Gamers!

Gamers!

Attached: RISE_UP_GAMERS.jpg (640x774, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Salary/Blizzard-Entertainment-Salaries-E24858.htm
glassdoor.com/Salary/Electronic-Arts-Salaries-E1628.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha, tru, tru

liberal game devs really out here calling out "consumer entitlement" and then turn around and try to unionize

The well being of other human beings makes me completely indifferent. If anything, if it gets me the game faster, it's good.

>DA LIBS

>trying to push their industry problems on the customers
Faggots.

It's not up to the consumers to demand developers to unionize though. Literally when has any other industry expect the consumers to demand their unionization instead of just... unionizing?

>fight for these people who don't give a shit about you
No

Both of these.
Why the fuck do I gotta do something for you for free? You gonna give me a free game that doesn't have a ton of microtransactions?

>Game difficulty?!
Ironic, when it's these lefty retards that are always whining for an easy mode.

Attached: 1376662877136.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

>blaming your consumers

>DA LEFTIES

>fight for people that want to genocide you
no thanks

You sure showed me.

Attached: 1406473163441.jpg (550x449, 75K)

In the beginning there was the game dev. He made games because he loved to do it. Gamers were grateful and happy.
Then the jew came. He noticed there was money to be made. He slapped many labels and brand names on the game devs, and created huge cages for them to work in
Then came the era of forced diversity. The Jew loved this. He made sure his game devs took part in this event. Now many of his game devs were women or niggers.
But suddenly game devs no longer had heart. They didn't love what they did, they only cared about their diversity. They pushed it into all their games, trying to spread their messages.
The gamers were no longer grateful and happy and demanded things from the game devs, the game devs no longer loved what they did, and demanded things from the jew. The jew's cage collapsed, and everyone died.
The End

cognitive dissonance after they had to move from easy mode college campus to normal mode real world

By removing the greedy executives you effectively remove politics from the games, remove casualization, reduce the amount of Jewishness in it, AND make better working conditions for developers

So which hazardous conditions do game developers have to deal with which need to be made more secure?

>Grow up playing games
>It's my only hobby and I was obsessed, never met anybody who liked games that I didn't consider a casual
>People assume that just because I studied programming I want to be a game programmer
FUCK NO
Never once crossed my mind
If I worked for my favourite dev that'd mean I'd never get to experience the games blind and as intended

>thread starts from GAMERS RISE UP
>mentally ill commie caricatures immediately let their presence be known

Attached: 1556136413864.png (1500x1200, 338K)

>game developers
Um, sorry, sweetie, but "gamers" are dead and not your audience anymore.
Why don't you ask your liberal friends to lend you a hand instead, I'm sure they care *very* much about your plight.

Attached: 1556830912767.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Why would I want to help the video game industry? The video game industry is shit and I want it to die.

who cares about these entitled fucks?

Bravo

>insult/make fun of gamers
>''lol why don't you care about our working conditions?''
This comic makes totally sense, but not in the way the artist intended.

>Rallying for shit that you like/don't like and want to see/ don't want to see so that your opinion is heard instead of drowned out by marketing to normalfags
>Rallying for self-inflicted stupidity that you can't really change because you're not the audience patronizing terrible AAA games put out by the publishers that shit on these developers
This also really tastes like more dumb Epic shilling.

>Lefties
It's almost exclusively games journalists who in turn happen to be lefties. They have to play through a game to be able to formulate an opinion on it and talk about it (and get paid as a result) and they want it to go easy and smooth to meet their deadlines and lack of investment, they will take the easiest route possible and that is frequently exposed when the easiest route cuts them out of content or is unenjoyable.
If they can't talk about it and aren't invested in it but the game is still popular enough to warrant targeting those who do know about the game they need clickbait and that is when they roll out the talk about Easy modes, cheating their way through and "accessibility".
Anyone else simply recognizes that some games "aren't for them" and simply doesn't play the games they got peer pressured into buying and either refunds them or lets them rot in their collection (if they bought them at all).

>anime picture
>defends /pol/ shit
lol

>complains about anime
>on an anime website
gb2 SA you onions chugging goon faggot

San Andreas?

go back to your Discord

Uhu
Uhu

Aight!

Pepe in the house
Yeah yeah

Uh!
Pee pee
Poo poo

Yeah boi....

