Let's have an "I've made a huge mistake" thread

Let's have an "I've made a huge mistake" thread.

>I bought 38 amiibos

Attached: 1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png (1440x810, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I visited Yea Forums

I fell for the CRT meme

>I thought going to college for computer science would get me a career in video games

Fuck you City Tech

I just hook up my old systems with the Retrotink. They look fine.

I bought a Switch

>I didn't die in my sleep last night

>I was born

Attached: 432424.jpg (375x375, 15K)

I installed Firefox

With good intentions I joined an internet community that i wanted to have fun with and was hacked by some psycho that would do nothing but spy on me

Attached: carl.jpg (600x450, 41K)

I played a videogame

Good Thing I dropped out after the first semester.

I had hope in DayZ.

Lots of games I buy desu. I have fun with them for a couple dozen hours, then what, I never play them again. What a waste.

I bought Fallout 4.

I bought a ps4 for bloodborne and never finished the game. The console hasn't been used since

I pre ordered No Man's Sky

I believed in the grinch leaks.

Listen well anons, never use College as a guarantee to get a job.

Only use it to help advance your career in finding a job with the experience.

Get a load of this dumbass

I bought collectors editions of Wildstar, SWTOR, and Guild Wars 2.

>I played video games instead of having a social life in my teens and 20s now I have no friends or life experience

I've bought a Neptunia game. Then I didn't learn my lesson and bought a Neptunia spin-off thinking it would be any better.

>fell for the 4k meme

Now I have to buy top of the line hardware just to play shit I could run perfectly fine on my 1440p monitor, and I can barely see a difference anyway

Every time I find a way to have hopes for Gamefreak

My PS4 Pro that I bought in May last year has around 50 hours of playtime.

I dropped ten grand roughly in total on unusuals and only actually hung onto one of them, but its a real special one to me

Same

Attached: 1508289191552.jpg (410x424, 15K)

1440p is also a meme.

1080p/144Hz is the only acceptable monitor for video games.

I’m still on Yea Forums after 14 years.

Attached: E1148583-3DFD-4A5C-9F02-D45B6F54C2CD.png (329x302, 15K)

What is that in game items?

I played warframe for way too many years

Attached: 234513452154.png (500x500, 192K)

>I bought a Neo Geo and I don't like fighting games.

I bought PS4 last year and i still have zero friends on my PSN.

I bought Sims 3 and its expansions.

Any chance i can sell amiibos in 20 something years for a profit?

Went to a local trade school unlike all my other friends who moved away to the big cities for college and now I own my own mansion at 28 while said friends are slaving away doing two jobs to pay off their debt.

Somehow having zero ambition, zero work ethic, zero foresight got me through life pretty unscathed lol.

>I spent the last few years after graduating university living at home posting on Yea Forums every day, jerking off and playing video games instead of getting a job and looking for love

Attached: 1536423572783.jpg (627x539, 25K)

>people in there 30s have friends

giving in to greed and buying microtransactions for limited time cosmetics

I bought the gods bundle in Smite
I fucking hate Smite

Attached: 1469315404403.jpg (249x202, 7K)

Same

>bought DOA5LR on PC and $300 of DLC

And it wasn't even a one-time dumbfuck purchase but spread over several months.

Attached: fucking hell.gif (450x338, 278K)

I have wasted too much money on fortnite for fucking skins. I don't know how it happened but it did and I'm disgusted with myself

I bought dark souls on golden week sale and the game is deader than fucking demons souls. Nobody to play with, made it as far as fatty and slim, trying to kill slim last to get his soul, literally impossible as a faith build. Probably just going to give up on the game.

got hyped for bannerlord

Attached: 1549141190967.jpg (540x720, 33K)

When I started playing on Steam, I made a friend on Gmod's zombie survival. The guy never really said much, but always complimented me, "good user" "great user". He made me feel good about myself, and eventually my skill in TF2, Dota, CS:GO and other games that we played together rose up. But he never spoke much.
Eventually, a year later, his behavior suddenly changed. In a game of Zombie Survival on GMOD, I happened to see him undo my barricade, since it was the first time he did such a thing, I thought he had his reasons (a prop not placed well enough). So I didn't pay much attention.
But the next game, he joined the zombie side and focused on me, ignoring every single other player, no matter how often he died, he would only attack me.
He kept doing that for many days, eventually I grew bored of that and started playing TF2 again. He followed me, but instead of staying in my team, he always made sure to join the opposite one. And, obviously, always tried to kill me first before anyone else. And that often worked, since his objective was not to win, push the cart or get the briefcase, but really just to kill me.
He kept doing that for a week, whenever I left a game, he sent me "user no pls" "no user". Always cryptic messages.
Then came ArmA3. I joined a squad and we played Domination (the gamemode where you need to conquer territory held by AI with other players). The dude eventually managed to also join it despite having no Mic. The whole squad went into an helicopter and arrived safely. Obviously, once we landed, the fucker went down, armed a RPG and shot down the chopper. Because of this, we were both excluded from the group (since apparently I was responsible on bringing him in).
I grew tired of the fucker and deleted him.

I started playing video games instead of getting laid.

I bought the preorder edition of Dark Souls 2 on ps3, 40 second load times every time I died.

Bought a "gayman" laptop
I thought I'd be taking it out to uni, but it just sits home instead.

I still buy nowadays video-games when it's obvious that the best is past us. The golden age of Capcom/SNK arcade games truly is where you should find your gaems.

Just look at Sekiro, great art-direction and core gameplay, it's fun and all, until you understand the game relies on another artificial difficulty xp grind/capacities you should've owned from the very beginning of the game. Vidyas are becoming a huge waste of time and money.

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

>Only 38
Heh heh heh

retard

>I played WoW during high school and college

>didn't buy a Switch when I had the chance last May

"Smash 5 is probably a year or so away, I have plenty of time", I said. "They'll probably announce a new Switch model at E3 right after I buy it, let's wait", I said. One month later, E3 rolls around, surprise surprise, no new Switch model, but OH LOOK! Smash Ultimate announced, and what's this? Launches in December 2018? WELL FUCK. I felt like the world's biggest moron after that.

>i have over 400 platinum trophies

>I dropped out of school to play video games
>8 years ago

Get into Melee

I bought a Switch. I haven't touched it in years.

It could be worse. You could have dropped out to watch anime.

Attached: zetsuboushita.gif (497x280, 1.01M)

Why wouldn’t a degree in CS let me get a job coding for video games? Not talking about having no game dev exp or any other factor that would make me less qualified than others.

I watched a fair bit of anime to be honest

I bought Fallout 76

i have over 1000 hours in CSGO and about 500 is straight griefing

I bought a physical version of destiny

I bought Stellaris at full price . I didnt know about the company´s dlc.

The average CS degree upon graduation can barely make an app that can do modern simple banking.

And C++ is still widely used by game devs as the backbone of design - and almost no CS degrees give a damn about C++ anymore.

The challenges that most game developers at AAA studios face are problems you're not going to learn in an average 4 year program.

I got Playstation Move for my birthday when it first came out on the PS3.

Attached: 1448162515003.png (1199x838, 341K)

just buy a switch bro?

I didn't tell her.

I spent 5276 hours playing terraria.
fucking TERRARIA.

Sold my games at the end of each generation until ps3. Only incomplete no box stuff escaped meaning nes, snes and gb. Fucking cardboard.

I bought a console

>I bought fallout 76 for full price at launch
yep

Attached: 1541028372222.png (740x900, 770K)

You DO NOT want a job in video games. DO NOT. ABORT. It's literally the worst fucking industry to work in right now. Coal miners get better hours and job satisfaction than video game developers do.

