Is adorable and cute when you two are alone

>is adorable and cute when you two are alone
>acts like a bitch when other people are around
Why is she like this? She was so close to being best girl

Attached: 316-0-1439583734_rm7ppp[1].jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOWo5DJ0pI4
english.stackexchange.com/questions/17332/whats-the-origin-of-the-stock-phrase-tall-dark-and-handsome
witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Istredd
youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mommy did literally nothing wrong

most women i've known are like that

Who is that and where are the bare feet screenshots

it's atleast MILES better than the opposite. which is more normal in my experience.

Shani best girl
fite me

>bright green eyes
huh?

It called "Putting on airs" and I don't know why either OP

shes also 300 years old

No, I meant why did OP mod her like this? It's ugly as fuck the original violet eyes look much better

She needs to mark her territory so sluts like Triss keep away from it, hadn't this tactic worked, she would've needed to resort to scent-marking with urine and scats

Attached: 1526821230263.png (712x886, 134K)

Based

Attached: 1556835964746.gif (480x360, 1.94M)

I see nothing wrong with this

If you ever find out why please write a book IRL and become a billionaire

standard woman behavior, act like women in private because they secretly crave the attention that being feminine brings, but act like a grand standing front running bitch in public because you want people to think you are an alpha cunt

sounds like a man thing to do as well

shes a fucking histrionic

That is a really, really, really, really, REALLY shit mod.

There was a girl in college who was like that with me. Dunno why.

Women like to act

Go back to your anime, dense harem protagonist

There was this girl who was very affectionate in private with me but in public she wouldnt let me even hold her hand and she would push me away if I tried. But then in private she was obsessed with touching me and me touching her. Why?

I don't watch anime. I hate all weeb shit

>modding her eyes to green when theres a song in game that mentions her "violet eyes"
YOURE RUINING EVERYTHING

Attached: 824024a43dbc3b94fb2cc1b7e892c3508644e8b37a7a131ad5bdc9c5b5d4595e.gif (500x302, 483K)

God I want a bossy mommy gf so badly.

Attached: 1475992417882.webm (853x480, 2.9M)

>tfw i had a gf like that back in college
I hated hanging out with her friends because of this

Attached: 1453455738856.jpg (786x671, 67K)

Autism about public intimacy, but usually there's a cause. Had a similar experience, turned out her father was against she having relationship and would beat her if she got close to any boys, even as friends, so she was always paranoid about someone of he family seeing it and telling her father. It got bad to the point that she was still not comfortable with being intimate in public even after she left her home to live by herself.

foot fags are literally cancer

it's like you've never talked to women before

Nope, she is a whore. She has slept with 70+ men.

No you don't. People who bother to post they "hate" weebshit are all closet weebs. Not even on an anonymous image board can you admit to it.

In every public conversation where she "acts like a bitch when other people are around" is because she literally told you what to say and do beforehand so as to gain information on Ciri, that's all that she is doing.
Did you try to defend her honour and have a drinking contest? You are a dumbo.

Geralt sleeps with another skank in every village so they are a match

Not just the whore part, but Yen is pretty much just female Geralt personality wise. Thats why they are perfect for each other.

Reminder that everything that Triss (more like piss) does in the trilogy of games is to further her own political career or directly manipulate you to make sure you wouldn't remember Ciri and Yennefer. She is a fucking whore.
Even in Witcher 3 her whole plot to rescue citizens is a facade to gain a political position.

because its a bait thread to advertise.

Attached: 1243545788.gif (500x280, 983K)

I don't deny that they are a match just that she isn't best girl.

Well Triss fucks little boys, is that better?

But she is

>Why is she like this?
Because the game was written by ignorant Yennefer haters.

WTF I HATE TRISS NOW

But they actually made her less of a bitch, not more

Nah Triss is shit too, actually I think every girl in the witcher is shitty. Maybe the cake elf queen is ok?
Also what is this about Triss fucking little boys? I don't remember this.

Ugh that stench.

Attached: 1546414608544.jpg (721x705, 126K)

Ciri is for breeding after marriage.

Not my Gerald

>Also what is this about Triss fucking little boys? I don't remember this.
She REALLY liked Alvin...and they were alone together a lot... you just KNOOOW

I can kill this thread right here right now.
Ravenfield and Rise of Liberty are two early access games made by the same guy posing as two different studios to make a scam bucks. Nobody is gonna reply not even epic because there isn't a hot girl in the picture.