Snippity snip! UH
Just Cut off your dick

Its politically correct
Emulation through dilation
We live in a society, a
hormone therapy nation

There's a Gender bender
Mental illness pronoun vendor
Jew plot serious contender
Clown world rights defender

In your games, in your mind
In your news, on your time,
Theres no escape from the all
seeing eye, of the

Femini lickity spliti—titty nazi
He—she, xir—zir it cersei
But who are we really
gender neutral bathroom yas queen
slay Niggers jannies trannies fucking
bleeding gash surgery lobotomized incel
clean your room lobster terrorist murderin

Step on the kikery pedal, gas gas gas
Aha drop the mic go home boi

I was going to say i'd fuck that but I have changed my mind user. I WILL FUCK THAT, BRING HER TO ME AND I'LL BEND HER OVER.

That would only make my vidya more expensive. Overwork those bastards to death

>Your complaints are only valid if they agree with my politics
cringe

Do devs not realise they aren't getting sympathy because they are in a better position than 90% of other people in the west?

'b-b-but crunch!'

Everyone fucking has it. Most people are doing something a little more intensive than drawing fucking cartoon characters to be in a video game though.

left can't meme is real

>fight for better working conditions for game devs yeah!
If those devs are fucking overworked, then fucking quit.
Nobody is forcing you to work there.
Why are you working on a job that treats you like shit?

Seriously, I understand you want to feed your family etc etc, but if you're forcing yourself to work just for that instead of finding another job that treats you better you deserve all the shit you get.

Why would people who play games be responsible for the publishers and the people who run game devs? isnt that like 2 degrees of separation? Thats the responsibility of them themselves vs their Bosses

You dont ask sports fans to secure the working conditions of hot dog vendors

Attached: rock.gif (320x265, 2.03M)

It's not up to the consumers to make sure developers get better wages and treatment, that's up to the developers and workers. I don't buy games anyway, so why would I want people I don't care about working for massive evil corporations to be treated better?

Game devs
>FUCK GAMERS!! WHATCHU GONNA DO INCEL BOY? RISE UP???

Also game devs
>GAMERS HELP WE ARE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BECAUSE WE ARE SHORT SIGHTED RETARDS

I don't give a fuck about developers, dance monkeys or get the fuck out the way
>waah my job so hard
I don't give a fuck. If they want unions, just do it, how and why would we assist them in any way?

Crunch is completely overblown in the industry but is magnified by self serving narcissists online who want to triumphantly rally against the establishment on twitter dot com. This is the final form of slacktivism where you impotently complain about an issue because it has high social media value.

I worked 14 hour days including weekends for the past three weeks because we have a government project that needs to get finished on a ridiculous timespan, but you don't hear me bitching and moaning (too much).
This is my first free weekend for nearly a month and I'm spending it shitposting on the chins.

>and I'm spending it shitposting on the chins.

Don't be too hard on yourself, when you are tired you are tired, thinking about "dude I should seriously spend time doing that instead" just hurts you more.

After the plethora if gamers are dead and consumers do not matter rheotric coming out of the industry I top if this annoying gamers rise up ironic shit posting give me a single fucking reason I should give a fuck about developer working conditions.

Attached: 1555867094803.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Most of them are not even real game devs.
Look at the Bunnyhop video, most are flanderised communist LARPers.
Only programmers and asset creators need to be unionized, without the "game" part.
It will only let useful people get treated fairly an push those those diversity commissars and "community managers" in gutter where they belong.

Attached: 1555926911456.png (650x500, 37K)

sums up

>This is my first free weekend for nearly a month and I'm spending it shitposting on the chins.
thats about right

>thinking about "dude I should seriously spend time doing that instead" just hurts you more.
this but unironically
but still get off this website

we get mad about that shit too, they just like to pretend we don't

devs arent gamers, why should we care?

FUCK

NIGGERS

Attached: file.png (995x713, 669K)

>I want videogames to cost more money!

fucking pinkos

>We're gonna fight for people who make shitty games and hate our guts yet make $100,000+/year with benefits and bonuses

nah

Attached: battlefield-v-740x555.jpg (740x555, 55K)

>but you don't hear me bitching and moaning
good goy

Your talking about the higher ups, not the actual game devs.

bo ho

I don't hate women nor do I hate all minorities just the shitty ones.

The only thing a consumer should care about here is swift, affordable delivery of the products and services they pay for. Be skeptical of anyone who says otherwise - it means they are some kind of shill or virtue-signaling retard

Attached: 1555505168360.png (1440x1437, 474K)

glassdoor.com/Salary/Blizzard-Entertainment-Salaries-E24858.htm

glassdoor.com/Salary/Electronic-Arts-Salaries-E1628.htm

>Game devs thinking they are special snowflakes

Attached: rest.png (640x774, 290K)

FUCK GAME DEVELOPERS

Attached: 712CAF41-959A-4162-A492-C9E46916730F.png (434x503, 414K)

Your comic has me worried that with burger tipping culture we'll soon be expected to tip gamedevs.