I bought Super Mario Party full price
I bought Rock Band 4 at launch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556754485060.png (623x768, 748K)

damn

I did, she said her husband wouldn't like it.

I bought Jump Force for full price with the season pass

because coal miners work in hellish conditions and not an air conditioned office doing code monkey work

I pre-ordered Civilization: Beyond Earth because I was a HUGE fan of Civ V. A new Civ game, and in space? That sounded fucking rad.
Four and a half years later it has 8 hours playtime (compared to 1k or so in Civ V), and has been untouched since launch, it fucking sucks.

The loss on linear progression (advancing through the ages, unlocking new techs and resources) makes things initially very confusing.
Starting off with EVERY resource immediately being visible, and having no tech tree (but rather a "web"), leaves you wondering what the hell to even aim for or do. When you unlocked Iron in Civ V, well you'd know it's probably for swords and shit, because that's the era you're in... but what the hell is Geothermal and all this other crap visible on turn 1 in BE?

After getting over initial confusion, well then you're just left with the realization it's a messy, inferior, soulless Civ V reskin.

Bought a HTC vive and have barely ever used it

I'm gonna, in a couple of weeks. Money's been tight, I only really have one chance a year to really splurge, and that chance comes around the end of May.

Don't regret time spent having fun.
I don't know how you'd spend more then 200 or so hours in that though, once you've beaten everything it really feels like there's nothing to do.

I bought this, and I cant refund it because Epic Games is a piece of shit company

Attached: file.png (1244x700, 1.52M)

A strange unusual co-pilot, it's an all-class unusual that tracks points earned and I put strange parts on it when I bought it to track how much total damage, healing, and taunts I do. It's the only one of its kind and has been and will ever be since 2014, but is only worth about 1087 dollars now.

I bought Dissidia on ps4 at full price, played 2 matches online and never touched it again.

I bought the WII U day one, and ended up using it as tablet to browse web from the bed, until XenoX came.

your biggest mistake was giving epic your money in the first place

I bought "Don't Starve Together" thinking it would be a good game to play with my friends. It was easily the most regretful video game related purchase of my life, and none of us liked it. It was a genuinely awful, anti-fun game only for autists.

Only faggots like Don't Starve.

Attached: 1517351532943.jpg (324x329, 15K)

I bought overwatch lootboxes

My mom was upset about me for something that I won't get into here and I called her a retarded faggot that needs to fuck off and leave me alone and she started crying. Then she got my dad in here to yell at me and I punched him in the face then I shouted FUCK THIS and punched a hole in my wall. Dad said I was out of the house but that was about 2 hours ago and I haven't seen either since

im worried they're getting the cops to get me out of here or something

Attached: 1548341204739.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

hey this is a mistakes thread, safe space :^(

I bought DayZ

>mansion
Okay, Jay.

actually fuck, i just realized if i don't say what it was it's not video game related. I haven't had a job since high school and it's been about 2 weeks since my last shower, all I do is play quake champions for about 18 hours a day. She told me to stop playing video games and get a job

Attached: 1553062060293.jpg (290x270, 14K)

Why don't you shower?

On one hand I want to help you on the other I want to tell you to kill yourself.

RIP in Peace user

why bother i dont go out

You're gonna deserve it when you're out on your ass. If you had even a slight bit of sense, you'd go apologize and cry while doing it. Then get your shit together, regardless if they let you stay or not.

>punching your dad and being an overall faggot to your mom
You’re a cunt and I hope they throw your faggot ass out in the street you worthless nigger

Attached: 585A4947-7C0C-49C0-81D2-64271A3B69D4.png (506x487, 217K)

Why the fuck don’t people shower? I don’t care if you don’t go out or if your depressed. Takes 5 fucking minutes, quit being disgusting and hit the showers.

Your stink starts appealing to you after about a week or so. God I miss being a NEET I'd go months without showering. I'd also never cut/clean my fingernails and especially toenails, and smell the gunk trapped underneath them. Shit was cash.

There is literally zero chance that you're old enough to post on Yea Forums

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

Attached: 1530486787556.jpg (600x886, 35K)

i didnt kill myself when i was 12

Spent about $30 on a shitty mobile game.
When I started I swore I'd never fall for their schemes, and I'd remain F2P, but well, I fell for it. Those limited time offers to get that one item you really need to progress, at a discounted price, just get ya. Those fuckers know how to manipulate people.

"people" who play mobile games aren't people. they know how to exploit knuckledragging neanderthals.

Sunk 20 dollars into Overwatch loot boxes because I wanted the American Flag McCree skin, I sunk the money into it instead of being patient because it was a temp outfit for the olympic event and at the time they were going to be one time only and then be gone forever.

I didn't even play McCree and I quit the game probably a week, maybe two, after getting the skin I wanted.

It was a really snazzy skin.

Attached: 1488180886053.jpg (218x161, 7K)

Should probably at least start packing. And take a shower you dirty hobo.

this
I was drawn in by high rates on an event but ran out of the summoning items. Every time you don't get a good unit, the chances rise a little bit. I got my 5-star chance to fucking 13% and got nothing.
On the bright side, I haven't touched FE:H since

As someone who works in vidya, nah, you're wrong. All you know is AAA, people in other parts of the industry don't have nearly as many problems. It can be a nice comfy job and it's very easy to quit and "start your own business" by making your own game. Much harder to transition from employee to business owner in other industries, that's one of the biggest perks in vidya

I bought PUBG
Then refunded it and bought again

I wanted to quote Postal Dude and say that "I regret nothing", but no. I regret doing this, and I will never forgive myself for doing that.

Attached: 1540659201755.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

I felt smug and superior to the retards that spend money on mobile games once too, user.

What happened then?

the difference is you were always one of them

>all I do is play quake champions
You're contributing enough to society user, somebody needs to keep that game going

So did I, but I didn't own a Wii and Wii U is a 10/10 Wii emulating machine. So I have no regrets, I'll probably come back to it one day and play some more

I became one of the retards.

Ye probably, maybe it was just hidden deep inside me. Literally never bought any microtransactions before or since though, I'm a stingy fucker.

>all these fags that fell for the mobile trap

I'm glad this game has dozens of skins for each weapon for .01

Attached: csgo.png (1200x603, 12K)

I bought Ground Zeroes

trade schools are great, but don't pretend you're going to rake in money to afford a mansion.
in order to get anywhere close to that type of money you have to sell your masters license to anyone and everyone and you put yourself liable for any mistakes they make.

Paid full price for fallout 76

>brothers convinced me to buy anthem

Attached: 1546913971875.png (398x409, 49K)

>take uni writing course a few years ago
>smart, cute girl sits right across from me the whole semester handwrites a full page review gushing about my story, telling me she loves it and thinks I'm the best writer in the class
>everytime I went to class after I thought about thanking her, but always backed out because I'm terrified of talking to women after years of horrible experiences
>didn't say a word to her all semester
Even my therapist got angry at me.

Attached: 1538564530043.jpg (943x1276, 850K)

I decided not to kill myself.

i let her go

Forgot to mention I spent about 150 dollars on Marvel Heroes before realize I actually hated playing it

I bought Mortal Kombat Armageddon at full price when it came out and I still haven't gotten over it

Attached: m'pokemon.gif (500x333, 3.22M)

Buying the best MGS game isn't exactly a mistake

>I played games in my teens instead of developing skills for a trade and now I have to fight my NEET nature at all times

You dodged a bullet. UGH, I can't stand whoever wrote this.

