Legend of Vergil IV

This is a gameplay thread
seek else where if you want no part in this.

It appears that threads of DMC have been over run by so called "fans" derailing our franchise.
Come hither and talk about gameplay and discuss Devil May Cry like a true gamer.
Remember to keep the spirit of gaming alive in here.

Attached: The Legend of Vergil IV - Quest for Power.png (1141x931, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4bZrC4Ox3o
youtube.com/watch?v=MIoruLp-TD4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8TLpzxisw
youtube.com/watch?v=YiT619aLWTI
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWnVzhuKaE
youtube.com/watch?v=t85HzA80ysQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GF7d_W_AUiw
youtube.com/watch?v=19t8gijDZ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=4f1x_joPGyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn17TOMleT4
youtube.com/watch?v=qDaqbNT33-0
youtube.com/watch?v=7TaUs-13jNs
youtube.com/watch?v=XzocKXYKQV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7WH7_NO9I
youtube.com/watch?v=6aekXY2pEdc
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/207
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_City_Shinjuku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also.....
DMC thread.

>referring to yourself as a "gamer"
Peak cringe

Attached: 1434629796086.jpg (700x910, 335K)

Thread theme song : youtube.com/watch?v=a4bZrC4Ox3o

My current progress in trying to S rank all difficulties in DMC1. Hard mode is definetly easier than normal since I got the secret missions out of the way

Attached: 20190504113731_1.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

This is fine work you have done user, you are a worthy gamer.

1 seems to be easy, It's DMC2 that I'm worried about. Game's easy but not getting S ranks

Try to take as much time as you need to focus on getting what you need and persist.
You will reach your ultimate goal.

What parts do you have trouble most?

Right now.... Instead of focusing more on ranking high...
I want to know what ways you favor taking out your enemies in combos and the such.
What do you prefer to do?

What, in dmc2? I haven't tried yet but the orb and style requirements are bullshit especially considering some missions are just fighting a boss

Alright, well let us know how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIoruLp-TD4
King Cerberus boss fight is glorious.

This takes me back to the good old days.

as a real DMC fan, can we all agree that 5Nero is a fucking snack?

get out!

no homo, but he's got a cute butt!

You mean a Super Savoury Snack right?

ENOUGH!!!!

Which boss made you feel annoyed?

Attached: king cerberus.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

the three masked guy from dmc 2 I stopped playing because of that, the final boss was much easier than those wretched masks

I haven't beaten the game myself, I could only play the Lucia disc, when I tried the Dante disc, it wouldn't work.

In 1 Nightmare or phase 1 Mundus
In 2 just about everything, Argosax might get the crown because of the absurd health bar
In 3 Arkham
In 4 Sanctus and the Savior
In 5...Urizen 2 and 3I guess? I wouldn't define any boss to be annoying there, but Gilgamesh could get removed and I wouldn't even notice

Why do they have noses and ears like bats?

Beats me, user.

yeah you wont miss much, the game is pretty irrelevant both story and gameplay wise. I mean its still better than crack head donte but still irrelevant. Not worth playing just skip to three and pretend 2 doesn't exist.

I would rather see for myself.

Honestly user, 2 is really short, you can beat it in like 2-3 hours on a blind run

I don't care if it's 1 hour, I'll play it.

There has to be at least something worth while in DMC2 that I'm missing out on.

Setting and some of the boss designs are pretty cool. Graphicswise it's pretty decent. It's just not exciting to play.

It was cozy enough for me to play,
I actually enjoy it.

You're in a room with 20 furies and you have to platform your way up to the top, you are playing as Dante and can only have two weapon on you, a firearm and a melee.
Which weapons do you choose and how do you decide to take them all out and rise to the top?

Attached: fury.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Bloody Palace is kinda difficult...

at the beginning it was the horse, until i learned how to play unlocked and abuse shadow side dodge, now i have a no damage 13k points run in hell&hell

nightmare with his fuckbuddies is much worse, especially now that i'm trying to S rank everything

cerberus for ice age and guaranteed parry and faust for man in red/turret mode for improving the damage while the fury is down

BP is piss easy until they throw 4 bosses in a row at you

Oh shit there's four bosses in a row?
This is gonna be fun...

The Queen Empusa is where I have trouble most.

what are you talking about? King Cerberus is by far the best monster boss in any DMC game, up there with Beowulf

>play on human mode
>defeat enemies and bosses easily but just button mashing the entire time
>attempt to memorize combos but since so many of them just require one button held at different intervals, i panic in battle and just mash it like an idiot
Pls help I'm getting secondhand embarrassment from watching myself play

Attached: D3oKCxZU8AAdXKl.jpg (848x1200, 127K)

I just posted a random boss for a pic.

play on higher difficulties. Even devil hunter will force you to get better if ur completely new

I need help with not panicking and better muscle memory...should I just train in the void, doing the combo over and over until I have the timing memorized?

you get urizen 1 2 and 3 and then DMD vergil as the last floors.
haven't made it to vergil but you don't get any heal in between the urizens

hit the bright red spot with fast multiple hits attacks and they get staggered really quick

buster breakage/real impact/wailing on it as V works pretty well then

I actually skipped human mode and beat the entire game on that instead.

I gotta beat Urizen thrice and then Vergil eh?
Oh this is gonna be one hell of a party.

*AHEM*
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK FUJOS
FUCK DmCFAGS
FUCK INERTIAFAGS
THATS ALL

This OP image is breath taking as fuck.

Attached: vergil cool hot.jpg (564x564, 47K)

Okay, I'll try to remember to do that to her, thank you for the help

Any of Vs bosses. Every playthrough either the worm or the horse gets me.

Post combo WebMs that are epic.

Nightmare from DMC1. You had to fight that fucker three times and that bullshit world teleporting mud shit he spawns in DMC 1 was annoying as fuck, let alone for a guy who got into the series late and is to this action stuff. However, when you did win on Mission 20, it was pure ecstacy.

Attached: 1556536492356.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

none in 5
the savior, the ice frog and maybe sanctus in 4
gigapede, arkham, geryon and maybe doppleganger in 3

i was in your situation once
>horse
spam side dodge, fully charge bird barricade, use guillotine+barricade+nightmare if he's charging up his electric AOE
>worm
again, his attacks are heavily telegraphed, side-dodge them and use barricade to try and take out all 3 roots, then wail on him with nightmare while he's stunned
he goes down pretty quick even in DMD

>take faust hat
>enter DT and start charging forward + style button
>release style button after dante flickers twice
>all enemies killed within 15 seconds

Attached: 1528126949389.png (520x520, 17K)

Thanks man, V's by far my least used so I'll give these a shot next time around.