Attached: lil_don.jpg (1185x907, 188K)

Isn't that what patreon is?

>hello I'd like to preorder GAME 12: AAA Edition
>okay that will be 59.99 for the poorfag edition, or 89.99 for the actual ga- I mean ULTIMATE GAYMER EDITION
>ugh fine, I'll take the gaymer edition
>would you like to add the season pass for 39.99?
>no thanks
>WOW (under breath: what a shitlord)
>Okay, your total will be 129.98
>What? No, I said I didn't want the season pass.
>Oh no, that's 89.99 for the ULTIMATE GAYMER EDITION, and 39.99 for dev gratuity.
>Uh okay *pay for your game*
>*cashier gives you weird look the whole time*
>*leave*
>*manager comes chasing you out of the store* WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DIDN'T LEAVE A TIP.
>I did, the gratuity was 40 dollars
>THATS THE BUILT IN GRATUITY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AN ACTUAL TIP TOO. DID YOU KNOW THOSE DEVS HAVE TO CRUNCH SOMETIMES? SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN BREAK 100K A YEAR
>*just start walking away*
>YOU FUCKING CIS SHITLORD, IF YOU EVER COME BACK I'LL GIVE YOU A SCRATCHED DISC AND SHIT IN THE CASE
>I always buy new though so it's sealed
>JOKES ON YOU, WE PLAY AND SCRATCH THE NEW STOCK ALL THE TIME AND JUST RESEAL IT

Perl 2020!

The only ones that asks for those "conditions" are the ones who doesn't do jack shit anyways.

ayyyyy lil' donnie

>gamers fighting for game developers
Nah, I was told our relationship is just that of a consumer and content provider. It's just capitalism, we're not your friends, remember

An accurate portrayal of the average waiterpleb.

Y'know i'm curious about this genuinely. What are "gamers" meant to do about crunch? Just complain alot? Not buy the game? So much of this advocacy is pointless because these people have no immediate solutions they just want to complain. If you really gave a shit you'd probably petition government for greater worker protections but instead the expectation is that you just wail pointlessly at EA and hope they change. I mean the two big crunch stories are fortnite and red dead redemption 2 and both of those were mega hits so y'know i doubt EA really cares.

>Game devs and in publishers are majority hardcore lefties
>Workers are exploited
Like pottery

Attached: 1533286648619.png (464x552, 268K)

The grand irony of this "gamers rise up but won't do anything about the labour practices" as you can hopefully see isn't new.
The thing is gamers don't know.
The absurd expectation is that gamers somehow know inside info about the industry when unlike journalists they don't have contacts in the industry.
In more recent times we've had Kotaku expose the problems with Anthem.
We've had the reports about conditions inside Riot games
We've had the reports of insane work weeks at Nether Realms (makers of MK 11)
We've had the reports of the 100+ hour work weeks at Rockstar.
What's being done these days is seemingly trying to blame gamers for issues gamers don't know and aren't in the position to know about. Gamers don't know which studios are and aren't doing 80-100 hour work weeks or pressuring people to do said hours. It's up to journalists to help create informed consumers.
It's not gamers who need to rise up but journalists who need to write up about what's going on in the industry and these issues.

I work at a no name PC port creator studio, we've only ported three or four titles but they've all had really good reception. We all know our deadlines and work to complete them because we're a 20 man studio, we all know what we're good at and how to work together. If they forced unionization on us, it would just suck money out of our paychecks. Crunch time is a necessity, but it is never FORCED on you. Having worked at EA, I can say that. I've worked at nexon, I've worked at ubisoft, I've worked at bungie (though that was an internship). They all ask you to participate in c runch time. But you get paid for it. You get paid fucking OVERTIME for it. as much as time and a half, or 2x if you're working holidays. If you didn't want to though, you'd usually get dirty looks. Not from higher-ups who couldn't FORCE you to (though they'd certainly note it and push you to a less worthwhile position on future projects), but from your co-workers. You're shifting more fucking work onto them.

Don't accept money from a publisher if you can't meet their deadlines. Don't agree to deadlines with your colleagues if you won't work to meet them, don't make bullshit timelines if you don't have the skills to adhere to them.
fuck.

Do you care that your phone is made by Chinese/Koreans working in slave like conditions? Most say they care but they still do nothing about it, it's literal self absorbed virtue signalling. Why should it be different for gamers? It's the most recent iteration of gamer incel bad.