>8/09/16

No Man's Sky

Bought FFXV with a season pass just before Royal edition was announced. What a bunch of horseshit

Attached: getyourshittogether05.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

At least buying keys from the Mann Co store has a use and you can sell them later for cash, but fucking fortnite skins?
Leave now and return when you're 18

Attached: n.png (445x344, 183K)

A bunch of horse shit, huh? Fun fact: Your average race horse has roughly 52.4 pounds of shit inside of its body at any given time. Roughly how many horses of horse shit do you think you'd measure your situation in?

So did you ever find out why he started doing that?

I meant a two story house, Mansion didn't mean what I thought it ment.

>I've wasted years on playing videogames, something I don't find enjoyment in most of the time, instead of on improving my drawing, something I like doing and wish to get better at

Attached: 1310481500822.jpg (805x669, 36K)

fpbp

I expected Yooka Laylee to be as good as Banjo Kazooie.

>white people

Attached: 1541399518110.jpg (176x182, 8K)

I bought Call of Duty DLC

9k hours in runescape. Thats across rs2, private servers and about 100 hours in osrs. Osrs is boring af

FPBP

Lel

i donated a hundred smackers to mighty no. 9 after seeing its early concept

Attached: 1534420665269.png (1265x1004, 504K)

i bought a ps4 for no man's sky
;_;
was worth it for bloodborne though

>buying any Mortal Kombat at full price except Mk3 Umk3 or Trilogy
Get cucked retard. You deserve to live with the terrible things you’ve done

Don't worry, OP, I bought over 40 amiibos.
I hate my life.
I don't buy them anymore unless I'm really into the series.

I hit 11 years not too long ago.

They weren't kidding when they said "You're here forever"

Attached: 1552011053665.jpg (586x651, 55K)

>all your friends dropped you like a bad habit in your late 20s because "I'm an adult now and NEED to have a kid and NEED to be married"
>they looked down on you for not being married or having kids
>cant keep a gf
>parents constantly tell me "why cant you just go out and instantly make lifelong friends and find the love of your life overnight??"
>mfw they genuinely dont understand NOBODY is looking to make friends with a random dude in his late 20s

And women especially arent trying to date a friendless man. Im kind of just screwed right?

I bought the Switch and the Wii U.

Hits to close to home, fuck off mate.

I got really drunk and bought a shitton of dungeon crawlers, or "blobbers" depending on your term of choice, and passed out in my chair. My throat is sore and my arms won't stop shaking. Not just my hands, my whole arm. Right up to the bicep, I got the shakes real bad. I'm thinking I might need a few beers to calm things down.

Star Crawlers is pretty good, I endorse it. Hopefully the guys who made it make more. Stranger of Sword City is weebshit, but enjoyable. Nice art. Labyrinth of Refrain is NIS nonsense, but it's a gud gaem. Legend of Grimrock 2 is great, better than 1. I didn't play Mary Skelter: Nightmares, but looks like weebshit.

Attached: start_090.png (320x200, 19K)

I pre-ordered X-Rebirth

Talk to them right now, apologize, start crying, and tell them that you have severe depression, have no clue how you became this way and that you need professional help
because it really sounds like you do

If you're lucky they are dragging your ass to thearpy. It's either that or you're homeless.

>as an earthling myself

user, there's a good chance she was a qt tsundere alien girl like in Saya No Uta. You blew it, dude. Big time.

Wii U has become a great emulation machine now
I'm waiting for the new switch+i before picking one of those up, though

Wow thats a long ti-
>Realize ive been here since late 2008
Shit. Its been almost 11 years for me (although it doesnt feel like it), but theres nowhere else on the internet that really gives the same feel, so i guess im stuck here

I'm not white

>implying she wouldnt have cheated on you once you had children, a house and a steady happy life

Thats the one thing I can hang my hat on. Saw it happen to all my formerly married friends. Im beyond terrified to ever marry someone. Its just not worth it and women today think cheating isnt even that big a deal.

Its too late for the likes of you. You can only make real friends from about 4-25

Destiny

Then, Destiny 2

Indie is not much better. The amount of nepotism and attempts to manipulate new employees should deter anyone.

just so you remember, the format of this thread is about mistakes you've made, friend.

Attached: 1552751080536.jpg (346x406, 36K)

Imagine writing all that for someone you don't really know. She's 100% into you. Hit her up, you might still have a chance to drop this place and get happy.

I brought a Goystation 4

I bought Shaolin Monks at full price too and that game was awesome

>Bought a PSVITA just for Persona 4 Golden
>haven't touched it ever since I finished the game
Is the Vita as easy to hack as the 3DS?
At least I could use it fore more weeb games and emulation.

Attached: 1555386170993.png (350x378, 166K)

>no mans sky

you dumb moth---

>bloodborne

REDEEMED, you did nothing wrong

I bought the Golden Deluxe Version of Battleborn

If you like games like monster hunter, play soul sacrifice delta.

It's never too late to start making friends.
It's gonna be hard and arduous, but the sooner you start, the sooner it'll get done.

I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII-2 limited edition at full price. What an absolutely terrible fucking game.
Also bought a Neptunia bundle for ps3 but fortunately managed to sell that online to someone else

Attached: 1556898239196.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

fpbp

>beautiful new girl starts at my job
>none of the chads talk to her
>she sits by herself constantly
>literally everyone ignores her or doesn't talk to her
>try and have small chit chat with her
>completely blows me off
>mfw i realize it's for the better since i live with my parents, have no car, and am about to be 30

That might be the worst feel ever. When you see someone you like and know for a fact they will never like you back because your a perma loser to society.

Attached: 1545213525845.gif (200x146, 36K)

Delete this

Attached: 1550458473594.jpg (539x839, 26K)

False.
What's stopping you from AGDG?
What's stopping you from practicing and applying for indie dev work?
You're just here fucking complaining.

Maybe there's a reason nobody else talks to her? Sounds like a bitch.

I had an opportunity to stop a university shooter but did nothing because i wanted to go home and play minecraft.

he killed someone i really despised because theyre a fucking cunt and i laughed about it in private

It's not as easy to hack to get games for the vita, but there are no games for the Vita aside from p4 so doesn't matter

It's great for emulating snes,ps1, etc. Not so great when you got ps2 or GameCube tier stuff though

That was not your decision to make, user. Since you're here with us, let's make the most of it.

What a fucking cunt.

In all seriousness I tried explaining this to them. Its kind pf sad they just cant admit "Hey our son is a failure" im not a single parent though which is always a plus side. Id take this life over being a single mom anyday.

Trade School degree at work

Consumerist cuck.

Get your shit together.

I funded Star Citizen.

Attached: 1306453838806.jpg (437x330, 21K)

I started developing feelings for a roastie.

Attached: 1547951948837.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

>Why wont you understand that im a failure mom???

Wow you sound like a fun person to be around, complete mystery why you don't have any friends. Seek thearpy.

No shes a cute. I think shes introverted/shy. Or she could be married. Im assuming shes married. Like a good chunk of my co workers are.

i backed "broken age"

Nah not really, trying to do polite chit chat at work and getting that response makes one a cunt, no wonder people avoided her.

Did you all learn from your mistakes ? If so it's okay to have done it.

I just bought A Link Between Worlds

>preschool aesthetics
>no sense of adventure, dude rent items lmao so you can do anything whenever
>music worse than ALttP
>Fisher Price dungeons

Attached: comfy wojak.jpg (409x409, 81K)

I did it last year. Made me realize what a gigantic hole id put myself in mentally, financially, emotionaly. It would take years of daily sessions to even sort of fix my problems. Im just trying to survive as best I can, for what reason? I wish i knew.

