Fallout 3 was better than any other Fallout game because it captured the nature of Fallout humor more than any other...

Fallout 3 was better than any other Fallout game because it captured the nature of Fallout humor more than any other game.

Attached: cq_010.jpg (800x600, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JoyTIhyl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit. Fallout was always about dark humor, but there was still a serious tone that tied everything together and made you care about the world. Fallout 3 went way overboard with each town having its own special little gimmick and just a bunch of random stuff thrown in because they asked someone's 12 year old son what he thought would be cool.

Fallout Tactics was the best Fallout game and it was hot garbage.

No.

you sound like a dumb little faggot who does not even understand basic principles of humor.

Kill yourself contrarian.

Tactics was pretty dark. The easter eggs were cool but the game itself was brutal af with the computer ripping people's heads off etc.

this tree quest is dumb
>can you kill me please?
>kill him by burning him
>get bad karma

Yes it would've been so much better if every town looked and felt the same. Are you seriously complaining that, in a game about exploration, each settlement is unique and offers something different? Jesus Christ I've never seen a game get so much undeserved hate like fallout 3

I bet you think that
>YYYYAYAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA I WON THE LOOOTTEERERRRYRYRYRYYYYYY AYAYAYFAYAYAYAYA
was the best joke ever.

You have like 3 or 4 options to complete this quest but yeah the game would've been better without any karma. Still better than NV's karma system though where you get karma for killing literally any monster

>post says each town is reduced to a gimmick
>I know, I'll rant about how he wants each town to be the same by pretending I'm missing such an obvious point!

You don't get a (You) for that, you braindead shitter

>If you don't like gimmick town ideas, you hate things being different or unique

why does everyone on this board immediately present someone else's argument as being one polar extreme or another? you can make perfectly unique settlements without resorting to dumb shit like having it built inside a baseball stadium or being built around an armed nuclear weapon

Attached: 1552740892129.png (431x428, 22K)

Tactics only has the best combat in the series. As a Fallout game is pretty much sucks because there is no role playing at all. It uses SPECIAL and standard Fallout skills and everything related to social interaction is entirely useless because you solve all problems with violence or stealth.

Attached: images (1).png (467x657, 57K)

>hear old music and get transported to post apocalyptic atomic wasteland
I don't mind this feel

You know fallout has always been gimmicky right?

Fallout 76 is the most realistic fallout game for being the only title to feature songs released after the 50s. Makes no sense for culture to have stagnated for over a hundred years and for everyone to only have ink spot records

>hehe, what does megaton eat! Haha!
>same thing primm eats
>S-SHUT UP TAKE THAT BACK!!! NOOOOOOO
NVfags are retarded.

Attached: 1556739302146.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Attached: 6e8.jpg (960x422, 24K)

>Primm eats food from traders from a well established nation of thousands
>Megaton eats food from traders who run a circle around the wasteland trading with towns who also don't produce any food

Attached: 1494940711216.jpg (448x378, 32K)

NV > 3 > 4

If it captured the nature of Fallout humor more than any other game, what set this nature in the first place, fag?

this is actually very good ending of a quest. I didn't expect that

>what does megaton eat?
Isn't there a restaurant in the town's center that's constantly stocked with high protein meat products? That's what they eat. Apparently it's a hunting or trapping economy.

>high protein meat products
>Mmyes, let me remind people that MEAT contains PROTEIN that helps you LIVE
No, she sells a bunch of low level aid items like beans and junk food. Maybe some uncooked bloatfly meat, which I'm sure is the height of nutrition.

>aaawwww
>each town was unique and not generic shit like settlements in F4
>Tony HELP

I hate Bethesda like the next guy but F3 was absolutely decent for the first real 3D Fallout. F4 is what killed it.

F3 was decent for what it was, but F: NV really set the bar high for the writing, it’s not the height of literature but it sure as hell is better than anything bethesda can churn out.

Dabid, please...

For me it was New Vegas

140+ IQ people realise that Fallout 3 is the best Fallout game. Lower IQ obsidrones need NV's overwrought "writing" because they have have no imagination to create narratives through their own play.

What a nothing fucking statement, what are you even saying?
>captured the nature of Fallout humor more than any other game
What is "Fallout humor" to you? Why does it "capture the nature" of it, more so than the originals? Can you even articulate what the humor in Fallout 3 even was?

I don't fucking understand Bethesda. They have so much money and have the potential to write genuinely interesting and unique worlds but every time they try to make a Fallout game they shit the bed and it turns out to be boring shoddily written sludge.
>Why are the institute making self-aware synths
>I dunno lol
>Why did the institute massacre a bunch of politicians to intentionally destabilise the Commonwealth?
>I dunno lol
>What are the aims and objectives of the institute
>um science lol?
It's not like the Elder Scrolls' writing is this bad either. Sure, Skyrim's writing is nowhere near New Vegas in terms of politics or Morrowind or metaphysics but they still managed to create an interesting morally grey conflict with the Empire vs Stormcloaks.

It's just annoying to see how good New Vegas' writing was in comparison, when they have less resources and less time than Bethesda ever had for any of their games

Attached: 1530714911259.png (800x800, 268K)

>Fallout 3 was better than any other Fallout game because it captured the nature of Fallout humor more than any other game

Attached: black.jpg (500x373, 28K)

favourite vault my dudes? mines gotta be pic related. watch this vid at like 1.5x speed youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JoyTIhyl8

Attached: Vault_11_door.jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

I want a game with a FO1 or 2 style story with FOT combat. How about it, science?

NV > 4 > 3
I know OP is baiting and all but people who seriously say 3 was better than 4 either didn't pay attention to the games themselves or think they can pass their first and favorite 3D Fallout as being better because it's older and FO4 gets all the hate nowadays.

Its not the best Fallout game, but i sure is damn good.