Attached: 1555789137499.jpg (1000x707, 320K)

Another tip, if you stop attacking for roughly a single second, Griffon and Shadow will run/teleport straight to the enemy.
Just a general tip that I feel most people don't realise

You have been given a secret mission, the mission requires that you stay elevated while attacking a boss, you play as Dante.
You must be able to be dodging obstacles or they insta kill.
You can only have one melee and your health bar starts very low.
How do you handle this secret mission?

Attached: lgqfl66ncam21.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

i'll just take DSD and enemy step off them to reset my air trick after aerial raves.

is that even a question?
trickster, spam balrog punches and enemy step, teleport or dash towards a boss if he moves
cerberus has piss poor damage in the air, rebellion requires swordmaster for airborne damage and cav is too slow
Dante works too with the built in aerial rave

I'd rather be a "gamer" than a stinky weeaboo.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8TLpzxisw
So this is what motivation feels like...

Attached: Resident Vergil.png (1269x710, 826K)

What would you do if you were the developer for the next DMC game?
How would you make the game have actual challenge in it?

>INERTIAFAGS
Who?

Devil May Cry 3 had some pretty hard bosses and normal enemies, I had a hard time just on normal mode.
My favorite parts are fighting Vergil in it though, those get me excited for more combat.

Attached: dmcv roy.png (543x823, 849K)

I would like to see a new ability for Nero that moves the enemies to the sides with the devil bringer

Can i get an introduction on how to webm? I got years of DMC expirience and i would like to post my own shit. (Mainly bp/dmd not a fan of the void.)

>
>someone tried making a V tulpa on /x/
user if you're here, from one Vfag to another: STOP IT. GET SOME HELP.

Attached: 1556929337571.png (720x481, 130K)

>inducing schizophrenia into yourself for your husbando
what form of cuhrazy dedication is this?

Attached: D1rU4jqXgAAnZ4k.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>take most part of the developing time to design a good AI, so enemies have different behavior instead of being punchbags.
>hire someone to design good stages so we don't play in corridors or bloody palace with cinematics.
>stop all the cringefest and fanservice faggotry and write a decent plot.

Um... You don't want an actual tulpa of that... Trust me, he won't stop reading and making edgy faces.

These people need psychiatric care. There's nothing healthy or sane about wanting to get schizophrenia. Although I'm not even sure if I believe this is a legit thing, but I do know from my psychology classes that you can induce certain mental illnesses in yourself if you try VERY hard... DID is one of them. Why did it have to be a fucking Vfag? Why? Why not a Nerofag? They're lacking the batshit insane fans. I hope it's a troll.

user.

What? That shit would bother the shit out of me, who wants to listen to that reading and stuff?

if it makes you feel better theres a nerofag on bumblr who was posted here a while back who thinks she is nero and dante is her husband

I believe there are certain websites that allow you to convert mp4 to a webm file.

Moving on...
Let's discuss gaming please.

Attached: spideress.png (419x395, 63K)

I mean, I would but not like that.

GOD

Name one combo you most screw up during a heated "discussion" with a demon.

hello user what is your favorite dmc? :)

Could you beat an entire mission with just on weapon in DMC3?

I love them all, except DmC cuz that shit don't count.

*one

Gilgamesh, it's like every DMC has to have that one boss.

>loving dmc2
Moving on.

Yeah cuz the atmosphere and that majin trigger is cool.

I love DMC5 the most though.

>record with recording program, OBS works pretty well
>download webm for retards
>trim the clip you want to show from the video, set the limit to 2.90MB just to be sure, check the high quality flag, resize webm according to length of clip

Gosh I remember that, that was hecking difficult.

*sips* Ahh. Cerberus, now THAT was a bossfight.

Attached: 5Dante_Concepts.jpg (1000x1415, 200K)

The secret missions are the most hardest to complete in dmc5.

I kept getting my ass whooped by him and all I did was going back to beg for more till I beat that son of a bitch.

The soundtrack is full of bangers.
youtube.com/watch?v=YiT619aLWTI
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWnVzhuKaE
youtube.com/watch?v=t85HzA80ysQ

Attached: DMC2_Trish_Motorcycle.png (800x698, 440K)

As Dante I just simply use my DSD and my dual pistols.

Ironic considering you're posting on a weeb game thread

People (mostly people who prefer/play a lot of DMC4) who are mad that inertia kinda got removed from 5. Actually I'm not sure if it was completely removed or not, but it's a lot less in 5, I think

>Make Dante tulpa
>he just keeps bugging you to order pizza and all the time
>complains if you put on more modern music and wants you to play dadcore shit like ACDC all the time

Attached: s60.jpg (4173x7472, 3.24M)

I am having a big problem playing the HD trilogy on pc. Lock on button in dmc1 is RB... my xbone gamepad will get wrecked if I keep holding RB. I can't map it to the triggers. How the hell do I do that?

I don't think you know what weeb actually means.

Stay in denial stinky weeabo

youtube.com/watch?v=GF7d_W_AUiw
This shit is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=19t8gijDZ3k
boss battle rushes r good

POST FAVORITE VIDEOS
youtube.com/watch?v=4f1x_joPGyc

I love Dante

Attached: 1556762611415.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

Attached: dmc4.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Void won't help you manage multiple enemies at once but its good for training on enemies that are tricky on their own (Furies, Parry timing on Death Scissors, etc)

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn17TOMleT4

youtube.com/watch?v=qDaqbNT33-0
Nelo fight

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

What is the hardest weapon in all of DMC to master?

barbecue time

Personally Nevan & Lucifer for me.

My super cool DMC tips everyones already knows:

Anetora's only rage if you bounce them when they hit the ground. Many helm-splitter like moves (especially Neros) have a spiking property on the initial hit and a bouncing property on the ground-hit. Jump-cancelling the initial hit will spike the Anetoras into a prone positions for a few seconds and when they get up they will not rage. If you do this twice in a row however before they get up, they will instantly drop and rage.

Anetores are notoriously easy to stun. Percussions from KC will stun an Anetoras for nearly 20 seconds on a single hit. And they won't rage when they wake up either!

