vocaroo.com/i/s0pqns9sRsfp
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPHWPFrEqU
vocaroo.com/i/s1ni4ZjHYaJo
vocaroo.com/i/s1qhfMAXjiH6
vocaroo.com/i/s0jRHbtJGhWo
vocaroo.com/i/s1L15mPv2Xnj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least it was until the Goblins fucked it all up

Attached: WorldMap-Aszhara[1].jpg (1002x668, 229K)

Do we have a release date yet?

Reminder

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 395K)

No.

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 42K)

>join your first party in classic
>get greeted by a "swe"
Post yfw

Godfucking damn it. I just want to come home on a hot summer evening and wind down with some afk Barrens shenanigans.

Haven't played WoW since Cata so I'll jump into classic whenever they let me.

Here's your dps bro

Attached: file.png (1173x391, 343K)

Unfortunate reality of this for Mages is only one of you is going to be shown as doing a lot of damage while the rest of them are in the shed polishing Mage #1's ass, even if they are all technically contributing just as much. I'd hate that.

Weren't Druids one of the classes laughed at if they tried to do anything other than heal

water breathing and grinding those turtles was the life

Is being number one that important? Isn't it a team effort?

>weren't
Exactly, past tense. Today people actually know the quantitative facts instead of dumb bandwagon speculation.

>Is being number one that important?
Half of the fun of playing DPS is the competition. Also, being #1 is still contributing to the team effort, if your job is to do damage.

It's true for boss-specific results but overall results for the whole instance run it evens out. You also can and probably should artifically switch Ignite stack owners during boss fights.

No, so I'm really sceptical about it coming this summer.

Depends. Vanilla really isn't that hard so you can go almost anything, and people didn't know shit about the game so certain myths persist. Druids are probably best as healers but Feral can off-tank really well and if you're autistic enough it can be really good dps, you just have to min-max and grapple with a really weird rotation

balanced game

barrens is home

Attached: 1523908447439 - FIXED (imtookind)(v4)(perfection. dont try it zoomie).png (2168x2220, 2.96M)

>haha all classes aren't doing the same thing with different colored spells shooting out of their asses haha what a shit game!
"balance" fag gtfo

Say what you will about MoP, but ToT and Siege were great and class design was peak fun.

Yes it is.
t. Warrior

feral druid sounds like a pain in the butt
either you farm gnomeregan every day for a lvl 30 two hander, or you swap in and out of cat form every 5 seconds

nah thanks ill just play fury warrior

I remember that giant fucking shark for the AQ quest

>or
What made you think it was one or the other?
Feral Tank/Heal is your best shot of doing anything other than heal without expensive respeccing. Good PvP build, most of the good healing shit, most of the good tanking shit.

MoP is unironically best expansion post cataclysm. It's a fact.

Here's your BIS head piece bro

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

What I remember about MoP is endless and endless amount of daily quests for shit rewards to justify being a raider.
Loot island
LFR

I don't remember daily quests being THAT big of a deal, also Timeless Isle wasn't so bad. It was a pretty fun time for world PvP at least.
>LFR
Puke, why even queue for it unless you're trying to get cloak items for your alt.

>tipsout
LMAO

I want to be a healer, rate.

Attached: Paladin healer.png (625x429, 473K)

trash for solo grind tho
i played resto shaman in vanilla, ain't doing pure heal again because they can't do shit on their own.
took me forever to grind and craft my own blue dragonscale pieces when i geared for raids (yes, that's right. 15 year old me didnt know shit about bis pieces)

lol

Attached: implying.png (1819x908, 1.18M)

It depends, are you going in raids or pvp? If raids, those points in improved Hammer of Justice are better be elsewhere

mostly Wpvp and BGs

games are at its fun-nest when it's unbalanced

t. DK in WotLK

Made this, couldn't help it.

Attached: tripfag comic.jpg (500x652, 188K)

Pretty good

I always get pursuit of justice and eye for an eye to beat casters

This has to be one of the single most unlikable people I've ever seen.

pretty good, but you dont need defense (anticipation). add that point to armor (toughness).

Do this
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/AzzfxATP0DzAAA

>But healing
Damn right, go Prot/Holy for PvP healing. Use a macro to switch to a 2h weapon when you have a reck bomb ready and slap someone for a bunch of damage, then let the no shoes niggers feed you more reck procs.

No need that for healers

Post said wpvp which I assumed included 1v1s

ok, man

gonna play tank

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04 Classic Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft.png (1178x559, 856K)

>shaman tank
here we go

You sure are.

Man, Shaman tanks are an ever dumber ass idea than Paladin tanks. The fuck are you doing.

Doesn't the defense make it so I am crit less?
I wanted a Healer/Reck spec but I could never make it work, this however.. saved

I can't take this bros, the true tanks are rising up. There are going to be one million fury warriors on every server. How will I ever get a group again if I don't have a monopoly on tanking as a prot warrior?

Attached: 1397265604102.png (370x300, 70K)

Can someone help me with a Shaman build?
Main goal is to be a super support class, all totems improved and the ability to heal

Paladin tank actually works unlike shaman, but probably best as off-tank, with one of those engineering shields that reflect nature damage..

Players have so high crit chance that it doesnt matter.

Based. That shit actually works for specific stuff like 2man or 3man grinding. We used to target farm Ironfoe for our shaman bro because he wanted it for his elemental pvp spec. We did have a t2.5 geared rogue helping us but I'm sure you could do it with lesser gear.

>only play warlock
>long term guild is adamant on going alliance solely for blessings to make the already easy raids go slightly faster.

fucking gnomes man

Attached: 1505191181148.png (882x1289, 15K)

Its best as a dungeon tank once you're super geared. Its the epitome of "Sure I'll help you out bro". But Shaman just boils down to WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGGER

>Doesn't the defense make it so I am crit less?
reducing 0.04% the chance of being critted isnt as good as having +2% armor.

Roll something else, play Horde Lock on a different server. That's what I'm doing

>Its best as a dungeon tank once you're super geared
No it isn't. Paladins are objectively worse tanks than Druids or Warriors in dungeons. Warriors are hands down the best. They can do it, but they can't do the massive AoE pulls Warriors can, and they don't have the stupid threat that Druids have.

Oh no no no, CHADMANs are gonna steal my role as a tank! Let me use my warrior, pleeeeeeeeeeaaase!!

best i can think of but i havent played resto shaman since early tbc

Attached: shaman spec.png (489x467, 531K)

for what its worth, its highest ranked past WOTLK on the list.

Attached: wow tiers fixed.png (1020x860, 222K)

Guys I want to punch that dumb manlet in his retarded face. Why the fuck are all the classic personalities such unlikeable garbage.

I said its best as a dungeon tank, not its the best dungeon tank. Prot Paladin is just a trial in suffering and patience. But its dumb fun for pvp if you can get geared enough.

I don't think so, i think Pala Tank does best in a raid because in a 40 man setting you can be OT and let a warrior tank bosses, and it doesn't matter as much if 1 person is ineffective in a raid because you got 39 people to pick up the slack. It's worse if you fail in a 5man

le nostalgia list, go fuck yourself

he's the worst one, worse than Alex. I like Esfand a lot though.

Summer! It's coming out SUMMER!!!

Attached: LavishBossyCopperhead-poster.jpg (480x368, 25K)

>Esfand
Isn't he on Blizzard's payroll, like Towelie?

frostadamus, madseasonshow and platinum winds are the best wow classic content creators

thanks and good bye

In a raid you're not gonna be doing anything, you don't have the damage to get great threat, or a taunt to pick up stuff easily. Nor the mana to be able to hold shit if you pick it up, your damage is bad and you're better off just playing a healer or even Ret. As a tank you're a joke who struggles to do simple things which is why dungeons are the best place for them.

>worse than Alex
I find that hard to believe.

