. Not when they censored games.

Attached: 1556936671439.jpg (540x537, 58K)

>It also plays better than I, II, and SJ.
For retards sure.

fuck off and enjoy spin-offs and dlcs niggers
the original will always be on the house

Attached: kuk.png (359x610, 47K)

You only think it's inferior because you need free turns as a crutch. It's actually nicely balanced.

>persona is barley becoming a best selling series
>the only game that’s not a ps exclusive was a Pc port of P1 that flopped
>stayed on ps because they think that’s we’re its audience is at and don’t want another flop like P1 PC
That’s why you switch fags are getting p5s. They want to see if you retards would actually buy a persona game. Maybe if it sells well you’ll get a Persona 5 portable.

>release PC version of a spinoff of a mostly console franchise in a region of the world that hardly ever plays PC games, at a time where PC gaming was in it's infancy
>game flops
WOOOOW! Let's never try this again and ignore the 20+ years of technological advancement, and ignore other regional market trends in the world.

Forgot imagine

Attached: 1758C447-8CB3-4D10-A828-A65C95BFD674.jpg (797x450, 23K)

Persona Q and Q2 sold well enough to demonstrate interest in Persona content from Nintendo fans.

That's a very outdated chart

>When Nintendo found out how much people hated Treehouse, they fixed it
>This is a bad thing.

Meanwhile at Sony
operationrainfall.com/2019/04/16/sony-censorship-board/

Attached: SonyRatingBoard.jpg (803x677, 90K)

>Projection
I don't like it because the only way for it to work is to prohibit the enemies from having it, whereas in Turn Press, both sides operate by the same rules. Demon co-op also limits your effective demon pool by quite a bit.

For P5 yeah, but everything else is basically the same.

Nincels literally trusted LARPing faggots on social media and then dismissed warnings to lower expectations as Snoy connoisseurs. The fault is entirely theirs.

Attached: D5JJrwOW4AA8v8r.jpg:large.jpg (720x921, 94K)

>It's exactly what Persona 3 and onwards fans play the Persona series for though?
3 and 5 don't have nearly as much slice-of-life filler as 4.

>Persona games always felt like half-assed Final Fantasy games. While SMT games felt like half-assed attempts at Persona.
So the information I've gathered from this post is that you've never played a Final Fantasy, you've never played a SMT, and that you've only played Persona 4 or 5. Most likely 5.

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg (650x607, 59K)

The calendar system itself is Slice of Life filler incarnate.

>operationrainfall
trying to shill your own game site? This is why you fags kept falling for P5S.

I don't think it is bad for a company to want to make money off something they have put time and effort into. Maybe Larian Studios almost went bankrupt because they are shit with money?
You can't genuinely be retarded enough to make this argument.

Larian actually survived as an independent developer, and Divinity: original sin 2 outsold Persona 5 despite being made with a fraction of the budget and dev time, whereas Atlus had to be acquired by Atlus precisely because they were so shit with money. I mean, when you consider that:

>a simplistic menu-based rpg with virtually no interactivity or world simulation had a bigger team size and a longer development time than a sprawling open-world rpg

Is Atlus the most incompetent developer around? Mind you, I don't even like Skyrim, but I fail to see how Persona 5 could take so many resources and people to develop when its game design is so incredibly simple and downright archaic. We are talking about a game that couldn't even manage to have combat take place in the same area you explore in, and instead has to teleport you to a separate battle screen for some inexplicable reason.

Attached: 178132732721.jpg (3152x2470, 773K)

>japanese company makes business decisions based on the japanese market
>somehow, this is shocking to you
how new are you?

It is, but P4 feels more relaxed when it comes to atmosphere while P3 and P5, to a extent, feel oppressive with the atmosphere.

Would you rather Wall Street Journal?
wsj.com/articles/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-11555427944
Shell out the cash though.

Also nice argument fagboy.

Attached: 1448999738620.jpg (530x775, 172K)

>Yea Forums hates P5 now
What the FUCK went wrong?

Insider here
It will be announced on E3 for switch
It's happening bros

>When Nintendo found out how much people hated Treehouse, they fixed it
if by "fixed it," you mean "gave them even more power," then sure:
>Instead of finishing the game and then localizing the finished content, Nintendo flies in localization experts to Japan every two months to take a look at the work and suggest changes to the content
slator.com/features/japanese-game-fans-to-nintendo-we-want-translated-not-localized-games/

Only P3. P5 literally has "Take your time" in the loading screen. Too bad it has nothing to do with my time.

