Anyone still play Warband? What are some must-have mods now

Anyone still play Warband? What are some must-have mods now.

Attached: Ymira_Head.jpg (720x550, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Prophesy_of_Pendor_3_Wiki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always play with Floris but people pick on me for doing it.

Attached: 1543688277285.jpg (700x798, 72K)

Currently doing a Rhodok run but some faggy Khergit army molested all my sergeants and sharpshooters.
Now I've got to train some tribesmen up from scratch. Can't catch a break.

Bannerlord: NEVER EVER

What's a good fantasy mod?

I wish to know some mod that improve and expand the vanilla experience as much as possible and that is not Floris.

>skipping E3 this year
>gamescom demo is just more MP
coming soon guys haha.....

I still play with the warhammer fantasy mod
I really hate they took out the ability to join your factions military, I loved that shit. Serving under Karl Franz and killing vampire shits was my guys calling, even got most of their territory as my reward. But they removed that submod because of reasons or something.

Attached: 48700_20160608201713_1.png (1680x1050, 1.77M)

Warsword Conquest is one of the best mods for the game period. Essential if you're into Warhammer.

what else would you use, unless youre going for something like PoP?

THIS>Perisno
great
>Prophesy of pendor
best mod ever made

Dickplomacy

they removed it because it conflicted with the stuff they wanted to add into the game later on

I never finished a campaign of the viking stuff, the start is so fucked.

Any rape mods?

Alright lads. Which Game of Thrones mod is better?

>and that is not Floris.
dont exist

Never been able to decide myself and I've put maybe 40 hours into each. It's annoying because each one has some great features that are exclusive to it, and not in the other.
I eventually stopped playing them to save myself the headache.
Would be interested to hear other anons opinions though.

Yeah, Warsword Conquest I had forgot its actually name, easily the best fantasy mod for warband. Fucking demons, and trolls are tough as fuck though, but not so tough a volley of fire from your fucking multibarreled pistol wont fix it
Thats a shame, did they remove the ability to marry inbetween races? I remember when I first played it I was human and married into fucking Nagaroth. I was fucking whatshisass's like cousin or something. I really thought it was funny because I ended up having to support their invasion of the High Elves. Human Dark Elf team up against the stuck up faggots on their eternal spring island.

Attached: IMG_6848.jpg (1800x2400, 242K)

Dickploomacy?

they removed it from being on by default but you can turn it on

i remember in the early build i was a tomb kang with a little goblin wife

Warsword Conquest is basically the only Warband mod that matters, in my eyes. It's so much bigger than anything else. Crashes a bit too much though, particularly with Dark Elves.

I love it to death too but there are mods with bigger scope.

There's nothing quite like the latest update, though. They've truly outdone themselves and made a unique experience with the whole magic system now.

I love this mod but sorry user warsword is just empty
it only have a lot of factions and nothing more
just look how much shit pendor have
pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Prophesy_of_Pendor_3_Wiki

I have sunk countless hours into Perisno. Fucking such a flushed out thriving world god damn that's a fucking glorious mod.

Did Jackson ever finish L'Aigle? Or has he continued shitposting on the Taleworld forums like the autist he is?

Attached: leaf gets his retardation checked.jpg (1080x1420, 440K)

Cozur is an enormous faggot so the other one is better by default

Only thing with Pendor is having to go through the sound files and figure out which are the fucking awful voices and remove them

Ok I have a question for you M&B veterans. I've been playing this for like 2 and a half years and I actually started on Xbox. I moved to PC because on PC you can max out the units to whatever you want it to be.
I had a serious save on Xbox where I conquered my own slice of land as a Swadian and demolished all of the Mongols with my Knight army. After that I got burnt out and when I moved to PC I only really cheat my stats in epic mods like Perisno and sorta just roleplay as a god.

Am I the only one who does this? Am I wrong for doing this?

Sex mods

They exist?

1. Prophecy of Pendor
2. Warsword Conquest
3. Perisno
4. Gekokujo
5. Last Days of the Third Age
6. A World of Ice and Fire
7. Clash of Kings
8. Dickplomacy
9. L'Aigle
10. 1257AD

>signature is twice as long as the posts
Ah yes forums

>Egyptian Skeletor with shortstack goblin wife

Yes, excellent.

Attached: IMG_7080.png (440x332, 266K)

you frogot about floris mod
but your rank is pretty good

I'm playing other games and waiting for Bannerlord instead

Attached: IMG_2712.jpg (500x500, 107K)

warsword conquest, gekokujo, PoP and perisno will always be the best mods

Prophecy of Pendor is probably the best and most complete mod around. It gets boring after a while though with all the constant invasions.
Gekokujo is great for obvious reasons.
nothing will ever beat playing as nords on vanilla though

woah what a list, where is Brytenwalda? im having a blast playing over he-zzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>brytenwalda
>this units names
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?

The Last Days of the Third Age & A Clash of Kings

Is this vanilla game even doable with damage set to 1.0 for all parties? Seems like such coinflip bullshit at that point

this is the biggest vanilla flaw, not being able to take over your own troops when you get knocked out.

>fantasy
Warsword Conquest hands down the best

Attached: WarhammerTheEmpireArtwork_3641.jpg (333x456, 68K)

>playing warband while bannerlord is on the horizon

Yeah, it's one of the most important mods that were ever created in Warband 2bh

>on the horizon

Attached: 1555186201902.jpg (480x576, 70K)

>just more MP
read slowly, faggot.
mp for the general public and single player for the business area.

post your mod character
show your autism
moded warband >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> warband
bannerlord without mods = trash

Attached: 20190125115901_1.jpg (1366x768, 347K)

Ye, the fucking event horizon as bannerlord is sucked into a black hole (formerly t*rk hole), never to be seen again

There's nothing I can do to make my PS4 experience better is there? I just want cozy MB on my Vita

>opening mp for the public and showing more of single players journalists
>not being on the horizon
only mods with dickplomacy are worth playing in warband. and with bannerlord's ezpz modding we'll have a bonerlord mod in a couple of months
no. it runs on laptops. have you tried that?

the fuck is dickplomacy. also, i dont think bannerlord will be remotely playable at release. probably going to a year atleast before some mod pack comes out which fixes the biggest issues.

>the fuck is dickplomacy
shit mod but it have sex and brothels le bit xd

fixed diplomacy with dicking (consensual and non-consensual). i.e. historical accuracyâ„¢
bannerlord will be GOAT and it has ez c# modding so mods will come much faster than warband's.

who the fuck wants a sex mod for the goofy look warband has going on, people are just insane

It's less about the graphics and more about the RP experience of raping a woman you captured in battle

it's the power fantasy not the models.
you can finally take revenge on the lord(s) that always raid your villages by fucking their wife/wives in front of them. or letting your soldiers have a go at them to humiliate them

Dickplomacy
The 1755 Old Frontier
There's a lot of mods, but these are two off the top of my head.