Attached: when you cant handle the bantz.jpg (511x286, 60K)

>it's okay for one class to be the only tank and also second highest dps and have raids tailored so that you're forced to take a ton of them
okay

>No taunt
Yeah that's the biggest issue.

fuck off wrathbaby

i played like 8 hours every day from vanilla to tbc and quit a week into wotlk, wtf are you guys on about

>warrior on the world chat is retarded
Hahahaha, I bet he's a tank

Yeah, it hurts them too much, because if a Paladin doesn't have threat it is impossible for him to basically get it.

I'm trying to find out how long video games typically take to launch before release dates are announced, either with or without general timeframes they should be launched within, but preferably with, as is the case with classic. (after the game itself has been announced of course)

I've tried, but my google-fu is failing me. Anyone have some info? Without researching to confirm, my gut says 6 months+, at minimum.

Attached: World of warcraft expansion progression.png (500x1011, 1.13M)

Text guide
classicwow.live/guides/18/the-egregious-guide-to-resto-shaman

wowhead talent links aren't working for me so:

Resto+enh totem twist
classicdb.ch/?talent=#hZeb0bZEcxzVeqo
Resto
classicdb.ch/?talent=#hZxZEcxtieqo

Deep autism
youtube.com/watch?v=szkScab2iOQ
Totem autism
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkO9EOezu8o

my man

Anyone here like Carbot's "WoWCraft" series? youtube.com/watch?v=zjNFJ-PP7aY

vid makes me wanna roll Orc Warrior LOKTAR OGAR

That's what i was thinking too, you have great sources of return damage and as long as you're getting crit now and then you will have 30% block + Reckoning but the problem is that you need to have mobs hitting you in the first place.
What are you going to do if a big mob is slapping your healer in the face? You just can't pull that mob off the healer.
I'm a #nochanges guy but i can't avoid noticing that Palas would benefit a huge amount from a taunt, even if its on a 10 minute cooldown.

>world pvp
>paladin

Attached: 1266868920105.jpg (701x728, 90K)

>overly saturated private server screenshot
Why?

Maybe we'll get the TBC server afterwards, at least Paladin was playable there, most of the overall changes there helped Paladin SO much.

I bet enemies are above 20%.

oh zoomie

Attached: 1556882746552.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Damn, thanks m8

Goblin Azshara>Lame Azshara

Yeah, he apparently didn't even reach 60 in vanilla and really has no knowledge of the game. Glad I'm not playing on an NA server, so I don't risk running into any streamers.

Attached: tipsfedora.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Reminder that if you intend to play classic for "world pvp" that in actuality 95% of world pvp is just ganking.

World PvP in WoW is like PvP in Dark Souls, that's most of the fun.

what did the dicklet do?

Attached: owo.jpg (1634x2026, 927K)

Well then I intend to be the ganker for the majority of that

Reminder to always tell dps warriors off.

Attached: CA93bXT[1].jpg (576x241, 64K)

They arent really better in tbc pvp or alliance ret pve

>okay
It is actually okay. This isn't fantasy communism. Some classes are better at one thing, some at others, you will still clear the raid in the end and you will get the gear, because that's what you raid for, right? I'm probably going to be playing either paladin or hunter and i'm okay with not being first in damage or healing because other classes can't kite like a motherfucker in pvp or literally become immune to damage for 12 seconds and heal while wearing plate.

MMORPGs were supposed to be more than raiding but there's a special breed of people who can only see raiding as an end in of it'self instead of a means to an end. Every fucking thing must revolve around how they will measure their dicks in this specific mode of playing the game and after years they wonder why the game is a stale piece of shit where everybody does the same thing but does it in slightly different ways.

On average what is the AP of a decently geared(T2) Rogue, Warrior and Druid?

I played on a pvp server in vanilla. Nowhere near even 1/3 of the pvp was ganking

You do understand level 60s have way better shit to do than spend hours ganking in arathi highlands, right?

They're at least serviceable, not great but at least you're not a constant bad joke.

MadSeason is pretty good.

>reporting people in the classic demo
topkek, what an idiot
qt

I appreciate that you attempted to act like you actually played retail vanilla then followed up with
>you do understand level 60s have way better shit to do than spend hours ganking in arathi highlands, right?

Who cares about DPS meters anyways? It's a team effort and all the classes have a role anyways.

Home...

Attached: WoWScrnShot_070815_085409.jpg (1680x1050, 315K)

wow what a faggot

Q2 2019 which is like 22 june - 22 september, or somethng like that

people just hate on it because of muh pandas exsdee
legion was good also
WoD and BfA are trash

Didn't Cats have something missing that made them unable to compete with Rogues? I know Bears got raped by Crushing Blows since they lacked a shield, I think they didn't always have a Sunder/super threat gen mechanic either

Attached: 1422326265722.jpg (251x237, 8K)

t-bagging tips in some community duel event during the Classic demo

he's just an all-around retard, check out his herbalism guide on Classic wowhead where he draws circles on the entire zones to show the best locations to look for herbs
classic.wowhead.com/guides/classic-wow-herbalism-1-300

P u n k r a t
u
n
k
r
a
t

Attached: honk honk punkrats.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Why? With various buffs and consumables it can vary wildly. You get above 2k, but I don't remember when and how easily. For what purpose?

Damn you roasted that guy. RIP

>perfectly fine stick figurines to show your interest in every expansion
>nah just wojaks lol
I fucking hate you.

All those level 60 rogues who terrorized redridge would disagree with you.

>not dotting the node spawns
yikes, and it has 4/5 rating? oof

Warriors are the heroes of World of Warcraft. Everyone else can pay the hybrid tax, if you're lucky in Classic+ you'll get TBC tier offspecs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUc70zMFAKI

Playing DPS isn't fun at all unless you have a competition going. It's literally the only thing that makes it fun, but it also makes it a lot of fun.

Yeah anyone who says cat druids can compete with rogues is a cat druid trying to justify their existence. You can do decent dps if you go full autismo but you will never touch a rogue in dps.
And with bear druids the idea was they would have so much hp they could just eat crushing blows, that of course was fucking stupid and didn't work.

Must be an american thing. This was never a thing on my server.

I've leveled 4 characters to 60 on private servers and I can proudly say I've never done a 5-man with a furry warrior nor missed an opportunity to mock them.

>circling motherfucking hyjal

Attached: 15452.png (1411x946, 2.06M)

It might be easier to play/gear but I'd argue they are weaker then vanilla

Try to figure out if imp CoW is worth it

The vast majority of the time I was ganked in arathi highlands, duskwallow marsh, tanaris, searing gorge, ashara, etc during vanilla, was from enemy faction players my level or 1-4 levels higher

Youre just a private server babby who playing a 20k pop chinese and russian infested server and think that represents vanilla

Fruther more you think level 60s will be running around ganking 1 week into classic

Youre so delusional and misinformed on so many levels I dont even know where to start

>wojaks after a certain point
pottery

>aha! if i make wild assumptions it will seem as if i am the one who is correct
Also nice reddit spacing.

This is generally the problem, while cats can do good DPS there are a few bosses they can't get behind. And to make matters worse you have to work really hard for that damage as well. And most people are in the boat of "why play something harder for less when I can just to the easy option"

>Who cares about DPS meters anyways
The raid. Imagine needing to pop a second flask because the raid is taking over two hours not just because you're slow, but you wipe on fights because the Hunter/Shadow Priest/Ret Paladin/Feral Druid/Balance Druid/Enhancement Shaman/Elemental Shaman composed clown car can't finish fights quickly and drain out healer's mana.

It's a team effort, not a charity.

my dude

Attached: 2VlyYIM.png (1280x720, 787K)

>turns into wojacks around the time wojacks became a thing
Im sorry you are unable to appreciate memekino

Can you name a single less 40m raid-viable spec on any class in the game than Prot Paladin?

You're clearly the one who didnt play vanilla if you think duskwood and RR were constantly camped by level 60s. In reality it was mainly 40s-50s who would do solo camping . But even still it was extremely easy to get a 60 on your own faction to fight them

These threads are so sad. I can dredge up forum posts i made in 2006, if i actually cared about proving i played vanilla. but its pointless because anyone who played then understands exactly what pvp was like

But instead these threads are infested with p server wannabes oh well

Slacking is a different thing but if a class falls behind in DPS because another class just is better in PVE then it shouldn't matter.