Ok, Best Buy.

kek no.
It runs outside of the first few scenes on the PS4 version.

p5 was "shit" when it turned out to be a playstation exclusive instead of a 3ds/wii u exclusive like Yea Forums claimed it was going to be.
p5 suddenly became good when joker got into smash and Yea Forums assumed it was getting ported to their bing bing toy.
now p5 is "shit" again because they're only getting a musou instead of the actual game.

Yet Namco ports games to PC, Koei-Tecmo ports games to PC, Capcom ports games to PC, Konami ports games to PC, Square Enix ports games to PC, Sega (whose parent company owns Atlus) ports games to PC, etc. Even smaller Jap publishers/devs with games far more niche than Megami Tensei/Persona have games on PC, like Nippon Ichi, Compile Heart/Idea Factory, Falcom, Spike Chunsoft, FuRyu, etc. So this whole "the Japanese market dictates where they will do an international PC release" is fucking bullshit. And even if it were true, it's pants-on-head retarded of them to be so short-sighted.

>Tfw Q sold the most in the US. Yet Atlus releases Q2 months after the Japanese release and without a dub

Attached: FAFF0226-9BFA-4039-B48F-45F74D0DE810.jpg (750x665, 178K)

and? atlus isn't obligated to port their games to pc just because you're too cheap/poor to actually pay for them.
konami, nu-square, and koei-tecmo are among the last companies on earth that anyone should be trying to emulate.

If your example of Sony "enforcing" this is DMC5, which they backed down, contrary your last post, and the only casualties are Senran Kagura and Omega LabyrinthZ, then you got some "nice arguments" you fly eating retard.

Attached: 1525746464127.png (396x646, 261K)

>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
>It's a Musou spinoff
>"W-Wait for E3!"

>soinybrehs literally replaying the same game from PS3 while nintenchads get a fresh smt game
Fucking kek

Attached: download.png (256x256, 67K)

Hey pastabro what will be after E3?

Wait, what's this about censorship? Are you talking about Persona 5R or PS in general?

I don’t even want a Switch port, but you’re a straight up schizo.

>whereas Atlus had to be acquired by Atlus precisely because they were so shit with money

Actually they only got acquired by Index Corporation in the first place because that specific company lied about how much money they had and were buying off companies left and right with money they never had. Then when it was found out Index Corporation were lying, Atlus then got sold off to Sega Sammy.

It's a shame that corruption of Index Corporation caused companies like Atlus to be brought out when they would have been their own thing today if Index Corporation didn't lie in the first place.

>nincels complaining about others buying the same game
Never thought I'd see the day...

Attached: 04b3becac0701b36b9ef850967a5c97a4ff00bcb_hq.jpg (1024x741, 151K)

So I did something you probably didn't, read the article and watched the video it referenced.

You are a retard. A colossal retard.
You have taken the fact that Nintendo has dropped down to the standard "localisation" process which the majority of companies used for a variety of games, such as Age of Empires, Resident Evil 5, Resistance Fall of Man etc. As empowering Treehouse, who went above and beyond the "standard" process. You didn't even fucking read the article did you?

Yes the standard localisation practice is shit, we all know that. But Sony is now ADDING to that process where as Nintendo DEFAULTED BACK TO it. Next time read your fucking article and source you stupid shit.

Attached: 1449274011105.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Ah, yes, the classic "All PC gamers just pirate everything" meme. I'll have you know I bought Catherine that same day it was released on Steam, despite already owning it on PS3. I've actually rebought a lot of my 7th gen stuff on PC, such as Resonance of Fate and Valkyria Chronicles. Of course, I doubt you'll believe me, or you'll call me retarded for buying the same games multiple times.

It's not healthy to be this mad, user.

add u deluxe

>It's games I don't care about so it's fine.
What a retarded argument.

"It's coming... a-anyday now"

that’s why everything after 2 sold like dogshit

Hmmmmm

One decade of begging and delusion
nincels are amazing

meanwhile, on the switch's top ten best-selling games:
>wii u port
>bing bing rehash
>smash 4.5
>wii u port
>pokemon gen 1 rehash with less content than the previous rehash
>splatoon 1.5
>mario party "game" with only 4 boards
>wii u port
>shovelware
>wii u port
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Nintendo_Switch_video_games

>Actually they only got acquired by Index Corporation in the first place because that specific company lied about how much money they had and were buying off companies left and right with money they never had.
Be that as it may, it still means Atlus was in a vulnerable enough position to be acquired to begin with. So why would you praise them for their business acumen?

>I'll have you know I bought Catherine that same day it was released on Steam
you and like three other people.