Jump-cancelling the Doubla Kalina-Ann air-special allows you to boost the enemy upwards and repeat the jump-cancel combo over and over since they keep rising into your feet from the explosion. I call it rocket-stacking. You can use it to farm full SDT and then full DT on a single scissors-ghost since they'll keep deflecting the blast with their weapons, especially if you trap them near the ceiling. If you can get 2 or 3 around you, you'll build DT for every ghost you hit with your explosion.

Double-Kalinna Ann also destroys mission 18. I S'ed it DMD using no RG and no Faust. Faust is cheating, but an S is an S I guess.

Attached: 1553171390665.jpg (711x704, 52K)

I always have a hard time finding use for the shotgun past the first game. Every other gun is so fun. 5 tried to enhance it with back-shot and roll-shot, but Double KA and E&I with Trickster seem to fulfill any role the shotgun can take. I se DMC3 style vids use it a lot for flare, but Spiral, Artemis, and KA were way more fun.

Attached: 1553171734278.png (846x900, 459K)

based vfag

Hitting Anetora with an air buster as Nero will also put them in a prone position where they do not rage, useful for ending air combos if you want to juggle them.

Hell yeah I didn't think about that! And doing Nero's R1 + Toward + Attack will put them back into a standing position. You can also Buster them during their rage animations.

Swinging the camera around during long busters will also change the orientation of your ghost/buster-punches. Enemy sneaking up behind you during a Queen Empusa buster? Spin that camera around to face them and spam your buster button. Multiple directions? Spin that fucker around and hammer on it, it had amazing flinch properties!

I like V a lot but I just want to post cool/cute pics of him along actual gameplay shit. So tired of onion/rotten-girl garbage. I got Nero too though!

Attached: 1553126675687.jpg (675x1200, 118K)

it doesn't transfer into guard flying at all and still somewhat present with rainstorm

baaaaased

Attached: gayshitcaneidk.png (720x960, 621K)

Dante-tips

1. Using Mustang and Air Mustang (the wall-run technique from 3, but just on enemies instead) to avoid projectiles. The enemy is your best friend in helping you dodge wayward projectiles. Go into the void and practice your Mustangs.

2. Air Trick and Ground Trick can be chained together infinitely. You can quickly cover ground during the Cavalier fight when she teleports away to power up. You can catch all the way from the other-side of the arena!

3. DSD is the most amazing weapon he's received. You can swap to it during animations from other weapons and even animations from other styles (by swapping to swordmaster of course mid animation) and do his spirit-swords in the middle of other attacks without interrupting them. Try it with Doubla KA laser, Cavalier charges- they look awesome. You can also charge them to hang on his back (by holding SM special) and flinch/juggle/interrupt enemies behind you, but their flinch is weak compared to Nero's ghost punches.

4. Cavalier aerial stage-3 SM Gear (where he throws the motorcycle) is ridiculous stun and damage. Shatter Urizen's crystal by spamming it, stun bosses crazy quick with it.

5. KC is a deflect beast. Revolver makes Cavalier (even DT super lightning-charged) a joke. It's just a wall of active frames. Spam it repeatedly to depower her.

Can anyone tell me how you do Dante's rose taunt on the ground? Is it a style-rating requirement like V's spinny jump taunt?

Attached: 1554421100883.jpg (1200x631, 174K)

Dante's ground rose is the S+ rank lock-on taunt.
Also another dandy tip, if you're using DSD and input Drive during the first regular swing, you will do Quick Drive.
It's not on the skill list so not a lot of people seem to know about it

Attached: 1531187771934.webm (812x450, 1.26M)

Bless you user, you're a savior.

Attached: dante says based.png (768x652, 522K)

Hell yeah, thanks man! Even for all my time spent in this game it's still piddly compared to its overall depth. I didn't even know taunts could change with lock-on!

Attached: 1554419427587.png (589x519, 167K)

Both Dante and Nero have two taunts when locked on, one at D-A rank and one at S-SSS
V only has one but he gets the SSS air taunt instead

wouldn't it be wild to fight vergil in his normal dt?

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__sample-630e98ba436c961221b464 (850x737, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7TaUs-13jNs

>that ending

V bosses on DMD.

>she

Reddit-tier cope

I never realized how much this is supposed to be a better version of Donte fighting the secret recipe.

Attached: 1553127369857.gif (300x168, 655K)

>So tired of onion/rotten-girl garbage.
>onion
what

Dante talks to the boss as if he were talking to Trish, so I call the boss a girl. It doesn't matter since it ultimately sexually identifies as a motorcycle.

It's early here and I'm kinda out of it. I forgot for a moment of early wake and bake delirium if the dreaded f-words (i dare not speak their name lest they be summoned) meant "rotten girl" or "onion girl".

*secret ingredient

Attached: 1554419700325.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>"rotten girl" or "onion girl"
I never knew onion girl was another term for that
nice

rocking as a sin devil feels so good, I wish I could just go through the whole game as that without needing to switch back to demon form.

Attached: sin_dragon_dante_by_dantevergilloverar_dd2a69t-pre.jpg (1038x770, 125K)

Fighting 5 Vergil with 3's DT Regen would be a huge pain in the ass.

You've been practicing your Quadruple S combos right, user? I know it's not quite what you're asking for, but it still feels damn good.

Attached: 1556945476920.webm (1024x576, 1.4M)

1. How do you do a DMD run with pre-DT Nero?
2. Nevan's theme doesn't fit this fight at all, too much chicken screeing.

- DT'd revolver shoots ice spikes adding range to it
- If you do revolver right before you hit the ground, you will only do the last hit; DT'd revolver still shoots the spikes in this case
- This also applies to long revolver, and it's specially useful with it since the last hit on it has a lot of range
- Cavaliere's idling can be cancelled by switching to a different weapon
- Balrog's inferno can be manually aimed if you don't lock-on
- Balrog's backflip has gigantic parry frame, to the point it's hard to miss parrying proto with it

>blackflip

You mean the R1 + Toward + Attack in Kick mode, yes? I'll have to try this out. Thank you user.

No, the backwards SM one.

Ah ok great. Thanks for the clarification. I've been doing so much Nero lately I've forgotten my Dante inputs. I need to get back on that beautiful man and his beautiful moveset.

I forgot one thing. Fire Cerb's air attack can be easily cancelled into the big lightning combo or any other attack.

>style switching mod keeps randomly crashing the game when i exit a room
i'm almost uninstalling DMCHDC and torrenting the 2006 DMC3SE PC port, this shit is annoying as fuck

it never worked for me on the HD version and i dont think the creator cares to keep doing it

at least my game launches so that's good. I really like that you can manually adjust the game speed for individual things, that's the only thing I'm gonna miss really.

