Just how powerful is she?

Just how powerful is she?

Attached: 1556869261936.jpg (2048x2048, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17904640
youtube.com/watch?v=psHa3PKVaVQ
youtu.be/SkYOwequfMg
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
youtu.be/zYQ_zH3-Ofc?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why isnt there a bathroom on her spaceship

Not powerful enought to stop Shadman

because she uses my face as a toilet

That's what the window is for

I'll spell it out for you

C

Attached: 1449702921652.jpg (347x384, 13K)

She doesn't look too powerful if you ask me.

She's killed billions

Even for number 2..?

imagine the smell

Z

Especially for number 2

it's the power of the c-word

hnnn... nnnnggggh...
nnnnNNNNGGGGGHHH---
PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!
FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble
BRFFTTTTT
PHHRHTTTT- PFFPFFFFF-BUBRBURBLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff
ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTTT
FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...
nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...
nnhhHNNGGGGHH- THTHHRRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip-plip drip...drip...
uhh.. Yaagh! jesus... ngggh...
NGGUUHH!! FRRFRRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!
hhh.... hhh....
hhhuuuuhhh... shi....
ugh... BRRRAAAPPPPP
*flush*

Hot~

>seething mod comes online and deletes half the board
yikes

She doesn't need one, Her body produces no waste.

You're making me quite sad

>*flush*
how do you flush a face

That seems biologically unfathomable.

rip

just swallow and make flushing sounds
woooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpop pop pop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ktsssk

strawpoll.me/17904640

>bathroom is for shitting, not bathing
Americans, please.

I DON'T KNOW
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

Attached: 1554330448940.png (557x318, 12K)

can I just splooge over her naked body without inserting anything and call it a day or do you want me to go full goro on her by doing that except to her hat

She's a space-faring alien time lord, not your waifu

Did you just say my waifu was part shit?

Attached: 9554449ee58baa2a65e6572a414de349.png (609x105, 11K)

One of her washing machines (which she has 4 of) probably doubles as a waste-disposal unit.

Damn, was about to say this...

Maybe to an earthling, Advanced alien civilizations would've perfected their bodies to absorb all nutrition and break down waste into a gas they at most burp out.

God i wish i was user

That's ageiest you can't say the C word!

i'd inhale a hat kid burp

if this is true then how am I supposed to suck the little girl farts from her anus?

ITT

Attached: 1548817322526.jpg (749x746, 96K)

user stop turning me on so much

this fucking image always makes me laugh hard

Allright, creeps, let us talk game not fetishes, how do I beat 10 seconds till self destruct? Can barely get to the step on 30 platforms section and then im just stuck.

Thanks friendo, what kills me is his expression as he gets a boner, almost like he's pain because of how turned on he is by the thought of children

Attached: 1540267414854.jpg (1080x1096, 166K)

>Mediocre 3D platformer with a face designed like a Mii propped up by pedos and PC ucks because there's nothing else available on the platform
>Devs are caustic bitches who rather than admit that they're too incompetent to develop for other platforms actively shit on the fanbases of games and platforms they deliberately marketed towards

I *clap* love *clap* this *clap* one *clap*

Attached: 1556080767218.jpg (742x715, 79K)

Really? No one's gonna ask for the sauce??

You really made this thread so someone would ask for sauce?

Well, now that you mention it...

Attached: 1536817575706.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is it true that the designer doxed someone and stole his artist's work and didn't pay them? Given their PR on social media that wouldn't surprise me.

You don't shit in your shower?

Weaker than Kirby.
Stronger than Cloud

How powerful are her vaginal muscles?

>460910808
>Abloo abloo! mii graphics!
>Yuk! Bad platformer
>Waaaahhh! waaaaaahhh! Pedo devs and fanbase!
Such an ugly bait

Attached: 1555795311432.png (272x274, 31K)

Can you perhaps word your incoherent rant into something a bit more comprehensible?

This image needs a version with CUNNY instead of CP, and another with SJW vs /pol/ as well for political threads

she has the power of cuteness and funnyness

goddamn that's hot

>PLOP!