Get away from your parents, they're a bad influence for your social life. Only use them for their money. I'm serious.

>Trade school can't afford a two story House
Nigga what? I make enough for closing on a two story House in a month and I live in an expensive costal area.

>hey bro lets try heroin together like in Pulp Fiction just once or twice, I know a guy
>it'll be fun

Attached: 1479994785956.gif (299x160, 247K)

mod the shit out of it, even psp games run fine now

I fell for the buying a vita meme
When it was full price too

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

Stability. Remember that no matter how shit your life is right now, it can ALWAYS be worse. Do what ever you can to prevent that by at least taking care of your health and finances.

This.

kek

Attached: Vita games.gif (320x212, 2.83M)

i bought a 3ds for sticker star
i didn't even read into it, i just saw there was a new paper mario game on 3DS that went back to turn based combat instead of that gay mess that was SPM. i avoided gameplay videos/reviews (outside of screenshots) because I wanted to recapture the feeling of playing TTYD/PM64 blind again.

Attached: 1532069717147.png (184x172, 3K)

How's life after heroin?

You dug yourself into your own hole.
Instead of manning up and start fixing your problems, you're just accepting muh sad fate and loneliness.
How will you find friends with that attitude?
How will you find a gf?

In the years you've spent playing games you could've at least got it into your head that people who do something, make something out of themselves.
Instead, I bet you even complain about women and shit and how shallow they are.

>life after heroin

Attached: 1532780242620.jpg (479x360, 25K)

I bought My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys.

Attached: 1382754519492.gif (467x340, 505K)

If I would have been your therapist, I would slap you everytime you act like a pussy. Then would go to uni with you and push you on the girl.

>fell from 3m onto asphalt when drunk and thought I broke one of my heels
>the thought of not being able to walk for months, not run for years, and potentially never have full use of my feet ever strikes me
>get home with the help of friends, say I'm going to get foot x-rayed the day after
>don't because I'm afraid of what they'll tell me, instead sit at home depressed
>foot gets better and I have full mobility a month later
that was a big scare. don't do balancing acts while drunk

reading this post i am crying user, how pure of you

Attached: AMAZING 2.jpg (100x100, 3K)

I have a ton of Panty and Stocking merch which is aesthetically the same thing.

>Dump lots of nice girls to continue degenerate lifestyle of Vidya and smoking weed because naturally good looking
>Give up weed
>Start seeing nice girl
>Dump her because too busy with monster hunter works and persona 3
>Start going bald right after
>Now impossible to score chicks anymore because confidence is gone
It's too late for me

I pirated and played through Bioshock Infinite and didn't really enjoy it.
A few days later I got really drunk and felt bad that I'd stolen someone's work so I bought it, at full price, with the season pass.
That same night I also decided to pay my rent, but overpaid by $400 and had to wait nearly a year to get that money back, which I then used to immediately pay my rent again.

Attached: 1555893083573.png (539x715, 569K)

My brother and I both bought a Vita day one. Imagine that, two Vitas.

Attached: 1380144490921.jpg (412x383, 71K)

I have around 20k hours of playtime in wow, if you count both private and official servers.

I backed mighty number 9.

just shave your head retard

>20k hours of playtime in wow

Attached: JUST.jpg (540x361, 77K)

First actual "huge mistake" in this thread.

CS is a fun college course/degree, and I'd absolutely recommend it, but it won't get you into creating games.
You'd be better off doing some stupid ass art degree instead.

h-haha yeah... Imagine that...

Attached: d5omvkd-0e7b223a-636b-4359-a082-e63f07e22630.png (1000x1000, 66K)

bruh what the fuck. i haven't had time for gaming since like mid 2018 due to college and the gf. wish i had your ideology but my work ethic won't let me

1440p can be find if your graphics card is too op

That's a lot of errors you don't seem to have learned from. Like another user said it so well, shave your head retard.
But more importantly, enjoy the vidya.

Attached: 1555714073626.jpg (540x720, 67K)

Suddenly I feel bad having scored the game lottery by being a PS4/Switchfag...Shit.

1440p is not a meme. 1080p is dogshit for anything larger than 22in.

I bought an Xbox One for Master Chief Collection only for the game to not work and the Xbone to have less games than the Wii U in what is most likely the worst game library in modern history

Attached: 1548533721938.jpg (1462x1079, 165K)

I have seen this before.

Since everything you are was not "(You)r" decision at any point, but the result of the universe playing out, what is actually "(You)"?
Isn't "(You)" merely an illusion created by "(You)r" brain?

Believe it or not i dont hate all women and I'm more self aware than you realize.

>stolen someone's work
this is what paypigs actually believe

Attached: 1541056621833.png (976x658, 272K)

I bought quite a few myself. I've been off them for years now but I'll be damned if Ridley isn't really tempting.

Bought a PSVR. Luckily I sold it before the switch launch and used the money to buy that, now have a comfy hacked switch. Vr is honestly shit

I spent 1000 dollars on the DBZ gacha. I had a sick deck but at the end it was just gambling for shiny cards.

Paid 60 bucks for Scam Citizen

Attached: YoungBlood_BJBlazkowicz_AnyaOliwa-0.png (640x360, 308K)

I'm going to play classic too.

I have two degrees and a job working for the government. Still no friends or gf.

I've played TF2 for almost 1500 hours and I regret every second of it and every mann.co key I ever bought

My ex-gf chased me for like 5 years since our break up, I keep telling her no except when I wanted an easy fuck, then the messeges stopped last week
She fucking killed herself
Now I feel like I killed her

Attached: 1556376378109.jpg (641x771, 83K)

My friend is actually eyeing one of the bigger ships as a purchase worth buying. I feel bad for you and I pray for him.

>bought elite dangerous
> didn't learn lesson and bought first expansion.
>both have less than 2 hours played

Fucking hell, you're a cunt dude

You did kill her. Why couldnt you love her?

I bought a Vita and a Switch and have started buying games I already own on the Vita for my Switch instead, like Moero Chronicle. I just like it more. The detached joycons are objectively better than either Switch or Vita handheld mode.

This was my most regretful purchase.

Attached: 41hu3sawfWL.jpg (500x315, 29K)

Where should I start?
Is there any beginner friendly blobber on sale right now?

I learned plenty. I now no longest drink or smoke and I'm never letting go of the next cool chick who gives me the time of day
>Shave your head
Need to get more /fit/ first

There's always two sides to a story. She was obviously nuts and thought with all of her being you were the one. You were the best fuck she ever had and she saw everything she ever wanted in you. Some people (psychos) just can't move on after that

That's a mistake? Given the state of the education system, you're probably more likely to get better learning through video games, provided you didn't play garbage that shares the same propaganda as the teachers.

Largest gathering of ps vita owners:2, guinness world records

I've been having trouble with the switch joycons myself though. The right stick seems to inevitably bust and I find myself fighting with it on menus and having the camera go to the ground in games on a constant basis. It's only the joycon that do this.

My guess is that you and your buddies wanted a game like Minecraft with no threat or difficulty so you could periodically give each other brojobs, but when you started Don't Starve and realized there's a steep learning curve and no time to rest in-game, you became so frustrated you couldn't achieve an erection for the whole night and your friends never called you back. Don't blame the game man.

If she did it just because of you, she was a psycho.