When can we go back to the dark style and gothic scenery and amp it up to 1000 and make the game much tougher in actual challenging ways that make it more enjoyable and make it so you have to figure out how to unlock secret passage ways by yourself with little clues and make the enemies change their attack patterns and organize up on you during combat and make the weapons way more combat savvy and creative?

Attached: sparda-52837.jpg (346x479, 129K)

Should they cure cancer while they're at it?

Personally I love how the Mortal Kombat arcade games handled the secret enemy unlock thang,
I want them to apply something similar in a way to some cases in the next DMC game

Hey I'm not complaining, I just think it would be cool to take stuff a step further beyond.

No need to be rude to that guy but I do agree with you. I'm amazed we got the game we did, especially after DmC. Whenever I'm actually engaged in the game, it's always during the combat. Platforming and puzzles are okay, but clearly not where the series (and particularly 3, 4, and 5) shine.

I agree man, but that's like five steps beyond at least you just posted.

Um dude don't, I'm not being "that guy", I don't care if they do add that stuff I mentioned, I'm amazed just the same as you.

Well at least I wrote some neato ideas down.

I meant "that guy" as in literally referring to that poster. If I meant in the way you think I did, I'd say it with maybe caps or quotes. Calm your damn spaghetti-brains.

Attached: 1554541710073.jpg (540x564, 178K)

Okay, well thank you for clarifying.

Attached: sparda gif1.gif (500x370, 1.95M)

is artemis the single most useless gun in all of DMC?

Well it would be cool to at last add secret rooms to fight a hidden boss and get a blue orb frag.

If you want to style w/ Gunslinger then Artemis is a must. Unfortunately few people actually like to style w/ Gunslinger in 3.

Chillin around playing DMC5 is so relaxing I'm so glad I got this game.

Attached: lady pizza.jpg (500x613, 26K)

Sorry for bein' kinda rude myself, user. I'm actually trying to curb that behavior in these threads. Let's enjoy these wonderful games for what they are.

Attached: 1519218261659.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

I thought you just said you came here to chat and you never actually played the game huh?

I am playing it and I beat it on devil hunter and skipped human mode.

I enjoy them the way they are, I love it.

Playing as Sparda in DMC3 is really cool to do.

Attached: sparda dad.png (502x800, 321K)

What is the hardest puzzle to get right?

I'm gonna make a Griffon tulpa

Attached: 24787942573375.jpg (1118x641, 60K)

kewbs

For DMC6, what about a character that uses angelo armor as a demonic power suit?

I like how DSD is designed as a Vergil counter.

Attached: DSD.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Wait maybe it could be a devil arm
it could take on some sort of super dope power armor that's good for alot of stuff.

DSD is best looking sword right besides sparda.

i still wish it had at least some resemblance of Rebellion
concept versions all had it but all of them were too busy looking

>170 replies
>33 posters
Give it a fucking break. This is a single player game with no DLC coming out. It's literally done.

@460934040
Thanks but I'll pass

@460934040

Lol how much do you want to bet this poster probably plays pedo-weebshit like VN's with little girl characters you can seduce. Who else could be so degenerate as to actively trying (and failing) to shitting on people's enjoyment.

Attached: 1497284132992.gif (300x295, 2.34M)

It would be nice but I'm glad it looks more like its own thing instead.

He probably can't believe that we actually enjoy talking this much about this cool franchise and we actually aren't like those weeb fujos.

the cubes?

Kill yourself, you're single handedly embarassing DMCfags. Its over, fujos and faggots spamming gay shit killed these threads and kept the good anima AWAY from these threads

>good anons
Fix'd

Vergil is pretty based in DMC3, I really loved going through the campaign as him.

@460934921

Damn I hit a nerve. Enjoy eventually killing yourself from becoming depressed by the fact that you're a disgusting subhuman.

Speaking of Subhuman, play this while you suck off a Coyote-A. youtube.com/watch?v=XzocKXYKQV0

Attached: 1500137400695.gif (326x250, 626K)

Yeah, we should be posting about games we don't like because that's what Yea Forums is about.

You are that degenerate that tried getting attention in a last couple of dmc threads? You called everyone discordshills

Anons, reminder to ignore attentionfags.
Let's enjoy this thread.

Jesus, these threads really did turned into tumblr. Sad because i had some good times here before the game launched

Half this thread is literally weeb fujos.

Try BP
Spamming summoned swords during lunar phase vs 3 vanguards is the SHIT.

>Thread drama outside of /vg/
As you can see, these threads are terrible.
Also, I can tell you're gay because you actually think using @ instead of replying normally is making your argument better instead of just being petty.

Okay, I'll give it a try, that sounds pretty kickass.

Attached: devil_may_cry__vergil_devil_trigger_by_digitalninja-daq2800.jpg (600x927, 160K)

>reee tumblr discord etc
Are you dense

>@
Based dolboeb

Which DMC3 enemies are the most fun to kill?

These threads really need to be moved now, its vg cancer tier and its sad to see the fall of DMC threads

Really nigga? You talk about pettiness? You think what you're doing gives you some sort of high ground? Go police your own ass.

Any Hell enemy.

Stop bumping retard, let it die
Cringe as fuck

Gotta let it out
Gotta let it out
This song is amazing to kill some demons to, damn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7WH7_NO9I

>le cяingэ

Go back

I really like the tall red and white guys, that was freekin awesome, the combo dishing out on them feels good.

Tolko posle tebya zalupa konskaya

Dude this art work is really good looking, idk what it is but I like this style.

Attached: d13ahr4-d8b15090-9f3d-4edc-8001-e0b598a0cfb2.jpg (549x709, 271K)

How is Stage Bonus Time calculated in Bloody Palace?

Name your favorite boss theme from any DMC game.

Gerion.

I enjoy Griffon's a fair amount.

Mine is King Cerberus

The Duel

Attached: 1550815321074.jpg (779x702, 61K)

Vergil's theme with Dante vs Vergil is so sick

What is your fave version of nero?

That's beautiful.

Nero Angelo :^)

I feel like starting again on Son of Sparda on DMCV but I gotta go back to play Devil Hunter to get higher ranks.