Attached: 1361863346274.jpg (597x358, 17K)

>he can't handle the bantz

Early access is always a scam so what's new

Why would anyone fight you when you’re completely correct?

Attached: 92C49B82-4757-4D3F-88EE-C4724BA9FA3E.jpg (640x360, 90K)

TW1 Triss is too hot to resist though. TW3 however... lol!

Attached: triss no makeup mod.jpg (877x865, 160K)

the fact its two early access games posing as two different studios. I mean early access in itself is a scam but early access making a game that is also early access as a different studio is some inception level of early access.

Is that a bioware mod?

But I really do hate all nerd stuff like anime and whatnot. I don't even like video games

BioWare waifus > Witcher waifus
You absoltue cannot refute this with arguments

All you really hate is probably yourself then because you are here anyway

I just use Yea Forums as a general discussion board

Not really. The writers ignored her character development, at the end of the books she's literally Geralt's wife.

What if I'm not into trannies, manfaces, goblins and ogres?

Then I don't understand why you defend Witcher waifus

I still like her

They were separated for a very long time though.

This user gets it

Show me a waifu from Witcher that looks as bad as Sera or Peebee.

>Vilgefortz
Can somebody redpill on this guy? He's huge in the lore apparently and he's constantly mentioned in the games but he's never really expanded on

The Crones

user

I highly prefer Morrigan over Yen at least and I used to prefer Leliana over Shani (I guess that comparsion works better than with Triss) but with how Leliana developed in Inquisition... nah. Shani is better.

>triss vs. yen fags

lmao, I'll be over here with the best woman in the game who actually loves Geralt unconditionally.

Attached: I love you, daddy.webm (1152x648, 2.88M)

She's polish. In fact all polish people are assholes.

Is there a blue eye mod too?

>tfw no fat and ugly witch gf that can transform into a hot babe at will after feasting on kidnapped children

Attached: 112012339276087.gif (402x317, 2.47M)

isn't it unfair etc. etc.

delet

Attached: 1548945611406.png (447x591, 408K)

Shani is excellent, but she's not right for Geraldo and they both realise that.

Pretty much. Gerald and Yen are basically equals, they yell at each other and call out each others shit, which is normal and healthy now and again.
Triss is basically a lovestruck fangirl who worships the ground Geralt walks on. You might think the latter is preferable, but it isn't.

@460917517

Imagine having such abysmal fucking taste. Lmao

Attached: Witcher_sluts.jpg (2500x2748, 2.48M)

I want to ride the dragon.

saskia heres i comes

Attached: 1534635570287.png (457x637, 596K)

I want to hug Iris

Attached: Parrot.jpg (391x391, 55K)

op is still in love with morgana

lets go

Sounds realistic

morrigan*

boom

i want her to cuck me

Attached: 20161229181838_1.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Cerys please.

Attached: cerys.png (900x600, 884K)

kys you waste of oxygen.

>born ugly
>ugly inside too
No matter how pretty she makes herself, it doesn't change the fact that she's still an uggo

henrietta pls

Just like in the books, then.

91, 99 or 00 please.

Attached: 1530607838391.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

philippa PLEASE

y so mad

No, I got Yennefer, which is 2nd best.

Rolling for fringilla or cerys

god she is on another level of beautiful

hope you enjoy femdom

rollerskates

ahh yes I see

Based and REAL

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's his daughter you sick fuck!

Anybody but triss pls

Attached: 343.png (894x458, 340K)

>that's his little you sick fuck!

and he's her daddy, whats the problem?

Jesus the english translation is even more atrocious than I remember. Also her name is Triss Ranuncul, not Merigold. Marigold is the bard.

fugging ell

I got philippa ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

He's one of the main villain of the series.

Oh fuck off

let's roll

Yea Forums, hey Yea Forums! Yer muva sucks dwarf cawk

This is correct. Also reminder that she has scarred face from when she had pox and it cannot be regenerated because she is allergic to elixirs. She is also 37 years old, with her best years behind her. While Yennefer does indeed look like a 20 years old instagram model because of the elixirs she is drinking, Triss has a different story. Sorry Trissfags.

I agree that Yennefer is probably better girlfriend material but Triss is too fucking hot to ignore. She's like the perfect side piece fuck toy.