>waah waah I have to sit on my fat ass on a computer all day waah literally slavery
imagine these people fighting a war

F O O D
A N A L O G Y

why do I give a shit about their working conditions? I give a shit about how the game turns out.

I think the comic is more about outrage culture, and how people will hop to froth at even mild things, but have been oddly silent about something that affects their hobby directly.
Gamers have been shown to get angry and active even with things they can't directly control, but that anger is selective.

Unfortunately, Yea Forums has been consumed by /pol/ so this observation is muddied and hidden by "leftist leftist blah blah blah"

There's a psychological / statistical phenomenon called something like 'preference falsification" that basically describes this process. People will preference something under the guise of morality or social acceptability when asked but when push comes to shove will buy / consume whatever is convenient even if it contradicts their own values.

In the third panel the rioters realize that the yellow block leading them wasn't in fact a fellow yellow block but rather a bitchy game developer.

>It's da jooz fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kys

Why all the outrage lately over the working conditions of game makers and CGI artists for Hollywood. Its bizzare.

Even if their conditions are "bad" they still work in the entertainment industry in California, they are pretty cushy all things considered. People should be demanding better conditions for the actual everyday people, not the lower tier elites.

>they are pretty cushy all things considered.
Not for the people doing the actual work.
those are cushy gigs for the actors and producers and shit, codemonkeys have always been treated like shit

Empirically true though.

This clearly doesn't apply universally though or there'd be no such ting as veganism and no market for "ethical" brands when there clearly is.

Yeah, people nearly always choose convenience over values. Most conspicuous example of this is probably during nazi germany, the nazis tried to organize boycotts of jewish businesses. People would espouse support, but turns out nobody adhered to the boycott since it was just too inconvenient to. Then they rationalized it as, well, that jewish shop THEY'D always attended wasn't part of the problem. Really embarrassing shit for the nazis.
So they stopped the boycotts and just started going around beating them up instead.

So, in conclusion, if you wanna stop somebody, just organize a posse and go around beating the shit out of them. Learn from the nazi's mistakes.

Is "da joos" the codeword for hating capitalism while still pretending to be conservative?

Why the fuck should we fight for game devs? Shouldn't they fight their own battles?

Microtransactions are pushed by the suits retard

The only thing I want to rise up against are these companies pushing gambling addictions via lootboxes and shit. It's dangerous and is going to have serious effects in the long term, yet there is no real push to do anything about it.

that's signaling group-belonging. I guess that to activate it you gotta make the signaling morally-loaded and conspicuous enough that those you want to notice notice.

I suppose if you had a brand that conspicuously didn't use 'slave labour', or whatever you're opposed to, you could get people to buy that instead of the more convenient stuff.

Why should developers give a shit about customers, it's not their problem :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT FRIENDS

That is the first thing I thought about.
Those pushing for unions don't really care about ACTUAL devs. They only started this push when THEIR guys got the boot.

Attached: 1537425710949.png (1280x720, 915K)

They make the games you play.

>What's being done these days is seemingly trying to blame gamers for issues gamers don't know and aren't in the position to know about.
what

how the fuck do you people keep finding ways to cast yourselves as the victims

the point is journalists are writing about these issues, so now you know, and instead of mustering even a fraction of the outrage that you had for pink-haired feminists having opinions, the overwhelming response is a resounding shrug.

The actual numbers on this are actually pretty interesting i spent 15 minutes looking for this

Attached: Green Consumption Preference Falsification.jpg (648x599, 224K)

why do I care what journalists write about anything? they lie so much I trust exactly nothing they say. if they wanted me to care what they had to say, they shouldn't have spent the last 15 years incessantly crying wolf

why does every single faggot like you talk like actual babies.
are you guys truly retarded?

>It's not gamers who need to rise up but journalists who need to write up about what's going on in the industry and these issues.
>they are
>why do I care what journalists write about anything
kys gamergay incel

working conditions for faggot game devs are so bad :( it's like a 1920's sweatshop

it's not interesting. nobody cares about ethical consumption or green-whatever; they just care that you KNOW (aka think) they care so they gain that sweet social credit for doing so. the very tiny amount of the shit they pretend to want that they actually buy is just barely enough for what they need to regurgitate the lies with a straight face

>liberal
>communism
aren't those diametrically opposed?
you don't see many liberal attitudes in communist countries, those people have very little rights as individuals at all actually.