Attached: 1547755866490.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Can't do better, that's litterally what i can boil down from that ugly post of yours
Maybe if you had proof of what you're claiming instead of trash talking a team making a game, console tard

what does loli poop taste like?

Dr pepper and strawberries

yumm

please imagine the smell

Attached: god.jpg (600x623, 24K)

holy fuckin based

i did

nice

More powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Attached: Hat of Discipline.png (2048x2048, 3.47M)

I can never NOT notice how every single panel is a different guy, with different facial hair and different clothes. I know with stock images, it's hard to get that kinda thing to line up right, but still.

So is the next dlc the last or do you think they'll implement the epilogue chapter with playable Hat Adult we heard about in alpha?

>last DLC shows playable Hat Woman
>in-game it's just Hat Kid and Ribbon Kid in an oversized trenchcoat and fedora for the whole DLC

Attached: 1535836096335.jpg (373x388, 40K)

I'd love it if they did desu

Her design was cute

Attached: fe4.jpg (1024x791, 187K)

I certainly hope so. Hat adult a cute.

Attached: Hats holding hands.png (1078x1100, 426K)

Attached: cnt.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I still think her scarf could do with being longer. I know cloth physics are beyond them but it'd look much cooler.

When is the DLC coming out? I'm planning to buy the game once it's released.

The coming friday, may 10th.

How do the Mii faces need to be proved? They're right fucking there for all to see.
Also check out any interaction they've had with their fanbase to see how caustic they are.
Also I never said the devs were pedos, but one of the firsts posts in this fucking thread is about wanting to drink Hat Girl's urine. The dev was also a massive of shit who did indeed dox someone for seemingly no reason. I can give you more examples of the devs being shitheads if you like.

Attached: 935.png (629x713, 227K)

sauce me nigga

>The dev was also a massive of shit who did indeed dox someone for seemingly no reason. I can give you more examples of the devs being shitheads if you like.
What the fuck does that have to do with the quality of the game? It's like shitting on Fez just because Phil Fish was a cocksucking faggot without ever playing it.

>seemingly no reason
Max was a fucking cunt and had it coming desu

based

Wasn't this guy a massive cunt and notoriously hard to work with?

Anyone who unironically uses twitter deserves whatever happens to them.

You asked for concrete proof of the devs being shitheads and I gave it to you. Want some more?

Attached: DV0_Zt4WkAAQMk3.jpg (506x705, 74K)

Eh, perhaps they could update her a bit. Hopefully there will be a call back to this song from a long time ago. youtube.com/watch?v=psHa3PKVaVQ

Attached: Hat Lady.png (1250x1768, 1019K)

>He deserved to have his personal information revealed for no other reason other than at least harassment He had no choice in the matter
What did Yea Forums mean by this?

Who are you quoting?

Well thisfor starters

You should kill yourself Max.

>waaaaah why are they being mean to us for incessantly bugging them about making a port for us despite one never being promised or offered nintenbros
If you want to ACTUALLY hold something against them at least use their abandonment of the ps4/xbone versions to finish the dlc and switch port, not them clapping back at retards on twitter.

I meant doxxing is perfectly fine when the target deserves it, which Max did.

None of what you said is in that post, user.
Did you misclick? Who are you quoting?

eww those toxic consolebabbies how dare they expect a game to come out for a console developed by a company that made the games we specifically mentioned in the marketing that the game was inspired by. It's totally not because we're incompetent amateurs who are just blaming everyone else to save face

Attached: ac2.jpg (960x960, 86K)

>one of the firsts posts in this fucking thread is about wanting to drink Hat Girl's urine.
first day on the 4channel eh.

Attached: 1455771317836.jpg (280x453, 30K)

>caring about muh pedos
And this is why no one gives a shit what you have to say. Go back to ribbit already.

Attached: C.png (1200x377, 493K)

What part of "Max was a fucking cunt and had it coming desu" does not line up with this I swear Yea Forums deliberately does this shit where they'll deny the intent of any post if the exact wording doesn't align.

Huh? What are you talking about? Rayman wasn't nintendo exclusive.

He implied that me labelling the fanbase as pedos was libellous when it's in the fucking thread. I don't give a shit if you want to drink a fictional character's excrement but don't pretend that you're not a pedo when it is blatantly posted for all to see.