Attached: Trissfu.jpg (1275x1881, 337K)

Not biologically, which is all that matters.

The coolest guy in the books. The one who beats geralt with ease even after geralt went crazy to save ciri and appears stronger than usual

My balls itch

Ctfu

Anal sex

Wtf is this about? Did Triss betray confidential information here or something? Why's Yen there? someone pls give context.

Ah, another gentleman of good taste

Woah true it worked. Im re downloading witcher 3 right now. Thanks OP

Attached: I'll make you feel good, daddy.webm (816x459, 2.84M)

Was the "dark" necessary?

Rollin'

Did that guy dieded?

Read the books. Geralt walks in on Yen cheating on him with the King of Skellige and he runs off crying

gimme dat 24 pussy

About to start my playthrough. What are some essential Mommy mods?

Attached: 292030_20190220110941_1.png (2560x1440, 3.72M)

>Yen cheats on him in the books
>Triss cheats on him in the game
Why are both love interest so garbage?

>implying it would be a 'tall dark stranger'

Here's what actually happens. Yennefer is experimenting on reviving the trial of the grasses with a more safer drug and sends out Geralt to find young virile boys, which he personally trains for a while. During the new trial of the grasses, Geralt delivers them to the doorstep of the laboratory. Yennefer smiles at the boy and greets him to come inside, without her paying any attention to Geralt. She just closes the door infront of him and he always eagerly waits outside as the trial happens and all he has during that time is a small slit in the door to watch it. Yennefer caresses the young boy's cheek and places him lying on the floor as she slowly tugs onto her right hand's glove and stripping out of it. "You're showing so much promise, which not even Geralt ever amounted to", while her naked and warm hand frees the lads fat cock, squeezing and tugging onto it with her pristine hands and a litle bit of infused magic. All Geralt is ever allowed at this moment, is to just watch in agony while his fair queen turns his little buddy into a man. She mounts the energized shaft and starts riding it. Yennefer's moans echo through the halls of Kaer Morhen keep. Her voice full of pleasure and passion, something that Geralt never hears when he's allowed to be intimate with her. Her plump bottom smacks against the much more virile boy, "Oh yes, you'll make a fine witcher, much more than Geralt has been". Her hands guide a little cup onto the precious lips of the boy and begin to pour her experimental drug into his mouth. Geralt is under the assumption that she's working on a new tonic for the trial of grasses, instead it's a drug that Yennefer has made to turn the little buggers even more hornier and willing to pound her quivering cunt. It's going to be like this for the entirity of the night and all Geralt is allowed is to remain at the door and wait until she comes out with a satisfied smile.

Attached: 1457019093263.jpg (800x800, 139K)

lets go boys

teest

ahh shit

>Her plump bottom

You people don't seriously think Yennefer has a big ass do you? Come on now, all these women are borderline flat assed.

hmm

Yeet on my meat

rolling beceause I want to kill myself and I need something to push away the pain

And? That ass doesn't look plump at all, it's almost flat.

Attached: AliaSidTheSloth.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Deliberately not rolling because westacuck “waifus” are all shit

>That ass doesn't look plump at all, it's almost flat.

Attached: 1555690687536.jpg (960x960, 43K)

i would but my face is tired

"tall dark stranger" used to be a common saying. "Dark" refers to mysterious, not a negroid.

there's a mod that gives Yennefer a bigger hips and ass

looks stout to me though

Cerys or bust

White boy cope.

This is a plump ass

youtube.com/watch?v=aOWo5DJ0pI4

>Yen moves in with you at the end of B&W
>Triss just visits and goes back to Kovir afterwards
Lmao trissfags are cucked. She's taking that big mage cock at the court.

Oooo haven't seen this one before

english.stackexchange.com/questions/17332/whats-the-origin-of-the-stock-phrase-tall-dark-and-handsome

Yennefer is the only choice

>trissfags are cucked

The fucking irony

Attached: when the 12'' hit just right.gif (152x193, 3.13M)

> stackexchange
cope

If you change your mind please stream it.
I still remember the toaster guy.

Attached: Do_Not.png (335x250, 20K)

that's not plump, that's obesity.

I know you're not a nigger and your baits are weak.

