Pokemon is eas-

>pokemon is eas-

Attached: 06-31-57-images.jpg (715x429, 49K)

y

m

You can lose to the totem Pokemon?

Attached: 1505745219589.jpg (605x885, 129K)

>Noivern used air cutter
>Critical Hit!! It's Super Effective!
>Enemy Totem Araquanid fainted!

Totem pokemon are OP if you don't have a direct counter. The forest totem Pokemon almost wiped me out.

PISS!

Never lost a singe match when playing through USUM. The pokemon that gave me the most trouble was Ultra Necrozma and almost wiped me out. All and all it was a breeze from start to finish.

BOB SAGET

her sisters are my gfs

You grinded to lvl 48 just for this one totem?

The only pokemon I remember having an "issue" (and by "issue" I mean actually hurt me and died in 3 hits instead of 1-2) was Golisopod. What's even special about this one?

> he thinks Pokemon is hard without setting 1200 arbitrary restrictions to yourself
lol, stick to Persona kiddo. Literally the only games that even come close to the word hard are the Stadium series and Super Mystery Dungeon

>Totem pokemon are OP if you don't have a direct counter.
Like thats a difficult thing to come across. The game gives you multiple options throughout the route, traded Pokemon that can help out if you're feeling extra lazy, and even the appropriate Z-move to smash through them.

based

Attached: 1526438860408.png (127x104, 32K)

Ultra Necrozma offered some resistance but nothing my metagross and tyranitar couldn’t handle. Last game that was any form of a challenge was BW2 hard mode, everything else since has been laughably easy

>Super Mystery Dungeon
?????
I always thought of the explorers games as the difficult ones

What's with this meme? It's just as difficult as everything else in the game and you can beat it with the most basic understanding of pokemon

Attached: 1481524807508.png (1210x1770, 1.31M)

what a stupid fucking comic

how is relasing a pokemon, getting on it, and pissing on it any easier then going behind some bush?

>Inkay used Topsy Turvy
OH NO NO NO TOTEMBROS WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG

Attached: 1486922694214.jpg (474x595, 53K)

It is literally impossible for a mainline Pokemon game to be difficult. Even the "hardest" Pokemon romhack just makes you have to grind for a bit longer.

dude pedophilia lmao

you are right, it is completely without any challenge.

>mfw flinch stalling totemmons with my Dunsparce
UltraMoon story was a hell of a ride.

>how is relasing a pokemon, getting on it, and pissing on it any easier then going behind some bush?
infinitely, if there are no bushes.

what fucking ride?

How many tries did it take you?

about 11 times for me :(

Attached: Orasw1373.png (400x240, 91K)

First try.

Someone beat every game with just Bulbasaur.
git gud, brainlet OP.

Attached: D2Zfa2Ck341s.jpg (640x640, 86K)

So they are in the middle of a huge fucking field that extends out for miles? there's nothing she can duck behind? bullshit

That's easy though, Bulbasaur is number 1

Attached: mellamo.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Based

How many liters of pee did she have, holy shit.
Or if it was just really dark then she should drink more water.

I just used an inkay/malamar and topsy turvy'd. Made them all push overs.

Bulbasaur is truly based

I love Araquanid, cool looking design, very cute ingame and it's unironically a strong pokemon.

Attached: 1480302679033.png (799x587, 126K)

Do does that confirm that pokemon juts prey on eachother I'm sure it has been since forever

After the totem battle I was like "cool I want one of those" but then I looked up its stats

nah, pidgeotto's been preying on exeggcute since firered

>>noivern uses air cutter
>go noivern
>ice fang/icy wind or what ever
>goodbye noivern

Should I buy ultra moon if I liked sun?

Yes

Just play Showdown.

I love how you can barely seen the Bulbasaur in the later ones for the "champion", an increasing generic anime boi of no deep connection to the series

You can also do it with a Ditto.

First try, I fucking love tile puzzles

Water Bubble doubles its power with water attacks, so its stats are higher than they look.