>practicing bp floors
>accidentally press Quit instead of Retry
>several minutes of my life are now gone

Attached: D5qYTrHUUAAmT9Z.jpg (393x286, 15K)

I wish there was more art of him

Attached: th5SNEYOMD.jpg (474x266, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6aekXY2pEdc

I would love to hear some gamer tips of DMCV

Attached: father and son fight.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

Is Itsuno planning on a sequel?

>floor 80+ of BP
>game crashes and i lose all progress
>fourth time it's happened

Attached: 1550522908951.png (773x930, 1.63M)

He's working on DD2.

Okay, thx

It's too bad Alastor wasn't in DMC4.

>the walking sounds
>Dante's OP as fuck Devil Trigger and his Sin DT
>Lucia and probably the best DT design
you only play DMC 2 if you still have the energy to get bored

>playing dmd
>harsh transition to dante, mission 10 is a nightmare but that's not unusual for me
>replay missions 10-12 many times due to countless deaths
>mission 13, play as dante to keep the momentum going
>breeze through mission 14
>mission 15 arrives
>feeling suddenly clueless
>malphas takes at least 3/4 of my health
>time for that DT health regen
>press LB
>my eyebrows crease my forehead just like pic related as i stare at my monitor in surprise and horror
>"sorry, nico!"
>this isn't dante

how can they make the transitions between characters a little smoother next time? going from dante to V to nero is like asking you to forget that LB only activates DT for two of them.

Attached: 1554966825635.jpg (221x224, 7K)

>one
nigga have you seen that Gunslinger only; E&I only, Mission 2 DMD video?

the rotating wheel on Mission 14 in DMC 3. my fucking dumbass brain thought it was breakable so i kept hitting it and switching doors (and skipped the rotating cutscene) for hours before I realized they were connected to the doors.

probably the only OP character I actually enjoyed playing

You’re literally on the gamer board of 4channel right now friend.

ARKHAM 2
everything else except the Vergil fight themes is shit

I like them both, dt Nero is also pretty cool

change the controls dummy

Well there was some concept art of something that resembled him in the center of this page from the 5 artbook.

Maybe he has a chance in the future.
Or a sibling or something to show up. Bael had Dagon and dozens of other similar looking guys on his side.

Attached: image00205.jpg (1357x1920, 692K)

I do the same thing. I just recommend playing the Void with your character you're not focusing on every once in a while to keep up practice. I also swapped my Breaker to D-pad so sometimes on Nero I'll try to do a trickster swap to avoid an attack and lol broke my arm.

Since charging shots is not as vital with Dante I leave it on Square for him but swap it to L1 for Nero and V.

>zombie/corrupted saviour
Neat

Gameplay wise Nero's more advanced spectral stuff is locked to Devil Trigger but in story terms do you figure he has access to both his wings, spectral Yamato, and summoned Swords without the need to DT anymore?

It's kind of strange how he's attained his first "full" DT but doesn't even need a Devil Arm to access it.

Is the artist responsible for these designs the same one that did monster designs for Dark Arisen?

He probably does, considering he's got both wings.

>he didn't swap DT and break away

I gave up on DMD mundus, good luck man

Attached: 1552053123550.png (1024x718, 531K)

Wholesome as FUCK
>tfw Hell Onsen

Attached: onsen.jpg (687x7482, 2.83M)

Not sure. Can't read moon runes and I think they had several enemy designers.
Makes sense. I can see from a gameplay perspective why they'd make Double Snatch and stuff like that DT exclusive just left me curious.

Before I know Release and the knowing Bringer Knuckle would be a thing I imagined RT would have allowed swapping to Yamato to have Nero play like a pseudo Vergil with Yamato and Summoned swords.

SLICE OF LIFE ANIME FUCKING WHEN

Are we Gintama now

post more wholesome!

Attached: 474.jpg (896x1500, 224K)

NEVER EVER

Attached: 128642347654.jpg (1137x806, 280K)

NAOW

Attached: D5tbbuuUIAE0nH2.jpg (705x1000, 145K)

is it bad that i dont have enough motivation to continue trying to S rank DMD?
i've finished S ranking everything else but all i have left is 8-18 on DMD

Who is the strongest between these three? Gameplay wise not lore wise.

Attached: share.png (1200x630, 485K)

>Vergil being a lazy sack of shit and wearing Dante's shitty clothes
He would never

Attached: D3i6yXtU8AArwnR.jpg large.jpg (1125x796, 252K)

literally dante, not even a question

Attached: faust hat.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Cameraman.

You mean between 4 and 5? It's hard to say, I really like them both but 5Nero wins by a small margin. As for their design, I actually like Nero's look in 5 but there are a few things from his 4 design I like, like his jacket and the rings he wore on his fingers.

Attached: Nero_M1_End.jpg (900x858, 232K)

Attached: M1s6ub.gif (500x262, 1.85M)

elaborate on what you mean by Strongest.
Easiest to play?
Most raw Damage dealt in a short period of time?
Depth?

Dante's Sin DT is super powerful.
Nero has some really damaging breakages.
V I'm not sure how he stands.

Lady is cute, her smile is wholesome

Attached: double_check.jpg (1280x1708, 285K)

Could V be the fastest BP character?

Attached: dmc5_v_bp4.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

That's just Joe Madueira's style. Dunno if it's a trace of an original or an imitator going by RIS.

I just finish DMC 5 for the first time
Time to finish the game in Son of Sparda

Attached: 20190429162923_1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Artist is Daigo Ikeno but I don't see him credited for Dark Arisen. Just general art director for the original game, which is different from concept artist.

is it bad that I like him better with the beard

DPS and crowd control I guess. Dante should be stronger because he's more difficult to play but I'm not sure.

It kinda fits him. Needs a suit changing tho.

well done, user
good luck on your SoS run

Attached: 1556418157742.png (528x354, 407K)

Attached: 1546746491013.png (600x690, 295K)

>Dante's special provocation does 20% more damage with a full DT bar and 20% less damage with no DT
neat

Attached: channeling the inner boomer.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Translation

Attached: 1547693460730.jpg (550x1180, 92K)

>DT drained during a normal RG block is based on damage
>can't block the fucking fury on hell&hell because otherwise i obliterate my DT meter AND i stumble for an easy followup
>mission is long as fuck
>2 of those teleporting long arm fucks that basically force me to use SDT on them because they spawn with 5 adds each
>mission is long as fuck on top of that

Attached: teammates.png (480x360, 255K)

I have a great husbando! I love him so much!

