I need some data to see if I should drop PC Gaming all together and apply for a job

I need some data to see if I should drop PC Gaming all together and apply for a job
strawpoll.me/17933518

Attached: acastro_190415_1777_epic_vs_steam_0001.0.jpg (1200x675, 249K)

Attached: yarhar.png (633x874, 64K)

I should have added that option. My bad I guess.

I'm Anti-Steam and Anti-Epic.
Fuck launchers.

Why the fuck do you need to drop pc gaming to get a job?

To pay for those expensive consoles, their standard $60 games and the extra online fees.

I spend all my day doing nothing but gaming. If I drop pc gaming I may as well use my time on a job and getting paid.

This but for my eventual son.

I own a PS4 pro, switch, and a high-end PC. I’ve never paid for online for either console and only use them for their exclusives, I could never imagine dropping PC to go back to 30FPS and being forced to pay online.
Just be a freelancer like me then, I’m currently doing a contract to work at an army barracks in the IT department for a couple of months, and after that I can just chill with the money I got before I get another job.

Yeah it's wise to focus on getting a job.
Once you have a job you can fit in some gaming time if you still want to.

voted pro epic just to spite steam virgins

Attached: 1540254095170.png (334x506, 124K)

Reminder.
Valve does lots of things backend nobody mentions.
• Linux support and development
• Wine/Proton development that allows Windows applications to work on Linux
• DRM intrusive schemes have to be reworked for Linux, Valve is pushing DRM developers to do it
• nVidia is forced to make better drivers
• Google Stadia exists thanks to Valve efforts in Linux
• VR engineering
• Developer help, dedicated servers
• Forums, and steamworks
• Mods integration.
• Game reviews!
Additionally 30% cut is universal, Microsoft, Sony, GoG and Origin all take 30% to cover costs such as transaction fees, bandwidth and server upkeep.
Epic forces those transaction fees onto end-user so in some instances it's more expensive to buy at Epic

Anti-epic
I don't consider Steam to be the "good" option, but it is the "least worse" option when compared to Epic. At least at this point in time

If you voted anything else than both anti-steam and anti-epic, you're everything wrong with vidya

Man, if all of you melodramatic faggots were around when Valve cornered the market with Steam maybe we'd still be able to play video games without being tried to social networking bloatware.

I just don't get what the fuss is about Epic. I keep reading about Chinese spyware, but who honestly gives a fuck. Have you got a Google/Facebook account? You're probably already being spied on.

Might as well try it. Thank you.

I tried it last year, but it was hard to keep up and sometimes I just stared at the main menu for like 20 minutes before closing a game and going to bed.

What if you don't care about brand loyalty? I use steam because that's where all my games are. I don't need epic unless they decide to offer a game on pc that isn't on steam. At that point I'll use both.

Attached: learn.png (557x871, 174K)

Aside my Amazon account, I have a lot of fake accounts everywhere.

i only respect people that buy games from GOG, itch.io or physical console games. the rest of you are scum.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1295x1773, 274K)

A lot of people don't like being forced to use a launcher that is objectively even worse than Uplay and Origin (and that's saying something) in order play X game that went epic-exclusive simply because epic bribed the publishers of X game

And to be completely fair, a lot of people don't care though

Just curious, how old are you and have you ever had a job before?

>What if you don't care about brand loyalty?
>I use steam because that's where all my games are
>welp, I guess I better keep being loyal to Steam because they hold my other games I don't play anymore hostage

Attached: 1549378779542.png (1000x432, 165K)

Thanks bro.
It's always nice to receive positive comments.

Can you cite some cases where Valve has punished someone for not being "loyal" to Steam?

22 years old.
When I was 19 I was selling photos in a mall, I had a salary 400€-600€ a month depending on how many days I worked
When I was 20 I was a Web Developer and I had a salary of 1000€

I tried using offline mode once when my internet went out and despite being logged in just hours before, I was not allowed to play my games without logging in first.

That’s not bad at all, a mate of mine is 21 and has never worked a day in his life and is always complaining to me about how hard it is to get a job.

It just seems like so much fuss over having to use another store front.

if the former interferes with the latter you definitely should.

Not worry. Just steamcels afraid of compete from epic. Literally seathing in mad from someone intruding on monopoly.

not an option though, and one sufferable one is better than a myriad of insufferable ones.

It is and not at the same time

There are some people that really do not want to use other launcher aside Steam, then there are people that are concerned about security and then there are people that really do not like the anti-consumer practices that Epic is doing.

reminder that the bannerlord will save us

Yes poor steam having learn to compete for first time in lives. They can't coat on monopoly for rest of their lives