>Incels think she's being serious and not playfully teasing Geralt
Lmao

Cuck cope

Gimme dat herbalist

yen pls

Attached: 1495610276617.webm (1600x900, 1.47M)

Attached: what.jpg (484x472, 45K)

the real travesty is what the did to the herbalist

Attached: 1402822367196.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

No, returned recently for like 2 threads

A lot of people are like this. I'm sure I can't be the only one who've known people who are great alone, but has to act tough in public and can be outright mean.

I don't hang out with those sort of people anymore, but man they infuriated me back in school. Fuckers I just want to be friends.

Attached: 1523806887768.gif (458x480, 352K)

70+ men, where did you get that number?

They see me rollin'. They hatin'.

Rolling for dat Yen or Ciri ass.

geralt lives with triss if you go with triss before b&w lmao

My apologies, good sir, I see you are a man of wisdom and fine taste.

Attached: ManOfCulture.gif (460x258, 1.25M)

no thx

get jelly homos

rol

EL AUTISTA

Now i'm feeling motivated

Attached: rollin.jpg (216x273, 3K)

Rollin'

Priscilla without her stupid hat and mouth tape.

welp, lesbomancy it is

Shut the fuck up incel you never met a single women in your entire life.

Are sorceresses born that way or mutant abominations like Witchers?

here you go

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2017.10.25 - 16.16.06.80.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

God I wish my waifu had canon feet like that

>Can't romance best girl

Fuck u CDProjekt

Attached: 83eefe9e[1].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Fine. Here we go again.

estupido gringo es la ni el

madre mia....

They're born with the gift for magic, just like males. Some of them seems to be naturally ugly however, maybe its a side-effect of being born with magic or just sorcs pick ugly ducklings to train.

Regardless they use magic to make themselves look beautiful. Yen was supposedly born a hunchback, but magicked that the fuck away.

Those greenish elf like females with bushes from TW1 are the hottest thing in the trilogy

Give me that sweet, sweet scaly dragon pussy

So if naturally powerful humans exist like that then why were Witchers even made? Aren't sorcerers better for killing monsters?

who is your waifu?

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2017.10.25 - 16.15.36.61.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

>is adorable and cute when you two are alone
>acts like a bitch when other people are around
This is the ideal gf tbqh. I don't need my woman being friendly with everyone.

Rolling for Saskia in dragon form

Someone who probably has nice feet like that but never showed them

this isnt a spam roll

Sorcerers are rare while you lose nothing when a useless kid gets made into a Witcher that can kill monsters or dies in the process

jokes on you

Try disagreeing with her. Then you will know what a psycho bitch really is.

ugh

thoughts?

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.04.02 - 13.13.34.85.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Sure but mages are fragile normie humans with magic. They're killed as easily as anyone else if they don't have time to prepare their spells. Also the gift of magic is rare and treasured, and can't be naturally recreated, unlike witchers.

The world also used to be a LOT more hardcore than it is now. Think full on horrors, monsters in literally every brush. Powerful mages and alchemists created the witchers to be the perfect monster hunters, with supernatural reflexes and strength to go with it.

The game takes place at the tail-end of the age of witchers. Monsters are actually a lot rarer than we see them in the games, in the books taking care of a single ghoul is a big deal. There's a reason why there are so few witchers left as well, monsters are within manageable levels now.

Since when Polish fanfiction is canon?

It's simple - shitty writing. CD project red got her character wrong ,she was way better in the books.

Ick.

>tfw you will never get to put a dimeritium collar around Saskias neck, preventing her from shapechanging and turning her into a perfect slave

sounds like my wife. im gonna have to start being a dick desu

Attached: 1546748805166.png (950x968, 154K)

pump & dump

There are still so many monsters in the world that the amount of old people that have no fighting experience always baffles me. How did they get so old lmao

what kind of settings/mods is this on

Wanna give it a nice firm slap and grab while my actual waifu isn't looking

There's less than you think, and most of them stay out of civilized areas. Most peasants don't live in constant fear of monsters anymore, that's why they treat witchers like shit. Like a rat-catcher, you know there's a monster out there shitting in your fields and turning the superstitious farmhands scared. So you hire a witcher to reluctantly deal with it, but you don't pay him well because he's a smelly mutant and probably a monster as well :DDD

okayodon squad desu

Attached: Anna_Henrietta_and_her_entourage.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Roland

I wanted to hate fuck that bitch so badly. Needs to know her place.