>one person emulating a game means everyone will
Also
>it's bad to play a game that's not for sale on your platform of choice by the only means available to play said game

It's games that *nobody* cares about, bitchlet. If sony was as gungho about censoring in the name of #metoo then how come i can still kill the feminist in RDR2 and still go to the strip club in GTA5? Or P5 having the beach scenes, and the swimsuit part in the Shido palace or anything even with a hint of lewd intentions? I'm not saying it's right, but they're clearly picking their battles with what does or doesn't get censored.

Attached: Z.jpg (227x222, 24K)

I thought there were two new party members, why is only she on the cover?

Attached: 1538126071281.png (339x519, 200K)

You're right OP, given Atlus's track record we'll never see it coming. Because it's going to be delayed to winter 2021 (fall 2022 for NA)

>I'm not saying it's right, but they're clearly picking their battles with what does or doesn't get censored.
Yeah and they tried with DMCV, and would've kept it if not multiple months of backlash. Now they have an internal rating board set up which was created AFTER the release of ALL the games you listed, ON TOP of the regular shit practice they are doing to Japanese based developers, with the forced to speak English, shit meeting hours etc.
Then the fact that Sony is WILLING to patch fucking censorship in, which is what happened with DMCV and Mary Skelter.

>B...but it's n..not my g..games (that I know of)
Get bent retard.

Attached: 1357107324309.jpg (295x342, 60K)

God, I wish that was me.

>Watching P5 the game on youtube and not the anime
why

>your game will be censored because i said so!
cope

Simple my good negro.
It’s a best-seller on Sony platforms, always has. The chances for a big Nintendo console release is based that Nintendo consoles has a more child demographic (don’t deny it), plus the censoring and the Persona demographic and the system capability to run it smoothly.

If that’s the case, where’s the official Xbox and PC release?

Just buy a pre-owned PS3 and the game and you can play a 90 hour long game for not even a quarter of the price of a Switch.

>Ninty never ever censors
You serious?

Attached: P5Anime.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Futa

What an argument. Here's your pity (you) my friend.

Attached: 1447696720916.gif (600x800, 680K)

That scene is the exact moment I dropped the anime.

Funny you bring up censorship, considering it's now Sony that's the moral guardians this generation (to the point where they forced Senran Kagura to take out intimate mode). Also, mainline SMT has always been on Nintendo except Nocturne.

One word for you: Bayonetta.

>The leaker goes by the nickname MysticDistance, who was verified by mods on resetERA forums confirmed that this upcoming Persona 5 release is going to be exclusive to the Nintendo Switch hardware. He didn’t exactly share why it will be the case but he wasn’t sure about it either. The announcement of this port will happen after the premiere of the Persona 5 animated OVA Dark Sun unless plans change.
How was he able to get away with it?

You only get what you give.

Attached: 1552518139959.jpg (1080x920, 116K)

>the switch would melt trying to run it
It's a PS3 game. The Switch is more powerful than the PS3
>inb4 the usual cherrypicked digital foundry screenshots

Oh no I really wanted to play this and BloodGOTY, how can we cope bros? I guess Sony® is too chad for us, please buy Days Gone™ now that you are at it...buuuuh buuuh.

Cool, so where's your argument then?

Atlus are still trying to get a grip on the Switch's hardware with Unreal Engine 4, which was made to be easy to use to facilitate ports across multiple systems, mind. They are not going to try porting their proprietary P5 engine to Switch, especially now that they are optimizing it for the PS4 Pro. Once/if SMTV comes out, a port might actually happen, but right now there's no chance.

Feels good not sucking companies dicks and actually owning a PS3. All I did was buy the game
>tfw Idort
Anyone else feels the same?

Attached: 1555269901962.png (148x155, 57K)

>days gone outsold MK11
>MK11 actually went through the trouble of downgradding the game so it could run on Switch

Attached: 1553349672007.jpg (760x380, 205K)

>Europe, home of the neanderthal
>Sony regins supreme there
And they call americans mutts...

When you provide one. You falsely parade around the Treehouse shut down as Nintendo "learning" when in actuality it was more about Alison Rapp moonlighting as a whore while working under the family friendly Nintendo brand.

Attached: 1425597098111.gif (500x281, 3.34M)

>Hifumi didn't get promoted to party member as originally was intended

Attached: 1527554577374.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

She was never intended to be a party member. Her design was originally Makoto and Makoto is a party member.

I don't even know why the Treehouse got the blame anyway, they were a glorified marketing team, it's not like they were NoA's localization authorities.

Hell, are people going to blame Reggie now since this shit isn't happening with him retired?

It was so good seeing all these beggars BTFO at once, the jannies were so mad they banned me for 3 days

Attached: 13214411.png (748x756, 211K)

>Alison Rapp moonlighting as a whore

man, that was a while ago. Didn't she cost an arm and a leg for a single night?

based

> You falsely parade around the Treehouse shut down as Nintendo "learning"

>Treehouse got shut down
>Censorship got curbed
Fuck man, it's so false.