She is only a child. Her future is to become a timelord. As a child, She is only1/100 of her full Capacity.
Source: my dong

Well in the new dlc the yakuza cat bitch literally just walks up to Hat Kid and takes the time piece from her while Hat Kid just watches and does nothing.
She seems pretty weak. Supposedly the time pieces can make her super powerful but she has yet to get serious and actually use them. Maybe since she's just a kid?
I like to imagine she's actually some higher dimensional entity like some Mr. Mxy or time lord shit.

What is the point of doxing beyond a petty and spiteful attempt at inciting mob justice? It's not like anyone is going after a ruthless dictator or anything, it's a bunch of petty slavs shitflinging each other

>Bitching about console gamers because they want the game on their platform.
>Right now, PC gamers are losing their shit because the game they want, and can still play, is sold on a different storefront.

>nyakuza is probably going to be baby easy again because people got analblasted by the deathwish difficulty

Attached: 1512784128503.jpg (250x239, 10K)

Couldn't have just said "Hey, we are thankful that people like the game and would like to play it on other systems, however we do not have any plans to bring it to the Nintendo Switch."

>just watches and does nothing
That's the whole point. She is god.

More like deathwish quality.

Cunts deserve to be harassed. Max is a cunt. It's that simple.

Deathwish was good tho

>blatantly posted for all to see.
>on an anonymous Klandathu bug-spotting & preservation forum.

The devs also made an amazing game and released the first DLC for free. Unless they're out there committing crime or fucking me over I dont care what they did/do aslong as their game is fun

Attached: 1555913260353.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Platforming is not good for these kind of challenges. It's not precise enough, and the level geometry is fucked all over the place.

And then they ate their words and ported it to the Switch anyway. I mean I hate tendies and their hostile portbegging as much as the next man but you don't just deliberately market toward them and expect no reprisal if you don't deliver.

So there's no fans of the character in this thread?

But it is? The controls are precise enough that it's all doable

Every system portbegs. Have you seen the number of online petitions for console exclusives to be on PC?

Amazing

Attached: 7df5ed6fc09cd1b7e1df9079131b312e-sample.jpg (721x1000, 110K)

>patiently waiting for the Switch release despite wanting to play this more than any other game out right now
>Still no release date
>Don't even know if it will have the DLC, let alone a physical version which is preferable

Lads. I'm going to break and just buy the PC version. I can feel it.

Attached: 28a97c.jpg (572x563, 33K)

Why was max a cunt?

>covering the cunny
Stop being a pussy, you absolute cunt. If you're gonna show the tits, might as well go full frontal attack.

Max is a huge cunt and no one likes him. Deserved it.

Yes.
PC ucks and tendies are probably the most annoying fanbases on the site. Many a discussion has been ruined by PC ucks if they do get a game. I don't know what it is but the quality of the discussion just drops. You never see any Sony ggers portbegging (same with XCucks because they're a nonentity on the site).

They've announced that the Switch verion is getting the Seal The Deal DLC, but nothing about the new cat one. I keep seeing stuff about how it's going to released in fall. E3 is coming up so we might her something then.

It's half off on Steam at the moment.

What was doxing achieve exactly? This is fucking Steven Universe fanbase tier justification. Why do you feel a need to do it or justify it?

Oh no, there's console beggers. I just hate this mentality that one system's players are worse.
You can't blame people for being annoying for wanting to play and pay for your game.

Just get the pc version, has better support overall with all dlc and online mode coming to it, mods are also top notch. Online literally won't come to other platforms since it uses valve networking api

Snoyniggers are to busy shitposting about never ever and their exclusives. They are absolutely the most cancerous userbase which was proven after the fast majority of people voted that to be the case (and that most people posting here rather play on pc)

Let me tell you shortly
1) Only graphic whores complain about graphics, if it's a mii, it's a mii, you don't have to burst a vein pointing it out
2) Devs aren't forced to do anything (switch port)
3) Digging shit years before [Person/company] was famous is getting old as the world
4) Hating a game because some faggot (probably from here) posted first on some disturbing shit is just dumb, attention whores exist everywhere

MODS MODS MODS HE SAID THE C WORD

>unironically preferring a worse version of a game just because you want to play it while sitting on the shitter

Attached: 12175105956271.jpg (338x291, 59K)

sure there are fans of the game here, along with every other perverted cretin who enjoys the relative ANONYMOUS nature of this site.
If you want to get a feel on the fanbase of any entertainment media this is not a good place to start.