Attached: 1556556104638.jpg (1190x1684, 1.25M)

Attached: 1556959028379.png (1833x976, 1.84M)

Attached: 1547759506425.jpg (600x852, 69K)

Hope Miwa Shirou comes back to DMC some time.

Attached: 1555102551184.png (512x512, 204K)

Attached: D5qICh3UwAE967n.jpg (1000x740, 40K)

But he is my husbando, user.

Attached: 1556066279412.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

could someone make a makeshift sparda costume with DMC4 Sparda's hair and morrison's coat or would it look weird

Attached: D5ugM7KUYAEPEkz.jpg (700x1091, 153K)

Of course he is, Cause he's the perfect husbando. We can share him.

Attached: 1555640984626.jpg (559x960, 64K)

Attached: 1547765903083.png (900x1200, 159K)

SoS is fairly easy, but the Virgil fight at the end kicked my ass.

You got that right :).

Attached: 1554818011901.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Ssshcum

Drawn like this, he makes me think about Onizuka.

Attached: 1551553042550.jpg (1024x721, 128K)

I thought that 2Dante was Lady and spent two good minutes trying to think if Lucia ever even met her

Attached: 1551739411945.png (900x900, 52K)

Attached: 1553018799453.jpg (1100x1386, 199K)

Shit, same. Didn't even realize that was Lucia, thought it was an original girl.

I wonder why Dante strike so many fanartists as a "sock with sandals" kinda guy.

Attached: 1553027352407.jpg (986x4444, 1.54M)

an actual suit'd look great

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/207

Attached: 1553495849782.gif (540x300, 208K)

Attached: 1553145588723.png (740x3153, 2.61M)

Attached: 04102019.png (635x988, 488K)

Attached: 1554924171316.jpg (409x1024, 71K)

Attached: 1553998452009.png (539x1850, 476K)

Attached: 1553998520042.png (539x735, 262K)

Would it be too much of an asspull to bring Sparda back?

Attached: 1547412619083.png (421x720, 268K)

since hes most probably dead, yeah

Capcom likes asspulls. They can bring anybody back they want.

Can cheat engine get you in trouble with Steam? I've never used it but I saw a playable Vergil going around and I am pretty sure it requires cheat engine.

Attached: 1554096921588.jpg (445x500, 209K)

He can come back with V and Lucia and Patty!

Attached: 1548408723725m.jpg (699x1024, 47K)

why the fuck would it, you moron?
what do you expect them to do, block your account for cheating in a single player game?

I use cheat engine with a lot of steam games. They don't give a shit.

how come no one ever remembers the last part of this comic
it hurts me everytime

Attached: saltyvergil3.png (539x735, 183K)

It's not single player anymore, that's why I'm worried. I don't want to want a VAC ban just because some dipshit saw me playing as Vergil on mission 13.

Patty and lucia already came back

I'm sorry, Drawfag. I only had 2 parts saved because I didn't know there was a third. I'll make sure to post all 3 from now on.

there is no cheat detection in dmc5 in the first place. have you even tried googling that first?

Make one long picture then drawfag.

Attached: Dzyk4d2V4AApcq0.png (765x600, 215K)

>it hurts me everytime

Nooo, we appreciate you so much. Don't let them hurt you!

Attached: 1555295248132.png (419x495, 131K)

I like how this implies Dante is talking to the wall

Yes, like them bringing back his best apprentice, which Dante should have spared.

Attached: modeus.jpg (600x345, 27K)

>can't block the fucking fury
why would you bother blocking furies when you can just easily parry them with cerberus "spin2win" revolver. another good option once you get the timing down is balrog neutral jab
>2 of those teleporting long arm fucks
do you mean nobodies? just isolate them from each other and position your camera so that the one you aren't focusing on is offscreen then just wail on the other till he's dead. Or just use mega cascade to kill anything that is annoying.

Probably.
The guy was a legend and having him show up eliminates the mystique.

Dante and Vergil suprassed him, and while they already pulled some bullshit with showing Vergil somehow catch up after so many years having Sparda show up and somehow even be relevant on any level beyond knowledge and emotional ties would be weird considering he's shunted his power off into 3 swords already.

I figure he's dead and was running on fumes for the 2000 years since he split the worlds.

i thought about doing that at first, but the cut from the scene with dante and nero to those panels with kyrie would be too sudden
don't worry about me, user i was only being dramatic

In the anime of his two apprentice Baul searched him for countless years, but did not found him. Assuming him as deceased, he set his eyes on his son Dante.

GAMERS....

Attached: 1554358504811.png (480x284, 117K)

NEED THEIR TESTICLES JUGGLED

DMC1: The Space Mundus
DMC2: all of em except the infested chopper
DMC3: Jester and Arkham after Vergil joined
DMC4: Don't really have one
DMC5: Gilgamesh and Geryon

besides the obvious additions like turbo and LDK, what else do you want to see in DMC5SE? the series' 20th anniversary is august 23rd, 2021.
>actual alt costumes
>deluxe content included
>more songs from the series in jukebox, ability to change any character's mission start with any mission start theme from 1-5
>V gameplay tweaked (shadowsurf gains its own input, etc)
>any character in any mission
>vergil/trish/lady
>"endless" BP mode (all non-boss waves spawn one after another, only loading is between boss zone and back to the arena)
>co-op BP, with certain pairs given banter

for example:
>dante and vergil musings, the occasional jackpot
>dante outperforming nero, calling him deadweight again, nero getting butthurt
>nero outperforming dante, making fun of his age
>nero and vergil awkward silence, with vergil's failed conversation starters
>lady/trish dirty talking to demons
>dante and trish referencing DMC1
>dante and lady referencing DMC3

So you want to fuck whole Yea Forums?

Thanks for the artist name at least, user.

So who is going to explain to Vergil the concept of a sugar daddy before he lands one without realizing?

Balrog is cool

Attached: icicle dodge.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>shoots summoned sword
>Dante's summoned sword gets every summoned swords he launches
>Found it pointless, try judgement cut
>Royal Guard
damn

He already has dante he doesn't need anyone else fujo.

Those Vampire Hunter D ripoffs were kinda cool, shame they only lasted one episode.

>he has Dante
>calls me a fujo
uhhh

>>dante and trish referencing DMC1
>>dante and lady referencing DMC3
literally for what purpose other than "oh yeah, that happened"

Turbo was only added in DMC4SE right?

