Do you make lists for games you play? What website/app do you use for that?

Do you make lists for games you play? What website/app do you use for that?

Attached: 60376146-B76A-48BA-A3A4-875AB38981EE.jpg (750x1295, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myvideogamelist.com/
glitchwave.com/
rawg.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't do MAL but if there were a vidya version of it, I'd make an account.

No but I've seen people talk about this autism before recently.
Why?

There are quite a few websites like MAL. Most of them look awful though. I personally use Backloggery.
It’s a bit dated (they are making a remake at the moment though) and you’ll have to add everything manually, but imo it’s still the best one out there. At least the best one of those I’ve used.

Why as in why do people do this or why do you ask if people do this?

Bump

Grouvee I keep a running total of Played/Playing/Dropped. GameEye on my phone for collecting.

I really don’t like grouvee’s interface and design 2bh. Profiles look pretty bad there.

Any other autists here?

myvideogamelist.com/ is probably the closest thing

It’s slow as fuck for me though. I don’t like how profiles look there either desu. It would’ve been better if the games at least had their images next to them

I use trello because I like white boards.

How does your list look like?
I use Trello for work, but I can’t imagine using it for something like this

glitchwave.com/
It's made by the dudes who made rate your music

You can’t make an account there at the moment , can you? I tried and it said I had to wait for another beta wave.

Make an account on rateyourmusic and use that

A text file in MS Notepad.

Tags are platforms. Red for Switch, Black for PC, etc. etc. Also got a tag for things I don't own.
Columns are, in order:
>Wishlist
>Backlog
>Unfinished
>Unperfected
>Done 2019
>Done 2018
>Done 2017
>Forget This

The flow is simple. It goes Left to Right. The higher the things are, the more I want it - Except on the Done lists, where the higher they are, he more recent they are.
Anything I start goes into "Unfinished".
If I finish it or if I feel I did enough to have seen its offering (not all games have endings), I place it at the top of that year's "Done". If instead I start a game and dislike it, into the trashcan all the way on the right it goes.
If I finish a game and I have more things I want to do in it, I clone the card, place one in Done, and change the other one's title, drag it to Unperfected.
If I want to look up a specific platform, I use tag search.

The benefit of using this platform is I can open it on my phone and make or drag a new card in literally two seconds. Sites like backloggery are awful for that.

Attached: seyana.png (788x506, 143K)

Steam

Attached: Capture.jpg (281x255, 8K)

Yes, I have an excel

It still says I’ll have to wait for another beta. I will try it anyway, thanks.
Thanks. It would’ve been better if you had played a screenshot though,

Seems like pointless busy work.

Not everything is on steam though, and there are other platforms too.

But it’s not pretty...

Some people (me included) really enjoy this. I’ve added my games to a few websites just because it’s fun for me.

I just didn't want people commenting my recent gaming taste, but okay

Attached: okay.png (1460x141, 54K)

>But it’s not pretty...
It just werks
I used to have .txts for everything (music, books, movies) since 97 and like 4 years ago or so I upgraded to .xls

Looks good actually. Is trello okay with you adding so much stuff?

Only the first two lists are ever huge, and it hasn't caused me issues. Like, I can scroll the Backlog swiftly, and do it without the other lists scrolling. And as far as I know there's no limits on cards or lists.
If anything ever happens to Trello I'll export this thing up and look up a new solution anyways. I'm not exactly completely tech illiterate and can turn a JSON into a simple list form. So I can say I have an exit strategy. I dunno, knowing that gives me comfort.

I know what you mean. Thanks for replying.

Bump

no because I don't play games

What are you doing on Yea Forums then?

>not having an autism spreadsheet
>not ranking everything you play
>not keeping notes
Yea Forums is truly dead

Attached: file.png (1841x787, 223K)

Based and autismpilled

I only do this for my Pokémon living dex

I do this for JRPGs. It's shameful and useful

I want to because I keep forgetting games I played but I'm not starting because it wont recover what I already forgot

Attached: apu_smoke.png (941x887, 199K)

What's the point? Can you not remember what games are like on your own?

Shitposting about games I haven't played?

Shit, you reminded me I did this for my gender/balltism.

rawg.io/ is the best one I've found so far, I'm still kinda autistic about playtime just like MAL or whatever quantifies but no site managed to get it just right for me so I've learned to accept just the "Played/Completed" indicators, it's also pretty difficult to figure out just how much time you spent on games you played 20+ years ago, the HowLongToBeat platform had a nice time tracker but I still couldn't add separate playthroughs, so I'd have to add one massive 500 hour playthrough of New Vegas for instance instead of a bunch of smaller ones

Attached: hat kiddo.jpg (306x247, 27K)

Start with games that you own (steam for example). Then check other’s lists and take something from there. Check game ratings and find your games there. You’ll eventually remember about everything.

Their UI is so fucking big though. It’s as though the person who made the website had no idea what design is.

Based

Yeah but I still think overall it's the best browsing / sorting experience, especially with the little graph about platforms and all that jazz, I've sent feedback with the "how does rawg feel?" and on their discord for them to add a proper concise list option cause then it would be nearly perfect but I think if more people asked for it maybe it would be bumped on priority

Attached: platforms.png (987x197, 22K)

I just use my notes function on my phone, seems archaic but you’d be surprised how handy it is to have it easily accessible.

I use How Long To Beat. I guess mainly because of the record time factor (if the platform allows it) although I just liked recording what I played. Its not that good of a website but it helps.