I still find it weird that the power increase isn't in the description of the ability, so it had to be found out.

I mean, hell, /vp/ was one of the first to find out about the power increase.

Is there a gym puzzle that is actually hard?

Totem Wishiwashi was harder.

>having a Noivern at the start of the game

Nigga, what?

I played this Gym in RSE when I was a kid, so it wasn't bad.

My Volcarona killed it in 2 turns

It's because normally a full team is supposed to be there.

You probably had Refresh Boosts because it would OHKO with Power Gem otherwise.

Focus Sash

I doubt that since it would outspeed you anyway and kill you the next turn unless you had Refresh Boosts

Quiver Dance

You would still get outsped and killed.
129 speed>100 speed

I hate how shit the hall of fame became.

What level do you think my Volcarona was?

59, obviously.Your strongest move at that point would be Signal Beam, which doesn't OHKO at that point because Ultra Necrozma has +1 in its special defense.
Just admit you used Refresh. No need to lie on the internet.

women pee differently and thus have a harder time doing it behind a bush

The first half of the main story is largely the same save for some changes they made to Totems to make them more difficult, and Mallow no longer telling you to pound it as they changed that event. Once you get to Aether though, it plays different and Lusamine is less of a batshit insane character. Postgame has throwbacks at all previous Gens with the Rocket castle.

Also, important battles in the story might be a little more difficult due to important Trainers having EV trained Pokemon with proper natures.

>overleveling in Pokemon
>and then boasting/complaining that the story is "too easy" when you used overleveled Pokemon

Attached: 1463856213652.png (500x336, 103K)

Oh user you sure are cute!

Attached: 7Wsl1mf.jpg (2304x4096, 1.61M)

>no fair you beat it with higher levels that is forbidden!
I also beat the original with just Nidoking!

So you went 40 levels over, and you decided it was a good idea to post what you did in the first place? You're strange.

It's better than Sun but that's not saying much. Everything in the game could've sold as DLC and you wouldn't really notice a difference. The Ultra Megalopolis is basically just a straight line with an elevator at the end. The most fun part of the game is capturing the ultra beasts since this time around they actually put in the effort to give them special locations not like it changed all that much since they all are straight lines as well.

everything in this game is easy but ONE part where you go from the ship and your rival/bestfriend wants a remach with his over the top Raichu

Isn't that Bulbasaur propaganda twitter?

Only retards who trade, overlevel pokemon or abuse items are claiming that USUM is easy.

No user. I posted this for the moveset I used. I was like level 70 something since I only used 2 pokemon as soon as I could trade. For a pokemon that is meant to be the ultimate and is boosted it should have taken me out right? He is of course level 100 now but even you figure that much right? This was me playing the game blind as well.

No one is saying you can't, it is your game after all. But if you're gonna boast about it, say that the story was ezpz, and expect people to suck your dick for it then you're awfully wrong.

>finding any part of SuMo hard
absolutely fucking pathetic, go play Littlest Pet Shop instead.

Kids beat this game user. Also
>overlevel
Playing the game with trades does give you more exp and?

But it is easy. It is game meant for kids after all.

>SuMo
(You)

Did you enjoy mt moon / mewtwo's cave?

>im gonna conveniently beat the girl with the Oricorico's who gives you the focus sash
>then I'm going to conincidently equip the focus sash for the battle that I had no idea that was coming up
>I'm also going to conveniently know that Ultra Necrozma is part dragon now even though Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings were part steel/part ghost making my bug move not very effective against them

You can stop now.

Yes.

I traded focus sash from my moon game since my volcaronas always have em
You DO know items carry over from local trades right user?
I didn't know its weakness but I used quiver dance since no matter what I was gonna hit whatever typing it was hard

Glad I entered this thread. Seen a few webms of it, never knew what it was called. Thanks user.

this guy was honestly a pain, at least for the team i was using
i had to bust out my nite i transferred from previous games to beat him