>campaign is really short
>stage design is horrendously linear. Fully composed by corridors
>game doesn't put you in different situations to solve, like in previous games, so the whole story mode is literally Bloody Palace with cinematics
>easiest SOS and DMD dificulty level in the franchise.
>enemies are not well designed. Besides some few exceptions, most of the enemies behavior consist in occationally attack and standing there to be hitted. Not the worst AI in the franchise but it still needs a lot of fixes
>DSD has the worst Prop-shredder, locked behind a dial combo.
>Some weapons are umbalanced, like Cavaliere being overpowered, King Cerberus being a parry simulator, or Faust being literally a kill button
>we will have to wait like 5 years to have Vergil/Trish/Lady playable
>game is still my GOTY.

Their design was not only taken from that.

Attached: 04562467540473.png (960x640, 446K)

it was in DMC4 on PC and DMC3SE

Does DSD has tighter iframe jumps window or im fucking up my jumps?

Attached: 1521514702105.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>blogposters

Dante is his brother..yes? Take your mind out of the gutter.

Don't worry drawanon, I have it all in one

Attached: 1553998452009.jpg (539x3337, 834K)

@460960916
>fuyos/gays

t. retarded esl

Are you autistic?

i have no idea where people are getting the 5 years number from.
DMC4SE came out 7 years after DMC4 and that was because they were dicking around with DmC

Pleb at anime, what's this a reference to?

Nice, I think it works better as a single comic although if you want to preserve the comedic beats you can make the black bars between the pages wider.

Maybe

>scissors can still damage you after their death
fucking neat, found it only at HaH and not even mad

Attached: 1539052938760.gif (316x193, 115K)

It's the same mechanic giant scarecrows from DMC4 had

Since DMC1

Fujo here, I do want Vergil and Dante to spitroast me.

I still havent finished this game. The portions with V made the game unbearable, and vergil being not playable made me drop it.

When's vergil DLC?

Attached: 1551306731452.jpg (1200x848, 78K)

You couldn't be more wrong

2 years

you seem to have the attention span of a fucking goldfish

Madhouse 1988 Demon City Shinjuku: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_City_Shinjuku

Reminder that Madhouse animated Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust in 2001 and DMCA in 2007.

If I don't enjoy a game, I don't keep playing. I'm not a fool. I hate how the characters act in DMC5. I can't even remember the mechanic chick's name right now, but she was an annoying retard, and Nero is way more annoying than he was 4.

>When's vergil DLC?
When you git gud.

Madhouse made a lot of stuff, including a Supernatural anime.

Most of his points are right
V is pretty fucking boring desu
Now thats a shit opinion

You are supposed to "play" the game. Not to watch it like a movie. Retard.

>Nero is way more annoying than he was in 4
which would you rather have
>a normal person
or
>KYYRRIIEEEEEEEE
>V is pretty fucking boring desu
im not disagreeing with this but 4 kinda shitty missions made someone drop the entire game? thats actually fucking terrible

Attached: casual scum.jpg (773x721, 131K)

>entering a thread and getting angry cause you entered the thread

Attached: 1554093331408.jpg (1119x1917, 726K)

Are you ok?

>Most of his points are right
>defending a faggot
Yeah and what points are correct, smartass?

Anyways not so much is known about Sparda and his apprentices, which knew Sparda more than anyone else [potential important plot point] appeared in one episode just to die to Dante and allow Sid to lead to its end.

no, i meant the summoners, can't never remember the names.
>mega cascade
waaaay too long to pull it off without the risk of getting smacked by a random scythe

What are you even saying? Why are DMC threads filled with ESL niggers?

Nero, physically? neither Vergil or Dante just casually toss bosses around, Nero's strength feats are above both. He got them beat in brute strength pretty easily, and the fact that he has those arms puts his strength potential above the rest as his arms change density. Vergil is probably the fatest of them all.

Nero = Physically strongest, as his lifting feats are the best in the series
Vergil = Fastest
Dante = Idunno

Attached: 83993.gif (268x350, 2.63M)

gameplay wise, rebellion or DSD and why?

Dante is the most skilled of the three

>game still GOTY
>dsd pop shredder is Dumb
>easy sos and DMD
>unbalanced weapons
>no Vergil Trish Lady
>enemies are meh

>males want to cuddle and be cuddled by lady
>females wants to get fucked raw by Dante/Nero/V
Big think

>no, i meant the summoners
they are even easier. just wait until they perform an attack, hit them once, then launch into the air and juggle for a while. after a couple hits they will teleport away. repeat until they are dead.
>waaaay too long to pull it off
on combat start you usually have enough time to inititate it before anyone can come close enough to hit you.
aside from that, use DT for stagger resistance and the summoned swords to keep away weak mobs during the startup.

no women here

>fujo here

>grouping fujos with normal women
fujos are an entirely different species

I am growing stronger. Tomorrow, I shall begin Dante Must Die.

Attached: 20190504224012_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

>implying fujos are women
user you've been here long enough to know that these lands are plagued with men and gay men
its a sad thing to cope with i know

I mean if you want a guy to provide true love and affection it's gotta be Nero. Vergil and Dante are hotter but why the fuck would anyone want to have a stable relationship with a deadbeat dilf like Vergil or someone as irresponsible as Dante. Keep in mind the fact that they will never go see a therapist for their issues.

Yeah you're right
Rule 16

>dsd pop shredder is Dumb
that's an opinion, you idiot. and an opinion that I disagree on, since I find prop to be fucking pointless in the first place
>unbalanced weapons
That is just fucking retarded. All the weapons in all the games are technically unbalanced since they can pull off insane shit in every game.
>enemies are meh
5 has the best enemies since fucking 1 since they manage to be not just be brainless 1 attack juggle material like in 3 but also not infuriating retarded shit like in both 3 and 4

holy shit FUCK this fight on higher difficulties, its literally 100% luck based, sometimes he just wont let you ever stun him so you can attack for 10 minutes. how the fuck did they think this absolute gimmicky travesty was suitable for a final boss, fuck you capcom

Attached: WHY.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

A couple of vergilfags are women.

>pop shredder
>pointless
nigga what

it pains me to say this but i very much doubt that

nigga just high time

It's a shitty launcher that keeps on going for a while even though it won't hit anything after the first impact.
only other utility for it is easy parrying but revolver does just that but even better

None of the bosses in DMC4 are hard on any difficulty. Get gud.