Why is Morrigan best girl? I'm strangely fond of her despite she being a huge edgelord.

She was pretty much the same bitch, even worse at times, openly cucking Geralt. If Reds did anything wrong it's making Triss even remotely likeable.

guess i`m gonna breed the crones

How is it? I heard the story is supposed to be really good

Attached: file.png (639x361, 545K)

>You might think the latter is preferable, but it isn't.
You seem to know more than you're letting on. Tell me about it.

Do you like mommies?

Attached: Queen_Meve_of_Lyria.jpg (823x1200, 78K)

That's how the game looked before the downgrade

so ur mom is actually a guy?

Because she's literally just a big ol' tsundere and it's top cute.

many women are like that
its called banter

>you'll do... for now"
her thoughts. keeping you at arms length in public was to keep her options open in case a better dude showed interest. not your fault bro, women are like that

circle

Priscilla get

He was the best magician in the setting and the most dangerous person on the continent. He kidnapped Yenn and Ciri, so Geralt put together a team of hardasses to fight him. He killed all of Geralt's friends (with Regis being turned to a chunk red smear) and was even beating Geralt in a one-on-one swordfight, until Geralt gets lucky.

You should check out the books if you've only played the games. Geralt is a bumbling drama queen that owes most of his reputation to Dandelion being a godlike hype man. The first book in the series is a short story anthology, and Geralt fucks up in every single one. The games do a lot to make them feel natural both to people who've read the books and to newcomers, and the books will recontextualize a lot of what happens in the games.

pls

Is she a sub or a dom in bed?

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.04.02 - 13.12.41.76.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Hit me

El autista is correct

Women don't even know what that word means.

>"The genie is making us love each other. We must undo the wish and know for sure!
>"Genie! UNDO that shit!"
>*Sim Sim Salabim*
>"Wow Geralt. I still love you. I guess the Genie's spell wasn't responsible after all. I guess our love is-
>"Fuck off. I don't love you"
>"What? But...I..."
>"How about a game of Gwent?"

When did that happen? I genuinely don't remember it's been ages since I read the books.

She still messages me 4 years later. She usually sends me a message on facebook twice a year asking me how I'm doing.

its almost like yen is bipolar

Not true. Older women can bant. I work in HR with all women in their late 30s to late 40s. They are all into the bants. But they also kind of molest me as they tickle me and touch me all the time so maybe they arent the norm :/

It didn't. It's a bait.

Yep, all of my exes do that. It's just manipulation, keeping you around in case she needs something

>Older women can bant

See

>>Triss cheats on him in the game

?

>The first book in the series is a short story anthology, and Geralt fucks up in every single one
He did allright with Nivellen imo. But mostly yeah, he murderhobos his way around the land (a lot more hoboing than murdering) and generally helps the forces of good to prevail over forces of logic and common sense.

Thanks for clarifying,it seemed like he was making shit up.

Let's hope for the best.

Have sex you basement dwelling incel

And whats the appropriate reply? Ignore or just say everything is great?

Nigga

EYYYY

god i really wanna fuck meve.

Attached: 2019-04-11_2305_1.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

unf

So is it good or not?

Go dilate you disgusting tranny.

>he doesn't know

I want to see her use it

I'm talking about her character development that cd's writers decided to discard.Also her character was way more amusing in the first book compared to anything cdproject came up with. But yea, they made Triss more likeable that's for sure.

>Why is she like this?
Obviously a slut

Definitely a dom

do you like gwent? do you play gwent? if yes to both, then it's worth it. you get so many rewards for the proper gwent game just by playing this.

Attached: 2019-04-14_0140_1.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

That's the way it should be, incel.

I played a little Gwent. I enjoyed it but didnt want to get into another CCG. Is it still worth it?

Var attre pls

Is the ultimate success then to have your gf show affection in public?

as a standalone piece, i suppose so. don't expect much replayability though.

Attached: 2019-04-07_0259_1.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

eh, rollan

Can you be /fa/ without being /fit/?

WIND'S HOWLIN

You can, but being a stylish fatman is downright an art form.