I still have my Malgus statue... to add I also bought the $160 (IIRC) BDO Conquest package preorder

>The detached joycons are objectively better than either Switch or Vita handheld mode.
I just bought a switch last night and this was the first thing I noticed.
Detached joycons are the comfiest thing I've experienced in gaming period, make my dualshock feel like getting a handshake from a cripple by comparison

>I bought a 3-4 Vita memory cards only to lose all but one, which means i lost a bunch of money.
>I bought a N3DSXL two weeks ago because i heard they were being discontinued (which seems to be true) and haven't touched it oncce
>I bought Destiny 2
Now i vet my purchases ruthlessly because i worry i'll forget them or they won't make me happy

Attached: 12.png (820x1300, 276K)

oh god this. we all fell for for ultimate meme

>There's always two sides to a story

Not in this case though. He simply used her and emotionally tortured her when he felt like it, directly contributing to her deteriorating psyche, he DIRECTLY steered her towards suicide.

No mental gymnastics will make up for this fact.

>mfw i went EE
>mfw CS majors complain about how hard their classes are
>mfw physics grad students probably think im retarded for being EE undergrad

I hope it's bait, otherwise you need to get your ass kicked out of the house

I bought Borderlands 1 & 2 and Rocket League for my brothers. All of these companies became EGS shills down the line.

It feels bad, knowing that I contributed money to those companies. It feels like swallowing shit down my throat.

I was a founder for 40k Eternal Crusade

if you’re willing to become a trap and take hrt i’ll provide a basement for you and all the food and drink you will ever need user

Attached: 1C5074C0-1ACD-458D-96E7-44405389817F.jpg (420x612, 21K)

fpbp

>used her and emotionally tortured her
Oh cry me a fucking river. She had 5 fucking years to move on. If she didn't realize in 5 YEARS that he wasn't interested in her and only used her as a piece of meat every now and then, the fault is hers. user wasn't a saint but he has nothing to do with the bitch being stupid or damaged enough to kill herself.

>Bought RAGE
>Bought MvC3
>Bought MvC:I
>Bought Bulletstorm Reloaded
I can no longer criticize anyone for anything

Attached: 1356417755120.gif (386x283, 246K)

The only people making "big" blobbers are the japs these days. It's a dead genre for western devs, but there's a few indieshits out there like Star Crawlers. I like it so far, but it's mostly sandbox. I think it's pretty easy for a blobber, but I really like the sci-fi aspects of it. Most blobbers are [predominantly] fantasy, so it's a nice change of pace
>SMT and Strange Journey you asshole
I don't like SMT games.

Wizardry and Might and Magic are the classics that started it all. There was a ton of them made in the 90s like Eye of the Beholder and whatnot, but they can feel archaic and clunky to people these days who are accustomed to a more streamlined experience. If you have a 3DS, Etrian Odyssey is the current king of the genre. The final one (they say it's the final one) was translated earlier this year and /vg/ says it's great, but I haven't played it yet because I can't really tolerate playing on my 3DS for too long anymore since my neck got fucked up.

For maximum memes, you want Grimoire.

Attached: eye-of-the-beholder.png (652x408, 49K)

There's a lot of japshit blobbers on sale on Steam right now. I recommend Stranger of Sword City because it has pic related in it. Labyrinth of Refrain got a ton of threads when it was released, and it's pretty good also. But more expensive.

Attached: 4046878.png (454x541, 41K)

The n3ds wasn't a bad purchase though. You just haven't played it
My recs are smtiv, animal crossing, smt strange journey, persona q, and monster Hunter

Underrated post

Attached: 1541562550654.png (202x184, 2K)

How is that a mistake? (Also 14 years here.)
It's by far the best place to have topic-oriented discussions on the entire web.
Fuck, even /pol/ is more than decent at times these days.
Sure, you won't make friends here, but it's not like the web was the place to do that anyway.

I really like having discussions on here without being forced to commit to what I say for all eternity.
It's like an open discussion round in the pub, where people largely say what they think without thinking too much about societal axioms.
Won't be here forever. This place will die one day after all, but I hope that's in a future far, far ahead.

Whenever I see this i always think of how back when music games lost popularity people would throw out their plastic instruments and the trash and sanitation people got annoyed with it

>art degree over all the other ways of CS
Fuck off this is a I made a mistake thread not future mistakes.

If you aren't autistic with the hope of making or being involved with games CS is great for other job avenues.

Attached: 1520688870816.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Do you actually know jack shit about CS, or are you just regurgitating memes you heard on here? I'm thinking it's the latter.
The class I'm doing an assignment for right now - required for my college's CS degree - is in C++. Prerequisite for this one was in C and assembly.

Attached: 1540618277140.gif (200x150, 1015K)

>I bought the Imperial Edition of ESO
>I bought Destiny day one
>I bought the Division day one
>I fell for the pre order meme for the last two

I wasted like 5 years of my life playing the same video game over and over again.

Also this. FPBP, as always.

I bought MVCI

>I've browsed Yea Forums for hours instead of working on my programming assignment

Attached: nerfornothin.jpg (812x750, 79K)

Thank god I bought Destiny 1. Taught me to avoid The Division and other games of its kind

I think you didn't see the
>CS is a fun college course/degree, and I'd absolutely recommend it
Yes, if you weren't one of those "Fuck maths" kids in school, CS is fucking awesome, and the "job avenues" are great. You should absolutely do it.
But if your career goal is doing anything in vidya, it's probably not a good idea. You will probably drop out due to the introductory analysis course anyway.

Neither do i, why do you care, tho?

At least you finished college.

Assuming this isn't bait or pasta, do what others have told you and go apologize. On your knees if necessary. Otherwise, if you're over 18, you're going to be homeless.

But that wasn't your move. Try and make someone else smile or laugh, dude.

I bought Evolve the 80 dollar edition on launch day

Mortal Kombat Advance was the first game I bought with my own money

Also, don't borrow money for College. If you're gonna go, pay cash for it.

I preordered brink
I preordered diablo 3
I've spent around 50 dollars on hats in tf2
I've spent around 10 dollars in mtg arena

Attached: 1272843596005.png (164x191, 23K)

i put 100 dollars into the mighty number 9 kickstarter. i still hate myself

Pre-ordered a digital copy of Anthem to play solo

Attached: 95yPQCB.jpg (370x274, 19K)

It left me bitter towards gaming but deep down I know I’m just a retard

Can you be /fa/ without being /fit/?.

Brink was hilariously broken in MP so in a way i did find some enjoyment

Spent about $1000 on PlayStation Home

I did buy Brink on release and I hated it so much and almost didn't even bother with multiplayer, but I had a blast playing it. It was so bad it was good.

>spent money on OW lootboxes

Attached: EUe7VSC.jpg (1911x1080, 579K)

Bought imperator and played for more than 2 hours

I'm glad I hesitated. The game seemed too good to be true with EA looming overhead.

>How is that a mistake? (Also 14 years here.)
>Fuck, even /pol/ is more than decent at times these days.
I think we want different things out of Yea Forums

*DING DING DING*
WINNER!

Attached: 1554097119110.png (1366x768, 916K)

Literally the only good job in videogames is being a creative director because you get to tell all the code monkey plebs what you want and make them work 85 hour weeks to do it before you fire them all when the game is released.

this, more than I like to admit
literally had to quit the game because the only reason I was playing was the shiny skins and porn, it's not like the gameplay was good or the story engaging

Bought Bioshock Infinite full price. Never played a Bioshock game before. I never pay full price for games because I'm poor. i was in a real bad place and just needed a fun fresh FPS to play. Saw it had good reviews so why not I thought.

If only I had looked at those reviews and seen all the crazy shit people were saying. People talking like it was the Citizen Kane of video games and that this was a step towards ending racism.

Attached: 1535048567898.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

I don't even know what other sites I would visit anymore. I've wasted so much time here.