I'm one but of course you will not believe me

you're a male until proven otherwise

This isn't a secret club retard.

women do not exist on the internet

>campaign is really short
not really? not much shorter than other DMC games, DMC1 had more missions (23 I think) but a few of them were really short and it had a lot less cutscenes. The fuck do you want, fucking 40 hour long open world tier shit?
>>stage design is horrendously linear. Fully composed by corridors
I don't really get this sentiment, a few areas I can see this but still. seems like oversimplifying a lot.
>>game doesn't put you in different situations to solve, like in previous games, so the whole story mode is literally Bloody Palace with cinematics
>wanted retarded ass puzzles in an action game
lmao
those were some of the worst parts of previous games. Also there were still some minor puzzles (like the blood statue thing with Dante)
as a side note one of the things I really miss in 5 from previous games was examining stuff in the environment and getting little blurbs. But I guess that was replaced by the characters occassionally talking out loud ingame.

Attached: Trish_succ.jpg (1280x1719, 308K)

>its the same tard that kept asking for proof the other day
If you're that desperate for tits, you have a whole board for that.

you must be really triggered to not get a joke
or just a newfag or may i say, faggette

user you cute. As if I would ever try to prove it. But I will make good use of this reply to post best boy.

Attached: 1555117951699.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>>implying fujos are women
that's literally what the word means dummy - "rotten girl". Women who are into BL. Tons of girls are into shipping the Sparda boyz and shit. Unless you mean specifically on Yea Forums, then in that respect I guess you're right, though you're kinda dumb if you think a board as popular as Yea Forums is only populated by male neckbeards

Attached: Dante_Suit.jpg (987x988, 162K)

It's a stale joke, please use something new.

games are based on north american cinema, get fucked weeb faggot and fuck off back to your anime boards.

Attached: 1551650758463.png (794x742, 150K)

>that's literally what the word means
thank you for enlightening me i guess
>Unless you mean specifically on Yea Forums,
i do
>though you're kinda dumb if you think a board as popular as Yea Forums is only populated by male neckbeards
this is true but the majority of people who browse this board are most likely male

Tits or gtfo
Thats better for you?

share some Nero tips please, in this thread or in the next one

Attached: Nero on Ice.webm (980x556, 2.94M)

DSD, ofc.
It's the better sword in all aspects. DSD is like turbo Rebellion.

DSD is the worst looking sword and belongs in MHW as a Nergigante weapon.

Good time to move this shitshow of a thread to /vg/ was month ago.
Another good time is now.
Fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1556656186504.jpg (250x250, 7K)

You can do better than that

DSD is literally from Monster Hunter
Kinda agree tbqh, these threads are basically fanart dump by now

Attached: unnamed.png (310x200, 42K)

Could you spare some coochie in these trying times

Use sage then if you don't want to bump threads. Or just ignore them like a smart person would do.

What, you want something in exchange? A pizza maybe? C'mon now
Not him but despite never having played MonHun I love how DSD looks.

Bind Devil Trigger to LB
Air taunt is great for mobility
Ride Punchline into Goliath's face (there's some sort of weakness/flaw in his hitbox there, you can look it up on Yt)
Buster Arm does more damage than his normal DT Buster
Don't forget to rev that sword

Attached: 1555824930370.jpg (2048x2048, 532K)

>Or just ignore them like a smart person would do.
That's what I've been doing, but this is just nonsensical now.
There is nothing to discuss, the game's done. It's fucking over, all that is left is circlejerk.

>Yo, you wanna learn how to do a fuckin infinite?

Attached: nero.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

>There is nothing to discuss, the game's done. It's fucking over, all that is left is circlejerk.
This, we can have like 1 thread per week or something, but one after another is retarded

Don't open.

Attached: D5r6f5ZUUAAjK69.jpg (1027x1200, 113K)

I agree but you're not going to convince anyone to stop with the threads when they use them as a discord now.

It was only your own attentionwhoring that got you in this place. What do you honestly think is going to happen when you mention that you're a girl on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536430508179.jpg (749x701, 215K)

DMC sundays would be rad
Pretty sad how these threads turned out after launch

>"S-Rank"
>loses nearly all his health
lmao the fucking standards have gotten so low

DMC is basically Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Yeah more than anything it's kinda boring. Even at peak fujodumping people were at least speculating about character motivations but even that's been all played out now so it's people sniping at each other over nothing, the V fangirl dropping in to attention whore, the Vergil wives talking about how much they love their husbando, and maybe the drawfag blessing us with deliveries once in a while.

Development is over so I hope Reuben and Dan talking about things coming up means they're going to make a crossover game with DMC characters in it. Probably not that MvC4 reboot everyone keeps making new rumors about every six months.

I never mentioned anything about being a girl though. And I was just trying to make a lame joke about using the same line for years and I've been here long enough not to take you neckbeards seriously, so no worries.

Which one is which?

Holy shit you summarized current-dmc threads perfectly, i pray that they tease anything at E3 so maybe It can save us from this hell

>the Vergil wives
Don't say it like that, now I'm imagining middle aged women who think they're married to Vergil in the astral plan like those crazy Snape wives.

what about db punches?
in 4 i had troubles with revs, now its easier, and at the end of dmd i got somewhat reliably good at it, but i still have no idea how to throw these, and how to mix them together with revs
maybe there is some smart buttons layout for it? like i heard some people bind db to circle
but timings are still different and there is big punishment for screwing it up unlike for missed revs
>double down cancel
neat, didn't thought about it

Is not you? Cause this person definitely mentioned being a girl

If they pray hard enough maybe one of them can project an astral Yamato to reach him through.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention Nerofags discussing and debating the finer points of gay smut.

Why would reuben and dan mention capcom having plans if it wasn't about dmc specifically?

Tadakuni - Nero
Hidenori - Dante
Yoshitake - Vergil

Attached: 7w77aq6.png (809x1088, 486K)

DMC content not necessarily attached a DMC game? Reuben voices and does mocap for Capcom in general too.

No.

>Tricksta
>Pizzaman
>Demon Hunter
>Tony

Attached: 1421339359087.jpg (868x704, 364K)

I didn't listen to Reuben's podcast but if he was asked about dmc related things, pretty sure what people would have in mind is a continuation of 5 not spinoffs. Dan, in his ama was specifically asked about vergil's campaign when he mentioned that capcom has plans.

oh shit, i didn't know there was a manga too
god i miss these characters

I'll never be the same after this realization.

Attached: 0U554s8.png (836x1220, 560K)

>beriall with a whip and wings
>we probably almost got a whip devil arm