>i could prove i played retail vanilla
>but i wont

Attached: 1554639474852.jpg (328x427, 53K)

The overall playstyle is much much nicer, they can get and hold threat easier, overall better mitigation, they don't go oom at all thanks to new passive. All that smoothness adds to them being more enjoyable and for a lot of content are still pretty damn good. Granted they're still not great but serviceable and enjoyable to play.

balance druid
prot paladin at least is good at tanking garr's adds

A large portion of wow base turned into wojaks or failed wojaks as they were forced to grow up

Attached: 1530301020829.jpg (598x662, 85K)

The game and raid mechanics are so simple that it makes competing really pointless. I usually had a movie or some easy to watch TV show on my another screen.

dunno, but not having a means to clear threat already puts them behind rogues/hunters.

Balance druid brings a consistent good caster buff

i dont buy the survival hunter for nightfall meme. every other 2h axe class seems to do a better job at that

Which in no way makes up for having to bring a balance druid.

>but not having a means to clear threat already puts them behind rogues/hunters.
classicdb.ch/?spell=16697

Same here, my friend. I ask for fury warriors in world chat, then tell them its full. Afterwards I send them links to all the fury gear I disenchant on the spot. Can't wait to come home, bros.

Attached: 1446653862835.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Fire mage in Molten Core
Tank Shaman
Melee Hunter
Fists Warrior (unarmed)

Have fun in the pve servers then, kids

>prot paladin at least is good at tanking garr's adds
retarded faggot

At launch they had poor armour scaling so they had a poor community perception as tanks, and cats/oomkins underperformed in PvE due to raw low numbers. I'd argue they're the best tanks for dungeons and farming your pre-raid BIS in Classic because there'll be barely any warriors in Phase 1 willing to tank and you wont be competing for gear, they were still insane in PvP though. Druids are only laughable when they farm their pummelers and try to force their way into the main tank role by overgearing themselves with BoE's before entering MC, most Druid's know their place now and if they don't switch up their roles multiple times at 60 they're playing it wrong. I don't know why people pick the versatile class and try to stick to one role

>5% crit for 4 of your best casters isn't worth a dps slot

Attached: 1516992336357.png (653x578, 688K)

>shitter seeking validation for xher shitter ways
impressive, very nice
you picked the right place to do it in, at least

It's 3%

As a Warrior, I approve. Nobody should enable shitheads who won't put on a shield and get their own gear.

its not

>Melee Hunter
much better than Prot Paladin, even without Nightfall memes

Even BM hunter isn't a thing in vanilla, unless blizz adds TBC's pet scaling to classic

>I don't know why people pick the versatile class and try to stick to one role
Because people are stupid, it's just that simple.

Attached: tgt_trollsretarded.png (294x299, 95K)

this
t. Dk main too
If anyone says otherwise is a complete idiot.
The game balance wise was the best in Cataclysm. I'm not even shitting you. Even if the content was really really bad. Cataclysm gameplay and mechanic wise was actually good, but it became the sanitized one where everyone is equal, and classes were homogenized into one. In cataclysm from a death knight, you went into being a Blood, frost or unholy dk. No in between. You cant fuck around with talents or even tank as unholy for example. You tank in blood end of the story.
The best part is players actually wanted this. Everyone who tells you otherwise is a lying piece of shit, because blizzdrones like to delete their memories of their past actions and whining on forums about it. This completely butchered the class fantasy and made the unbearably stale and boring.
Not to mention from A death knight, you became THE death knight fucking up even more the lore too.

This is why the "you think you do but you don't" actually is the best way to describe the playerbase. They want things, but they don't understand the consequences. I bet my fucking ballsacks paladins for example who will play classic and were the biggest #nochanges will cry out for a taunt after a month. I can guarantee you this.

Attached: piggu.jpg (1125x1125, 203K)

put a war in that group and do more overall damage anyway, gg ownt

It's 3%. You would need like 60 mages for that 3% to result in more DPS than just bringing an extra mage.

Yeah, damage. Rogues dual wield so they get 1.5x(1.75x with imp DW) more white damage from AP, and have slice and dice for another 30% attack speed on top of that. That's 2.275 more white damage from AP. It's also why hunters fall off so hard compared to rogues/wars.
Bears actually always had really good threat gen(not talking about the fucking meme mace) since maul carries a threat multiplier, unlike heroic strike which just adds a 175 threat to a swing, so it scales with damage.

Cower reduces some threat but doesn't completely clear it like vanish/fd

Thats not how crit dmg works user.

Threat isn't even an issue in raids anyway unless your tanks suck ass.

Yeah, I'm with you there, man. I wouldn't care about them if I wasn't a warrior at heart. Was my first 60.

Well, yeah, I get it that it is important for melees since the threshold is 100% and not 130%, but still, warlocks and mages also lack deaggro mechanics. Also warriors.

The question wasn't whether balance druids are a good use of a raid spot (they aren't), it was whether they're a worse use of one than a prot paladin (they aren't)

>There is no aggro reset

Good job, you can repeat repetitive pattern for hours. What a great and thrilling competition.

Attached: 1553460394375.jpg (800x999, 92K)

t. rogues who are jealous that fury warrior is the best dps in the game

So how does it work in your world? That 3% extra crit is somehow everyone in the group doing 50% more damage?

do druids rape world pvp?

God I love playing Warrior. I'll never show up to a dungeon and be floored with a Paladin """"""""""tank"""""""""" going oom after 3 consecrations then plug pulling once he realizes that month of leveling was all a waste of time, and that they weren't lying after all.

You seem to be under the impression that 3% crit=3% more dmg, which is retarded.

And i am saying they are equally useless and neither is bringing anything more to the raid than the other.

It's 3% crit for 4 mages, as opposed to a fifth mage which increases group DPS by 25%.

Very good at kiting and running away due to shapeshift.

whats the most based warrior race/class combo

>one brings a buff thats always up
>one tanks adds on garr
>equally useless

Attached: 1482127512123.jpg (358x337, 36K)

I am under the impression that 3% crit equals less than 1 percent increase in damage. Hence useless.

Raid leaders, Goodluck joining anything as a dps druid

>Be Warrior
>Tanking for my gear
>Some meathead too scared to tank wants to come into dungeon and soak up my gear
Miss me with that gay shit. One-trick Warriors get nothing.

Druids are the worst vanilla class. Literally only useful for innervate

but can they rape, i mean RAPE. Maybe i'm better off to go pali/warr combo with friend. World pvp is why i'll be playing classic.

Attached: 1547068393026.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Well good to know you are as retarded as I assumed.

Optimal class for warrior: Warrior
Not so sure about race, I'll get back on that.

rape isnt accurate but you can 1v3 if you get sweaty with engineering and shit.

the one which will sit in OG/SW in blues forever. Get fucked

Play a human Warlock. They are based.

Attached: d5f7s7f-69b0455f-246d-452e-be25-65c26ee82258.jpg (740x554, 192K)

>S Tier
Human Warrior
Orc Warrior
Tauren Warrior

I don't really care about the rest.

>alliance lock

Attached: 1516296281642.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

You definitely *can* tank as a shaman in 5 mans. It's not like it doesn't work, you just gotta have a group that's aware that a fucking shaman is tanking.

i've heard stories of orc warriors, being the most ruthless

Attached: troll warrior fury.jpg (737x660, 150K)

They eat mages alive. Like, literally cannot lose unless it's a full party of them.
The rest, well, they've good matchups and bad ones.

>sweaty
where did this term come from? reddit? discord? smash community? which would still be reddit/discord

>3% crit equals less than 1 percent increase in damage

Attached: wojak brainlet 2.jpg (645x729, 48K)

They should fuck it up more

that is Dante Must Die mode

Their racial that lets them run at full speed with no shoes is pretty broken. I don't think Horde even get shoes.

