Play Rainbow Six Siege

Play Rainbow Six Siege

Attached: Large-montagne.d48591cc.png (960x1600, 983K)

There's a lot of other games I'm focused on right now but I'll try to find time this weekend, I'm still unranked for the season.

I am

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

>its another season where I dont rise above plat 2
I dont know how to stop playing like a bitch. Its always overthinking and choking easy shots.

Based, ela is a dyke.

I've never been higher than plat 3. I really can't into the vertical gameplay, but also the rank I'm stuck at is people being all ash/doc mains and just run and gunning when I'm expecting smarter plays.

Sure, as soon as I can get a cordial and coordinated team to play ranked with, maybe from my vast group of frien--

Kek

sick of that shit, it came out in like 2015, fuck you

No, i tried it and siege sucks

Attached: IMG_6927.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Just when everyone thought that Lockdown would be the death kneel of Rainbow Six, this garbage comes out.
Vegas 1/2 were ok

And don't forger to read Siege by James Nolan Mason

Attached: 1556962305967.png (750x1334, 3.82M)

What an absolute unit

I want her to sit on my face

Attached: 1540691354484.png (1155x2190, 2.63M)

Attached: WDVc59v.jpg (820x1200, 77K)

I need an Ela gf so fucking bad bros I'm dying

Attached: 1546759459956.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Utterly garbage game.
Get some fucking taste

its good but not worth dedicating myself to

>shield on jager

>was low plat at one point
>come back periodically
>not good enough to play ranked anymore
>casuals are infested with tking children and niggers rushing with shields
F

>raimbow six SIEGE

AYY LMAOO

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I wanted to like it but I find it kinda boring. In fact I find nearly all shooters boring nowdays and I have no clue why. They used to be my favourite games.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

got like 200 hours in, never played ranked because im still shit

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Why does no one play lone wolf
Like PS1 rainbow six lone wolf mode

Attached: IMG_20180125_222904_741.jpg (688x687, 86K)

No, I'm playing the superior version of this game on PSVR, Firewall Zero Hour. They're basically the same game, only FZH is in VR and doesn't rely on corner-shooting and camping.

Get with the times, old man

>shooters on console
Big oof.

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

polish girls give the best anal

know of any insults that weren't filtered yet?
''cancer'' seems to work just fine

Attached: 1542996946597.jpg (383x367, 51K)

I really don't understand how you can't enjoy both. Siege is just trying fit elements of R6 into a competitive multiplayer formula. Planning / Operator selection / Gadgets are all vital while previous R6 versus multiplayer was just spamming frags and abusing stances.

I havnt played since they broke the game with ela. Am i missing anything?

>Bro lets nerf everything lmao xD

ela sucks now

>playing siege after operation skull rain
Nope. Give me polished old siege, and I will gladly go back and play it.

why is his shield oriented like that?

Is the meta still about abusing 3 speeds and high RoF weapons only because for some fucking reason headshots are instant kills regardless of what weapon you use?

3 speeds was nerfed and 1 speeds was buffed, but headshots is still an instant kill.

This game went from bad, to good, to even worse than before. They had it perfect and managed to fuck it up.

What are your favorite operators Yea Forumsirgins?

Attached: 1547401921142.jpg (562x800, 121K)

>its another episode where a guy who has played the game for 900 hours spawn peaks and takes down half of your fucking team
I JUST WANT TO PLAY A CLOSE QUARTERS GAME

Attached: Allegedly Angry.jpg (229x343, 10K)

>rainbow shit seige
>ever

Attached: 1537227777480.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

ubisoft

Attached: 34587432.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>headshots is still an instant kill
trash

Fuze baby

terrorist hunt is way more fun than the comp modes

lol no

Those dick sucking lips

I have 1k hours on it and it's starting to bore me, it's the same diamond 5 stack on adderall meme every day

I left after the implemented the biased speech filter, did they make attacker and defender somewhat more balanced now or is it worse than before?

nah man the speech filter doesn't help you when you attack since you can't call people faggot niggers anymore, can only say something like ''your mother pleases me''. you can't defend either since you can't call anyone retarded in your defense, only ''stupid''

But can you make people still say coon and get them banned? Your joke was funny, but you missed the most hard hitting question of them all.

nope, the ban bot thing was removed, the messages now get forwarded to some sort of moderator(s?) and they get manually verified and they decide if to ban you for whatever you said or not

>headshots not being instant kill
only a handful of operators have legit face protection on their gear. you're saying shooting a streetwear thot like ela iq or dokkaebi right in their kisser wouldn't be an instakill? instakill headshots are a matter of compromise between balance and realism.

>Finka is russian mommy
>Kapkan and Mute are the two guys I like to play as in defense so I can place stuff and forget about it
> Zofia a cute

This kills the Siege boner

Attached: 1556024436298.gif (128x74, 25K)

I've never seen a game where so many people leave mid-game, no thanks.