Days Gone

How are you liking it friends?

Attached: IMG_20190504_131813.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7QliLeRDLY
theguardian.com/games/2019/apr/25/days-gone-review-a-game-of-fun-and-fury-signifying-nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUZYH6J_CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know. I'm too busy being poor and depressed to be able to afford it.

GotY so far

Really good, was pleasantly suprised with the entire new region opening up after the Ripper arc the lore behind the mutants is kind of neat too

What's special about it? Looks like your generic post-apocalyptic zombie game, of which we have quite a lot already.

Too many straight, white men. I passed it

I am liking it a lot. I am surprised that it hasn't bored me yet. I am in the Crater Lake area hunting down anarchists now. Chicago Chopper best gun?

>liking a shit game
idiots

Attached: 72.png (570x426, 95K)

I agree. Every one should have the same opinion.

>Sony made Ubisoft open world
>Ubisoft open world

Attached: MFW.jpg (198x424, 45K)

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-140708_Chrome.jpg (1440x545, 137K)

Hearing people say this game is shit makes me wonder are we playing the same game

I am not. The story is ok but the combat is not really satisfying, and it should not be labeled as a survival horror since loot, and ammo is literally fucking everywhere.
Also characters are uninspired, and someone should explain how a super smart bioresearcher ended up married with a biker. Biker that, despite being showed to be a badass survivalist, is actually treated like a bottom bitch by everyone, and he just mumbles and complains but always does what he's told

Game released in a poor state, we have to be honest with that, and it being kinda generic doesn't help either when it comes to picking up interest, with some fixing on the bugs it can be an actual good game but it's better if you wait for a sale.

This is the ONLY reason why it's being shit on by (((Gaming Journalists))).

The retarded review blackout hurt this game more than anything and left us with the least amount of in-game gameplay footage. It's actually a pretty fun game and I can actually picture a sequel coming out now that will polish the gameplay/performance. This is definitely going to move into the Cult Classic realm in time.

Best TL;DR vid I've seen on Days Gone so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7QliLeRDLY

Attached: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.png (1920x1080, 1006K)

For all the snoybros, how long is 1 full day (24 hours) in Days Gone?

Attached: 1548675577398.jpg (428x403, 95K)

So far it's my goty, I went in with very low expectations

>characters are uninspired

Kill yourself discord tranny

>So far it's my goty
Did you play anything this year?

YOU PLAY AS A FUCKING GENERIC WHITE MALE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Lots

>and someone should explain how a super smart bioresearcher ended up married with a biker.
No, we will NOT be donating to your shit government funded rag.
theguardian.com/games/2019/apr/25/days-gone-review-a-game-of-fun-and-fury-signifying-nothing
>The romance between Deacon and Sarah is also unconvincing. Why did this cultured scientist fall for a charmless, monosyllabic man-child in a backwards baseball cap? For a 20-hour story, it is not enough for the writers just to go with, “Hey, opposites attract”.

Seriously? You think this open world zombie game is better than RE2, DMCV, and Sekiro?

Same just 1 better open world zombie game

Yes, deal with it nerd

pls my fagottini frens

*name

Tell me exactly what is inspired in them. The outlaw biker survivalist is not really anything new, since Dead Rising did it before, and it was way crazier than this.
Boozer is a way better character, but we don't even have a chance to play as him, since the lack of an arm would've been an interesting mechanic
Everyone else is the average "tuff" survivalist with this or that cliche stamped onto them to have their camp be different than the last one you've been at

Not the same person and while I don't think Days Gone is better than any of those it isn't really much worse either, first of all is hard to compare an open world game mostly focused on gathering resources and handling hordes of enemies with two action games with a clear path and Resident Evil 2 which are both about zombies is also really different due to the more confined space and different gameplay approach.

I was actually dissapointed with Sekiro, is a good game but it didn't feel as inspired as Dark Souls or BloodBorne.

>Tell me exactly what is inspired in them.
presenting a biker as anything but an unsympathetic white trash piece of shit, like how real bikers are.
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUZYH6J_CI

>white bad
You do realize this is still racism?

All i'm saying is the relationship within the two is too convenient. The MC is also the husband of that one person that *made* the virus, talk about crazy coincidence!

It would've made more sense that they got married after the outbreak, or that they were related in some other way. As it stands, is literally just Super Mario and Peach except more zombies and less plumbing

cant be rayciss against whites

>presenting a biker as anything but an unsympathetic white trash piece of shit, like how real bikers are.
Then who thought that making an unsympathetic piece of shit the MC was a good idea?

She didnt make the virus. She was a botanist mostly, only contributing to overall picture.

>All i'm saying is the relationship within the two is too convenient.
sounds pretty realistic
>absolute piece of garbage criminal with no hopes or prospects
>highly educated woman goes for him
moral of the story: women are fucking stupid.
>"hurrrr, I can change him and turn him away from his life of crime, where he's executed 50+ human beings, trafficked children into sex slavery, stole social security checks from the elderly, and much worse!"

How far am I? I got to the cave with Skizzo and we now have the TNT

>Then who thought that making an unsympathetic piece of shit the MC was a good idea?
honestly I dunno, it feels like they ripped off GTA4: Lost & The Damned a bit.

My first impression when I saw gameplay footage a couple years ago was, "hmm, so a piece of shit biker is the main character? So it's GTA4:L&TD + Zombies? huh, that's an interesting angle."

They probably should have played that angle up more, making him an anti-hero at best, rather than trying to make him some soft guy who cares about his wife/has any capacity for empathy/human emotion at all despite being a shitbag biker.

Does anyone else feel like they tacked on a fair amount of liberal politics on this game to appease the white-hating journalists?

>Deacon beats up rednecks with red (confederate flag) hats
>Deacon tells Sarah that Leif Ericson was only the first "white" explorer and not that all bikers are uncultured
>Mark Copeland has some good points on his radio show but Deacon always goes off into a rant how bad his libertarian ideas are

Those points seem like they were implemented afterwards

You sound like you have a thing specifically against bikers

>equality = all races are equal*
>*except whites

Attached: ArguingOnV.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>Deacon tells Sarah that Leif Ericson was only the first "white" explorer and not that all bikers are uncultured
*rolls eyes*
Sadly, there are probably plebs out there who heard that line and were like "WAAAAA!!?!?!?!? REAL BIKERS AREN'T RETARDS?!!? I WAS SO WRONG AND BIGOTED TO THINK THAT THEY WERE!!"
no more than any other shitbag criminal group, maybe a little more biased cause it's an actually predominantly white criminal group, vs say playing as italian mafia/mexican cartel/nigger street gang/etc. shitskins.

I wouldn't know, i never really paid attention to what deacon said during the game. It's mostly just grunting and muttering insults.

All in all it looked like Deacon was just a rambling idiot who got into something way over his head

What's the plot behind this game?

the government has created a strain of virus that causes people to evolve at exponential rate. Most become zombies but alive and faster/stronger than normal people, but the viruis keeps mutating so shit is going downhill

Turns out that the world hasn't ended and people are mostly fine, and you are just in the middle of a giant quarantine zone

you and your best friend are trying to go north to Washington and leave the Oregon shithole, but zombies, the government, and gaming journalists are trying to stop you at every turn.

It's decent, buy it on sale though

Humpf, ok, thanks

Iam sad and kind of happy to say..Yeah it is. Re 2 is a close second. Dmc 5 was fun but the leveldesign is so fucking boring also the V Stages..I dont play it anymore ...I had fun with sekiro but the replayvalue is non existent. .game is already forgotten ..Yeah days gone is my goty by far in the Moment ..I also played kingdom hearts 3 but this one ..well was only okay