You have to watch the entire video without x'ing out or scrolling down to read comments, just as the creator intended

You have to watch the entire video without x'ing out or scrolling down to read comments, just as the creator intended.
youtube.com/watch?v=2UIcy86Pbmg

Attached: 1556225789018.jpg (282x283, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZvLVmvqM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEMONADE

why

Attached: cloud emoji.png (176x192, 26K)

To subvert your expectations user!

fuck off. last time I tried watching that bossfight it gave me a fucking headache

It could at least HALF-DECENT, if not for:
- Protag constantly screaming
- The whole out of order place
- suddenly, out of nowhere a quirky boss appears
- this terrible music
That's why JRPGs (including Earthbound) used to feature silent protag. There is some merit in that.

YIIK?
Heh....
More like...
Yikes !

Couldn't do it, dear god that voice acting. Either do it right or don't fucking do it at all.

The existence of this game unironically terrifies me. How do I know that if I pour my heart into my dream game project for months, maybe even years of development, it won't turn out like YIIK?

>Alex: “explain what the hell is going on vella”
>Vella: explains at length
>Alex: “VELLA EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON”
kek

More like YIIKES amirite

Have a the absolute bare minimum of taste and self awareness and you should be good

Because you're probably not a pretentious hipster faggot. This dude didn't have a shred of self awareness.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x144, 59K)

EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Fucking Christ, those were a long five minutes.

By not being fucking oblivious to the current environment and not have your head so far up your ass.

Did he honestly think this wouldn't turn out to be total shit?

Also, what the fuck does "postmodern" actually mean?

Nothing in that video is worse than your average Final Fantasy or Persona dialogue. The voice acting is better, too.

I feel like that wasn't so bad, expect for the voice acting and the ending obviously

I haven't even touched this game and I already hate this faggot character

game is unironically too galaxy brain for people

Attached: IMG_1439.png (1207x679, 559K)

l e m o n a d e

most of the scenes ive seen are characters screaming "what the hell is going on?!"

are you implying you could do better than this master piece? Wow.

Bum Tickley can fucking tell a more interesting story with the same word count.

Attached: THIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC UUUNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THICKER UUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFF (725x545, 52K)

I always thought this was the video of the LEMONADE battle so I never watched it. Now that I did, I fucking hate it even more. But we have already talked about how much this sucks so here's what I would do to try and fix this dumpster fire of a game.

>Change the MC's appearance
Fuck, he could literally look like any of the two dudes in the party and it would have been better

>REMOVE voice acting
If you can't voice act, don't voice act. Fuck whoever that one nigger over here that said "The amature VAs' only make it sound more natural" in one of these threads.

>Rework the mini game system or remove it entirely
I don't understand why devs who wants to implement this system never understood how it's suppose to be. Like did no one learned anything from Mario RPG series?

>Fix the music
Most of the tracks sounds like it's going from mediocre to decent, and just when it's about to hit "acceptable" it just went "oh wait we are not being UNIQUE enough, lets fuck everything up just for the sake of it XD"

Vela explain what the hell is this user saying

Something something check yo exoskeloteens.

First point is stupid, the character looks the way he looks because that's the character they're trying to portray
Second point is null considering the VA work is still better than the English dub of any Persona game.
"Did no one learned anything" should be "Did no one learn anything".
The absolute state of you

I guess. I'm just scared of the idea of turning out like that guy, where I'm so enamoured with what I've made that I think that anyone who dislikes it is wrong, instead of anything being wrong with the game.

I mean, I can try.

That could have easily been condensed down to maybe two minutes at most

I am still utterly baffled by this decision to not only make every attack require some annoying busy work but also make them feel weak as all fuck and unsatisfying.

Like how is this even possible? How can you say that you were inspired by RPGs but not realize that there's something incredibly satisfying about big numbers and that an attack requiring effort beyond pushing a button should always be satisfying as fuck? Fucking how?

Not that user, but you're a faggot lol.

What's the story? All these threads are making me intrested in knowing what the hell is going on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZvLVmvqM4

>Satoru Iwata died for this

Attached: 1556193714309.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

Cause if they aint the same as ours then we'll wreck yo team

Attached: 1450610390170.png (548x653, 1.03M)

Looks like I touched a nerve.

avoid injecting snoylent directly into your bloodstream

Some hipster faggot tried to make a game like Earthbound but set in the 90's but all the characters look like a modern hipster trainwreck.

someone rip all the characters and stick them into doom

He means even Tim Buckley, who is infamous for using a hundred words to tell a story which needed none, could tell a better story than the story told in YIIK.

>First point is stupid, the character looks the way he looks because that's the character they're trying to portray
Oh I get that. But all I'm saying is how I would personally do things if someone were to give me the task of making this shit sell.

>Second point is null considering the VA work is still better than the English dub of any Persona game.
Since when did the idea of a pile of shit smelling slightly less bad than the other pile of shit makes it not shit? Even then, are you seriously defending this hack job of a VA work? jesus man..

And just like clockwork here they are!

Attached: modernremakes.png (601x599, 752K)

I think it's hilarious that a self-proclaimed homage to Earthbound could be so completely love- and soulless.

Attached: ass pincher monsha.png (661x893, 554K)