They're extremely durable in wPvP and if your enemy can't self heal and commits to killing you you shouldn't ever lose fights like that. Your damage is kinda low and predictable so it's not rape like Rogue's, if you have Engi and know how to switch forms you can just kite and grind people down

I played a human warlock in vanilla on a PVP server, AMA my fellow redditors

warriors are the worst dps while leveling, comparable to a retardin, and warriors who refuse to tank are complete and utter retards bar none

So tell me oh master of math. How much of a dps increase would 3% crit be?

>3% crit equals less than 1 percent increase in damage

Attached: 1475622910950.jpg (600x480, 38K)

They said Summer 2019 so not long now. We are almost home.

>ez raid spots
>ez gear
>ez BG spots
>premades will suck your dick if you go destro because noshamans

They dont scale as well as gear and some classes wreck their shit like locks even playing badly

What would be more based for world pvp with a gang, druid crew (not sure who rolls with druids) or warrior crew (imagine paly being part of it)

Attached: 6a31c6c9bd381dc9a32b1d62924bebe5.png (1246x850, 2.28M)

I always pick something lanky like troll or nelf for warriors

Tanking is fun, I dunno why people are so against it.

Destiny 2

~2% because of diminishing returns

Warrior + Druid crew.

What race will I choose? Troll, of course.

Attached: 1552029955974.jpg (1242x1394, 125K)

yeah it's a fucking blast, I'd never chose fucking dps over it

I will never play Horde. Ever. I've been 100% Alliance since I started playing in Vanilla.

im gonna play all the classes available to femorc

same as what i do in current wow because i love femorcs

Attached: 1553720867207.jpg (277x277, 13K)

loll

warr+druid better than warr+paly?

Attached: 1526505907591.jpg (665x657, 217K)

nah

Melee hunter wasn't as big of a meme as it's made out to be. Certainly was a meme, but not as bad as trying to tank a raid with a shaman.

Summer means October.

>dickass naga with frost nova and a 10 second frost shot than can be continuously reapplied
I JUST WANT TO FISH YOU CUNTS

Probably not, but Druid is just so fucking tanky, and HoTs are cool for placing on both of you at once. Pala+War is just the typical rape machine + heal machine combo that just works.

but you only have 3 buttons.

At launch Druids and after phase 4+ Warriors. Nature's Grasp + all the mobility Druid's have will just secure tons of kills if there's a group of you while nobody has overwhelmingly good gear. You should really go for a mix though, stacking rarely works but having a CR in wPvP makes tons of difference. wPvP has too many variables to say who does the best really, as points out if you're against a lock 1v1 you'll likely lose unless you use your abilities to fuck off and run away ASAP. Druid's versatility just makes them great at controlling all the random variables that could occur during wPvP and that's why I'd say they're one of the best. Their damage is predictable but all their tools aren't

whats the threat bonus from rockbiter anyway?
the tooltips doesnt really give specific numbers on bonuses at times

All you need is one button to spam Nightfall.

seventh*

>Fire Mage
He can just spam ice spells and then put up excuses like him not being good as mage. Absolutely devilish.
>Tank Shaman
You won't see these guys in raids anway. Also fuck you if you insult a tank shaman in 5mans.

He's talking about how the value of crit has diminishing returns, but also about when your raid has a ton of fire mages, some of their potential Ignite damage gets "wasted". I could probably count some averages but I won't, but even then it's easy to approximate that the damage bonus for each mage that gets it from 3% crit in an AQ40 raid with many fire mages is closer to 1.5% than 3%. I'm surprised you guys didn't know that, after all this game is SOLVED.

Reminder that totem twisting is minmax autism that doesn't actually work in raids

I know the deep autism guide has that info in it somewhere

>He's talking about how the value of crit has diminishing returns
No he isn't, but you are.

Azshara is weird. It's simultaneously pretty comfy and nice to grind in, but also a pain in the ass to go through and has several annoying mob placements in it. I still wonder which dev in Blizzard decided the Hydraxian Waterlords should be hiding on a rock all the way in the middle of nowhere. Not even sure anyone really points them out to you either.

it's a proc, you don't even need to press anything.

Normal rotation
>chain heal
>chain heal
>chain heal
>afk

New rotation
>DO THE TWIST
>chain heal
>chain heal
>chain heal
>DO THE TWIST

Literally no reason not to in short fights.

I fucking love that an important mob is hiding on a rock in the middle of the ocean, makes going there feel special somehow my dear family member.

>The threat generated by this imbue is a hidden proc that is designed to give the Shaman an increased amount of threat so long as the weapon successfully strikes its target. Rank 7 adds an estimated 72 Threat per second. This means that if your weapon speed is 3 seconds, Rockbiter will add 216 Threat to your successful swings

don't ask me if it's true though, from some vanilla wikipedia

Even with proc per minute items more instant attacks equals more in-practice procs per minute. Hunters are one of very few classes that have a spammable attack for nightfall. Hunter also has notoriously bad damage scaling in end game raids.

You do if you want better uptime for the debuff

lol its always on this fucking boss too

>tank shaman needed
>ever
Whats with this fucking meme that you actually need to play as a tank with anything other than a warrior.
I'm going to burst you pally shaman and druid player tanking fantasy: the reality is that there is already like 5 free warriors for every single dungeon possible. Same goes for raids. You are absolutely unneeded just like 50% of the warrior playerbase.

I wanted to roll a warlock and probably on horde side... but thinking back the alliance quest hub placements, especially in contested areas is so retardedly unbalanced i might as well go alliance for the sake of an overall better experience vs being afraid that the opposing faction has a guy that will be immune to fear for 10 seconds...

>the massive AoE pulls Warriors can
Tell me about this. Does it require stacking all the reflective damage possible? I've tried shouting and it just doesn't fucking cut it. 40 something threat per mob for demo shout and the first heal just strips em right off.

>building up bear tank
>see "LF2M (DUNGEON I NEED)"
>get pumped up and ask for invite
>"Heals and DPS Plz"
>heart sinks because I know my baby dick DPS will waste everyones time slowing down the run and I won't be able to revive them when we inevitably wipe because of my lackluster healing
>10 minutes later they are still looking for a DPS
>finally cave in and tell them ill do it (they must be as desperate as i am at this point right?)
>takes an hour for everybody to get there
>group summons me last
>just know the warrior is going to inspect me once he sees i have higher hp in baseform than him and laugh when he realizes hes totally cucking me from my dreams
>sweating so hard i pretend to be afk for the first prompt
>"Druid afk??"
>next summon prompt comes up
>havent finished coming up with my excuse for my pathetically low damage when the rogue inevitably links his meter and has thrice my output
>"DRUID accept summon" "I have a guildee that can DPS" "kick retard"
>"ACCEPT SUMMON NOW OR KICK"
>open up Yea Forums and search for home... thread general to get my cracking mind off the intense stress
>prompt is about to expire
>alt+f4 and wait 36 hours before logging back in
Just let it slip bros

Attached: 1521910805047.jpg (640x628, 154K)

>he doesn't jumphack into hyjal for those rare nodes

>warriors
>willingly wanting to tank and waste their fucking points for tank shit
Yikes

>You are absolutely unneeded just like 50% of the warrior playerbase.
50% is generous, it's more like 100%

Reminder that tips out knows absolutely nothing about the game and that that chart shows nothing about mage dps as it's a chart of top 100 dps which is all going to be ignite mages, mages on average don't do that much damage
That said fuck rets and ferals

battle shout gives more threat

I would also like to know what you mean by aoe threat. The shouts do so little it doesn't even keep the mobs off the healers, and thunderclap only hits a few enemies. I had to get the engi shield to do decently because aoe tankins sucked so hard. Paladins are way better at it, and even druids have swipe which is better than thunderclap.

Depends on the size of the pull. Battle shout threat is per target buffed and divided between mobs. I use both and neither is enough.

