Just picked up one of these bad boys what are the best games for it?

Just picked up one of these bad boys what are the best games for it?

Attached: 569px-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg (569x480, 29K)

Attached: 5839145C-BEA5-4155-AEDD-6A2F57503458.jpg (2131x3000, 2.65M)

Order of Ecclesia is aight.
Some of the level designs are really lame but overall it's decent.

Etrian Odyssey, Kirby, Megaman ZX, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Ace Attorney 1-4
All the Castlevanias
Advance Wars 3-4
Contact
Etrian Odyssey 1-3
The Dark Spire (masochists only)
Various Dragon Quest ports and remakes
Final Fantasy 3 (pretty much the best version if you don't have a PSP and don't want to play the NES original)
4 Heroes of Light
Ghost Trick
Hotel Dusk and its sequel
Zelda Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks
Layton 1-4

Get yourself an r4 card

Radiant Historia, Rune Factory 2 and 3, Ace Attorney series, Castlevania games, Sonic Rush, Drangon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime, Dragablade 2 (if you don't mind playing japanese roms), Hotel Dusk and The Last Window, Pokemon Blaze Black or Volt White (Pokemon rom hack with all pokemon avalible to catch without event trigger or trade), Zubo, Kirby games, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Bomberman 2, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Trauma Center 1 and 2

Attached: 1555952099779.png (256x192, 52K)

Nobody talks about Bangai O Spirits but it's fantastic. Obviously get the castlevania trilogy, etrian trilogy, ace attorney games, 999 and FFTA2 too

Megaman Starforce + Battle Network

Resident Evil DS

Attached: E0B6B133-4EEA-471A-BF89-C734F6A8DF1D.jpg (820x1046, 192K)

You should reconsider your life

There's tons of great games on DS, at least certain types of games.
You better get a flashcart since some classic games like Ace Attorney are expensive/rare.

most DS games aren't rare, the prices are just inflated due to the "retro" market

Mario and Luigi partners in time, Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story, both Zelda’s

get a flashcard for 20 bucks, and bootleg all the games you need, ds has awesome games, and fuck supporting re-sellers.

Attached: 3060056 - Aka6 Wii_Fit Wii_Fit_Trainer.jpg (1500x1399, 146K)

Castlevania series
Professor Layton series
Advance Wars series
The World Ends With You
Rhythm Heaven DS
Tetris DS (Yes really, tetris)
Warioware Touched!
Trauma Center
Megaman Starforce 1 Leo
Digimon Dawn / Dusk
Pokemon Renegade Platinum or Blaze Black (Romhacks)

relatively unknown games that gets mentioned from time to time:
Bangai O Spirits
Etrian Odyssey 3
Ghost Trick
Radiant Historia
Rondo of Swords

Attached: 1553625442230.png (1200x1600, 1.69M)

Not gonna bother naming the super obvious or first party games since you're probably going to download them anyway, just stuff no one else mentioned.

Retro game challenge is one of my favorite games on the console. If you have any fondness at all for old games and the culture around them, you'll love it.

Henry Hatsworth is a really fun game that's like a mix of a 2d platformer and tetris style puzzle games.

Contra 4, really surprised no one mentioned this because it's one of the best platformers on the console.

Chinatown Wars is great, but the psp version is much better.

Starfy is a first party game but I'll mention it because I never see anyone talk about it.

Space invaders extreme/extreme 2 are really fun.

Based taste

T H I S

Track down a copy of ghost trick, easily one of the best games made for the system

I wish I could find a reputable seller of an authentic flashcard. I don't mind paying the price for one but the last time I found a flashcard to replace my launch R4 the thing was a timebomb you could install Wood into.
Pissed me the fuck off.

>when you misinterpret what SS + GOMAD stands for but still go to the gym

It gives you access to one of the best Pokemon games made. Diamond/Pearl are really good.
The three Castlevania games make the top 5 in the metroidvania style.
A good choice is to hack it and turn it into an emulator that can play gba, ds and nes games.