End vidya movies

All video game movies fucking suck Why the fuck are companies so insistent on keeping this stupid fucking meme going? does anyone actually like this shit?

Attached: sonic.jpg (1400x1050, 119K)

no make more of them

Detective Pikachu is okay.

Stop doing what I dislike >:((( The hedgehog friend m the children games and show isnt furry!!!

You actually know they did that on purpouse to get free marketting, right?

yes, it's poetic.

Attached: 1397285082816.jpg (1920x1200, 168K)

honestly, the more I look at it, the less I really have a problem with the design

that doesn't mean that it's good

The Phoenix Wright movie exists.

>Acknowledge the reputation your brand has
>Play into it and ham it up with an intentionally terrible design
>Now everybody is talking about your movie, because there's no such thing as bad publicity
>Make big public announcement about how you're going to fix the design
>Get praised as a hero and still rake in a fuckload of cash off of both the people seeing it "ironically" and people who think it's going to be good now

They've done a great job at covering all their bases with this

Just don't watch them you mong

I want more of them, and even worse ones too.

I'm only going to watch for Jim carrey

That Prince of Persia movie had absolutely nothing to do with the games but it was a'right.

This, mark Wahlberg's Max Payne is a masterpiece

>Why the fuck are companies so insistent on keeping this stupid fucking meme going?
Because hollywood executives only greenlight movies with established recognition among focus group demographics.
Capitalism stifles creativity.

why
if anything we need even more of that shit
the cringe value is immeasurable

>James McCaffrey was passed up as Max because the director was buddy buddy with marky mark.
>completely ruined the project that was handed to him on a silver platter

Attached: rage.jpg (300x309, 35K)

>Jim carrey
Literally who

Kids like it you autistic shits. They mostly know Sonic from the Sonic dash games on mobile. Don't understand why adults are throwing a hissy fit over a movie clearly made for children.

The RE CG movies are fine.

Kids dont fucking like this, it looks horrific. And besides, kids deserve better.

Have you seen any of the animation they watch on YouTube? This Sonic and Pikachu movies will probably be the best thing they've watched outside of Disney.

Movie looks great, Jim Carrey is based asf. Only autists who spend 24 hrs a day complaining about sonic recolors on deviantart have a problem with this movie.

Everyone believes that eventually they will get the video game equivalent of Iron Man.

Of all the game movies max Payne was the one that should have been the easiest to make. The source material works perfectly for a film and they still fucked it all up.

Jim carrey hasn't been in a good movie in years lol, if anything him being cast should tell you this movie is going to suck.

Doesn't matter if they suck, they just need to make money.
And there's generally always money to be made by milking a franchise .

Yeah, plus it's a kids movie releasing during summer so itll do well with parents looking for shit to do with their kids. Still looks pretty bad though but itll probably so alright.

>Literally who
you have to be at least 9 yo to post here