It sucks that people are going to just follow the meta bullshit about which is the 'best' when really people should just be playing absolutely everything because who the fuck cares.

But no, every dungeon and raid is going to be 4 warriors and whatever healer.

Here's a video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5C0cx51BhHE

Your one moment

3% crit is basically 3% increased damage for almost any class/spec
It's even more than 3% for warlocks, warriors and rogues for example
wat

What the fuck ever happened to all the text guides before some fag talking over a video was a thing?

If I wanted to get into lore, would I need to play the warcraft games to know what's going on, or can you get into it with just WoW classic? I never really cared for lore before but maybe with the slower pace of classic I will.

adsense happened

>be Mage, in group with Warrior tank and rogue DPS
>LF2M healer and dps
>LFM for so fucking long
>get whisper from healer druid and dps paladin buddies who will only go together
>sure why not it's a 5man, invite them
>Warrior flips his shit, NO PALADINS
>Paladin tells him to relax, he's building a healing set and will only roll on healing items
>Rogue mentions it's nice to have him for rez too since Druid only has combat rez
>Warrior throws an absolute fit and argues for 20 minutes
>guild fury warrior logs on, kick whiny group warrior and have fury warrior throw on sword + board to come tank for us

Tanking is appreciated but some people have the tiniest dicks and powertrip so hard over feeling important, fuck

Whats the best class for pure alchemy and herb

I want to be a business man doing my profession and earning gold.

Is druid or rogue best because of sneaky stealth for gathering herbs?

retard

Is that the shit that replaces random words with links to ads or the shit that monetizes youtube? The former can be easily ignored.

I remember trying to find a tank for RFC, inviting a warrior, and he refused to stay because we weren't able to share all of the quests with him. The one quest we couldn't share was the quest that was only obtainable through the chain that Thrall starts, one that takes like 10 minutes to do.

Is world pvp the dumbest aspect of wow?
I never understood how it was conceptually justified.

I learnt more lore playing warcraft 3 than wow
If you are interested in lore then I'd recommend playing it but I mean it's not needed

Undead population is rampant on private servers. Classic will likely be full of meta undead too. It's more of a coin flip than a dice roll.

>Is druid or rogue best because of sneaky stealth for gathering herbs?

Yeah basically, Rogue has better CC tools for ninjaing nodes on a PvP server, but druid is better for overall speed and getting your stranglekelp farm on.

Warlocks are still strong, even without fear

>replaces random words with links to ads
What the fuck even is that? I've been seeing this on forums forever.

>3% crit is basically 3% increased damage for almost any class/spec
>It's even more than 3% for warlocks, warriors and rogues for example
that's only true if you have 0% crit dude

I'm gonna roll a holy dwarf paladin (level as ret probably), tell me why I'm gonna regret this.

The internet is centralized, user. The video uploader probably didn't even think there was another option available besides "a youtube video".

tl;dw: Engineering is busted on warrior because all that massive sapper damage plus a grenade gets a 1.495x multiplier while everyone else doesn't get bonus threat with it for various reasons. Also if the pull is truly big you need cooldowns to survive it which basically only Warrior has via Shield Wall, Last Stand, and Lifegiving Gem.

All I wanna do is pop into kitty form during less healing intensive parts of the fight and poke the boss while my mana regenerates. You know, like an actual hybrid.

how long is it going to take before warriors outdmg others? will mages and hunters be top dogs for mc and bwl?

Thanks lad.

Going to make a druid and run my business. Probably going to roll a mage for dungeons and raid.

Should I go tailoring + enchanting on mage or is enchanting a huge meme and wont get me any gold in practise

Maybe tailoring + mining on the mage to sell bars?

1.14 will fix it

user, SOMEONE SAID IN WORLD YOU WERE AFK HERE.

druid is also good for fishing and collecting seaweed

But all those old, detailed, easily-searchable-at-a-glance text guides surely must still exist and be vastly superior to Some Fag Talking.

You're living in another world. I don't know what you're talking about.

>he thinks warriors put points in prot
ayy fucking lmao
The absolute state of the vanillatards. Talking about shit they don't even understand. The most utter delusional fucktards ever.
>haha you can chill out and play for fun. play anything you want
Imagine being this much of an ignorant turd.
Everyone will minmax, the competition will be extremely high, everyone knows the optimized builds and you will be left alone if you don't do so. Your special snowflake groundbreaking playstile you fantasying about is only good in your head, the rest will be the optimized minmax autismfest next to you where you'll be lucky if some kind soul will allow you to get into MC. Oh yeah you'll also not get any gear.
Every single private server already prove this that that nearly every 4th player is a warrior, and its not needed. Its sad really, there is always a fuckton of them in capitals sitting and parkouring. History repeats itself, and they'll realize they wasted 2 month progression.

Because I'll be rolling one, and while the healing is good, your damage will never be amazing. If you get lucky with some good weapons though, it tends to be a lot less painful.

I remember seeing a damage meter back in the day and was shocked that 50% of the damage was white auto attack damage. Another poster was right, not having a way to clear threat is a big problem too. Shame that hybrids are so poorly designed in vanilla

No
Warlocks have improved shadow bolt debuff so a crit is not only 200% damage but essentially 280% damage (closer to 250% as crits can overlap), which is >1% increase in damage per 1% crit
Warriors have similar mechanic in Impale, Deep Wounds and Flurry, and Rogues has Lethality where 1 crit is not just double damage but even more
Mages also has ignite but that's a longer discussion

C-can I roll pve shadow priest now that 16 debuffs are a thing

Attached: 2D6BF140-50FF-47F2-BE6C-6DB6CBDBD385.jpg (560x612, 42K)

>hunters
No. Rogues obliterate hunters at first pull. Hunters are acceptable at first, and get worse. They're just mandatory for various encounters, and soak gear you don't want anyway.

The shit from over a decade ago when Vanilla was retail, when both Youtube and smartphones were a new thing and the internet was not yet infested by complete fucking morons.

I hope they have fun with Vanilla. I hope they get rid of the retarded party restriction on buffs in raids. Lawbringer and it's 8/8 heal applying to raid was great while it lasted.

see

Sure, but your job is to keep shadow weaving up and then heal, not to do dps

8-12 warriors in AQ40 runs and beyond. There are almost a quarter of the server as warriors because that's the right amount.

too bad hunters are the most boring class for both pvp and pve

It really sucks that there isn't a centralized autism depository like the old elitistjerks. Now all the good info is only found on some discord servers and private chats and maybe trickles down to some public forums and/or reddit from there and then some of THAT info gets turned into easily digested youtube infotainment. Maybe Ion should remake his old guild.
Nowadays if I want to get my theorycrafting autism fired up, I literally need to test everything myself. It sucks ass.

>core classes do the most dmg
OH NOOOOONONONONONO HOW CAN THE BE

Attached: 1470320939271.jpg (322x322, 15K)

I dont care I just want to look cool in shadowform

Will any 5 man dungeon group accept me when I tell them I’m shadow?

Attached: 38813C46-CC9A-4442-A787-0DE886DF2DD5.jpg (646x595, 42K)

A Paladin with actual friends does fine. A Paladin all on his own struggles. You're not a good fit into any party. You're the 5th man that is competing for gear with the tank. If you have friends then you don't have to fight for a space or gear.

>Will any 5 man dungeon group accept me when I tell them I’m shadow?
Not always, no. You're an auto invite for druid healer groups though

A healer Paladin just has to say 'I'm rolling on healer gear' and there's no problem. The Warrior can shut up, and any shadow priests or whatnot can shut up about muh cloth getting stolen too.

Make friends with a non cloth wearing healer. You don't want to fight over gear, and if you're packaged with the healer you'll get into more groups.

I feel retarted that I never though about going out and in of cat form for the 40 energy, that said, what do yo do once you run out of mana ?

Even healer paladins walk a rough road. You wear so much cloth you could have just rolled a priest

just pretend to be a paladin

Female gnome warrior of course with pink twin pigtail.