What about skinnyfat? (5'10 160 pounds)

llor

i live with my girlfriend
have sex, onion knight

rollingo

Is that a mod or in one of the expansions? I beat the game and didn't get that scene.....

but she said she likes getting tied up during sex

mod, just a model swap

Because it makes sense for her to be that way and there is more underneath, also her development is so good that it doesn't even belong in Inquisition compared to what happened with Lel

You mean the dryads? They're alright. But the peasant women are much better.

i think its a mod

WHAT NOW YEN FAGS?

Attached: 1483888481929.jpg (1264x795, 154K)

see, you're acting like a bitch because there's other people around, just like he said, woman

>sounds like my wife

Attached: 1533039998027.jpg (300x168, 3K)

I guess I just like bushes

Saskia is the best girl, ya'll are fags

any one ginger, not fussy

go

>to what happened with Lel
What did they do to Leliana?

Attached: 1556582671859.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

This.
Yes but Geralt is a faggot and doesn't deserve her.

>Gringo trying to correct someone who is actually correct.
Por favor, considerá el suicidio, maldita hamburguesa.

There have been only a few good waifus from Bioware, the Baldur's Gate 2 waifus and Dragon Ages Morrigan with Loliana being a honorable mention. The rest are absolute trash and only liked because they were zoom zooms first waifu.

She became super edgy and basically you just repeat the same arc from before where you can soften her up or harden her

yeet

The Witcher 3 looks like that?!!

Gibe Shani or qt elf

Chinga su putisima madre culero.

Gib ciri

Not every word that ends in a is feminine, you fool.

>considerá

Damn tacos.

>Alvin
>>Alvin
>>>Al-vin
>Elven
Only took me 10 years too

Attached: 1555077531235.png (350x410, 113K)

>CD project cut her romance
Literally cucked by a bunch of Poles.

Attached: 1200px-Tw3_Rosa_var_Attre.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

>slices your scrotum open with her chin while giving you a bj

explain

You fucking sensitive mama boys, she's only teasing Gerald and since he isn't a limp dick asswipe he just rolls his eyes or banters back.

Why does everyone look so greasy in this game?

gibs me waifu plz

Attached: 1539313147215.gif (400x400, 2.37M)

That's the look elven do when they see humans

>that lip bite

unf

Attached: She sees your penis (3).gif (380x270, 1M)

Rollin for crones

gogogo SILE im going baby!

there's no deep answer to your question.
she's just a slut. Triss isn't any better.
>not just making geralt a chad that fucks anyone he can and ignore these sluts whenever possible.
lol fag.

llor

Way to prove his point fucking instantly

nice

MORENN!

Because it's the fucking fantasy medieval times and they actually should look even worse

>Not fucking anyone but that redhaired bitch anyway and getting a happy ending with Yenn.
Lmao nub

what

Pls give Syanna.

Ciri a best

Shani or BUST

>Damn tacos.
I am from the whitest country in the planet, Argenistan.

>one away
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

WHAT THE FUCK, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAT WHORE TRISS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, not that whore triss.
You went bust.
You get no-one.

Attached: 1548807379171.png (1293x2000, 2.57M)

Please, make it so!

mating press roll

Attached: geraltkey.png (1242x1252, 1.66M)

>fem dom

Attached: 1527562894484.jpg (479x680, 82K)

Attached: 1526355381407.png (1440x2560, 1.98M)

My best relationships have involved shit talking in public and being romantic in private.

What a lucky man.

Attached: Child of Destiny.png (1338x1073, 467K)

I want to take that cane and break it, then mating press her.

Shani will be mine
Ouch, rolling for you brother.

roling

yikes!

He is an absolute madman with an artificial eye

Holy canoli, congrats.

Fuck off retard

>Just barely got her

Attached: 1555691583276.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

report all incels for participating in flamewars

WIND'S HOWLING

Rollarino

Sub.

Triss please.

Kek.

something good pls

Oh ho.

Come on best girl.

Attached: 1508129091391.jpg (960x836, 64K)

rollin 4 waifu

fine

Maybe in the books but the game World in the book world are clearly different universes

hope it's not a sorceress whore

what the fuck am I reading

>Baldur's Gate 2 waifus
Aerie is a whiny bitch with nonexistant self-esteem, looking for a daddy to protect and fuck her. Hard pass.
Jaheira mourns her hubby (whom she didn't even TRY to res) for a couple of days, then instantly lusts for CHARNAME's dick. Also is bossy bitch. Pass.

