APOLOGIZE

Attached: sean.jpg (968x645, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewq203-TXOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haaaaaahahaha,
No.

You’re right, I’m sorry

apologize for what? my daddy taught me not to be ashamed of our games, especially since its such good size and all

he looks old

Mad respect to this guy and the studio for continuing to work on the game. They could have easily taken their millions and ran, but they didn't.

God he's so cute

Daddy gave you good advice

I think there might just be a ghost in Guildford that possesses game developers and makes them blatantly lie about the content of their video games.

Sorry Sean. Your GDC talk was wholesome youtube.com/watch?v=ewq203-TXOs and the game seems fun now too.
It's a worthwhile watch for anyone even if you never played NMS.

Attached: 1556918980747.gif (291x245, 1.72M)

glad to.

Never.

Without a beard, yes.

Attached: SeanMurrayIGN2[1].jpg (800x800, 104K)

I kinda get what went wrong, and while I don't think Sean is blameless, I'm glad he sticked around trying to make everything right.
I'm sorry.

Why? He still lied. That didn't just stop being a thing that happened. That the game gradually became less shit in the vague direction of what was promised years down the line isn't praise worthy, it should be the base level of expectations for a game. Actually worse, since the base level should be the game actually launches with the things they said it would have. In fact, one should thank all the people who made a fuss, since if people had just rolled over and taken it, they probably never would've tried to salvage the game.

How much have they actually matched that list of features and content going around that they said would be in the game and then wasn't anyway? I know there's actually multiplayer now, but what else?

Attached: 1471500686189.webm (720x404, 1.52M)

Why should I apologize to a lying cocksucker who basically commuted fraud?

>b-b-but he a good boi now

Don't you believe in repentance? :^)

Lol no.

>lie to everyone
>get called out on it
>your game is shit
Wheres our apology.

Tá brón orm

>Lie about 80% of your game.
>Later fix only about 40% of it.
>The game doesn't play at all like what it was promised.

Attached: no_mans_lie.png (679x8856, 339K)

The game is still shit even with more features