Yes but only 1 spriest will be taken per raid

How do you fight shamans / paladins as warlock?

Attached: 1288616636772.jpg (127x124, 4K)

Pop potions, runes, innervate. You take the reduced mana to shift talent core as cat for a reason.

Spec soul link and let your dots eat them alive while they try to tickle you to death

Attached: RUn0ayao3fsDK6UyeGnQ2NR18hQB32xvwUxLmUji6So.jpg (640x874, 162K)

on shamans you cc them to death with spell lock, death coil, grenade, fear to stop them from casting stuff while they die from dots
Beware for grounding totem and earth shock though
Warlock vs shaman is pretty skillbased imo

Forgot you get 20% bonus int as feral too. Cat's problem is that even at best you're just a rogue. At least Bear attempts to get higher TPS than warrior so it has a use.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentially_unwanted_program

it's youtube ad money
they're shit because they have a financial incentive to be shit

In vanilla that'd be the legendary SOULFIRE ONE SHOT

idiot. small mind

that pissed me off so much that I quit, it took WoWs shitty map design to a whole new level

>meta
all the tryhards are orc, undeads just have the best animations by a mile

Stop stealing everyone's gear assclown.

that's only true if you have 0% crit dude

Just like Drakedog senpai.

>Mind controls you into the lava of blackrock mountain, off the BB boat, off the zeppelin, off the cliffs of shimmering flats

Nothing personal kid

Attached: 749C6EA3-90A9-40DC-A376-25EE95D41158.jpg (225x414, 23K)

I don't know how anyone can feel this way if they have any idea how hunters are actually played

Is MC shadow? Can it be resisted?

yeah nice dps now make me and 38 buddies some food and drink magie

god bless judgement of wisdom

You're home is an empty place with next to nothing in it?

hunters are the most fun dps to raid with by a mile

as long as you're the first priest to hit 60 in your guild, and you help out in enough dungeons people remember your name, yeah you'll be the one

I no way could your passive aggressive whining possibly be misconstrued as being the least bit humorous. Neck yourself.

Attached: 1551069501728.png (438x93, 3K)

Bros, should i go tauren war or femorc war for vanilla? Which is more baaed?

It's only a tough road for 5-mans. Consider what you get to do in 40m:

>roll on your cloth BiS for PvE using whatever system your guild uses (any competent loot council knows paladins have cloth BiS for many slots and that their tier is shit)
>get your tier gear handed to you for free to PvP with since nobody wants it

At best you're rogue level but you also provide 3% crit, thats good party dps, did you count that ?

Assuming you meant Tauren male, than easily that.

>You're home
not yet

Wow It's just a warrior that also has to stutterstep and pet manage, amazin'!

Femorcs look so aesthetic in plate armor though.

Yeah, the standard dps rotation is a lot more involved than any other class. You also get to kite and shit. It's a good time.

Attached: flat-panel-lcd-tv-television-sits-alone-in-empty-living-room-with-B99TJ0.jpg (1300x955, 141K)

What blatantly untrue, stupid shit do you guys keep seeing redditors post? I'll start:

>"WoTF actually isn't even that good of a PVP racial. Leveling an Alliance Warlock on a PVP server is hardly any worse than other classes."

They also look pretty nice in combat, but tauren guys are truly the most based Horde race.

Just look through this thead lmao

Tauren male warriors look so stupid doing anything other than tanking with a large shield. I can't get over how silly they look dual wielding. So for me, I'll have to choose the femorc.

From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you… until now.

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

homo
easy race guide
femorc>maleud>femtaur
it works for literally every class

And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of your world

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings, yeah, yeah!
I have no rival, No man can be my equal
Take me to the future of your world

Attached: Avatar Minimal.png (334x306, 43K)

>h-haha make the guild food aswell as t-topping damage idiot mage
seething unviable feral/ret detected

oroginal content pleas do not post to reddit

Attached: 43tfr.png (960x720, 291K)

how did you even know he was dps

home...

Attached: file.png (604x301, 393K)

Perhaps he was the tank.

world chat didnt exist in vanilla

vocaroo.com/i/s0pqns9sRsfp

I mean, you tried

Funny how ferals became the best tanks on almost all except the shield-mandatory bosses in BC, offering off-damage and utility spells while prot warriors were useless unless there was a boss designed for them.

Imagine being this new
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPHWPFrEqU

>get your tier gear handed to you for free to PvP with since nobody wants it
This^
Take the healing pill to reckbomb in your off-time.

this happened
except tanks usually have lead
retard

Attached: wow.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

As a warlock which is the best spec for MC and then BWL?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ni4ZjHYaJo

you have one spec throughout the entirety of vanilla

demonic sac/ruin

"sap"

There are two pve specs: sm ruin and ds ruin
Every raid uses one sm ruin as the spec uses imp which gives blood pact to the group (tank group).
All other warlocks spec ds/ruin as its 5% higher damage than sm/ruin
Thats it for entire vanilla raiding

LUL did that channel BUY subs? 1.5 million subs and videos get 4 digit views? KEK.

I don't I went before cata or after, what was it like?

You are retarded. Bears were better than warriors in most fights, see What you want from a tank is HP, armor and TPS. Warriors had none compared to druids. Most people were also retarded and built their avoidance stats which meant even less threat generation in the end.

>friends want to roll alliance
>Had heart set on Nelf Hunter because of shadowmeld and cat mount, otherwise they are generic
>Try out dwarf Priest, have never played the class before and fucking love it

I'm conflicted bros. Can priests farm and solo shit at 60 if they're primarily holy? I don't want to spend 50g just to farm... Or is this when you just level a mage/hunter farming alt?

dont they also need 3 different healthstones? so the exact build slightly fluctuates?

Also Prot Paladin went from 'arguably worst spec in the entire game' to 'arguably best spec in the entire game' in WotLK

soul
SOULLESS

>ancient zone with many different factions vying for control
>furbolgs, naga, blood elves, highborne, horde, night elves, all holding a piece of this strange land heavily isolated from any major cities
>lol epic goblins take it over
>they just blew everything up dude lmao
>btw level 10 zone now
>btw linked to major city now lol

Attached: 1526638942331.gif (512x512, 469K)

You're a dwarf priest, unless you're in a realm-first guild your GM will give you mats to help

Alliance GMs are always trying to recruit Dwarf Priests, Horde GMs are always trying to recruit Resto Shamans

it seriously makes me wonder who the fuck these people are that worked on WoW later. the top looks like it was made to be mysterious and a somewhat haunting kind of place.

the bottom is like a shitty theme park mixed with adult themes.

>Genocided the survivors of Lordaeron
>IS the Scourge but "We're different lol"
Explain to me how Sylvanas isn't evil

and "actually the best spec in the game and solo tanking bosses that other tanks have troubles duo tanking" in Cataclysm

She is, no doubt about it. Also why didn't the Alliance do more to help the humans in Lordaeron?

Why did the Forsaken kill their former countrymen instead of just focusing on the scourge?

HUNTER DO 20% LESS DPS THAN WARLOCK IN NAXX
HUNTER BAD
ONLY NAXX MATTER
ONLY DPS MATTER
REST OF GAME NOT MATTER
LUNK NOT INVITE LOW DPS HUNTARD TO GROUP
DWARF PRIEST ONLY
HUMAN WARRIOR ONLY
ALL ELSE BAD, WORST, KICK

Attached: 1555543698653.png (413x549, 82K)

Attached: file.png (1428x761, 889K)

I would say the Scarlet Crusade did nothing wrong, but i guess Blizz decided they should secretly be controlled by a Dreadlord just so we could feel good about fighting them.

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

How important is +hit while levelling? I'm rolling a shaman and I feel tempted to go restro for the +3% hit, though it seems to me that at 30 I should definitely be grabbing the +100% crit damage talent in ele.

>that hunter who did 200% more dps than everyone else in the raid
>causing wipes because he is a retard ignoring adds
only dps matter!