I backed Mighty Number 9

Attached: 1532094887790.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

UMvC3 was great though?
the fuck is the matter with you

Bionic arm was hype as fuck and the game was fucking amazing until people started abusing ,NOW....IM MOTIVAT-DIE,DIE-DIE SCHUM and zero loops

You couldn't have known user. It's not your fault.

Attached: good-Will-hunting-its-not-your-fault.jpg (434x289, 30K)

Hello, City Tech
Take order please

>they looked down on you for not being married or having kids
These people were never your friends

so you're depressed and becoming a black hole.

get some prozac, exercise an hour a day and for fucks sake, shower. get a job within a fortnight.
quit choosing to be a neet, harden up and adapt, and you'll only adapt if life gets hard.

Attached: illuminati-symbols-shaka.jpg (200x270, 7K)

You've never worked a difficult job in your life.

Getting laid is only a big deal to virgins. Besides it's not a dichotomy. There's other reasons why you don't get laid which are worth examining.

My mistake user

>UMvC3 was great though
The original MvC3 wasn't, and i didn't fell like paying for the same game all over again

>All the sad anons in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

I spent an entire winter shoveling snow to save up for Mega Man X7

Luckily I actually enjoyed it as a kid.

>I know a good amount of Japanese (passed N1 this winter, albeit by the skin of my teeth)
>But I need to get even better because my job involves a lot of dealing with Japanese clients and many conversations still fly over my head partially or even completely.
>Come back home every evening and launch a weeb game in English because I’m a) tired b) too chickenshit to try and get through a game in Japnese

The forever dekinai life sure is rough.

No,never tried to recontact him.

oh yeah.
same then. fuck those niggers for re-releasing a "completed" version like 3 months later.

This is a rare reply
user giving us advice on how to not waste our time in college

One thing I've come to realise with time is not to spend money on digital items . Especially, in anything that's an online service that may eventually get taken down.Besides it being money down the drain and there's a likelihood it'll disappear forever at some point and you'll never get to use it again.

I can't think of any big video game related mistake I've made. Damn, I'm based.

I just started Gook duolingo this week for work. Does it ever get easier? They just keep introducing new symbols and the latest batch sound just like the very first batch.

i made a gelbooru account, and those fucking niggers don't delete accounts even upon direct request. not even a fucking privatization option.

Attached: RAGE.gif (1066x937, 3.25M)

I spent NEET money on a p2w MMO, it's now dead. Well lesson learned, I hate p2w in every form now.

>making any porn related account ever

Attached: 1556510588472.jpg (300x304, 37K)

nigga i wasnt about to bookmark that shit on a shared pc; how the hell else was i supposed to practically save that shit? had to go and delete every goddamn bookmark.

I bought the collector's edition of MGSV.

The kanji are not the problem. Sure, there is a lot, but in a year or two you can grind the jouyou kanji (2136 gook runes that they learn in school) if you do Anki or Wanikani every day.
The vocab though literally never fucking ends and it is very easy to mistake one word for another when listening because Japanese has a shit ton of synonyms and only 46 different sounds for you to combine.

>been here 14 years
>happy about it

I don't know if you're lying or insane.
We were supposed to move on at some point. I've done alot irl in the 11 years here and I could have done alot more if I hadn't been infatuated with this place. This place is anything but healthy.

But I keep coming back because you guys keep being your truest selves.

Attached: 1534123898862.jpg (462x430, 35K)

/thread

What a weird number, why didn't you just get 40, you rapist?

>bought a DS
>bought a 360
>bought a wii
>bought a vita
>bought a ps3
>bought a ps4
>bought a switch
>bought a 2K prebuilt gaming PC
>only play mmos anyway
>spent 5k euro on microtransactions across those mmos

Currently trying to quit FFXIV, haven't played for 2 months now. The only thing that still almost pulls me back in on daily basis is the loneliness irl.

Bought 76 day one, The 80 dollar version I had fun but seeing it at like 10 bucks is soul crushing

consider suicide, you clearly sound too retarded and american to notice changes in pictograms, you probably won't even get a grasp of the different ways to pronounce the same syllable (which completely changes the meaning of the character)

I spent over $100 for the Deluxe versions of Soul Caliber VI and Mortal Kombat 11 when I don't even like fighting games.
I thought the girls were cute.
I never played either for any longer than a week.

>I bought 76
thats where your sentence should have ended, kys

Buy one of those external hard drives for """""work and school""""" reasons and find a way to password protect the folders. Clear the recently accessed folder once you're done, not like they can access the files though but some file names and thumbnails might be a dead give away

damn. me too.

>I had fun buying a product
Huh?

>I bought Pokemon Ultra Sun.

But also this.

Look into this store called "Gamestop". I hear they will buy your used video game systems off you and then you can exchange it for currency.

>amiibos
oh right, those were a thing...

>he fell for the meme

Lol the human eye can't see more than 90 FPS anyway. You fell for the hype.

i bought a surfacebook

Don't you remember when every wacky YouTuber made their videos in front of a wall of unboxed Amiibo figures? Even at the time I knew it was cringe.

I'd believe this. I got a 21in and have only ever tried 1080 and am content, but I'd imagine needing to go higher with a bigger screen.

>duolingo
You might as well give up now that you have time retard.

Attached: choking on dicks.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

I kinda liked SPM tho

You're doing the lords work user.

i bought a ps4

We have a new champion

Attached: 1556661236961.gif (328x338, 2.24M)

I got a pop figure once from a family member as a present and didn't immediately tell them it was horrible
they've been buying them for me ever since because I'm too polite to tell them I think they're garbage and I now have 16

My grandma used to buy me a type of candy I didn't particularly like
I think my father eventually tipped her off, it's a difficult seat to be in

Attached: 1522097117605.jpg (550x512, 97K)

Listen to me, just do what some of the other anons have said and apologize to them, it's your best option.

Not him but I only shower if I have to go out, if I don't have to go out then I usually only shower once a week, I don't really see the point in showering more if I stay inside.

If it's 1:1, it's worth whatever the fuck you're willing to sell it for. Don't trust random bp.tf autists saying "hurr the market determined its worth this :)"

I’ve backed two unfinished steam games, neither of which have amounted to anything after years. I also backed a /tg/ related Kickstarter because it was a day from being finished and needed only $100 or so (I backed $20 and told friends to back it and shit). It got backed and was supposed to be released last August. Been nothing but delays. He keeps commissioning more art for some reason. It’s like he just begged for money to fund drawings for his fucking collection.

I subbed to Humble Monthly.
Just now, for the last bundle.
Oh God.

I bought Brink at launch for 70 bucks

Attached: 1514763217740.png (365x250, 191K)

>38
You don't get to speak of mistakes until your amiibo collection hits the triple digits, friend.

I paid one year's subscription to FFXIV but I quit after one month and never touched it again.
Coming back to it would require me to pay even more for it, despite me having already spent more money on it than what it would cost to buy 5 new games. I'll never play it again unless it goes F2P (so yeah, never ever)

I got a Charizard Amiibo

I don't really regret it but I'm amazed at how worthless Amiibos turned out to be.

Liam.plz

I waited 6 hours in line for the release of Fallout 4

>fortnight

I buy every wwe game at launch just in the hope for that new HCTP or svr 07 the last one was so with how the story was

Attached: 1555948545708.jpg (242x199, 14K)

I bought the Digital Delue Edition of Battleborn AND Anthem

that's not so bad,
both of those games had atleast 4 hours of """fun""" to give, provided you had friends to play with you.
On the bright side, Battleborn deserved to flop and atleast anthem is still under development (but for how long?)