Attached: smug1.jpg (402x402, 66K)

That scene is the reason why I kept watching, I wanted to experience that A-1 quality wild ride.

Attached: 1532034579466.png (188x197, 70K)

But I own a PS4 and a switch

Nintendo incels are upset that they'll never get the main game.

They were two separate characters. Makoto and Hifumi we’re meant to be two characters that always bumped heads. Makoto was the brains (lol) and Hifumi was the strategist. Later they thought the story was too long and gave all of her traits to makoto. What was left reused for to make her a side character where you learn strategies from.

Attached: F9CA3C94-3D8F-4B29-9A89-1A94DD8DE29D.jpg (640x438, 51K)

Attached: DFD87F46-5E93-433A-8A31-AA03395D8821.jpg (640x1024, 35K)

>what would become Hifumi
Which implies that she was never meant to be a party member.

You can't blame SEGA for being greedy. They have obsessed autists foaming at the mouth for anything related to Persona, including buying pathetic excuses for a rhythm game just so they can see their favorite characters ramble on about whatever retarded story they are able to come up with.
They are greedy kikes, but the fans made them that way.

>You think they'll enforce their retarded standards onto AAA developers
Wasn't DMC5 censored on PS4 in ways that the Xbox and PC releases weren't?

The funniest part is that 3/4 of you sony fucks don't even care about this game. You only care about it being exclusive. If you really care, it would have sold like 5 million or more. It's the same Bloodborne, that game only sold 2 million at best and people have said it was the best Sony game there is. Yet, the PS4 have over 90 million owners. That's over 0.022%, that's pathetic if that is from the best game for the PS4. Seriously, you don't care and never will.

Attached: smt.png (1230x816, 807K)

Persona has always been a niche series

Yes. However they walked back on it after a few months due to backlash.
Also the DMCV censorship was patched in, i.e. The censorship was not there in the 1.0 ver. but was added in the 1.1 patch.

Attached: 1555799627913.jpg (1016x787, 166K)

>Every console owner is legally obligated to buy a game they don't care for their preferred console.

Attached: 1498174092890.png (300x300, 121K)

Someome run this imagehash through the archive

why buy a console if you're not gonna play its only game

Yeah I know that, but here's the problem: Why does all this people started to come out of nowhere just to insult people for asking for a game to be on their systems? If the game was really niche, nobody would care this much about it being exclusive.

>Paying for a console but not buying games for it.

Attached: Ghost_Trick.png (750x1100, 420K)

>Ryuji dead last
Holy shit, the "japs have shit taste" meme is real. Ryuji is a total bro.

>Why does all this people started to come out of nowhere just to insult people for asking for a game to be on their systems?
because port-begging is thinly veiled console war shitposting that deserves to be mocked.
protip: the people begging for persona 5 were never actually going to play it. if they wanted to play it, they'd own a sony console because that's what persona has always been on. they just wanted to brag about "snoy losing an exclusive."

user, it's an example. Are you serious telling me you are not going to buy games, FOR A GAME CONSOLE!!!???

So, you're telling me you're going to buy the new persona game?

I'm going to play it and that's all that matters to me. Who cares about the 90 million install base unless you're some shareholder you autistic?

>nintendo blows up the numbers of consoles sold with artificial scarcity
>have such a dry release schedule every single year nintendorks buy any garbage they put in it

Attached: 1555075428885.png (1346x1969, 160K)

because Nintendo wants the Switch to have no games for some reason

I can agree with you as it have gone both ways. I won't lie and say it wasn't people fault for thinking it will come to the Switch just because of Smash Bros., because it was. I think there is some people who do want it for the Switch just because it will be portable, but's that's it.

>implying you even know what a good game is

Splatoon is söy repellent.

I wouldn't force anyone to buy P5 or bloodborne for the same reason I dont' expect people to force me to buy FIFA or the latest COD. Whats the problem here?

They feel obligated to buy every Mario title that comes out, would be rude to Iwata's ghost otherwise

shitoon's player base is mostly trannies.

And/or pedophiles

damn you're right user i guess i should wait 15-20 years for PS4 emulation so that I can play P5R

>M'Lady last
>shit like a fucking generic ass UFO and shit Zorro above her

based idort bro

Attached: cooler kakyoin.jpg (276x276, 20K)

rofl i made this

>unwell kid

Woah wait whats wrong with Mystic?

Trannies hate Splatoon.

Makoto is literally a goddess and Yaldabaoth will fucking kill you if you disagree.