Why was he so based?

Attached: Breaching_the_contract.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>Which was proven after the fast majority of people voted that to be the case
>Community of predominantly tendies and PC ucks don't nominate themselves as obnoxious
What a conclusive and trustworthy analysis

>Devs aren't forced to do anything (switch port)
They don't have to do anything they don't want to do. But they're better off saying "We appreciate that you want to play our game, but we don't plan on porting this to the Switch", rather than "No" and hand emoji clapping.

>if it's a mii, it's a mii, you don't have to burst a vein pointing it out
Looks more like this guyburst a vein typing this post

Used other's assets without permission (aka stole) for his projects, was a terrible mod on facepunch who abused his position and started fights constantly, and the reason he claims it was the HiT dev who doxxed him is because Max tried to force him to pull a bunch of assets and code he'd donated to a community server for a game after he quit it (due to him once again getting into fights online) and got told by the dev he didn't get to retract what he gave away for free - kicking off a weeks long hissy fit in which he then said the dev was stealing from him. His only "proof" behind the dox is that an ip address from the region the dev lives in looked at a post on Max's tumblr about it, and he only found out about where the dev lived when someone told him after he tried to hire a hacker to (illegally) break into a forum admin's account to find out that way.

He was a fucking cunt and has never actually proven who doxxed him, he just blames the person he'd most recently tried to fuck over when it happened.

Yikes, looks like the snoynigger is mad!

So they finally ported it to Switch but the dlc is still PC exclusive?

Imagine the taste.

>hat in time thread
>It's just shitposts and bait and people talking about random ecelebs
???

Attached: WHY_0.png (246x345, 94K)

>Yea Forums thread
>It's just shitposts and bait and people talking about random ecelebs
better

Seal the Deal is releasing on Switch, with co-op play, Nyakuza is has only been announced for PC.

>Yea Forums
>actually talking about video games

Attached: 8Mk_uEC8yVE.jpg (1680x948, 111K)

>tranny ninja mask

Attached: 1556800992553.png (3640x2140, 1.87M)

>1) Only graphic whores complain about graphics, if it's a mii, it's a mii, you don't have to burst a vein pointing it out
Funny considering PC ucks are the biggest graphics whores on the site
2) Devs aren't forced to do anything (switch port)
The kickstarter and webpage specifically mentioned Super Mario Sunshine and 64 in their advertising brief, knowing full well that fans of said games would back it and expect it on their system and even mentions the possibility of a Wii U port at the time. They're lucky they're not getting done for fraud for this
3) Digging shit years before [Person/company] was famous is getting old as the world
"I haven't murdered anyone in the past few years so stop bringing it up". There are more current examples in this thread anyway
4) Hating a game because some faggot (probably from here) posted first on some disturbing shit is just dumb, attention whores exist everywhere
Not sure what you mean here but again, I don't really care that the fanbase on here is full of pedos, but denying it is just retarded. Also again I can't think of any circumstance where doxing is justifiable or even purposeful
I never said

Nice work proving my point

The dev is quite pissily saying they're never doing one, so you might as well.

They already announced it. Those tweets are old as fuck and were deleted ages ago

But they are though? Probably going to be pawned off to someone else like the other console versions which ran like shit.

me on the bed

me inside the wall

Why are you in this thread if you hate hat in time
Go back to discord and reddit

The team definitely needs some professionalism, but i doubt nintendies will take out any form of no whatsoever
Guess boiling down a post is just pure anger for you
But hey, it's your life style, if taking shortcuts is being angry, you do you
Also bonus explanations for maxofs2d
youtu.be/SkYOwequfMg

You (or whoever posted it) literally went ABLOOO ABLOO WAAAH WAAAAH. That wasn't boiling it down so much as it was an infantile rant by a three year old. You can see how much you (or they) were absolutely stewing in anger by that alone.
Also
>modder/dev is a cunt
>I'd better just reveal his personal information for no reason, that makes me the better man
How is he any better?