>doing any dealings with epic

Attached: get out.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Being fit is optional. Not every girl's into muscle doods but they sure as shit all hate the balding hairstyle.

I spent 800 euros on league of legends skins.
When I realized I can't sell the account, I vowed never to buy cosmetics again.

Attached: 1555829597270.jpg (1920x1920, 908K)

I've spent probably $1000 on TF2 over the years, and I don't even play it more than maybe once or twice every few months.
Over all it's not a lot of money and having the items at the time was worth it, but it makes me really think "Why did I spend that much money on that game, and why did I put in over 10k hours into it?"
I'm not friends with any of my TF2 online friends anymore, none of the communities I used to play on exist anymore.

I also spent $250 on FGO, which I also don't play anymore.
Not having any friends makes it fucking easy to spend my money on stupid shit like cosmetics or gacha instead of spending it on doing fun shit with friends
FUCK I HATE THAT MY JOB MOVED ME TO THE MIDDLE OF BUMFUCK NOWHERE, AND I HATE THAT THEYRE PAYING ME EXTREMELY WELL TOO BECAUSE IF I WANTED TO GO BACK HOME OR TO A CITY WITH PEOPLE I'D HAVE TO TAKE OVER A 50% PAY CUT

Attached: 1546176982399.png (532x488, 511K)

Why would you ever donate your money to bugmen's tradewar cause?
>stepping on a landmine
>woOOW, why can't I re-attach my leg!?
this is you when you're dealing with the worst platform available

How well are you paid? because no salary below 3000 $/€ is worth it if you have to live in some shitty barren small town.

I used to listen to the advice of gaming magazines.

I bought an xbox one.
I bought Halo 5.
I bought Fallout 4.

Attached: 1529260829013.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>I thought going to college would get me a career

Attached: 1526978601725.jpg (457x457, 29K)

That's accessory to a crime, neat

Same :(

Hey, atleast you're not some guy who bought a special edition of FO76

Attached: 1548522727991.gif (221x196, 410K)

I spent over 2k on F/GO and I don't even play it anymore

Attached: 1529017057193.png (573x531, 298K)

In the last few years I bought a PS4 Pro, an Xbox One S, a Switch and a PC and these days I barely play any of them. Sometimes I play the Switch before bed, sometimes I play PC on the weekend, but other than that I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. Will probably sell at least the Xbox and maybe the PS4 after the Dykes of Us 2 comes out.

someone please post lewds of this comic

I still play my rock band set with friends sometimes. But then I get bored because I have a real guitar and can actually learn the actual song which feels infinitely better.

How is this a mistake? You're not in an echo chamber. You're not being told how to think. We're all equals here due to being Anonymous. It's one of the few places on the internet where you can have semi-intelligent discussion on a variety of topics.

I wouldn't say it's torture because yeah she could say fuck it, but he definitely assisted in that action. It doesn't feel like 5 years moving on when your still talking to them. but I guess you wouldn't know what any of that's like

Attached: 1550338301715.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>I got a Bachelor's in History

What if my career is STEM and requires a college degree/diploma

I bought overwatch

Based. I embraced Yea Forums, it helped give me a healthy dose of realism and taught me to think for myself.

I preordered Overwatch Collectors Edition and haven't played it in 3 years

Attached: 1551329963452.gif (413x333, 187K)

>Bought a PS4
Besides the few exclusives, literally everything is on PC. The only PS4 exclusives I care about are Team Ico games and EDF 5
>Bought Overwatch
Gave in to the hype, first and last time
>Bought DMC 5
>Bought Steep

user, it's not your fault. You are not responsible for someone else's actions.

Just take an actual class or buy the cheap ass Genki book and stop being retarded. Phone apps that are productivity are always shit and just money grabbers

Attached: D5AXeDGUcAAlNj2.jpg large.png (500x730, 170K)

>I decided to not kill myself

I bought FO 76
atleast it was only $40

Fell for the learning Japanese meme.

Fpbp

This post is satire. Right?

Attached: 1530738919824.jpg (801x720, 97K)

I donated to this garbage in "fuck sjws" spirit but turns out it would be a space cuck simulator. Fuck my life

Attached: 3c351494c92a9875ea6989b21ebce043_original.png (700x394, 514K)

Deadly serious.

I'd say being a reactionary dupe (even if it's just to spite tha libs!) is the bigger and more fundamental mistake.

I wish I could explain to you how hilarious that is to me.

Me too

Attached: 1556599915640.jpg (554x390, 80K)

I bought Mario Odyssey

Duolingo is actually garbage for Japanese. If you want to use an app find one that's actually made for moonrune languages. Or perhaps don't because if you think kana is too hard you're not going to make it. That's the easy part.

Why does everyone who uses this website hate it ?
I really like it here
>inb4newfag

I spent over $1,000 on World of Warcraft

Based and true

It turns you into a self-loathing tard.

And that is the first step

Putting a buttplug up your ass to own the libtards

That is merely the first step in the journey.

I bought Dark Souls 2 three times. And I still have sealed PS3 version of it.

I’m so sorry

Based I love the smell of my BO I wish I could go neet mode again and not have to shower twice a day

I spent hundreds of dollars on Wizard101 in the first year or two after its beta

Literally any school worth anything gives a course in freshman year on assembly and then C/C++

You are aware that Neanderthals were smarter than homosapines right ?

> where you can have semi-intelligent discussion
my sides

I bought Mortal Kombat 11 and the season pass and I don't even fell like playing the game anymore. Thankfully, I used leftover store credit, but still.

Attached: b73.png (600x390, 210K)

I still buy games on Steam even if they're available on GoG. Someone stop me please.

i bought nms

Attached: 1521306429954.gif (610x862, 277K)

Notice my use of "semi." Especially compared to forums or, God-forbid, r*ddit

>I fell for the gacha meme when FE heroes came out
>Dumped sixted dollars into the game for Easter Camilla,
>only got one five star
>Not even an Easter or good one

Probably the worst purchase of my life, second to buying a lemon Jeep.

It's the destination. Yea Forums teaches retards that they are smart and we believe it for a while. There's a few of them in this very thread. That part feels good. However, it eventually dawns on you that you were just a deluded retard all along, and retards thinking they're smart just grow more retarded.

t. awakened retard

>tfw too intelligent to live

I bought Witcher 3 thinking it was going to be good.

It's overrated, but that' beating the skeletal remains of a horse.

Of all the posts in this thread, this is the one that got me to laugh.

Attached: v.jpg (216x233, 4K)

kill yourself, please

>looking for love

So you wanted to get cucked?

>didn't do the community college route which would have easily saved me money in the long run because I thought my teachers knew what they were talking about
>Have debt and need to figure it out but realize that I want to relax to play games

Fuck college, I leaned a good bit but fuck anyone that says to do 4 years right out of high school. My mind changed like 3 times and could have saved my self money in the long haul.

>Also bought overwatch and Diablo 3 expansions but new blizzard stuff is shit

Attached: 1550626678833.gif (294x227, 2.91M)

I remember this atheist called Hitchens who got fucked in the ass just to say fuck you to his christian parents.

You’re a fucking idiot

>this

It’s a fun game . Why mad ?
I buy for 4$ and play many hours on my Xbox 360

I think
>being born
was a pretty fucking big one
many days I don't even understand why I even keep going on

Attached: 1465660255063.jpg (184x200, 10K)

I keep buying fighting games thinking I'm gonna put the time into learning

You did nothing wrong

So you can play Fortnite

sounds more like 38 mistakes than a single one

I played YS oath in felgana as my first ys gane so its all downhill from here :,(

Attached: New Ys Tier List(1).jpg (1361x2761, 565K)

>being a narcissist
You are not some tragic figure for using a website. You'll see that eventually. I know you'll ascend, user.