Ann is the best girl.

>Not wanting to buy a game = not wanting to buy games in general
Nincel logic

Attached: 1487647196306.gif (467x490, 1.25M)

sure.

Attached: 8FC42C87-FCE1-4A07-9DD0-A0CB5CEFE7EE.png (800x395, 531K)

>Phoneposter

Attached: postDiscarded.jpg (1024x468, 64K)

not an argument.

Ok user, let me explain. My point is that people really don't care about the game itself, but it being exclusive. I'm not saying you should buy every game that a company sells, but when the game is only exclusive, it can cause trouble. Look how Bloodborne cause fighting between Sony and PC fans. It's happening again with Sony and Nintendo. It's also mainly because the Company that made the game is not own by Sony.

Bloodborne is on PC now, though.

Why does Yea Forums hate sae

Attached: 335EBF37-D0E8-4826-ADB4-71FACEB6DE60.png (1435x530, 123K)

God, I wish that was me.

Is it now?

Because she isn't my wife.

cause we cant date her

>playing the victim
Funny how this argument is never used on Pokemon or Fire Emblem

But it has come. It's on PlayStation.
In fact it has cooooooooome twice!

>when the game is only exclusive, it can cause trouble.
i have yet to see a fanbase improve when a series stops being exclusive. if anything, looking at sonic fans, souls fans, monster hunter fans, etc., going multiplat actually makes them worse.

Through PS Now, yes.

>streaming

>streaming
yikes! and people really think pc gamers won't bend over for google stadia.

Cope.

Attached: PCGoldface.png (633x874, 56K)

>tendie hiding behind PC's skirt
Old trope, try something new

Attached: 1554905786318.jpg (1024x662, 86K)

>He thinks I'm a Tendie

Attached: 1497574312906-3.png (644x850, 131K)

>nincels begrudgingly buying PS4s
>pclards begrudgingly subscribing to PSNow
Thank you all for your support

Attached: 1548714233756.png (630x627, 126K)

Is this gonna be PS4 Pro ((enhanced))?
Only reason why I might consider it.

I am waiting for Royal and PS5 now actually. Should arrive around the same timeframe.

yes

Nobody's buying it, tendie

Cope.

Attached: PCmasterrace1.png (2092x2136, 808K)

>subbing
the 7 day trial is long enough to play the game

Console war delusion. This is all on Atlus' "small indie company" excuse, there is no deal other than the faggot fans using the franchises as console warring weapons.

If it was getting a Switch port why wouldn't they have announced it when they announced the game?
ffs the other game they announced at the game WAS announced as a multiplatform release, it's not like this was a Playstation event.

>n-n-no, we d-d-didn't give sony any money
>nintendo number one
Nincels are such terrible liars, can't keep a larp consistent for more that four posts LOL

Give me ONE (1) good reason why Persona 1 wasn't ported to the N64.
Give me ONE (1) good reason why Persona 2 wasn't ported to the N64.
Give me ONE (1) good reason why Persona 3 wasn't ported to the GameCube.
Give me ONE (1) good reason why Persona 4 wasn't ported to the GameCube.

user there's nothing you can say that'll convince tendies. just keep letting them get btfo so the list can keep growing
>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
>It's a Musou spinoff
>"W-Wait for E3!"

if sony is listed as a publisher for persona 5 why would it come to the switch?

>They don't know

Attached: Joker-Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate.jpg (1280x718, 114K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nioh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit:_Become_Human

The Wii was already out by the time P3 was out.

>nintendo so cucked that they start advertising a playstation exclusive game
SAD!

If Nintendo is listed as a publisher for Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge and Lego City Undercover, why would they go to other platforms?

I can't believe Atlus dabbed on Smashfags.

I also want Persona on the Switch but I already now the Atlus way, they like to dab on their lyal fanbase, I mean P4G is stuck in Vita forever.

>thanks for the adspace, bro

Attached: grappling-hook-2118588.jpg (800x800, 68K)

...yes
And Persona 3 is only on PSP/PS2
I don't see the problem with exclusives

>no one asked for it on switch
>literally Hope's it's on switch on the next sentence
Good job plebbit

>complaining about not having enough activities to spend your time with while mentioning P3 in the same post

this bitch gonna die

Attached: Persona-5-Royal_2019_04-24-19_013.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Nintendo pre-2017 would have certainly done so had they bought out Atlus instead of Sega in 2013.

I don't get it. It looks visually the same.

Vau... few shitty F2P games making millions meanwhile actual good games sell around 1-2 million.

>user in charge of reading comprehension

it's coming

be patient

nobody asked for it before Joker on smash, retard