Why did Dance games die out?

Why did Dance games die out?

Attached: 1554377654516.webm (1490x1080, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZsHcaaIz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vr

Who is this slut?

tfw no surgery doll gf to practice medicine on

Attached: sad mem.jpg (480x360, 24K)

gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers gooks are ugly niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZsHcaaIz4
Westcucks can't dance that's why

She is using shorts because of her negative ass, it's one of the most depressive things I've seen in my life.

Her boyfriend is White.

Your post implies niggers aren't ugly
Outted yourself as a nigger-lover
Don't bother showing up to the next Klan meeting

imgaine licking her pusy

>her

They look like niggers down there.

no way fag

Looks like me

she looks like she fucks 6/10 white guys and dream of hapa children

i like big tits on a slim frame

imagin thinking that's a guy
stop fapping to trannies so much, its affecting your brain

im so tired of seeing this shit webm

Attached: 1556791967869.webm (960x1200, 1M)

post the bustiest asian women (not fat)

based mom

based

Roasties BTFO
Look how fast that slipper turns in her hand, she has her hands full correcting her two roastie daughters

Attached: eunboobs.webm (608x959, 1.76M)

some ugly plastic gook

God koreans are so dumb

Attached: 1466848967225.webm (1022x574, 2.85M)

Mamá basada

>space required for dance mat(s)
>requires physical fitness
>music copyright being a fucking bitch
>music in general getting worse every year
>Konami being fucking retarded, which is why DDR fell under the radar. The games are apparently still fucking releasing.
there's some other factors like weebs getting their rhythm game fix from OSU now too, and people replacing them with VR since VR requires parts 1 and 2, while also having Beat Saber to cover the rhythm game genre.

Attached: jerry.jpg (355x348, 42K)

And fake, unlike Japanese women.

The US was far later in importing DDR machines from Japan.Japs are already doing DDR 2.x while the US is stuck at DDR 1.2

Imagine being so ruled by your base desired that you don't make a thread on /trash/ to talk about sexy gooks, but you clog the video game board because you just need EVERYONE to know what you find attractive. Peace, you fucking losers.

Attached: Biggie.gif (200x200, 948K)