Attached: 1549472822485.jpg (1200x1513, 208K)

>Get 5 bucks for a game I paid 60 for
I’d rather just keep it

i'm still subbed in wow

>Ancient Ys Vanished
>Not God Tier
Shit list

Fucking faggot you deserve it

Attached: don't ask.jpg (3264x2448, 2.68M)

fpbp

Sold my Ni No Kuni & Alice Madness Returns PS3 copies for nothing

Based. Your faggot father shouldn't be interrupting your gaming or invading your room.

>bought Rogue Warrior on ps3 used for about $5
>I could have spent that money on something that didn't suck dick Marcinko

Attached: 1504497523425.png (749x500, 329K)

>Yea Forums teaches retards they are smart
I dunno, it was the opposite for me, I'd never had anyone call me stupid and retarded so openly before. That's what drew me in.

>meme
CRT is patrician as fuck
CRT for all consoles up to wii
HD tv for PS3, 360 and all consoles after

>Preordered Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Attached: 1530150433622.png (299x250, 14K)

I know you "dunno" at the moment. But you will and you will be mildly embarrassed by yourself.

>He has TWO physical copies.
>He bought BOTH special editions
>bought it on steam played for 17 minutes
>last played 2014
>ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES

Disregarding that file name, why?

Attached: 665D0E7A-65C9-40CA-BDA1-F2E821D25E1D.png (395x401, 64K)

>ctrl+f Eternal Crusade
>this is right here waiting for me
I swear I didn't know any better

Attached: YADA.gif (640x360, 1.07M)

I pre-ordered Mass Effect Andromeda

Oh yeah, not vidya related at all, if not for the fact that you spend 18 hours a day playing a video game, yet you can't be fucked to pull even a little of your weight around your household. Instead you act like a fucking cunt and complete shitstain.
Fucking unironically KYS you fucking faggot.

I feel like everything for me since 2011 has been one continuous qte in which I've pressed the wrong button at every prompt

>don't ask
But I MUST.
WHY?

Attached: 1548159260976.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I'm getting mad reading this kind of shit
I hope this is pasta or bait
you faggot useless NEET you deserve to get arrested, your mom is obviously worried about you while your dad obviously work his ass to maintain you
get ready to live on the streets and suck cock for money.
I was a NEET too but I had the dignity to be nice to my parents

Attached: dida¿123102'3.png (309x309, 177K)

Dejavu

Based

Attached: 1556954953995.gif (395x350, 2M)

bought an ouya
i just wanted it as a streaming box
itcouldn't even do that

I bought a Bloodborne figma through an online retailer that turned out to be a Chinese bootleg

Kill yourself, boomer apologist. These old farts not only ruined the world but they also had the audacity to bring more people into this mess, and on top of that they want respect and even thanks for their shit. I'm not having it. A slap in the face is the least of what the average old fart deserves for this this mess.

Come work for me and tell your fellow coworkers how educated you are, so I can never give you a foreman position and make you work under people that dont even have their grade 12.

What about trade school?

>I broke 2 copies of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

I hate myself enough for the rest of you

Attached: megaing.gif (500x444, 175K)

I bought both SFV and Battleborn at launch

Attached: pears1.png (784x564, 200K)

uh okay this is based

If I was your dad I would kick your ass.

Why

>You're not in an echo chamber. You're not being told how to think. We're all equals here due to being Anonymous. It's one of the few places on the internet where you can have semi-intelligent discussion on a variety of topics.

Attached: 1556245293613.jpg (526x423, 20K)

I'm almost grateful towards EC because it taught me to never, EVER give in to the early access meme

I'm not wasting my time discussing with you son
you're the clear embodiment of void culture and meme nihilism, you don't deserve anything good anyways

I pledged to the Project Phoenix kickstarter

Attached: 1519427319507.jpg (643x480, 48K)

Going to college is almost a guarantee you'll make more money you just have to not being a fucking autist and make connections which is naturally hard for Yea Forums

I'm somehow the opposite, I've managed to wind up with 3 copies of MoTB and I have no idea how
I only bought one of them, I don't remember how I ended up with the other two.

>don't have to worry about upboats
>people are free to disagree with one another

Damn straight I am. Boomers ruined this world and it's our duty to drop the fuck out of it and deny them anything we can. Be it by playing video games, watching TV or reading books, find ways to pass the time without contributing. Boomers made you to serve them as they exit this world fed and satisfied and leave us fighting for scraps in a world devoid of purpose and opportunity. Get the laugh last and make them suffer with us the short time they have left.

based, /thread, and fpbp
also put me in the screencap

Get a tipping job, save as much as you can, get into investments. I fucked around til I was half way into 21 and now I have a little over $21k to my name. Start the grind sooner than later.

>n3dsxl a regret
Play xenoblade and persona q faggot, they’re piss easy to hack

Is Xenoblade that good compared to the Wii version?

never graduated
never got my drivers license
never got a job

I was a developer for Slender.

I have only played bump system games and Napishtim system Ys, i just can't get into those party based Ys games.
Don't know if i would call not playing them a mistake, but it is something i regret.

Same but Disney Infinity.

It's wild how many people struggle as min. wagecucks when tipping jobs are so easy to come by. I entered the restaurant industry out of high school while I went to JC and after 2/3 years I had 18k in my savings and still spent money like a fucking moron going out drinking every night.

I chopped off my dick

why would you do that

Silly baby. I bought every single Disney Infinity figure. I fucking loved that game.

Then we had a birthday party or some shit and my mom's friends hellspawn broke like 5 of them

i was hungry

haha when did I post this?

Feel like selling one?

>I had the windwaker + Metroid Prime combo
>I sold it because I wanted to buy Mario galaxy
It’s worth over 500 bucks now

Attached: 8656A031-5DBE-4F42-9FD4-45EAA7BD7726.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Not greatest or huge, but recently let my brother by anthem without telling him it was online only. He's thinking about signing up for PS+ and origins just to play it. He barely gets it up to play games as is, don't want him to waste money and time for this

>Live in a thirdworld country
>Have a small group of friends, but real bros, like, some of the best human kind in this shithole of country
>One day, one of my friends almost get raped in the school
>Since then, i started to equip myself with "White Weapons" but not actually, like knifes and things like that
>My mom finds out
>Get panicked
>She and my dad get worried, i understand they because of the circumstances
>My dad says that is better for me and my future get off from the school because for my own good
>Say to him that i don't want to (There are the only friends i have)
>He says that the school is more expensive than others, and my mom have to make a choice because was almost end of the school year
>"Money and problems, uh?, i don't want they to get worried anymore, and im too fucking scared of what is gonna happen to my future if i stay there"
>Accept the thing, look after other place to study my last secondary year
>Say goodbye to my friends, nothing really emotional or such a thing, but i was really affected back then
>Fast foward actual year
>No friends, no girlfriends, i don't know what the fuck im gonna do with my life, and i don't want to die at 20 years old starving my ass alone in my departament
>Looking out my friends, they have now a big ass group of amazing people around, and im the only one losing at
>If im not a coward back then, i could have be part of that great group, and i probably would have a chance nowadays

It sucks, it really fucking sucks not having no one in your life to care about. No life motivations at all, nothing left to the future because my life plans are falling for my country actual state, it really shit. Never in your life have fear of yourself, get the shit out of your system your inner fear and stuff or you would make your life decisions for that feeling. I genuinely think about end this for good when i reach 30 years old

Attached: 1534439142575.jpg (259x194, 5K)