Thoughs?

thoughs?

Attached: 4B0.jpg (500x376, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/sankyoz/clip/EsteemedAstuteCobblerTTours
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitch.tv/sankyoz/clip/EsteemedAstuteCobblerTTours

op right now

Based, picked up. Didn't know the game was good.

Good "game"

Mizuki is best girl

And there should have been a Kyoka route

Good stuff. Cool atmosphere. Cat girl being high out of her mind taking loads of back alley semen up her shitbox was pretty unexpected, but I guess that's in the title.

Mizuki best girl
I had a gf who reminded me of her. Her name on my phone was "mizuki-chan". When she found out, she got jealous and so she dyed her hair the same color as Mizuki's. It was pretty great

Attached: 1275911815145.jpg (500x1565, 213K)

Attached: 1275911701679.jpg (497x660, 86K)

I think its a meme. Did bully girl route, basically just had to laugh through that ending. Did Jevil next, at least the CGs were good. Couldn't be bothered to finish smoking slut.

Too doomercore for me.

One of the best eroge of all time. Aeka a best.

Probably one of the better mainstream visual novels.

Anal sex in an alley with a crazy drug fueled catgirl. Pretty fucking good.

Attached: Delet Lum.jpg (782x1035, 110K)

What are some other VNs like this? I've pretty much only played this and Katawa Shoujo back in 2012, and never really delved into any other ones. I really liked this one for the most part. Something similar to the style of the drug addict catgirl's story is kinda what I'm looking for.

Mostly gets its reputation from A Different Timeā„¢ but it's okay. I like the angle it takes with its MC but I wish it leaned into his actual autonomy a little more. Girls are fine, but it's just a bit edgy overall.

The only other VN I know like it is significantly more extreme and fucked up and pseudo-intellectually wanky. That would be Wonderful Everyday or Subarashiki Hibi. I really do mean significantly. And wanky.

Someone post the sandbox picture

Aeka is literally the only fictional character i feel any real emotion towards.
And i played a ton of VNs.
I really love her.

Super trash?
I feel this VN is only good to people who likes to unplug their brain and be like "WOOW shit is so whack lmao love it"
I only did the fairy route but what a waste of time

>version without drug is much cuter
WOW

Only VN I've played where all girls are equally best

Surprisingly sexy. The scenes with the purple haired senpai were very erotic, esp since it was uncensored.

That's basically all visual novels