Hey Hey the Eng dub is better

Attached: 6rCDxFP.png (471x534, 213K)

Cringe thread cringe post cringe image. you literally deserve to be killed

>bumping this shit thread
You're the same

>bumping his shitpost
so are you

I actually agree unironically

Christine Marie Cabanos is aight. Her Nepgear is great, especially in the Conquest ending of that particular game.

Dubsfags should be banned by sight.

>the state of danganshitter threads

danganshitters must go in the

The only DR threads I would even take part in was during the fan translation era. Now it's just dubfags and fujofags

Unironically cringe when I see people call him bykuya or whatever instead of Togami because the localization swapped names for dumb amerifats

Really what's impressive about the Danganronpa game dubs is that the entire cast of V3 except Maki also voiced a student from 1 or 2, and most do a decent job of sounding different enough from their originals. Himiko sounds very different from Chiaki, for example.

But Togami's name is still Byakuya Togami in both versions, the character's full name shows up in the text box whenever they speak. But since they're not doing honorifics it'd be pretty weird for everyone to be calling each other by their surnames.

Attached: Accusation.jpg (1113x809, 454K)

wow this sprite edit is so cringey. whoever made it should kill himself

So I've only played DR1&2 back in 2014, platinum'd. I own Ultra Despair Girls but haven't played it yet. I'd like to play V3. Is it absolutely necessary to play UDG and watch the DR3 anime if I want to understand V3?

While I do love both the Eng and Jap dub, I fully agree that the Eng dub did a better job when it comes at expressing the character's personality which gives a sort of power drive of diversity of the personality for each characters

Attached: 20190503_203806.jpg (389x461, 98K)

True, but nothing is worse than Ibuki

No, if you've beaten 1 and 2 you've done enough to play V3. Go play it right now before you get spoiled.

Attached: Shh.jpg (1280x1792, 361K)

My only major issue with the Jap voices is that the recording quality is fucking awful.

Its hit or miss. Many characters like Kaede, Miu, and Monokid I was immediately able to tell exactly who their voice actor was.

No you don't UDG is never mentioned from what I recall and the small amount of the anime that is mentioned is explained when it is relevant.

>which gives a sort of power drive of diversity of the personality for each characters
what are you even trying to say lmao

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (23).png (518x669, 443K)

Never heard the english dub but I doubt Komaeda is better. I'm literally sexually aroused everytime I hear his Sorewa chigauzo.

He's saying that the dub gives power to each of the characters more than the sub.
What he fails to mention is that the personalities of said characters are as flat as the number 0 and as we all know, 0^x is still 0.

NISHISHI

Attached: 1552991198475.png (195x208, 84K)

ばか

Kokichi is just Kaede 2.0.

Attached: Martyrs.jpg (564x882, 75K)

Hey Hey Hey!
Danganronpa's fucking gay!

I love Danganronpa 2's dub but it's impossible to be better than Komaeda's seiyuu, you just can't.
You can tell the English VA really tried though. Unfortunately his voice is too deep for Komaeda and he sounds cocky and arrogant in scenes where he should sound calm and neutral.

They somehow got a really good replacement for Gundham's seiyuu though, his english VA is pure sex and you can tell he put emotions in his voice. I could listen to that guy rambling about chunni shit for hours.

Attached: 1475440601076.png (490x490, 354K)

Should I play it with english or jap voices?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>and he sounds cocky and arrogant in scenes where he should sound calm and neutral.
This, original Nagito and dub Nagito come across as two very different characters because of that. Original Nagito is sincere but insane and means well, dub Nagito is a huge fake dick.

Attached: 1555901811266.png (445x250, 198K)

JP. Sawashiro Miyuki is the best