Attached: 1529136327355.png (202x206, 46K)

Anti-Semitism is how the bourgeoisie channels anti-capitalist sentiment into safe outlets that do not threaten the system

first guy wasn't me m8
end yourself to make the world a better place

Gaming journalists will post about the crunch time shit, then they'll go on to praise the big game. If every fucking game website refused to cover X game because of their shit working conditions, then there would be a change. Nothing is going to happen by saying;
>here's what happened to the people that made that game, isn't it sad
>by the way the game is great and you should preorder it and all the DLC and support those practices

Attached: 1538948798663.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

It's almost as if the definition for "liberal" has changed over time as different people started calling themselves liberals.

>ugh, go back to /pol/! Tranny retards like me run Yea Forums now

kys faggot

so am I supposed to be conservative now or what?
I'm pretty sure I'm still the same level of liberal as Yea Forums used to be.

Lefties don't call themselves liberals.

>GAMERS ARE RACIST CIS WHITE MALES! GAMERS ARE DEAD!
>AAAAAAAAA GAMERS HELP FIGHT FOR ME!

Attached: 1550238499546.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Trannies unironically belong on Yea Forums more than /pol/tards

Oy vey this whole thread is anudda shoah!
We’re gonna need a safe space moishe!!!

Why is it my fucking job to advocate for developers?
You don't see me demanding plumber's rights and I shit all the fucking time.

>GAMERS ARE RACIST CIS WHITE MALES! GAMERS ARE DEAD!
>No we're not
>Okay then prove it by doing something constructive instead of acting like bigoted cunts all the time
>RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>/pol/ newfags defend their constant pseudo raids by calling anyone who wants them to fuck off a tranny

ok retard

>prove me wrong by working to benefit me

Attached: 1550676080129.png (235x215, 44K)

>he isn’t redpilled
Tranny by default

But I am racist, lol. Fuck niggers.

This. If they’re a halfway decent codemonkey they should have no trouble finding a job in software development.

OYYYYYY GEVALT!!!!

No? Call yourself whatever suits you the most, but if you think that liberals today are going to be in favour of free markets and free speech like they were in the 1800s then you are probably not going to be in the right place.

Yes they do, they have claimed to support "liberal values" for decades now. Whatever that even means anymore.

ok so
you guys realize that this is all only ironic shitposting right?

>redpilled means right wing

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Fucking redditors shitting this shit up. Go back the reddit.

Reddit

>You are being mean to me
>No I'm not
>Then be nice to me
>No I'd rather be mean
This simple enough for Grug?

>you're X!
>now you have to prove me you are not X by doing what I tell you!
Sure thing tranny. Also why the fuck would I want to prove to you I'm not "bigoted"? At this point I'd probably rather kill myself than become what you consider "not bigoted".

Fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck gays, fuck women, and fuck minorities in general.

Attached: 1554519366063.jpg (409x409, 45K)

You forgot quality of the products and services, but you are otherwise correct.

>Yes they do, they have claimed to support "liberal values" for decades now.
lol fuck off libshit, it's the gulag for you

I would say /pol/ is actually a lesser evil compared to trannies to be honest
I would rather someone constantly talk about their hatred of blacks than a person who constantly advocates for censorship

Redpilled means you’re normal and not a clown in clown world. So yeah, right wing

tranny, tranny, won't ever have a fanny

I'd rather you kill yourself too at this point

Welp, noose and tree is right there then, one less white person is a cure for humanity.

>get accused of being a theif
>claim you aren't
>asked to prove it by giving them a gift

Attached: 1529834050994.jpg (512x384, 39K)

Based

I'm not middle class
I'm not anti-capitalist
and yes it does threaten the system or else the jews wouldn't have tried (in many cases succeeded) to create laws against saying anything about it
maybe revise your theory

Attached: ironic shitposting.jpg (680x771, 107K)

You want a real redpill? Go look up what the creators of the matrix and your favourite meme look like now

Capitalism for capitalism’s sake is fucking cancerous. I want what’s best, not strict adherence to a particular system.

>I'd rather see black people dead than prevent people from talking about killing black people
Fucking libs

>leftists still don't understand memes
lmao

>I'm not anti-capitalist
Yes, that's the whole point. You're not anti-capitalist. But you would be if you knew where to direct your anger at.

Also your reasoning regarding anti-Semitic laws is circular.

>talking to people when you buy a game
I haven't done that in 10 years

>I want what’s best
defining that is difficult, strict utilitarianism is a problem too.
If you built an AI to determine what laws and systems would be best for society it could easily cause people to die because it would shave 2 minutes off every worker's travel time.

>everyone who thinks I'm a delusional retard is left

I just don't understand the autistic incel fantasy you live in user I'm sure it's nothing new, fuck off back to your containment board