>dumbass mind controls in the entrance corridor of BRM
>expires before reaching the lava
>tries to do it again
>I just jump in as I had intended from the start before he can finish casting

Well yeah SM/Ruin don't spec into healthstone so they have 1200hp healthstones whereas DS/Ruin can choose to spec into 1320 or 1440hp healthstones
But this is a minor difference, most talent points you spent in the demonology tree is just filler anyway so it's not a big talent difference

I never topped meters when i played a hunter in BWL but people often forget the fact hunters can shoot at 36 yards range as opposed to the melee who have to run in like retards and be exposed to tail swipes, cleaves, fire breaths and all that shit.
Hunter life is comfy, you just sit back and shoot while you sip your favorite drink. Ahh...

if your class gets spell hit or something equivalent to weapon skill, it's part of your leveling build

if you are a hunter you are literally in the raid because of tranq shot.
lmao thats it, nice game vanillaturds.

Enhancement spec is best for solo leveling
3% hit is basically 3% damage so I mean it's not worth spending 13 talent points for

I saw an user post the other day, that in some fights, tanks want 3 different healthstones (each different healthstone is unique but they dont share unique ness, so you can have all 3 of them if you have 3 different spec'd warlocks)

why is he so fucking smug?

vocaroo.com/i/s1qhfMAXjiH6

>3% hit is basically 3% damage
yipes

Yes, this is also useful on bosses like loatheb etc

Unless you're the designated pull guy but you can't split pull the giants in MC.

wotlk was actually good my man

Explain how it's not 3% damage

loltranny

thanks for confirming, user *hugs him*

till they ruined dks with the shit ulduar release

I only play Resto druid and Affli lock. How will classic treat me?

What the fuck is this

If by affli lock you mean SM/Ruin (30/0/21) then you will be treated very well

why does the Scarlet Crusade being secretly controlled by a Dreadlord make them fair game, while Alliance being secretly controlled by a Black Dragon means nothing?

I see. Ultimately I was thinking of speccing into this for 60, I'd like to be able to dps while also fulfilling my hybrid role of support/spot healing. I'd also like to think that I'd be able to solo heal 5-man pugs with just 21 points in resto.

Attached: Shamwow.png (740x465, 680K)

i remember dropping destiny while farming fel cloth from the satyrs. great times

>I'd like to be able to dps
well thats too bad honey

Your druid will annoy 5mans when you wipe and can only rez one guy. Leveling will be annoying unless you pocket some warrior chad the whole time. Youll probably level feral though.

(Assuming PVP server)
Your warlock will have an easy time leveling until youre 40+ and grinding in tanaris, EPL ,etc and at that point you'll keep getting deep dicked by opposite faction rogues so you'll respec into soul link.

MAGIE MAGIE
GET IN RAIDGIE

presumably this pic was made when /v had their "raids". Multiple people making multiple black human chars, buying watermelons, talking shit in general chat/SW and in the end drowning your multiple chars in SW canals. got banned for 3 days but it was worth it.

Man i really don't know. Reading the S.C. Wowwiki article right now and they just come off as the survivors from Lordaeron fighting to cleanse the scourge from their own homelands. It even seems to me that the only reason they are over-zealous, is because the dreadlord has infiltrated them and wants to use them as a tool, so after he is gone, what reason is there for the Alliance to not unite with them? Inb4 parallels to real life.

Attached: tgt_headshot.png (337x370, 158K)

>my special snowlflake talents can work guys, like totally :)
jesus fuck I can foresee the nonstop threads about the game where people's expectations are completely butchered.

The smartest kid in the special education class. What an achievement...

Just because you have autism doesn't mean wow by fact didn't peak in WoTLK your fags personal opinion has nothing on the fact that wows weak playerbase and community wise was ulduar wrath

>Your druid will annoy 5mans when you wipe and can only rez one guy. Leveling will be annoying unless you pocket some warrior chad the whole time. Youll probably level feral though.
you never played banilla, did you?

Yeah I know I'd be like 50% behind the real dps specs but providing totem buffs is really the name of the game here.
Plus if I really have to I'll just go enchance and grab a Nightfall for raiding. I really don't mind my entire existence being to swing Nightfall as long a there's a big guild community and good discord banter along the way, plus loot for my pvp offset.

WotLK should be B at best. It ruined so much.

>36 yards range

that's not a snowflake build you nigger. It's the cookie cutter spec for elemental.

Have you ever done Herbs in Felwood when you're ahead of the pack and basically the only tard on a server able to pick Gromsblood?

That circle is accurate as fuck, you just run up and down the entire zone picking all the shit and get like 60 points in no time it's nuts

>Your druid will annoy 5mans when you wipe and can only rez one guy
Most wipes involve the entire group user, druid healers are only annoying if you ALSO have a warlock and so the old soulstone-the-healer trick becomes invalidated.
Man Retailfags are in for a rude awakening the first time they release and they get sent to a graveyard five minutes from the dungeon instead of the entrance to said dungeon.

You're probably corect, last time i played Hunter was..... 2008.

your pvp spec is ele/resto
your pve spec is deep resto (you can raid with your pvp spec if youre sneaky)
nightfall is not your concern
>hurr durr the name of the game
did you ever hit cap in vanilla?

I did. I was a rogue with engineering. on numerous occasions, i would be in a group doing mara or ZF. we would wipe. i would vanish. rez the druid. the druid could only rez one other guy and the rest would ahve to corpse run. but sometimes patrol mobs would respawn so me and druid would have to stealth back to help out the guys who rez'd.

does that prove i played vanilla? anyway Who leveled in resto spec?

to be clear, i would rez the druid with the defib trinket, forget the name

>did you ever hit cap in vanilla?
Yeah! O-On my m-mage.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jRHbtJGhWo

I can't decide between mage or rogue, just like old times.

Attached: 1471828442789.jpg (1350x1837, 1.54M)

Aww too bad, baby wanted to spec ele, well he can't. You are enhancement until 60 then you are resto kiddie. That the classic experience.

>Still no release date
What are we if not slaves to this torment?

Attached: Gi0lB74.jpg (700x525, 69K)

christ

There is but brainlets don't know about it. It's teased in the reconstruction pictures quite clearly.

Patience. Discipline. Reee.

Are you in a manic state or something, dude?

for Gromsblood you go to Blasted Lands. way better.

Druids are probably the best levelers after Hunters and Warlocks though, you have stealth + self-healing and your mana regens while you are killing mobs in form meaning very little downtime in grinding. In addition to that you can easily solo anything that can be rooted and are basically unkillable in pvp unless you get oneshot/stunlocked before you can change forms/heal. Oh and you can fill any role in dungeon groups so you get invites whenever you want

What is it about [Nightfall] that gives meme specs hope that they'll get into a top tier raiding guild to swing it? They won't, if anyone bothers to swing it it'll be an offtank and/or hunter.

1-20 is asssssssssssssssssssssss

they level feral and up to brd they tank better than warriors (as in faster runs), theyre also the worst healer you can bring to a dungeon
>cables working on 'numerous occasions'
man, I wish

It was in vanilla for, like, one patch. And taken out.

>ONE server
>sharding
>full of casuals who will drop it after 2 weeks and/or convince Blizzard to give everybody epixx
>full of casuals who will soon ealize that there class is either completly useless or they only use one specc/exactly one point distribution -> cry at the forums
>not even talking about the zoomer audience and guild dramas/barrens chat full of dank modern memes

Do people here really think nu-Blizzard can handle this?

Attached: 3423.jpg (700x956, 118K)

>theyre also the worst healer you can bring to a dungeon
yeah but if you want to do ST, ZF, or mara you take what healer you can get

What are you maining, and why?