Viconia is perfect tho. Mazzy would be fine, also dat tight halfling pussy, but it was a less civilized time sadly, only human-elf racemixing was allowed.

He also has Lara's blood, like Ciri.

ro ll

hopefuly is someone who can't make me a slave

REMINDER
Empress ending >>>> Dead ending >>>>>>>>>Witcher ciri ending (aka ciri will die in >3 years)

Attached: 1528940203277.png (376x374, 242K)

I've just realised there are a lot of female characters who have the power to make a guy a slave, not many friendly, harmless ones in this universe.

lol
retard

Attached: 1555737957763.gif (600x338, 677K)

YES MOMMY OF COURSE MOMMY

cronies go

rollerino

rollino

Badass musclewizard who:
Kidnaps and tortures Yennefer
Kidnaps and attempts to artificially inseminate Ciri
Kills most of Geralts friends
Absolutely annihilates Geralt in melee combat, permanently crippling him

hdeey

fuck my nose up

Her flaws compliment Geraldo's, and she's a good person on the inside. She's the best girl.

Attached: 1535330288450.jpg (1125x1125, 182K)

go, my dick! fulfill our destiny!

>cuck whore
>compliment Geralts
>and she's a good person on the inside

Attached: 1550002154058.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I'm going to post women who I fancy and I want you smart people to figure out what is common among them so I can figure out what exactly I like:
Alison Brie
Amanda Holden
Cobie Smulders
Courtney Cox
Daisy Ridley
Elizabeth Hurley
Emily Blunt
Emily Mortimer
Emma Watson
Eva Green
Felicity Jones
Gillian Jacobs
Hayley Atwell
Heather Peace
Kate Beckinsale
Katherine Waterston
Katy Perry
Keeley Hawes
Keri Russell
Kiera Knightly
Lake Bell
Lara Pulver
Lena Headey
Lucy Lawless
Minnie Driver
Naomi Watts
Natalie Dormer
Nicole Kidman
Olivia Wilde
Rose Byrne
Siwan Morris
Susanna Reid
Winona Ryder

lets do this

easy, dark brunettes with pretty eyes

Ok

its not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you

Doesn't she have a bunch of other lovers beside you, anyway?

>tfw gf is the opposite

keira is my lot in life

Gib Shani

Two syllable names which make them sound similiar?

Attached: 1543184768117.png (810x810, 52K)

it's ok i guess?

>Yen

oof mate

I dunno. I'm looking for you guys to figure out. I don't actually know.

Even though I like Shani the most, I have no problem settling down with Yen.

>black Twitter memes
>election garbage
>pepe and wojak spam
>cuckposting
>this incel nonsense
Has Yea Forums seriously not made a funny meme in the last 7 years? Not even one?

Attached: 1556732695246.jpg (276x276, 16K)

Attached: BB64CB6C-3A4D-4253-93FE-1AC61D05F182.png (1081x879, 370K)

Bro, you need some help, mentally, for real nig nag.

>doubles on Yea Forums
>ridiculously high chance to roll the best girls
What a shitty chart.

>I want you smart people to figure out what is common among them so I can figure out what exactly I like:
They're all in alphabetical order, find a girl with austim

I only put them in that order to make it easier for you guys.

Does she cuck you in game like Triss cheats on you? I don't care about the books

Attached: image.jpg (156x156, 39K)

Triss never cheats on you you fucking ugly cuck

>nonexistant self-esteem, looking for a daddy to protect and fuck her. Hard pass.
Imagine being this much of a faggot.

unobtainable women?

>Does she cuck you in game like Triss cheats on you? I don't care about the books

>witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Istredd
>He was one of Yennefer's long-time lovers whom she had known for many years, often visiting and staying with him for several months. During one such occasion, when Yennefer traveled with Geralt to Aedd Gynvael, the two men learned of each other. Both Istredd and Geralt were unwilling to share Yennefer, with Istredd not caring if Yennefer had several non-serious lovers, but refused to share her with someone she was seriously in love with. During this time, he asked her to marry him and live together at his residence. Yennefer did not immediately give him an answer and became torn between picking Istredd or Geralt.

let's go

Nice projection faggot, i'm beggin ya to have sex

>Viconia > Witcher waifus
FTFY

damn...