I just don't understand why so many game's community managers for companies are absolute shit.
It's one of the easiest jobs in the world. Just be polite, and think before you type.

>How is he any better?
Because even if he was the one who doxxed him he did the right thing.

You're mistaken if you think doxxing is morally wrong.

Look at all these video games!
Oh wait, it's just shitposting about e celebs like usual

>You're mistaken if you think doxxing is morally wrong.
What does it fucking achieve? What is the point of it? No one here has answered this yet.

Attached: 20190502181148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

It clearly achieved the goal of frightening and upsetting Max in this case, which was good.

How the fuck am I talking about ecelebs? I'm talking about how community managers for video game devs are are thick and don't know how to try to sell, their games.

Meant

That's definitely ecelebs and still doesn't have to do with the game

>Making similarities between aHiT and mario in term of gameplay certainly means that the game would be on nintendo consoles as well
Not really
>Pc cucks are the biggest graphic whores
Then why a low poly game like aHiT is right there, on steam, among other low poly games such as "human fall flat" and the shit ton of indie game made the same low poly way?
>Everyone should know about your past when you're trying to be known on the internet
Only when it's important such as doxxing, murder or some other crime
Since i did some research, max deserved to get fucked by the devs for being a dickhead, so aHiT devs did nothing wrong, plus what said is quite helpful as well
>I don't care about the fandom
>Points out the comment anyway while saying to not deny that
Never said i denied it, what i was saying is that no one gives a shit about that particular golden shower fetish comment since it's someone surely shitposting for fame

>Only when it's important such as doxxing, murder or some other crime
Which it was.

Just stop posting already, go back to plebbit

I boilied it down that way because that's exactly what it translated to in my mind while i read the post
Also since Max was already an attention whore getting exclusives and such, i guess revealing his personal info is just free advertising for his ego
Sadly, autists have talent in anything except speech
So if a retard bother them too much, they'll just answer back like any autists do
Yea Forums was a cesspool anyway with the regular shitposts it gets on this corpse of a board

>HURR NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR AME DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD UNLESS IT'S SERIOUS
>But it is serious
>BACK TO PLEBBIT
lol ok

>Doxxing some attention whore that bothers you a bit too much is bad

Attached: 1556330512802.jpg (308x312, 19K)

>I boilied it down that way because that's exactly what it translated to in my mind while i read the post
Because you have the mind of an infant

girls dont poop

>Wow this person is a massive douche, I could just ignore them which would require literally zero effort on my part, or potentially get a higher authority involved on the relevant forum
>Nah, illegally revealing their personal is far easier
You motherfuckers need a reality check.

You can imagine things without being 6 years old, my dude

Imagine shitposting about ecelebs and pretending its related to video games

>my dude
If this is how you engage with people then it's not imagining

>Cherrypicking words without explaining further
>Imagining is for kids
Wew, what a sad boomer life
Not like zoomers were better

Attached: 1507497812992.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Yeah but Max is a huge asshole any time I've heard of him having to work with others. Fuck off.

she has cute feet

Wait, who are you quoting?

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

More importantly what's her chances of getting into smash ultimate?

youtu.be/zYQ_zH3-Ofc?t=18
>mfw 0:18

Attached: Hand rubba.png (284x375, 120K)

Cringe. This sounds like an anime dub where a 50 year old women forces her voice to sound higher pitched, it comes off so weird sounding. My ballsack can do better voice acting than this

Sounds like the dwarf neet girl from tokyo ghoul RE dub.

I did it bros... I finally beat the final death wish without cheating whatsoever. It only took over 120 tries too

Attached: 1529867715813.gif (360x270, 423K)

Very

CAT CRIME

BOW DOWN

I know you can't do death wishes with normal coop but I really hope they can be done with people online, that cruise mission where you have to frantically run around doing tasks would be fun as hell to be seen done with 50 kids. Maybe the normal missions will be scaled who knows, I guess mods could always save the day

Attached: waddledee.gif (480x248, 1.71M)

Hat Girl is very cute and funny