Attached: 1259452484182.jpg (928x714, 75K)

Shaman because I want a fresh new experience.

actually this is pretty good
the major issue with clasic will be people already knowing everything, so it will be hard to be #1 dps in your raid because you will have like 5 dw fury warriors with ironfoe and other op fury fury gear, or just rogues who get bis gear

since this retard who gets some views posted mages #1, it will mean tons of retard will roll mages, i.e. less warriors and rogues to compete with
also mage does well in aoe, so many of they will never notice that their actual dps sucks compared to melee

Demon Hunter, because I'm not a spoiled classic baby

The earnings call said second half of the year which means q3 dummy

based

>if you want to do ST
why
>if you want to do ZF, or mara
you can solo them at 60 (or get a hunter to sell you the run)

a bald male gnome warlock with this face

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 4K)

based

Attached: Undeniable Sex Appeal.gif (200x200, 286K)

they already confirmed summer 2019, so its july, aug, or sept

There is, moron. 16.7.2019

Australia is such a shithole, and if an old god would've existed, he'd be in Australia or close to it

vocaroo.com/i/s1L15mPv2Xnj

are you the kind of guy that just grinds the same mobs for hours instead of doing quests because its 10% more xp-efficient

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 220K)

Love farming felcloth in azshara the atmosphere is kino af

>able to dps
PvP. Shamans pvp, not dps.
>elemental for totem twisting
idiot

source?

I took my time leveling in vanilla because i was a kid who didnt know what min maxing even was, and so i would do 5mans a lot

I keep thinking I might try Classic. I can live without all the quality of life, features and races. What bugs me if I played primarily in TBC and Wrath and skipped Vanilla. Holy shit Vanilla is missing so many spells im used to even one expansion off. Im not comparing it to modern WoW obviously, but the toolkits are so weird and restrictive. Are they going to make a TBC/Wrath server if Classic gets big?

it's barely baseless speculation. they haven't stamped a date yet= they are not confident

Paladin because i really like buffing (unironically) and i love how many different blessings there are.

How viable is it to have 1 PvE character and 1 PvP character? I don't want to pay for talent changes.

I can just FEEL the passion.

I can't wait to gank squishies as a rogue.

That's smart, I'm thinking the same

It's teased in the material they've released. I have sources saying it's the planned release date unless something goes wrong

shamans heal and drop support totems, so shut the fuck up and fill my bar. i dont care what youre doing outside of raids but its laughable how you expect to be useful with this. i guess you can hope for some chads with proper builds carrying you, like we had to do with the bunch of retards every 40 man had to deal with.

Attached: gank.png (813x510, 481K)

Attached: 1526530012993.jpg (1077x920, 325K)

So link them?

>I have sources saying it's the planned release date unless something goes wrong
Thats bullshit but I believe it

Do these sources have anything to say about a beta/stress test?

Not so fast

Attached: rp.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

god I wish reckoning always worked like that

lol trying to burst plate users

It's true, I have nothing to gain from lying. Beta should be soon but it's just not something I'm personally interested in so I don't know any details. There won't be honor or bgs on launch so I just wanna quickly level up my chars at the start.

Cheap shot, sinister, cold blood, eviscerate, vanish, cheap shot, blind, prep, re-stealth, sap, re-stealth, cheap shot, sinister, cold blood, eviscerate, vanish, cheap shot, blind, re-stealth, sap, re-stealth, cheap shot, sinister, eviscerate and your paladin is 100% dead before he can swing.

SwoleBenji

gear in vanilla isnt so much split between PVE and PVP gear, technically there are both (pve from raids and pvp from ranking) but its basically a difference in stamina vs other usable stats.
At a certain point, bis pve gear becomes best for pvp as well, and I doubt you intend to gear up 2 characters just so you can save up on respec costs.

Getting two characters to 60 and then gearing them is a huge pain in the ass

Youre still gonna have to raid to get PVP gear, you know? Your plan is kind of half-baked. You could always pick a class that can pvp in raid spec. Or make a gold farming alt like idk hunter or mage. Or roll a rogue and just stealth farm for your gold.

So where are the sources?

I hate retards who leave shaders on. This bloom is vomit inducing.

>are you the kind of guy that just grinds the same mobs for hours instead of doing quests because its 10% more xp-efficient
yeah, dungeons with randoms tend to be wipefests
locking down grinding spots on a pvp server is both the most fun way to level and the most efficient (except maybe duo leveling if you plan in advance)

Bubble exists
Lap exists
Also who the fuck stunlocks cheapshot -> sinister -> eviscerate, do you not know what hemo or kidney shot is?

>You could always pick a class that can pvp in raid spec
could you give some examples?

What about money for skills?

So how does that change anything?

>He responded to the baiting namefag

Attached: tgt_satantakeme.png (329x339, 133K)

Not that guy but
Warlock or hunter has similar pvp and pve specs
Rogue, warrior and mage sucks in pvp with a pve spec unfortunately

>Blowing absolutely every CD and not expecting the Paladin to bubble

Attached: 1512056588525.jpg (480x480, 11K)

i always go with a cheap shot+/spit+vanish, ambush+sprint away /spit /spit /chicken restealth then post on forums

we can discuss grinding vs questing leveling speed, but everyone agrees that grinding nets you the most gold

Bruh the combo I laid out is for a naked rogue to kill anyone 100% to 0% with a worn dagger.

With gear it won't get that far. Seal fate doesn't use hemo.

Skinning turns all those dead beasts into cold hard vendor cash.

don't reply to it you fucking idiot

I mean his post was smarter than most posts on this board
Considering the low level of quality in posts here I don't see why I shouldn't respond to his post

>mfw classic will come this summer
>mfw most friends will play it
>mfw me and some friends started playing 40k after a 10 years hiatus
>mfw finishen uni and work 9-17 and han play for 8 hours a dat
Home...

Attached: 1523107372654.jpg (600x663, 63K)

how is there no official release date after first week of may
how is this happening

God, Cataclysm was the worst. Azshara was bad, but nothing was worse than what they did with Uldum. People were mystified by those gates with the arrows sticking out of them in Tanaris for ages, and when we finally get to find out what's back there, 90% of the zone is dedicated to an Indiana Jones parody

Attached: camo wojak about to end it.png (450x367, 34K)

While not that guy, some of us do pic related. So I have no fucking idea who is tripping and who is not.

Attached: file.png (280x35, 3K)

>not filtering them
retard

fair enough but the faggot posted without his trip and signed the post >460924859

leveling on northdale be like

Attached: Chongqing[1].jpg (450x262, 82K)

>tfw classic launches either the very first summer i get a very important internship
>or it launches in the fall, the very first semester i have 5 senior level classes: emag, integrated circuit design, 10+ hour labs, etc

sasuga, Yea Forums

Attached: 1556924515107.png (1373x833, 59K)

>tfw low level BGs will be full of twinks so I can't shit on normal players with mine

>want to roll lock this time
>no mage ports
>no aoe farming
>less raid slots
But holy fuck that PvP.

Hi
Prioritize school over wow
I did the opposite one time and it fucked my life up
Good luck on the studies, games always exist but school doesn't

twinks won't be around til they actually push bg's which will be a few months at least

I can see into the future, and i've already failed my classes and ruined my life

meh i'm going mage again 90% but lock is appealing
at the end of the day, shadowburn with crazy gear is really the big draw, but i just love mage you know

>healers cant play DPS because of hybrid tax
>its ok when tanks are better than actual dedicated DPS though :^)

Attached: 1550867525370.jpg (124x88, 3K)

Hey, at least it means you'll be able to savor your free time when you have it.

>incredibly gear dependent
>hardest class to level
>need a group/healer to pvp

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Attached: 641f8acc6c1d378f6ad2cb9db80b8873.png (289x156, 105K)

warriors are not the hardest class to level. its actually rogues.

no wonder refugee feralfags are so persistent this time around now i cant help but pity them and their future

You're an idiot if you believe this is true

Not true

dumb

as if leveling fucking mattered.
like oh no I might take another week to reach endgame I will spend literal years at.

>Leveling in plate with the ability to kite
vs
>Leveling in fucking leather and no ability to consistently slow mobs

what
you can solo anything every 5 minutes by popping cooldowns and literally never die thanks to vanish

Rogues were actually underpowered in PvP once 1.12 rolled around.