Viconia is dogshit as well and don't pretend otherwise.

witcher tv casted an indian girl as her

I hope with the new mod tools somebody overhauls the game design. I can't fucking stand having to rely on minimap or horse auto-pathing to get around. Like even just having generic beacons in the sky or something would be better than what's present. Also the crafting and diablo loot are dumb.

Ya'll can't handle banter whatsoever lmao

I'm talking GAME canon user.

Blackie coping about getting cucked by kids

Yeee

my fate is sealed

here we go

God damn how are we supposed to have a chance to insult you when you do such a good job on your own?

let's give it a shot

I wonder

The short stories are absolutely the best part of the franchise. The only good bits of the Ciri saga were Ciri's lesbian adventure, the bits where Regis and Cahir were involved, and Toussaint

I'll take my chances

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

rol

Yikes

Shame you can't get any doubles outside 00

benin

>I don't care about the books
>proceeds to reference books
What is reading comprehension you fucking mong

Attached: 1556915457850.jpg (739x496, 56K)

Yoo

I would say I'd take anything, but I have some standards

rollio

elf please

>femdom
Absolute plebeian basedboy garbage

She’s insecure and needs to show others that she’s always on top and never a victim

Canonically, she was a really ugly hag with a hunch back and some form of really bad acne before she learned magic to glamor herself up so it makes sense. She probably was mocked her whole life so now she’s on the defensive always

rollan for ciri

you never stood a chance

IM SO FUCKING LONELY

>ugly girls who thanks to the power of magic (make-up) can look hot
So they're just your typical instathots?

AND HORNY

>that tranny on the right

Attached: 1459452519695.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I don't remember this at all. When did this happen in the game.

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies?

This
Empress ending is the perfect bittersweet conclusion. Dead ending is too much of a middle finger and the happy-go-lucky Ciri turns into a Witcher ending just feels out of place.

h

On to it

Not a tranny. Just a bird.

A lot of them are English

I notice a significant lack of Jennifer Connelly

k

I'm sorry I forgot her. I love her too.

My girl friend also does this.

fugg

True fuckin that

give me 06

Because they are gay?

Here we fackin go.

To protect her image and ego. She doesn't want to look submissive around other people, she's only comfortable letting go around you.

No elf nigger pls

Some girls do this to condition you into isolating yourselves. She does not want to compete for your attention.

roll in

If the whole witcher show they are filming can make me feel like this trailer did when it was released at least once, it will all be forgiven.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

90 get pls

Attached: wally.jpg (519x844, 119K)

Yo

That's the closest you could get lol

Since the polish alcoholic wrote it in the first place.

yes, there has been one

Attached: nana.jpg (222x227, 7K)

let's gooo

Sounds like my ex.

fuck why not

aaaaggghhhh

ok

the third from right :3

Sounds just like my wife. I tell you I get no respect.

Attached: my wife.jpg (781x800, 55K)

Don't fail me.

CIRI CIRI CIRI COME ON HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

83 plz

>my son was being an absolute terror and running all around the house. I stopped him and said "you know one of these days you're gonna have kids of your own" and he said "yeah, so are you". I get no respect I tell ya.
/our guy/

get me shani

>boomer humor

I want to mating press mommy Yen so badly

Rolling get

GIV BES GILR

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1457339677554.jpg (510x510, 173K)

There was the virgin chad memes.

which board?

It was funny until retards misinterpreted it as "virgin bad chad good."

Started on Yea Forums, ended up spreading everywhere.

/r9k/

>the last 7 years
Based and banepilled.

Wasn't it a /tg/ meme?

it isn't?

HAHA YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR GOOD SIR YOU WON ALL THE INTERNETS

No the original image was making fun of how self conscious anons are at the movie theater.

88 or 91

That sounds amazing what the fuck is wrong with you

>butthurt over copypasta

Attached: cat still comfortable but slightly less.jpg (200x200, 5K)

She ain't Shani, but she'll have to do.

YES AHAHHA IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME XD EVERY JOKE GETS FUNNIER THE MORE YOU REPEAT IT

>a literal nigger is posting

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

based

Attached: 1542617674278.jpg (1242x1000, 215K)

Buckle up.

>Implying my white dick can even reach her through that fat

COPE

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Attached: 1123566567.png (480x480, 359K)

No elf pls

dew it

Elves are great you are a racist

>implying a self-hating millennial is capable of having sex

Yea but they're all butt ugly in the witcher